“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#488830 Feb 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. as long as Christians focus only on the sexual aspects of homosexuality, so will I. If and when they ever get serious about considering other components, so will I ..
Belief in a panty-sniffing god breeds sexually obsessed and repressed people.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#488831 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame Paul.
He was one sexually disfunctional dude.
Take a look at the people in charge of what was to be accepted writings and ideas.
Beginning with Constantine and the first "council"...then the "popes" for 500 years. Check their character...then you will begin to understand the what and why of "accepted" scripture. It is more intriguing than any conspiracy and/or murder mystery ever written before or since. I am sorry if this makes many uncomfortable, but it is truth and actuality.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#488832 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you have your own life to life, and whatever you choose is your business. Don't just rain down on my lifestyle for not being okay with it. You are not okay with my lifestyle, yet you think homosexuals are victimized but honestly Christians are victimized just as much if not more. They are mocked made fun of, they are the butt of many peoples joke. They are cursed for their beliefs and called evil, and haters and they are not. Lets say the quakers or Mennonites, or Apostolic for their dress codes. I see many people in cafes, laughing and making jokes at their lifestyles, and the clothes. I also have seen people paint things on peoples cars mocking their beliefs, burning down their churches...the list goes on. You see, we the people always have a voice, just not everyone agrees with what the other does. That is not considered a hate crime yet. You are angry because I don't agree with it, and you were not pampered as others have done for you. I was not mean, but honest. I did not call you any names, but you have me, therefore, you are bullying me....for my not agreeing with your lifestyle. I am not a wolf in sheeps clothing for speaking my mind... You do not agree with my, does that hurt me, no. That is my choice, in what I believe. That does not make me a bad person, you just are angry because I don't agree with your lifestyle. I wish I could say I am sorry for that, but you would be asking me to give up my religious beliefs in order to accomodate something my belief does not condone. But, I will stand that Jesus loves you. I know you are saying that homosexual is not a lifestyle, but I will stand that God did not make Adam and Eve, he did not make Adam and Steve. I find it ironic, that gay people say that is is not a lifestyle, but it has only become popular "coming out" in the past twenty or so years. I am sorry, but that is the way it is. Only when Rock Hudson died of Aids, homosexuality started "coming out" The younger generation I find is okay with it. So if the Lord doesn't come back before the people who are 50 and above, baby boomers die out...you don't have anything to worry about, you will run the world, and there won't be anyone to say one word...The majority of the moral people will be gone, and everything will be fine. I am sure by that time, man will be able to marry dogs and cats, and rats....I just don't like being pushed into a corner and called names, for my beliefs... K
Correction, God DID make Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#488833 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
IANS just hates Christians. It's usually best if you don't pay much attention to his rantings, just laugh at them.
Welcome to the aquarium, large mouth.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#488834 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Great. That answered nothing.
'We' is everyone that calls homosexuality a lifestyle.
You're only cyber sexing "currently"?? WTH? Are you gay or not?
I have to quantify & qualify. Sorry.
.. oh, OK. Then the 'we' are incorrect when they call homosexuality a lifestyle. Tell me about the heterosexual lifestyle. Do you have sex 24/7 or just dream about it ??..

.. I am who I am, who I am, I'll be ..

.. you still want to have sex with me, right ??..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#488835 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, God DID make Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.
.. he also made Hitler ..

Location hidden

#488836 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I was on a home site, that a few young people had been killed and hurt in a multiple car accident. My avatar name just did not seem appropriate, to express my sorrow for their families. It is nice to see that your love and remained still young at heart. May it always be so.
You folks are lucky to have that.
Never let it go. Family is one thing, but two as one is a place few ever have the fortune to experience.

Fennario

#488837 Feb 15, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
Your opinion of me is none of my business.
It's not private. You're as welcome to my opinion of you as anybody else.
Counter_Strike wrote:
Don't pretend homosexuals get married only because they get a pretty certificate an want to stand under confetti.
You think that I said or implied that? Go on.
Counter_Strike wrote:
Your argument is limp and inhumanely suffering from osteoporosis...bent at its spine.
"Limp"? In what way can the word "limp" be applied to an argument?

"Inhumanely"? Nice choice.

Are you confusing osteoporosis with pathological compression fractures and kyphosis? I think so.

How can we possibly communicate given this difference of opinion about what words mean?
Counter_Strike wrote:
You expect to gain sympathy for the gay marriage cause but to this point no realize that anyone with a lick of morals and common sense will not stand with you.
Let's see.
Counter_Strike wrote:
they only sympathy gays deserve is that I do not believe they should be mocked constantly, illtreated, bullied, harassed at every turn, stoned, jailed, beaten or killed.
I don't care what about what you believe because of your religion.
Counter_Strike wrote:
You are wicked and nasty and you deserve to hear about it.
Do tell.

