.. he also made Hitler ..
God also made you?
but?????

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#488860 Feb 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Take a look at the people in charge of what was to be accepted writings and ideas.
Beginning with Constantine and the first "council"...then the "popes" for 500 years. Check their character...then you will begin to understand the what and why of "accepted" scripture. It is more intriguing than any conspiracy and/or murder mystery ever written before or since. I am sorry if this makes many uncomfortable, but it is truth and actuality.
Exactly.

That is why I reject Paulinism (AKA Christianity).

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#488861 Feb 15, 2013
endtime wrote:
----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mXWcaR0DuWoXX
I thought according to you and your links President Obama was the Antichrist, He can't be the next pope too, so which is now?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#488862 Feb 15, 2013
Good evening everyone.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#488863 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
I need a new keboard. This one has messed up kes.
Whaat? You got a keyboard? I jist got this monitor wire stuck in a burned out socket! Ya gotta tap on the wire till the letter ya want comes up, an then {{{SLAP}}} the monitor, an it comes up on the screen. The when yer ready, ya jist picks up the momitor an bang it on the floor, an it postes the stuff fer ya. The hardest part o' sett'n the whole deal up was stick'n yer tongue in the socket long nuff ta "burn it in"! Ya heared 'bout that "burn'n in process" before aint'cha?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#488864 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, God DID make Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.
Actually, according to Genesis, the Elohim only "created" Adam. Eve was "cloned" from Adam. Essentially, Eve is Adam's daughter.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488865 Feb 15, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a weak weak answer.
Did the little child who has known nothing but physical and sexual abuse and sees no way out and takes their life have a choice?
Does the muslim in Iran have as much a choice at christianity as the American child born into a methodist family?
rather your insult is weak mixing free will of each human with their spirituality

free will doesn't have something in common with spiritual beliefs and faith

try to distinquish both subjects completly vontradicting both senses

Location hidden

#488866 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you trying to explain geometry to those who think that 1+1+1=1 ?
LOL
Gemomitry's easy! All ya need is a ball, a box, an a string!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#488867 Feb 15, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
...Can ANY of us touch a life as Jesus did???...
Yes.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#488868 Feb 15, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
as ye sow,
so, shall ye reap
You better believe it, like the song goes......'get right with God, and do it now'.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488869 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, according to Genesis, the Elohim only "created" Adam. Eve was "cloned" from Adam. Essentially, Eve is Adam's daughter.
inside of your rotten by drugs brain?
yea Eve is daughter

according to ancient sence of Eve creation from Adam rib
Eve was created most precious earthly animal product to assist Adam,
her sin was commited daughter of earth, this way earth sin against God till today
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488870 Feb 15, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good evening everyone.
ok
not so sure if everyone are able to have GOOD EVENING
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488871 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
NOT YOU,FOR SURE
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#488872 Feb 15, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is more powerful than Christ. Its why the world each and every day lives to mock Him and the good He does. So this was one of the first things I posted when I started back in another fourm. Another poster said the same as you. My wife gave her life to Christ in the year 1999, 6 years before we met. She also almost killed herself on drugs and by the power and blood of Jesus Christ was saved. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, forever. This world is nothing!
Amen

Jesus will take you 'just as you are, and change your life.

Location hidden

#488873 Feb 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>if man can marry man. woman can marry woman. then why not dog can marry dog? seems that where morals headed.
I dunno. Anybody got any idea what the "original" Hebrew Genesis story says? That's where I would start. The horses mouth is always the best place ta start. The other end is always got crap on it.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488874 Feb 15, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought according to you and your links President Obama was the Antichrist, He can't be the next pope too, so which is now?
If you belong to your church of false jesus(angel of light)
You deny true GODS WORD JESUS- you are antichrist like obama,pope, and others 1 John 2;22-24

sorry to say
But Bible clearly point finger against all Liars-as Antichrists

“Love much, trust none”

There

#488875 Feb 15, 2013
I find gnxling disgusting.
I do not hate those who gnxl I just don't like gnxling.
There is no reason to deny gnxlers their rights nor claim that God hates gnxlers or that gnxl is even a sin.

I am sure that many gnxlers find my flzring disgusting although I thnk it is quite normal.

I have no desire to have any gnkler stop gnxling, as long as I am not forced to watch or participate then you can gnxl all you want.

It's your wkzl, you can qvrtz it any way you want.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#488876 Feb 15, 2013
simplyput wrote:
NAMBLA is a group of pedophiles (they are also homosexuals) and pedophile activists , who are seeking to abolish the 'age of consent laws and encourage legislation to allow sex with children.
Most of these members the men prefer young boys, and then these young boys are hooked! and grow up to be homosexuals, building up the homosexual population.
Daughter’s rapes by father were as ‘frequent as having dinner’, court hears
Declan Brennan – 14 January 2013
A WOMAN who was raped as a child by her father for ten years told gardai that the abuse became as frequent as having dinner, a court has heard.

Fiona Doyle (nee O’Brien) said her father Patrick O'Brien, now aged 72, raped her every night when her mother went out to play bingo.

Waiving her right to anonymity, she told the Central Criminal Court that no sentence imposed on O'Brien could “undo the enormous damage that my father has done to me.”

She said:“It is something I have lived with since I was a young child and it's something I will have to live with until the day I die”.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/d...
The ones that have gotten out of this and turned their life to Jesus Christ, have also confided that they were molested at a young age.
Same with lesbians, once they are hooked with same sex, it is hard to think of anything else, and become a lesbian,thinking they will be happier.
I think that most heterosexuals that once they have sex...want it again. I have known several men that seems to be all they can think about...sex.
Homosexuals, pedophiles, lesians all want to
be considered NORMAL, and NATURAL, this is what they want ,'To be accepted as OK' It is their RIGHT for freedom, freedom to do as they want and to be lef alone.
The very fact that you put pedophiles that rape children in the same category as a gay person...speaks volumes.

A male pedophile is not attracted to same-sex gender....he is attracted to children. Pedophiles whether male or female (and yes...there are female pedophiles) are usually not attracted to adults...only children. They are sometimes married...have a wife and children...you will usually find however that it is a strained relationship at best. They are attracted to children...not adults.

If you care about being honest read this article...educate yourself...as a Christian I would hope that you would not want to be guilty of spreading false information or giving the wrong impression about a group of people.

I will say...if a homosexual man is only interested in children...he is a pedophile...not a homosexual.

If a heterosexual man is only interested in children...he is a pedophile and not a heterosexual.

Please educate yourself before you condemn a whole group of people. Surely you want to know the truth.

Location hidden

#488877 Feb 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if both dogs give their consent, what's the problem ??..
Yer gonna need a interpreter fer that. I got's a chiwawa they might be prejudiced toward, but his word has always been good. For 50 cents, he's will'n ta put his paw seal on the documents too.
He's certified-jist like me too!

Location hidden

#488878 Feb 15, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you did say, knowledge, that you thought the bible has(d) been corrupted by man.
Maybe its not so wise to pick and choose what is truth and what isnt. The answer lies within you. Is it your personal prejudices that lead you to your beliefs or God?
In the case of the child molester, the murderer there are victims. With a gay couple or person there are no victims. With a church that tells them they are going to hell because they are gay, a congregation that shuns them, or badgers them, they are now victims.
Roundabout victims of love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min JudgeNJury 259,257
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 738,911
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 542,158
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min bacon hater 95,459
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min KiMare 227,432
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 13 min yon 3,074
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 15 min bacon hater 1,091
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min lisw 173,660
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 21 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••