Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#488938 Feb 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. count 'em ..
.. nine "I" statements ..
.. shall we call you Marina Beach ??..
You know,there won't be any lesbianism,or homosexuality,practiced in the eternal REALITY of heaven. Don't you think giving up that life and turning to the Lord Jesus Christ,RIGHT NOW,would be a REAL good way to make sure that you're not REJECTED by the Holy King on Judgement Day??

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#488939 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as you tell everyone that the Bible is a load of crap.......
The Bible is a collection of texts first compiled in 325 AD.
I have nothing against the book, it has much historical value. However, it is just a pile of books.

I DO call most of the erroneous, ignorant, ridiculous and even deceitful statements made about it by a few billion people to be "crap".

There is a difference.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#488940 Feb 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. many of posters know about my obsession with "I" posts ..
.. your post has 15 "I" statements ..
.. Annie's post had zero "I' statements ..
.. you're like a grain of sand thinking you're Marina Beach ..
My posts have lots of eye statements.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#488941 Feb 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. count 'em ..
.. nine "I" statements ..
.. shall we call you Marina Beach ??..
another day liz.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#488942 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too....You and I are alike in many ways....we just have different beliefs...Do you think that is why we bumped heads so much? LOL
Yes. Another time and place we would have been either trying to kill each other or passionate lovers. The coin has two sides.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#488943 Feb 15, 2013

“"None shall pass"”

There

#488944 Feb 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaah! And so we just go on in silence, flogging ourselves and paying our own penances...or, in the case of some, projecting that hurt onto others for a brief moment of relief.
I make it a point to carry my own crosses. If someone volunteers to help though..... <silence>

<step, step, drag, step, step, drag....>

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#488945 Feb 15, 2013
Should the health of the body be preserved.

For ye are bought with a price therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit which are God's
1 Corinthians 6:20

What is the body of the beleiver said to be.

What know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you which ye have of God and ye are not your own.
1 Corinthians 6:19

What will God do to those who defile this temple.

If any man defile the temple of God,him shall God destroy for the temple of God is holy which temple ye are.
1 Corinthians 3:17

The Bible speaks of our bodies in scripture.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#488947 Feb 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
My posts have lots of eye statements.
Try to keep a lid on it.

The last thing we need is a spectacle.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#488948 Feb 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
That deep controversial subject goes back many generations.
I cannot tell you what the churches of today put on the table.
I said this many times I do not belong to any church or group.
I am a loner captain with my own spirit beleifs.
Welcome to the club LW. We will be guilty by association y'know. Yer fall'n in league with a renowned Pirate, fly'n the jolly roger flag o' the professed sinner, the likes o' them what was "almost" seen off int'a oblivion by murderous "popes"...jist so ya know.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#488949 Feb 15, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you even go on that site?
What ,in the name of God , do you think that BS does to further
any agenda against a person loving and living happily ever after w
the person of their desire?
Can't believe I would have to clafify-- by "people" I
mean,
-two consenting, mentally able, law abiding, human adults.
http://youtu.be/lQnfVpHqhBA

actually I was listening to 'Obama's safe schools controversery on Jennings that got me to this web site, I wanted to know more about this NAMBLA.

Do I need your permission to go on these Web sites?

Location hidden

#488950 Feb 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, commando I'm familiar with.
Some call it flying free.
"Pirate" be the more proper name matey!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#488951 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
... But God took out Adams rib and made Eve, in seconds.....
There is no time given in the story.

It doesn't matter, it is just a story in a book. It is an interesig bit of ancient Hebrew allegorical mythology (according to the people who wrote it).
One could spend a lifetime fidning all the truths hidden in it.
Sadly, most Christians and Muslims just lick the icing and throw the cupcake in the trash.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#488952 Feb 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to keep a lid on it.
The last thing we need is a spectacle.
I have four pairs. Need one ?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#488953 Feb 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> "Pirate" be the more proper name matey!
I've also heard "freeballin."

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#488954 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have four pairs. Need one ?
You have four pairs?

You could get a job in a circus!

