“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#488852 Feb 15, 2013
I screwed that up Knowledge, but it shouldn't be to hard to get through...........
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#488853 Feb 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know if I should even git into this.
John was real(IMO), and a Nazari and/or Essene. All Essenes are "brothers" still. They were two leaders at the time, and JB was the introduction of his brother to the world "outside" of the sects.
Both were killed for their effort to change a society that was heading for self destruction due to war and merciless greed by two factions seeking totalitarianism.
It's a strange, strange world we live in Cap'n Jack.
I don't have to debate over who was who. I just know when I died. I saw a man in a brown robe in sandals. I know he was a "holy man" I felt not worthy to look upon his face. Whom ever he was is not important really to me, I know it was real. If I knew you better and we were not on a public forum I would tell you much more.

I know that you have a lot more education than I. But, on the other hand, I have had much more experience than you in the religious realms....so to speak. I use to say that I was cursed to have seen some of the things I saw. But, as I have grown older, I realize it was all a blessing. My experience with death, only confirmed the things I have seen in this life......That is why I hold on strongly to what I believe....

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#488854 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he did, but he also made me and you too. Your point? Hitler chose his lifestyle, just as you have chosen yours, just as I have chosen mine....
And he made Adam. And he made Steve.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#488855 Feb 15, 2013
ROFLMAO

Exactly!
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the last line first:
TO WOMEN EVERYWHERE FROM MEN
[1] Learn to work the toilet seat. We need it up, you need it down. If you find it up, put it down. You don't hear us bitching about you leaving it down.
[2] Men see in about seven or eight colors, and apricot is not one of them.
[3] If it itches, weíll scratch it. This is normal, even logical.
[4] If you think you're fat, you just may be. Don't ask us, because we donít want to answer.
[5] Birthdays, Valentineís Day, Anniversaries: these are not tests to see if we can find you the perfect present.
[6] If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear. If you are wondering what we REALLY meant by our answer, write it down and read it back. Thatís what we meant.
[7] Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, or no-hitters.
[8] Sunday means sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be. And no, shopping is not a sport.
[9] If we ask what's wrong and you say "nothing," you should mean it. Yes, you're probably lying, but it's just not worth the ordeal. Donít be mad because we took you at your word.
[10] Anything you choose to wear is fine. Really. If it werenít, weíd have told you before you asked.
[11] You have enough clothes. You have too many shoes.
[12] Crying is blackmail. Save it for injuries and really bad news, not minor situations
[13] Donít use subtle hints because they donít work. Strong hints don't work either. Nor the really obvious ones. Just say it.
[14] No, we don't know what day it is. Mark Anniversaries on the calendar and remind us the day before. Use words.
[15] Anyone who pees standing up misses sometimes. You would, too, if you tried it.
[16] Most guys own three pairs of shoes. Why do you think we can tell which pair out of thirty looks good with your dress?
[17] Yes, and no are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question. We can do that.
[18] Donít get upset when we notice other women. Obviously, you must have noticed her too. Looking at an apple is not taking a bite.
[19] Movies about feelings are what your girlfriends are for. We want to see something blow up or get raped.
[20] A headache that lasts for seventeen months is a problem. See a doctor.
[21] Tell us to do something OR do it yourself your way, but never tell us to do something your way.
[22] Check your oil, especially if the little light is on. Signal when turning. Park between the lines, not on them.
[23] It is neither in your best interest nor ours to ask us to take the quiz in your magazine.
[24] And no, it doesn't matter which quiz or magazine.
[25] Anything said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. Comments become null and void after 7 days. We donít remember what we meant, but it was nothing to be mad at or even to remember for so long.
[26] If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you angry, we probably didnít mean the bad way. When we want to piss you off, youíll know for sure.
Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know Iíll be sleeping on the couch tonight, but we really don't mind. It's like camping.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488856 Feb 15, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is failing, but you also fail to identify other corrupt and deviant practices that decay the moral fabric of society. Christianity doesn't have a patent of The Most High Yahweh Elohiym (barack be He), but the reasons why the heathen want to see the old woman (the church) go down is that they believe once the church is gone, no one will be left to protest against their immoral and nasty ways.
Shalom Mr. 44.
CS.
if old women fake chrsitinity Babilon Great will be destroyed,
for sure after her goes in the next raw those whose life is full of immorality and nasty godless filth

they never escape .nobody is able to escape or live without of Gods YAHVEH Breath
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488857 Feb 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And he made Adam. And he made Steve.
problem is that you are made like human but in reality you are cockraoch
this is big bang and you are missing link of atheistic scientists

“Love much, trust none”

There

#488858 Feb 15, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
... Its why the world each and every day lives to mock Him and the good He does.....
I disagree. Rarely do I see anyone mock Jesus.

I see lots of people mocking the fools who say and do stupid, and even abominable, things in His name.

I wish those cowards didn't hide behind His robes, they are getting sh!t all over it.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488859 Feb 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. he also made Hitler ..
God also made you?
but?????

“Love much, trust none”

There

#488860 Feb 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Take a look at the people in charge of what was to be accepted writings and ideas.
Beginning with Constantine and the first "council"...then the "popes" for 500 years. Check their character...then you will begin to understand the what and why of "accepted" scripture. It is more intriguing than any conspiracy and/or murder mystery ever written before or since. I am sorry if this makes many uncomfortable, but it is truth and actuality.
Exactly.

That is why I reject Paulinism (AKA Christianity).

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#488861 Feb 15, 2013
endtime wrote:
----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mXWcaR0DuWoXX
I thought according to you and your links President Obama was the Antichrist, He can't be the next pope too, so which is now?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#488862 Feb 15, 2013
Good evening everyone.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#488863 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
I need a new keboard. This one has messed up kes.
Whaat? You got a keyboard? I jist got this monitor wire stuck in a burned out socket! Ya gotta tap on the wire till the letter ya want comes up, an then {{{SLAP}}} the monitor, an it comes up on the screen. The when yer ready, ya jist picks up the momitor an bang it on the floor, an it postes the stuff fer ya. The hardest part o' sett'n the whole deal up was stick'n yer tongue in the socket long nuff ta "burn it in"! Ya heared 'bout that "burn'n in process" before aint'cha?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#488864 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, God DID make Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.
Actually, according to Genesis, the Elohim only "created" Adam. Eve was "cloned" from Adam. Essentially, Eve is Adam's daughter.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488865 Feb 15, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a weak weak answer.
Did the little child who has known nothing but physical and sexual abuse and sees no way out and takes their life have a choice?
Does the muslim in Iran have as much a choice at christianity as the American child born into a methodist family?
rather your insult is weak mixing free will of each human with their spirituality

free will doesn't have something in common with spiritual beliefs and faith

try to distinquish both subjects completly vontradicting both senses

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#488866 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you trying to explain geometry to those who think that 1+1+1=1 ?
LOL
Gemomitry's easy! All ya need is a ball, a box, an a string!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#488867 Feb 15, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
...Can ANY of us touch a life as Jesus did???...
Yes.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#488868 Feb 15, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
as ye sow,
so, shall ye reap
You better believe it, like the song goes......'get right with God, and do it now'.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488869 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, according to Genesis, the Elohim only "created" Adam. Eve was "cloned" from Adam. Essentially, Eve is Adam's daughter.
inside of your rotten by drugs brain?
yea Eve is daughter

according to ancient sence of Eve creation from Adam rib
Eve was created most precious earthly animal product to assist Adam,
her sin was commited daughter of earth, this way earth sin against God till today
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488870 Feb 15, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good evening everyone.
ok
not so sure if everyone are able to have GOOD EVENING
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488871 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
NOT YOU,FOR SURE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 777,405
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 265,376
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min hojo 560,141
women should be slaves to men (Dec '13) 52 min Lumajuice 32
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 39,365
What Is Right With the USA 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 6
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr MUQ2 37,841
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Freebird USA 175,775
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 96,839
More from around the web