“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#489014 Feb 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Difference being abstract and actuality.
Oh, we got deeper than that. <smile> It varies by discipline.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#489015 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame Paul.
He was one sexually disfunctional dude.
Reads like you knew him personally, were you around then?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#489016 Feb 15, 2013
*Repeat left you this post Le Le!
post #488848
Hello Le Le,
I wasn't aware you noted my interests/concerns for the human race, but thank you. They have been since a 3 y.o. and as 'problems' grow, so does one's responsibility!

It's a bit like accepting to do a small thing - ie. answer a call - and when that is hopefully dealt with, a bigger CALL is waiting.
Of course we have the choice to answer the call, and being the child that I was - very trusting - I made a promise. A promise to follow Jesus... which I learned as I grew up, was called a Covenant! Now it became more than just 'following' but a 100% dedicated involvement...

And so the peaceful child became the peace warrior. From my home, the term warrior was not so widely used as it is now for just about anything under the sun, but none the less... commitment must
be infectious, as I have seen many more now who are truly the same.
Like team work, the work goes on. And like even a seeming fine blade of grass - without the Light and the Force - it would have no power to push through the earth. And yet... it is growing... even if eyes cannot see!

I might have spoken briefly in another thread a long time back, but IF I do, it is 99% here. And over the past year has had to be brief now due to my schedule. Folk grow like flowers in a garden here as friends... and even weeds are very edible, as well as great for pest control... >>>BigSmile<< < Love... does not question, Ja?
What WOULD a Christian do without all folk to converse with???
mmmmmmm
Another thought...
Blessings always in His Love and Peace

“Love much, trust none”

There

#489017 Feb 15, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Reads like you knew him personally, were you around then?
I read a few of his letters, he was one twisted dude.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#489018 Feb 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Should the health of the body be preserved.
For ye are bought with a price therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit which are God's
1 Corinthians 6:20
What is the body of the beleiver said to be.
What know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you which ye have of God and ye are not your own.
1 Corinthians 6:19
What will God do to those who defile this temple.
If any man defile the temple of God,him shall God destroy for the temple of God is holy which temple ye are.
1 Corinthians 3:17
The Bible speaks of our bodies in scripture.
Well...If that's literal stuff LW, I'm in fer one heck of a beat'n, coz mine's pretty tore up...Evil Kneivel type stuff, y'know?!
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#489019 Feb 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so you don't hate homosexuals, but I'm sure you will agree that your welcome isn't a very warm one for them.
That is right, I don't hate them, and no Christian on here seems to HATE them.

To welcome their homosexual ACTS---no I certainly don't.
Homosexuals seem to HATE the Christian though, and our Lord, and the Bible, so THAT is what we are defending.

But even if I wasn't a Christian, commen sense would tell me it is UN-NATURAL.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#489020 Feb 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage requires a contract.
By law, minors cannot be legally bound by a contract.
If a minor is a party to a contract, the contract is void.
Upon reaching adulthood, there is no difference what the age difference is. Anything goes.
law? what law?

if society can change the laws to suit you marrying another man, then society can no change the law and say a 12 yr old can give consent to marry. what the difference?, what the big deal?

or change law and say a mother can marry her adult son or father can marry his daughter.

in your world laws only matter, when they affirm your deviant homosexual lifestyle, but then you can't change the laws to accommodate someone else wanting to marry they adult sister or brother, they adult parent or a law that say a 12 yr old girl or boy can give consent to marry.

If you agree society can change laws to accommodate your lifestyle, then laws can change to accommodate any lifestyle, including age of consent to marry and parent/child brother/sister marriage.

and if you disagree, that make you a Hypocrite.

Location hidden

#489021 Feb 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've also heard "freeballin."
Ya been in the hood huh?
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#489022 Feb 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Have you read Enoch? You may be quite surprised. I think it was that book anyway...it is much like you began to describe. I must be losing my edge. Memory fails me at the moment.
A, I just found it on the net. I downloaded it on my disk. No, I have never read it, but I find it to scare the you bajeebees out of me. Thanks, I am on 18 and I am going back to read. My printer is out of ink, so next week I will be getting some more. This is too good to keep for myself....I don't know whether to thank you or say why did you tell me about it? I was sleeping great! LOL I wonder why it was never put into the Bible? That is some scary stuff! Talk about horror. I will say thank you for some extra knowledge, but I might have to borrow a sleeping pill after this .....I will tell you that already some of the things I have read does line up, and I suppose confirmation sometimes is a frightful things..... Talk to you tom, I've got some reading to do!