You don't mind if I take the liberty of doing the same for you, do you?

Fennario

#488838 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
ROFLMAO
Bible God is either stupid or insane...maybe both.
What sick bastard would give someone a book that is written so no human can understand it and then tell them if they don't understand it they will be tortured for eternity ?
Thank God the Bible isn't 'God's Word'.
Good post! Still laughing.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#488839 Feb 15, 2013
It's now being reported that Oscar Pistorius shot through his bathroom door,where his girlfriend was. So let me ask this; So did he believe an intruder had entered his home through a bathroom window?? Or did he......PLAN.... to shoot shoot his girlfriend.....through the door...so she wouldn't know that it was him,or so that she couldn't SEE that it was him????....Hmmmmmmmm. She sent him a tweet the day before Valentine's Day that would suggest that if there had been any problems between them,she,obviously,didn't know that he was still seething over something if,in fact,he was. The truth will come out,and then everyone will begin to REALIZE why this happened... Hey,Allen Dershowitz and Barry Scheck,ya'll needing some more work??!
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#488840 Feb 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. he also made Hitler ..
Yes he did, but he also made me and you too. Your point? Hitler chose his lifestyle, just as you have chosen yours, just as I have chosen mine....

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#488841 Feb 15, 2013
When Jesus spoke to anyone... he said his peace and moved on.

I don't recall that he pursued anyone with less passion than any of us in here. But we could have a little more com-passion...

Consider the little prefix - com...
com =
a prefix meaning “with,”“together,”“in association,” and (with intensive force)“completely,”
occurring in loanwords from Latin
( commit )

So lets try and put a little more - or complete!-
passion into subject matters and even when faced with a prostitute... remember 'how' Jesus spoke.

John 8:11
“No one, sir,” she said.“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared.“Go now and leave your life of sin.”

Can ANY of us touch a life as Jesus did???

Think about it!!!

John 3:12
I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?

Revelation 22:17
The Spirit and the bride say,“Come!” And let the one who hears say,“Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

Bring back...
'WHY should Jesus Love me'?
Can we Witness this?

Blessings in HIS Love and Peace be with you all.

Fennario

#488842 Feb 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
AIN loves women ..
Thank you as ever, little sister. It's nice to have you covering my back.

Yes, women - I adore them. What's not to like?

My best friend is one. And some of my favorite people have had nary a Y-chromosome between them.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#488843 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Uh-oh. Zee gay vont lyke jew.....
You'd block a couple of consenting adults from marrying.......
I never said anything about marriage, and also, I pointed out that I felt that consenting adults made a difference in making decisions for themselves, and that regardless of that, I also felt that the incest laws had a solid ground for the laws being as they are.

To clarify: The laws, I feel, are in place to protect those people who might be forced into a situation they would not choose for themselves, minus the coercion or manipulation. That applies to both minor and adult, too.

Honestly, do you ever not only take the time to read a response, but to reflect upon what a response means?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Marriage isn't about minors.
Again, I mentioned nothing about marriage, and incest does not require marriage for incest to occur.

I notice you see or read commentary and then place nonexistent claims into something other people say that was never there in the first place.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Me too.
Then stop it.

Nevertheless, I'll go ahead and address your questions made in misreading what I wrote, and the erroneous conclusions you made concerning what I did say.

On with your marriage questions.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Marriage needs consent of both people. Period.
I agree, although as I stated previously and pointed out; I think consenting adults should be able to engage in many activities, but the issue of incest brings up considerations that may place - even a full grown adult, and certainly a minor - in a position of coercion, that would be absent were the people not related along familial lines.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Every state makes their own shit up sometimes.
Wonder why RI only allows Jews to marry within the family....
Probably due to some antiquated cultural provision in which it is seen as acceptable, and in that particular instance, it appears to be due to a religious cultural consideration(a belief)- just read the bible.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#488844 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he did, but he also made me and you too. Your point? Hitler chose his lifestyle, just as you have chosen yours, just as I have chosen mine....
Thats a weak weak answer.

Did the little child who has known nothing but physical and sexual abuse and sees no way out and takes their life have a choice?

Does the muslim in Iran have as much a choice at christianity as the American child born into a methodist family?

Location hidden

#488845 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that was John the Baptist. He was an angel. As I tried to figure that out, it was a mystery, maybe symbolic. I did think about the thief on the cross, he was not baptised, but yet he got to go be with Jesus. What I saw was for me, I have been baptised, but I had the feeling that it was for all who were going to stay. Maybe as a symbol for how we as Christians acts that are not so Godly, we ask for forgiveness but struggle with the flesh daily...We will all have to cross over one day, I suppose then, we all shall know, the mysteries of God. Our minds could not comprehend it all, as the Bible state....
I don't know if I should even git into this.
John was real(IMO), and a Nazari and/or Essene. All Essenes are "brothers" still. They were two leaders at the time, and JB was the introduction of his brother to the world "outside" of the sects.
Both were killed for their effort to change a society that was heading for self destruction due to war and merciless greed by two factions seeking totalitarianism.
It's a strange, strange world we live in Cap'n Jack.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#488846 Feb 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Take a look at the people in charge of what was to be accepted writings and ideas.
Beginning with Constantine and the first "council"...then the "popes" for 500 years. Check their character...then you will begin to understand the what and why of "accepted" scripture. It is more intriguing than any conspiracy and/or murder mystery ever written before or since. I am sorry if this makes many uncomfortable, but it is truth and actuality.
What did Chicken little always say? The sky is falling! The astro passed us by! But it left a chunk with Russia. Funny NASA didn't even know it was heading for Russia. That's crazy, I thought they were on top of their game? They are claiming not enough funding, but it was some amateur people who saw the big one coming.

Are you ready to go on a Carnival Cruise? LOL I can't believe they left those poor people in those conditions for four days. I think I would have jumped off and went swimming,,,, to the nearby boats that where taking pictures! LOL They had the nerve to offer them 500 bucks for their sufferings and of course a full refund. LOL How many times do you think people are going to get smart and take another Cruise Line? How many times in the past 12 months has this cruise line had problems?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#488847 Feb 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You see so much more than most. Of course, being an eyeball, you probably should.
Welcome to the thread. It's a bit of a food fight, but well worth the effort in my estimation.
Do you know Dr. Shrink? If not, the pure pleasure of the experience awaits you. Surely he is blessed with the fruits of the Spirit.
FYI, if you see it, "Dim" refers to Skombolis, and "Dimette" is Juicylu. I'm about to offer the first one to beg my forgiveness the best shot at heaven if it exists. If they actually believe that their god is real, I don't see how these two aren't gambling their eternal souls on the hope that Jesus approves of their incredible performances here on this thread. I learned the offer thing - first come, first served - watching Law & Order.
Good eye.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#488848 Feb 15, 2013
2 x post ? topix fault!
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo!
Excellent post PW..
Was hoping to find something back here from you.
Your response isn't unexpected, for I have always admired your Love
for human kind, but I am thrilled you took the time to write something
that honors what the Lord is seeking from us all.- and with such Grace!
Thank you- PW..
ps. also what you wrote on prayer, I agree 24/7.
Thought you said you were a prayer warrior on another thread??
-sorry.
:)
Hello Le Le,
I wasn't aware you noted my interests/concerns for the human race, but thank you. They have been since a 3 y.o. and as 'problems' grow, so does one's responsibility!

It's a bit like accepting to do a small thing - ie. answer a call - and when that is hopefully dealt with, a bigger CALL is waiting.

Of course we have the choice to answer the call, and being the child that I was - very trusting - I made a promise. A promise to follow Jesus... which I learned as I grew up, was called a Covenant! Now it became more than just 'following' but a 100% dedicated involvement...

And so the peaceful child became the peace warrior. From my home, the term warrior was not so widely used as it is now for just about anything under the sun, but none the less... commitment must
be infectious, as I have seen many more now who are truly the same.

Like team work, the work goes on. And like even a seeming fine blade of grass - without the Light and the Force - it would have no power to push through the earth. And yet... it is growing... even if eyes cannot see!

I might have spoken briefly in another thread a long time back, but IF I do, it is 99% here. And over the past year has had to be brief now due to my schedule. Folk grow like flowers in a garden here as friends... and even weeds are very edible, as well as great for pest control... >>>BigSmile<< < Love... does not question, Ja?

What WOULD a Christian do without all folk to converse with???
mmmmmmm
Another thought...
Blessings always in His Love and Peace

Location hidden

#488849 Feb 15, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is failing, but you also fail to identify other corrupt and deviant practices that decay the moral fabric of society. Christianity doesn't have a patent of The Most High Yahweh Elohiym (barack be He), but the reasons why the heathen want to see the old woman (the church) go down is that they believe once the church is gone, no one will be left to protest against their immoral and nasty ways.
Shalom Mr. 44.
CS.
That is (as I read it) your perception. Please take care that it is not "induced" and lacking in total truth, rather than honest deduction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min Chris Clearwater 174,541
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 96,444
Too many Asians in California which makes it suck (Mar '12) 6 min Aikifreak 95
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min scaritual 753,715
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 29 min Aikifreak 37,352
why are mexican men are small and ugly??? (May '07) 33 min Musicislife 171
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min Oxbow 550,917
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 262,083
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 3 hr girls united states 173

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE