Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd question??? Dear, you asked me the question of why would I go on that web site! Don't twist it around.
Yes I have heard of that organization, before Obama, was just curious on how it fit in to 'Obama safe schools.
It fits in to the discussion because schools are teaching about Homosexual, now.
This thread is "Why should Jesus love me'
It is sounding more like the thread Is Homosexuality a Sin
Homosexuals know this is a Christian thread, and they know how most Christians feel about homosexuality ACTS.(most Christians , anyway) Christians believe the Bible.
I am always curious why that garbage organization is brought up!

And those who bring it up- always become suspect to me.
Surely don't need to elaborate there.
Ugh!

Honestly, you don't need to worry about the title of the thread.
After all- wouldn't Jesus sit and talk with us all- wonder who
He'd turn away from this forum?

Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Or you or you or you......

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Always keep your love innocent, as you were as young children. Your bond of trust will always remain....and your love for each other will never die, or grow weak. I am happier than I have ever been, I may have a few health issues right now, but I will get stronger. I am so thankful for my husband, he treats me like a queen, my friends tell me they envy me because their husbands do not treat them as such. He is always bringing me flowers, for no reason at all, he knows me oh so well. He tries to make up for what I never had......I feel very blessed to have found him.....
Bonsoir mon amie, as you can see our love shines like the sun for all to see. I have been happy from the moment I met him and that will never change, we love eachother deeply. We know eachother and that is the basis of ou relationship our love was not hasty. We live by the love passage in I Corinthians. This describes our union together now and forever. Another poem of signifigance for us is How do I love thee? by Elizabth Barrett Browning. With us there is no envy but we often get advice.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Have you read Enoch?...
The one banned by Christianity but from which much of its dogma is based ? LOL

Here is a nice on-line translation of it:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
The news showed how literally millions of things where floating near the earth. I was really surprised, I didn't realize that that many things were that close in our atmosphere.
Oh yea I known about them for quite some time now.Space is loaded with them along with all the rest of the garbage that been put up there.

Well part of the space program is out here.Tonight on local news they announced they knew about the one that went over Russia.They announced it after the fact,when it was all over with forgot to wag tongue.Now how bright it that.

You want to see what kind of damage and how large look up the one that hit in Arizonia a long time ago. I walked to the bottom of that one when I was just a kid.You could probably find it on the internet under national forest.You should also see the large trees that have turned to stone.

You should see the main comunciation center for this country that is in a mountain in colorado.You might find that interesting too.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You can find them in museums written in Sumerian and Akkadain cunieform.
http://ant3145-group008.wikispaces.com/file/v...
Before any debate begins, all guns and sharp instruments must be checked at the hat check counter!
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
For me but maybe not for you scripture is Spirit of God talkin to the heart.Each has his very own spirit.
Off course not mike.No two people think the same.
Thanks

The point was posting scriptures without explanation, as if all see scriptures the same.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
She came from his rib, not his......You sure are the jokester!
Why do you want people to gang up on you! LOL :) I don't know if I can hold em back! Quit trying to push buttons....;)
hehehe...

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
And I think that you'll find that most non-Christians don't want the religious lives of other people shoved in their faces. How is your complaint different from mine apart from the obvious?
<quoted text>
.. now I'm depressed ..
.. I'd much rather chat about sex and orgies with you than with AIN ..
.. would you give me a 2nd Chance? Please, please ??..
how about we chat about animals finding forever homes :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....I do the same thing
:-)
hahahahah! I love it! LOL!
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah...the credibility of non believers...
You can rise whilst asleep, drugged, under anaesthesia, in a coma, unconscious and in some reported cases, even after death.
http://www.google.com.au/search...
Thanks

Forget about reported cases, "Lot" knew exactly who he was laying with...
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I had hoped so.
Gave me an opportunity to dispel some myths about the US education system. For that I thank you.
Yes, I have a lot of free time. I run an efficient classroom and lab. I am not the typical "talking too much" professor....unless I am teaching history. <smile>
So, what kind of work will you be doing that will require 15 hour days if I may ask? Teaching?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if you want to become a polygamist and everyone is a consenting adult, what's the problem ??..
.. as for the horse, there's is a slight complication. How can you tell if the mare really wants to marry you? Has the horse returned your kisses ??..
.. since children cannot consent to marriage, please be a gentleman and kill that immoral fantasy ..
Who say children can't consent to marriage? you. Why not?

So as long is consent, then you think its right?

13yr old girl wants marry her 45yr old teacher. both consent. Who are you to say she is too young? why you imposing your morals on the teen?

a 22yr female wants to marry her 20yr male brother, both consenting adults. To you that is right?

55yr old female mother, wants to marry her 25yr old son. Both consent, makes it right?

Is either consent makes all the above relationship right, or you are a Hypocrite.

