Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#489077 Feb 16, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
"jab" is not "slam" in the same way that "poke" is not "impale". Is this you insulting me for being accurate? Why would you do that? Is that a bad thing, to be correct?
What is the difference between proof and evidence? In case you forgot, that distinction is relevant to your mistake.
You are right on the money, and have been very helpful. I really appreciate it.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#489078 Feb 16, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
This is to all that have claimed to have gay friends...gay relatives that you love and care about.
You are within your rights to believe that homosexuality is wrong.
You are within your rights to believe that homosexuality is a sin.
You are within your rights to vote against same-sex marriage.
Ask yourself though...what kind of friend are you...what kind of loving relative are you when you sit back and don't speak up about the maliciousness in comparing them to pedophiles.
What kind of love is that?
If you care about these friends and loved ones...why do you not speak up in their defense when such ugly things are implied about them?
Do you just not care?
Can these friends and loved ones that you claim to have not expect more than that from you. Are they just your friends and loved ones when it is easy for you?
Are you just too afraid to speak up because of what others may think?
IMO...they don't deserve that type of friendship...nor that type of love...they deserve much better.
My cousin passed away in 1980 at 34 years old. Aids was just starting to be understood....

Thanks for expressing your opinion...I am still a follower of Jesus and try to show his LOVE to everyone!

>>>H_U_G<<<

Fennario

#489079 Feb 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I am sure in your mind trying to minimize the adjective somehow changes the intent.
Now you're accusing others of changing meanings?
Skombolis wrote:
His post was meant to be a negative about Christians.
Now you've flipped back to this false claim. A post or two ago you nearly had it correct.
Skombolis wrote:
I am enjoying watching you guys and how you define honesty. it is quite telling
LOL. Dude - you are the show.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#489080 Feb 16, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
o
Why do you think it is False infomation? I was not condeming any group, But I do not need your approval on anything I post.
If you would educate yourself on NAMBLA, in your search bar, you will see that I got most all info from there.
Not all pedophiles are gay, I dont guess, but a lot are, and they admit to that. Yes there are hetrosexuals that are pedophiles.
Homosexuals choose their lifestyle.

In my opinion I don't think the homosexual chooses to be that way. I had a gay older cousin who at a young age (probably 6 or 7) remembers being attracted to a sailor in uniform.It had nothing to do with sex...just being attracted to him. He was brought up in a great upper class home...with a strong Father figure (My Uncle was a Policeman)...So I think he was born that way

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#489081 Feb 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes. That is exactly the book I was referring to!
Thanks G
This is a good link for what I was talking about relating to your NDE Knowledge.
I went to Chapter X1;

***1. And in those days I will open the store chambers of blessing which are in the heaven, so as to send them down &#8968;upon the earth&#8969; over the work and labour of the children of men. 2. And truth and peace shall be associated together throughout all the days of the world and throughout all the generations of men.'***

And thought it very appropriate :)

Here is a bit about the 11:11 as I know it;

***From the Author
For many years, the numbers 11:11 have been mysteriously and repeatedly appearing to people all over the world. Often appearing on digital clocks, the sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during times of heightened awareness, having a powerful effect on those involved. They cause a reactivation of our cellular memory banks and a stirring deep inside of something long forgotten. The appearance of 11:11 is also a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with the beam of our Highest Truth.

The 11:11 is an insertion point for the Greater Reality to enter the present moment.

On January 11, 1992 well over 100,000 people gathered together in groups large and small throughout the planet to activate the Doorway of the 11:11. This activation was significant because it was achieved without media publicity, spreading from heart to heart and by word of mouth. The groups came together as One Being and performed a series of Sacred Dances and Unified Movements at pre-arranged times.

The purpose of this activation was to open the Doorway of the 11:11. This doorway is the transition zone or bridge between two very different spirals of evolution, those of duality and Oneness. During the 11:11 ceremony, these two evolutionary spirals interlocked. This Zone of Overlap is the actual Doorway of the 11:11 which remains in position until the 11:11 closes on December 31, 2011 and the two spirals go their separate ways. Thus we have a twenty year period in which to step free from a duality-based reality system and make our ascension into Oneness.

http://www.amazon.com/11-Inside-Doorway-Solar... ***

A long story, but I was very drawn to 11:11 for a couple of years to the point that by Dec 1996 I was ringing people and simply saying; 11:11.

With no knowledge why, just a deep desire to do so. In the first half of 1997 my sister told me there was a book called 11:11 and it didn't interest me at all; what could there be in a book that was simply so fascinating and exciting, and yet simply so unknown? This was my 'experience' and could not be the same as anyone else.

I met someone in July that year, and talked of this, of course, and his brother (and fair enough too) rang a Spiritual Bookshop to more or less prove if I was talking carp or not, and ordered the book in. He didn't pick it up though, but his brother did, so I do have the book 11:11 and one of the first things I read is that some people are so keen to know their 'code' they will even seek a psychic for help.

As indeed one of the questions asked of my Psychic was what does 11:11 mean, I could really relate to that, and again realise that what is meant to be will be. One way or another, that book was meant to be in my possession :)

P.S. I don't know anyone personally that has gained anything from the book, but presumably, that is of no consequence?!

Fennario

#489082 Feb 16, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
The subject was whether Christians feel we need to make amends for our sins so long as we are forgiven.
No it wasn't. There's nothing to discuss there. I already know that some Christians understand that demanding forgiveness from the air is not enough, and others like you and Dimette are happy to do nothing more.

The subject was that that your vapid moral theory permits you feel forgiven when you are not so that you can escape accountability.

And you are not forgiven. You just feel forgiven because you commanded your god to forgive you, which is forgiving yourself.
Skombolis wrote:
since you are saying I don't follow correctly what IANS is saying, please tell me what he is saying "nope" too and what he claims he isn't going to keep correcting me on?
Skombolis wrote:
"You also said you don't rule out the possibility of a creator god (but would require proof)"
IANS responded
"Nope. I'm not going to continue to correct you any more."
Since he did say he believes it is possible creator gods exist but would require proof since he was making the point just because its possible doesn't mean he thinks it is and without proof wouldn't think they exist, please tell me what he was correcting me on?
Un-frigging-believable. You're functionally illiterate.

Show me where I said I require proof of a god.

#489083 Feb 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> OH, don'cha fret sis! I'ma do'n jist fine right where I'm at.
Cheers ~:)

#489084 Feb 16, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should it be anything other than neutrality?
It has long been my position that most or all homophobia in the West originates in the Christian church, and that all homophobes learned their hate from their religion, or from somebody else that did. That is, if the church would stop persecuting gays, eventually, so would everybody else.
Did you know they publicly hang homosexuals in this day and age? I was in a forum for awhile where they had hung men (it is not tolerated by Muslims in certain countries and punishable by death) and was protesting it was wrong, along with many others. It just became a never ending argument and I think the forum just died out in the end, and again, it is not good to judge all Christians and the Churches, because JESUS came with HIS message of love and peace and told us to love each other as we would love ourselves.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

Anyway, don't follow the link if you don't want to read up and see photos of people hanging, but just letting you know that this behaviour did not originate in the Christian Church, because any Church of Christ, by the words of JESUS HIMSELF, would be abhorred at the cruel treatment of human beings.

#489085 Feb 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
*M
O*
*R
N*
*I
N*
*G
“I am the author of my life. Unfortunately I’m writing in pen and I can’t erase my mistakes.”
Thought for the Day
LOL..... thankfully there is no need to erase them ~ as long as we learned from them :) Otherwise I would be in deep water :)

#489086 Feb 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, There are so many vocations in this world. There are so many ministry opportunities in this world too, in the workplace, home, neighborhood, church... Help me to see my special mission field. Where do You want me to serve? Am I in the right place? Am I taking advantage of every opportunity You have for me? Is there somewhere else You want me to exercise the spiritual gifts, natural talents, and heartfelt desires You have given me? Please open my eyes that I may see; speak to my heart that I may know. Thank You for guiding me and blessing me according to Your will. In Jesus' name I come to You, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen :)

Fennario

#489087 Feb 16, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you erred when you assumed certain things about Oscar ..
.. now you walk away from your mistakes without acknowledging them. You owe Oscar an apology ..
LOL. Good luck with that. Why should he apologize? He's not perfect - just self-forgiven.