Location hidden

#489023 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Just had a thought on the original question of this thread.
Jesus should love because if he doesn't then He is a lying hypocrite and no Ben'Adam at all.
"Love your neighbor" "Love your enemies"
Tall order my friend.
The job's perpetual, filled with pitfalls, some border'n on self destruction, the pay sucks, an everybody else reaps the rewards o' yer effort...ya gotta love the job ta take it...but we run the add anaways...

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#489024 Feb 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>law? what law?
if society can change the laws to suit you marrying another man, then society can no change the law and say a 12 yr old can give consent to marry. what the difference?, what the big deal?
or change law and say a mother can marry her adult son or father can marry his daughter.
in your world laws only matter, when they affirm your deviant homosexual lifestyle, but then you can't change the laws to accommodate someone else wanting to marry they adult sister or brother, they adult parent or a law that say a 12 yr old girl or boy can give consent to marry.
If you agree society can change laws to accommodate your lifestyle, then laws can change to accommodate any lifestyle, including age of consent to marry and parent/child brother/sister marriage.
and if you disagree, that make you a Hypocrite.
Yikes.

Location hidden

#489025 Feb 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Do not mind being forgotten at all.lol I always said,I'm only a whisper in the wind.
Old trick...If'n ya really wants someone ta listen more intently ...whisper.
mike

AOL

#489026 Feb 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
No Mike.I post scripture with no explanation and leave each to make there own interperation of that scripture.No Mike I do not think everyone will or should see scripture the same.No Mike I care not to debate over scripture.I post scripture figure one can scroll right by it or stop and give it some thought.Or post the icons.By this time I am long gone.
Thanks

I won't argue with that.

Would your "High" be natural, or self induced?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#489027 Feb 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Tall order my friend.
The job's perpetual, filled with pitfalls, some border'n on self destruction, the pay sucks, an everybody else reaps the rewards o' yer effort...ya gotta love the job ta take it...but we run the add anaways...
A few have done so. I think Jesus was one of them.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#489028 Feb 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes.
Not a good answer.

It just shows you got checkmated, stupefied and rendered speechless in you arguments.

sleep on it, maybe you have a better answer tomorrow, or get another freethinker to help you out.

you take care now.

Location hidden

#489029 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right! Honestly, what were they doing when all of this was going on? Space program.........doesn't that mean someone is suppose to be looking in space? Sounds like there's some hanky spanky going on and they got caught! LOL
Yup!
We'er gonna haft'a start drug test'n them fellers now too. Or replace 'em with them robots like they done with the car folks. That'd save pay'n the bill fer clean'n up that urine all over the floor.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#489030 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
A few have done so. I think Jesus was one of them.
I like that! Quick off the mark, heh ???
Greetings and Salutations also my Friend!

Location hidden

#489031 Feb 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You watch what happens when thoses 100 pound hail stones start fallin folks will scatter like the squirrels or a hornet of bubble bees.Theses blind fools out here knew it was here and was dumb stuck with no tongue to wag.I read about thoses golden thrown seats to just left out there to float around.Who turd bowl idea was that.
hahahahah! I dunno, but I bet gitt'n hit in the head with that POOP would surely make believers out'a some folks!! I could jist see it all go'n on now! Hahahahahah! LOL!

Location hidden

#489032 Feb 15, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tried writing a response to this for too many minutes now.
lol..
-have to say something..
Don't get what I am missing.
So your answer is ALL human beings decide where the "line"
is drawn?
Then why are so many targeted simply because they Love
differently than you or I? Why are my tax dollars being wasted
on the issues of this topic?
Come on, you believe deep down (not even)- you and the church have the right
to draw that line.
The whole world would look like Nazka!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#489033 Feb 15, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that! Quick off the mark, heh ???
Greetings and Salutations also my Friend!
Hello, my angel!

Nice to find you among the clouds here. <smile>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Buck Crick 749,844
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min bacon hater 96,065
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Kent 548,236
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 14 min bacon hater 37,246
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Pegasus the Patriot 261,601
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min Dave Nelson 229,858
Los Angeles Sober Coach: 7 Day Rehab - In Home ... 30 min The Addictions Coach 1
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 11 hr nikki 124

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE