Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#488914 Feb 15, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
for sure those both dogs joining union like you and your pervert friends,will bark,and run away from any friendly unions with you.and your friends they run away and hold own peace
What?

By the way, your name is a little ironic.

http://www.catholicapologetics.info/apologeti...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#488915 Feb 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Captain few ever do seek wisdom.
The naked,raw truth of one self.
That painful journey can bring fruitation.
and the truth is it never ends.
Mirror mirror on the wall.....an then it shatters under the stress!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#488916 Feb 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. are all Christians psychic ??..
<quoted text>
.. you can accept or reject the victim role. Your choice ..
<quoted text>
.. my, oh, MY !! Your crystal ball has been on double duty today ..
<quoted text>
.. yes, you are. When you say Jesus loves me and you have a concern for my moral soul, then, call me immoral, you are a wolf in sheep's clothing ..
.. this is not name-calling, it's calling you out. Anyone who uses emotional manipulation is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Descartes will back me up ..
<quoted text>
.. hurt is the wrong verb. My post irritates you. Why else are you defending and justifying? What are you defending and justifying ??..
<quoted text>
.. you never ask why homosexuality is not a lifestyle. That tells me everything I need to know ..
<quoted text>
.. OH !! please, not that again ..
<quoted text>
.. there it is. Again. You want gays and atheists to be invisible ..
<quoted text>
.. if you're going to state time frames, you need to go back 40+ years to The Stonewall Riots ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_riots
.. Hudson gave gays a human face ..
<quoted text>
.. crystal ball? Again?..
<quoted text>
.. what makes you think all young people are immoral ??..
<quoted text>
.. and, I don't like being called an immoral abomination ..
.. you haven't done your research and it's rather pointless to continue this debate ..
.. so, drop the subject of homosexuality and tell me why Jesus should love me, OK ??..
possible Jesus love can enter your heart too according to EZEK 36;24-28.JOHN 1;13.3;3-8

but so long how long you have old earthly heart of wicked sins of this earth,EXIST NOT JESUS LOVE AT ALL,BECAUSE HUGE WALL OF EARTHLY SINS IS BEFORE EVERY HUMAN SIN NOT ALLOWING AGAPE LOVE FLOWN FROM JESUS TO YOU AND ALL OF THOSE UNSAVED

just you are not better not worse from anyone
you can be first SAVED BY GOD as all those "saints"liars

Jesus died for Sinners,not for those who claim to be saints and righteoues ones

possibly Jesus also died for you too,
GOD ONLY KNOWS NOT I,or those around mockers

have good night
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#488917 Feb 15, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
This is to all that have claimed to have gay friends...gay relatives that you love and care about.
You are within your rights to believe that homosexuality is wrong.
You are within your rights to believe that homosexuality is a sin.
You are within your rights to vote against same-sex marriage.
Ask yourself though...what kind of friend are you...what kind of loving relative are you when you sit back and don't speak up about the maliciousness in comparing them to pedophiles.
What kind of love is that?
If you care about these friends and loved ones...why do you not speak up in their defense when such ugly things are implied about them?
Do you just not care?
Can these friends and loved ones that you claim to have not expect more than that from you. Are they just your friends and loved ones when it is easy for you?
Are you just too afraid to speak up because of what others may think?
IMO...they don't deserve that type of friendship...nor that type of love...they deserve much better.
If you were referring to me Annie, I do care. My exhusband who has passed I married young. His brother was in my class all through school elementary through high school. He was my best friend. I married his brother. He has been in my life since I was a small child. I have remarried since, and he is still in my life as always, nothing has ever changed. My husband is friends with him too, he sometimes goes to church when he comes down... He came out long ago. He will always be my brother that never changed. We speak about homosexuality, and the Bible as we always have...I have said nothing on here that I have not said to him. I did not have a brother by my parents, he has always been my brother. I pray for him, he tells me too, he needs it, we all do... He is a wonderful person, and I love him and he knows I would give my life for him, as he would for me? I know your son is a homosexual, I have two sons. But, with my belief, I would tell them the same, as I did when my son lived with a woman until he got married. I know it hurts you to see someone talk about it, but it is what it is. You do not believe in God, But, in all fairness, the name of the topix is Why should Jesus loves Me. That means All Christians will be on this topix in all denominations with all good intentions. You just may not agree with them, and that is okay too. You have every right to agree or disagree.

Location hidden

#488918 Feb 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
this name is closely connected only to Bible, not to worldwide christianity spiritual abominable existing 2000 years since the death of Jesus Christ son of God(Yahveh) in english Jehova'h

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#488919 Feb 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
And I think that you'll find that most non-Christians don't want the religious lives of other people shoved in their faces. How is your complaint different from mine apart from the obvious?
Serah wrote:
<quoted text> you chat about sex and orgies with HL then and I'll chat about JESUS .. Is that better
.. now I'm depressed ..

.. I'd much rather chat about sex and orgies with you than with AIN ..

.. would you give me a 2nd Chance? Please, please ??..

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#488920 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and reread, evidently you didn't get it, or you wouldn't have made that statement.
OK. I reread. You asked- "where do we draw the line?"

Who is the "we" you are referring to? And again-
why do you think the line is yours to draw?

Location hidden

#488921 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question. I don't have an answer for that ?
Aaaaah! And so we just go on in silence, flogging ourselves and paying our own penances...or, in the case of some, projecting that hurt onto others for a brief moment of relief.

Location hidden

#488922 Feb 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
you are right
G-D HaSheme YAHVEH is basic proper Gods name
(JEHOVAH IS ENGLISH TERM,IN MY LANGUAGE IS YEHOVA'H)

for english spoken humans,it is good to use Jehova'h name,
for others according to their born languages
I use Yehova'h or G-D YHVH- YAHVEH SABAOTH

Location hidden

#488923 Feb 15, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>You are a walking sewage of hypocrisy.
Thank you Lawlest..
Wouldn't expect anything but this from you..

Thank you again..
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#488924 Feb 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. are all Christians psychic ??..
<quoted text>
.. you can accept or reject the victim role. Your choice ..
<quoted text>
.. my, oh, MY !! Your crystal ball has been on double duty today ..
<quoted text>
.. yes, you are. When you say Jesus loves me and you have a concern for my moral soul, then, call me immoral, you are a wolf in sheep's clothing ..
.. this is not name-calling, it's calling you out. Anyone who uses emotional manipulation is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Descartes will back me up ..
<quoted text>
.. hurt is the wrong verb. My post irritates you. Why else are you defending and justifying? What are you defending and justifying ??..
<quoted text>
.. you never ask why homosexuality is not a lifestyle. That tells me everything I need to know ..
<quoted text>
.. OH !! please, not that again ..
<quoted text>
.. there it is. Again. You want gays and atheists to be invisible ..
<quoted text>
.. if you're going to state time frames, you need to go back 40+ years to The Stonewall Riots ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_riots
.. Hudson gave gays a human face ..
<quoted text>
.. crystal ball? Again?..
<quoted text>
.. what makes you think all young people are immoral ??..
<quoted text>
.. and, I don't like being called an immoral abomination ..
.. you haven't done your research and it's rather pointless to continue this debate ..
.. so, drop the subject of homosexuality and tell me why Jesus should love me, OK ??..
Liston Liz, I am not going to argue with you about this anymore. You live how you want to live. That's on you, not me. You are not ready for me to tell you why Jesus should love you. You really don't want anything from me, but a harsh words to continue arguing, and I am not going to do that. When you have calmed down, and another day, we can continue if you would like, and I will be glad to discuss anything you like...

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#488925 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
Well I want to make it clear that I am a Christian, and do not agree with Homosexuality, nor do I believe in Incest, nor abortion.
Noted, understood and clear.
Knowledge wrote:
On that note, you are claiming that all consenting adult should be allowed to make decisions as far as sex? But, you have clearly stated that you do not agree with incest. But, by your own words if they are both consenting adults, you have just discriminated on one group of people, NO? Now, we can get into the consenting adults, two consenting Adults, say brother and sister, or first cousins even, you have put one group set aside from another. Where do you come off of being the one to "judge" one group from another. Now, we know that that group who is having incest will eventually cause malfunctions in the bloodline. But, it takes a while for it too, so since they have tests that can conclude whether a fetus is okay or not so okay, they can just abort it right? There is no loss their right, they are not human life, right?
Where do we draw the line? If there is no guide lines, who makes the rules? Better yet, if Congress or the President, has no guide lines for themselves, as they do not, why should there be guidelines for our nation. When Obama was asked if his family and Congress were going to take Obama Care, they said, were excluded in the deal. You see what is good enough for us, all Americans, is not good enough for them. Do you see where I am going with this? So then with that thought, Do what I say, but not as I do......So, where do we go from there? What or who can say what being moral is, and what laws should humans go by? I believe in the Constitution....don't get me wrong, I just feel like our morality scenes have been flushed down the stool, so to speak. Mankind keeps making their own rules, that goes against the original laws our government was founded on. The ten commandments was always our foundation to live by. It is only been taken out of our courtrooms until the last few years. It still remains in some. They still go by a few laws that they have picked and chosen from the ten commandments. Most have been excluded. Kinda what I like to say cherry picking......
No, I said nothing even remotely similar to what you state you think I meant or said in the post you are responding to here and now, above.

You've added far more than was being addressed, and added many unrelated assumptions and views of your own -- to my words.
Knowledge wrote:
Didn't mean to make this go this far, sorry, just blowing off some steam, not at you.
It's okay, you, as did RiversideRedneck, read numerous things into my response(s) that I did not personally state as my opinion, or mention in my words.

I notice this happens quite often with those of the Abrahamic religions. It isn't your fault. Critical thinking has been pushed away and at times crushed in the need to maintain a faith in a belief for which there is no unbiased proof to support it, other than the desire to retain the belief.

Location hidden

#488926 Feb 15, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I only have English Ale and a keg of Sam Adams beer.
These are the choices.... of course unless you prefer to bring your own? I won't mind. I have several boxes of freshly ordered Papa John's pizza.
Oh, you can bring your wife with you too. You're all welcome.
:)
CS.
I am firing up the sopwith triwing as I speak! Don't drink all the ale!
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#488927 Feb 15, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. I reread. You asked- "where do we draw the line?"
Who is the "we" you are referring to? And again-
why do you think the line is yours to draw?
We as in ALL human beings. Go back and reread again till you get it right Le Le.

Location hidden

#488928 Feb 15, 2013
ROMANS 1;18
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against
ALL UNGODLINESS AND UNRIGHTEOUESNESS OF MEN,
WHO OLD THE TRUTH IN UNRIGGTEOUESNESS

Question is?
WHY ALL CHRISTIANS RIDICULE HOMOSEXAUALS FORGETING ABOUT OWN UNGODLINESS NOT MAKING THEM HOLLY OR BETTER FROM ANYONE

Those mockers should to never forget
ACTS 17;31
BECAUSE HE HATH APPOINTED A DAY,
IN THE WHICH HE WILL JUDGE THE WORLD IN RIGHTEOUESNESS BY THAT MAN JESUS WHOM GOD ORDAINED.....HE HATH GIVEN ASSURANCE UNTO ALL EARTHLY MAN,AND HE RAISED HIM JESUS FROM THE DEAD
----------

WRATH OF GOD FAIL ON ALL SINNERS WITH SAME IMPACTS

With Established Harem

#488929 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were referring to me Annie, I do care. My exhusband who has passed I married young. His brother was in my class all through school elementary through high school. He was my best friend. I married his brother. He has been in my life since I was a small child. I have remarried since, and he is still in my life as always, nothing has ever changed. My husband is friends with him too, he sometimes goes to church when he comes down... He came out long ago. He will always be my brother that never changed. We speak about homosexuality, and the Bible as we always have...I have said nothing on here that I have not said to him. I did not have a brother by my parents, he has always been my brother. I pray for him, he tells me too, he needs it, we all do... He is a wonderful person, and I love him and he knows I would give my life for him, as he would for me? I know your son is a homosexual, I have two sons. But, with my belief, I would tell them the same, as I did when my son lived with a woman until he got married. I know it hurts you to see someone talk about it, but it is what it is. You do not believe in God, But, in all fairness, the name of the topix is Why should Jesus loves Me. That means All Christians will be on this topix in all denominations with all good intentions. You just may not agree with them, and that is okay too. You have every right to agree or disagree.
.. many of posters know about my obsession with "I" posts ..