#489088 Feb 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
My cousin passed away in 1980 at 34 years old. Aids was just starting to be understood....
Thanks for expressing your opinion...I am still a follower of Jesus and try to show his LOVE to everyone!
>>>H_U_G<<<
My brother was diagnosed with AIDs just before that and my favorite Uncle died of AIDs 22 years ago. It was indeed a sad time for many families world wide until they learned how to protect the spread of the disease, at least in Western countries. They still have many problems in the least cared for countries, but hopefully will have it completely stamped out sooner rather than later.'Tis sad indeed hearing of babies being born with the infection :(

Fennario

#489089 Feb 16, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
What you think of the church and Christianity isn't relevant to me nor does that affect me in any way.
Great. Then you have no reason to object to any of it.
Counter_Strike wrote:
I simply disagree 100% with the gay lifestle both spiritually, morally, physically, idealogically and also based on my faith.
I know. You have uncritically accepted and assimilated the downloaded meme, and now you mindlessly regurgitate it, just like tens or hundreds of millions of other Christians.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#489090 Feb 16, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
Forget about reported cases, "Lot" knew exactly who he was laying with...
Cause....you and Lot are like this....(Epi crosses her fingers)

Close Buds Huh?....Tell each other everything....Right?

:-)

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#489091 Feb 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! He's gone from us now, but as an "ordained" graduate student...I kin offer ya the same courses an degrees...includ'n the 1 minute law degree. Do ya got paypal?
Lol... Can I pay with virtual cash?

#489092 Feb 16, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
In my opinion I don't think the homosexual chooses to be that way. I had a gay older cousin who at a young age (probably 6 or 7) remembers being attracted to a sailor in uniform.It had nothing to do with sex...just being attracted to him. He was brought up in a great upper class home...with a strong Father figure (My Uncle was a Policeman)...So I think he was born that way
I think a lot of children aspire to uniforms and want to be firemen/women, policemen/women, nurses etc and so on and in some way, that would be a type of being attracted, and obviously, like your cousin, not in a sexual way. But agree with you in that it must be within as such; something they have no choice over.

Fennario

#489093 Feb 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
I appreciate that. I already looked up joke, teenager and broomsticks. I'm now a regular philomath.
Good word! I had to look it up.

#489094 Feb 16, 2013
Goodnight all ~ it is time for me to lay down and watch a bit of TV; been a big day and ready to hit the hay :)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#489095 Feb 16, 2013
Serah wrote:
Goodnight all ~ it is time for me to lay down and watch a bit of TV; been a big day and ready to hit the hay :)
Sweet Dreams

Peace.....

Love.....

and

Brotherhood...

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#489096 Feb 16, 2013
simplyput wrote:
NAMBLA is a group of pedophiles (they are also homosexuals) and pedophile activists , who are seeking to abolish the 'age of consent laws and encourage legislation to allow sex with children.
Most of these members the men prefer young boys, and then these young boys are hooked! and grow up to be homosexuals, building up the homosexual population.
The ones that have gotten out of this and turned their life to Jesus Christ, have also confided that they were molested at a young age.
Same with lesbians, once they are hooked with same sex, it is hard to think of anything else, and become a lesbian,thinking they will be happier.
Homosexuals, pedophiles, lesians all want to
be considered NORMAL, and NATURAL, this is what they want ,'To be accepted as OK' It is their RIGHT for freedom, freedom to do as they want and to be lef alone.
I thought people in a different forum and South Park were joking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min PELE78 864,653
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min disciple 599,644
The Christian Atheist debate 1 min Rosa_Winkel 2,002
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min RiccardoFire 6,463
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 7 min Raje 449
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 min GREAT DAY OF ARMA... 40,874
News Vermont towns vote to arrest Bush and Cheney (Mar '08) 12 min Alex - Infowars d... 1,165
More from around the web