I think the latter.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I am always curious why that garbage organization is brought up!
And those who bring it up- always become suspect to me.
Surely don't need to elaborate there.
Ugh!
Honestly, you don't need to worry about the title of the thread.
After all- wouldn't Jesus sit and talk with us all- wonder who
He'd turn away from this forum?
Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Or you or you or you......
Not worried in the least, it just appears that the homosexual is worried a little or they wouldn't be on a Christian thread wanting our approval, or they just want to argue with Christians, and say that Christians HATE them, and we don't.

Jesus would never turn away anyone that came to HIM, and accespted Him into their life, but HE would say--go and Sin no more.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. right on !! sister ..
.. AIN does not think it possible for Christians like yourself to unmask the prejudice of haters. I disagree, you proved it ..
.. thanks ..
<< sliding YELLOW long-stem rose towards Le Le >>
<< sisterly peck on cheek >>
Thanks.

IANS may believe, as do many "believers", that if you aren't
on their "judge it rule it - sin sin sin" bandwagon-
you mustn't have Christ in your heart.

I believe Love is there for the taking..
I call that Love Jesus..

I believe it's patient, kind and there for ALL.
And- I do believe it moves mountains..

Just not how "we" humans believe- it's a heart thing..
-to me.

Sliding a Red Rose to you, HL..

Much Love..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
As someone that has posted with CS for a long time...I can tell you...he doesn't want to scroll. IANS, Catcher, Tide, HL weren't here when Andrew started his rant about homosexuals. They came here because of his hatred against them.
He made his home at Topix at one time on the Gay/Lesbian forum...ranting...raving...aga inst them. When he was outnumbered then he started pleading for their understanding, patience and tolerance. When they gave it (some of them because of me) he then turned around and slapped them in the face with his words. Yet if they responded back to him...he was appalled...offended...couldn't believe that they would stand up for themselves. If you read carefully...he has done the same thing here.
CS has an agenda...spreading his hatred for the gay community...I have seen it before.
No...Andrew won't scroll...he would miss an opportunity to tell the gays and anyone that supports them what scum of the earth that he thinks they are.
typical fall back weak argument.

just because someone think homosexual activities are evil perverted and detestable, that not mean they hate the homosexual. they just hate the homosexual lifestyle.

someone can hate a person get drunk all the time, that not mean they hate the person, they just hate it when they get drunk.

if all you have is is you can't agree with the homosexual lifestyle, then you must hate them, you no have no argument and just running on fumes.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
The point was posting scriptures without explanation, as if all see scriptures the same.
No Mike.I post scripture with no explanation and leave each to make there own interperation of that scripture.No Mike I do not think everyone will or should see scripture the same.No Mike I care not to debate over scripture.I post scripture figure one can scroll right by it or stop and give it some thought.Or post the icons.By this time I am long gone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too....You and I are alike in many ways....we just have different beliefs...Do you think that is why we bumped heads so much? LOL
Nah. Someone fergot ta turn on the light is all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
This is to all that have claimed to have gay friends...gay relatives that you love and care about.
You are within your rights to believe that homosexuality is wrong.
You are within your rights to believe that homosexuality is a sin.
You are within your rights to vote against same-sex marriage.
Ask yourself though...what kind of friend are you...what kind of loving relative are you when you sit back and don't speak up about the maliciousness in comparing them to pedophiles.
What kind of love is that?
If you care about these friends and loved ones...why do you not speak up in their defense when such ugly things are implied about them?
Do you just not care?
Can these friends and loved ones that you claim to have not expect more than that from you. Are they just your friends and loved ones when it is easy for you?
Are you just too afraid to speak up because of what others may think?
IMO...they don't deserve that type of friendship...nor that type of love...they deserve much better.
You are right.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Who say children can't consent to marriage? you. Why not?
So as long is consent, then you think its right?
13yr old girl wants marry her 45yr old teacher. both consent. Who are you to say she is too young? why you imposing your morals on the teen?
a 22yr female wants to marry her 20yr male brother, both consenting adults. To you that is right?
55yr old female mother, wants to marry her 25yr old son. Both consent, makes it right?
Is either consent makes all the above relationship right, or you are a Hypocrite.
I think the latter.
Marriage requires a contract.

By law, minors cannot be legally bound by a contract.

If a minor is a party to a contract, the contract is void.

Upon reaching adulthood, there is no difference what the age difference is. Anything goes.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
Excellent point!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 470,541 - 470,560 of598,721
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

635 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Aura Mytha 223,117
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 529,826
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Charlie Sheen 255,638
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Double Fine 716,264
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 6 min susanblange 36,382
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min Hidingfromyou 93,175
Cleveland, the basketball King is home!!! 20 min Doctor REALITY 3
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 18 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••