.. your post has 15 "I" statements ..

.. Annie's post had zero "I' statements ..

.. you're like a grain of sand thinking you're Marina Beach ..
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#488930 Feb 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> Noted, understood and clear.
<quoted text>No, I said nothing even remotely similar to what you state you think I meant or said in the post you are responding to here and now, above.
You've added far more than was being addressed, and added many unrelated assumptions and views of your own -- to my words.
<quoted text> It's okay, you, as did RiversideRedneck, read numerous things into my response(s) that I did not personally state as my opinion, or mention in my words.
I notice this happens quite often with those of the Abrahamic religions. It isn't your fault. Critical thinking has been pushed away and at times crushed in the need to maintain a faith in a belief for which there is no unbiased proof to support it, other than the desire to retain the belief.
I knew you were only talking about Consenting Adults. The rest just kinda took off. I didn't mean that you said all of those things, I guess I just got on a roll with it. If it sounded like I meant it was your opinion I am sorry. I just got on a role and couldn't stop just on your post. You mentioned Abrahamic religions? It was my fault, I just wanted to prove that there has to be laws that we should live by. That's all. I got it, your an atheist, that is your choice not to believe...We still need laws to go by.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#488931 Feb 15, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
This is to all that have claimed to have gay friends...gay relatives that you love and care about.
You are within your rights to believe that homosexuality is wrong.
You are within your rights to believe that homosexuality is a sin.
You are within your rights to vote against same-sex marriage.
Ask yourself though...what kind of friend are you...what kind of loving relative are you when you sit back and don't speak up about the maliciousness in comparing them to pedophiles.
What kind of love is that?
If you care about these friends and loved ones...why do you not speak up in their defense when such ugly things are implied about them?
Do you just not care?
Can these friends and loved ones that you claim to have not expect more than that from you. Are they just your friends and loved ones when it is easy for you?
Are you just too afraid to speak up because of what others may think?
IMO...they don't deserve that type of friendship...nor that type of love...they deserve much better.
:)

With Established Harem

#488932 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were only talking about Consenting Adults. The rest just kinda took off. I didn't mean that you said all of those things, I guess I just got on a roll with it. If it sounded like I meant it was your opinion I am sorry. I just got on a role and couldn't stop just on your post. You mentioned Abrahamic religions? It was my fault, I just wanted to prove that there has to be laws that we should live by. That's all. I got it, your an atheist, that is your choice not to believe...We still need laws to go by.
.. count 'em ..

.. nine "I" statements ..

.. shall we call you Marina Beach ??..

Location hidden

#488933 Feb 15, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
o
Why do you think it is False infomation? I was not condeming any group, But I do not need your approval on anything I post.
If you would educate yourself on NAMBLA, in your search bar, you will see that I got most all info from there.
Not all pedophiles are gay, I dont guess, but a lot are, and they admit to that. Yes there are hetrosexuals that are pedophiles.
Homosexuals choose their lifestyle.
Why would you even go on that site?

What ,in the name of God , do you think that BS does to further
any agenda against a person loving and living happily ever after w
the person of their desire?

Can't believe I would have to clafify-- by "people" I
mean,
-two consenting, mentally able, law abiding, human adults.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Darwins Stepchild 880,594
Is Steve Harvey's 'Family Fued' racially biased?? (Oct '13) 7 min South American Italy 11
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 9 min South American Italy 8,321
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Regina 603,535
The Christian Atheist debate 30 min Critical Eye 4,041
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 1 hr loganxxxx 238
Gay sex in raigarh 1 hr tiger 32
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Lyndi 177,899
More from around the web