Location hidden

#488955 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you have your own life to life, and whatever you choose is your business. Don't just rain down on my lifestyle for not being okay with it. You are not okay with my lifestyle, yet you think homosexuals are victimized but honestly Christians are victimized just as much if not more. They are mocked made fun of, they are the butt of many peoples joke. They are cursed for their beliefs and called evil, and haters and they are not. Lets say the quakers or Mennonites, or Apostolic for their dress codes. I see many people in cafes, laughing and making jokes at their lifestyles, and the clothes. I also have seen people paint things on peoples cars mocking their beliefs, burning down their churches...the list goes on. You see, we the people always have a voice, just not everyone agrees with what the other does. That is not considered a hate crime yet. You are angry because I don't agree with it, and you were not pampered as others have done for you. I was not mean, but honest. I did not call you any names, but you have me, therefore, you are bullying me....for my not agreeing with your lifestyle. I am not a wolf in sheeps clothing for speaking my mind... You do not agree with my, does that hurt me, no. That is my choice, in what I believe. That does not make me a bad person, you just are angry because I don't agree with your lifestyle. I wish I could say I am sorry for that, but you would be asking me to give up my religious beliefs in order to accomodate something my belief does not condone. But, I will stand that Jesus loves you. I know you are saying that homosexual is not a lifestyle, but I will stand that God did not make Adam and Eve, he did not make Adam and Steve. I find it ironic, that gay people say that is is not a lifestyle, but it has only become popular "coming out" in the past twenty or so years. I am sorry, but that is the way it is. Only when Rock Hudson died of Aids, homosexuality started "coming out" The younger generation I find is okay with it. So if the Lord doesn't come back before the people who are 50 and above, baby boomers die out...you don't have anything to worry about, you will run the world, and there won't be anyone to say one word...The majority of the moral people will be gone, and everything will be fine. I am sure by that time, man will be able to marry dogs and cats, and rats....I just don't like being pushed into a corner and called names, for my beliefs... K
So long as ya both keep throw'n rocks at each other, ther ain't never gonna be no peace...so ther can never be any understand'n come of it either. Now...The only thing that git's accomplished in the whole of it is yer satana fella git's ta smile all the time such hateful construction is in the aire...jist where the emissary of hate an injustice wants it. With enough "fire" it git's bestowed in the heart. All Jesus work git's usurped in the process.
Now put the fires out an run the lil' bastard off! I don't like watch'n two of my friends try ta destroy each other...but satana surely would!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#488956 Feb 15, 2013
Just had a thought on the original question of this thread.

Jesus should love because if he doesn't then He is a lying hypocrite and no Ben'Adam at all.

"Love your neighbor" "Love your enemies"

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#488957 Feb 15, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/lQnfVpHqhBA
actually I was listening to 'Obama's safe schools controversery on Jennings that got me to this web site, I wanted to know more about this NAMBLA.
Do I need your permission to go on these Web sites?
lol..
of course you don't need my permission to go on that site.
Have at it!
What an odd question.

Even a hint of what that group represents would be enough for
me to not participate in any site concernig them.
--Could be wrong- but I suspect you heard of this organization
long
bfore Obama took office.

You brought the topic of Nambla up here regarding this debate on homosexuality and the church..
I asked how it pertains to the discussion at hand..?

If you can't answer, it's ok..

Location hidden

#488958 Feb 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she ever find out it was you who messed with the sheets??? Reality has a way of coming home to roost.It is the element of surprise that serve as the best wake up calls.lol such as the fiberglass curtains washed with under what a wake up call.lol lol.
I'm sure she figgered it out...changed her attitude a bit when it hit home that a little guy could cause so much discomfort when ya push 'em ta the limit. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 52 min MUQ2 42,218
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr White Male_ 3,351
maa ko kaise choda jay (Mar '14) 1 hr dost ki ma ka khasam 159
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Patrick Daniels 626,952
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Mocking Jay 950,181
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 102,975
You are of your 'father'.......the devil 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 hr gundee123 14,126
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr WasteWater 278,327
More from around the web