Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#488812 Feb 15, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you didn't have to look up "commando"! Must already know that one. LOL
Oh yes, commando I'm familiar with.

Some call it flying free.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#488813 Feb 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. did you read any of my post? Again, homosexuality is not a lifestyle ..
.. you're just the messenger? To me, you're the proverbial wolf in sheep's clothing ..
.. your Master will not take the witness stand and your hearsay testimony is inadmissible. Therefore, you have no case and your indictment against homosexuality must be dismissed ..
P.S. You failed to address most of my post.
P.S.S. Do you prefer mesh, sheer or open Teddies?
Honey, you have your own life to life, and whatever you choose is your business. Don't just rain down on my lifestyle for not being okay with it. You are not okay with my lifestyle, yet you think homosexuals are victimized but honestly Christians are victimized just as much if not more. They are mocked made fun of, they are the butt of many peoples joke. They are cursed for their beliefs and called evil, and haters and they are not. Lets say the quakers or Mennonites, or Apostolic for their dress codes. I see many people in cafes, laughing and making jokes at their lifestyles, and the clothes. I also have seen people paint things on peoples cars mocking their beliefs, burning down their churches...the list goes on. You see, we the people always have a voice, just not everyone agrees with what the other does. That is not considered a hate crime yet. You are angry because I don't agree with it, and you were not pampered as others have done for you. I was not mean, but honest. I did not call you any names, but you have me, therefore, you are bullying me....for my not agreeing with your lifestyle. I am not a wolf in sheeps clothing for speaking my mind... You do not agree with my, does that hurt me, no. That is my choice, in what I believe. That does not make me a bad person, you just are angry because I don't agree with your lifestyle. I wish I could say I am sorry for that, but you would be asking me to give up my religious beliefs in order to accomodate something my belief does not condone. But, I will stand that Jesus loves you. I know you are saying that homosexual is not a lifestyle, but I will stand that God did not make Adam and Eve, he did not make Adam and Steve. I find it ironic, that gay people say that is is not a lifestyle, but it has only become popular "coming out" in the past twenty or so years. I am sorry, but that is the way it is. Only when Rock Hudson died of Aids, homosexuality started "coming out" The younger generation I find is okay with it. So if the Lord doesn't come back before the people who are 50 and above, baby boomers die out...you don't have anything to worry about, you will run the world, and there won't be anyone to say one word...The majority of the moral people will be gone, and everything will be fine. I am sure by that time, man will be able to marry dogs and cats, and rats....I just don't like being pushed into a corner and called names, for my beliefs... K

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#488814 Feb 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahah!That reminds me...
Years ago, My older sis was being cruel to me, so I put fine thistle in her sheets...she paid fer it fer weeks...LOL!
Did she ever find out it was you who messed with the sheets??? Reality has a way of coming home to roost.It is the element of surprise that serve as the best wake up calls.lol such as the fiberglass curtains washed with under what a wake up call.lol lol.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#488815 Feb 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for pointing out that, ultimately, it's meaningless gibberish.
LOL. You see so much more than most. Of course, being an eyeball, you probably should.

Welcome to the thread. It's a bit of a food fight, but well worth the effort in my estimation.

Do you know Dr. Shrink? If not, the pure pleasure of the experience awaits you. Surely he is blessed with the fruits of the Spirit.

FYI, if you see it, "Dim" refers to Skombolis, and "Dimette" is Juicylu. I'm about to offer the first one to beg my forgiveness the best shot at heaven if it exists. If they actually believe that their god is real, I don't see how these two aren't gambling their eternal souls on the hope that Jesus approves of their incredible performances here on this thread. I learned the offer thing - first come, first served - watching Law & Order.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#488816 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we talk about a "homosexual lifestyle"?
.. since homosexuality is not a lifestyle, please define who the 'we' is ..
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
As nearly as I can guess, it shows ignorance of what it means to be "homosexual." Those who don't have homosexual friends simply
assume that to be "homosexual," one must choose to engage in same-gender sex.
Would you agree?
.. no. Oscar is homosexual but does not indulge in same-gender sex ..

.. currently I'm only cybersexing. Can you put a label on that ??..
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the husband who has an affair with another man's wife more holy than the celibate gay man?
Is he even more holy than the gay man who has an affair with another man?
Is the promiscuous heterosexual man more holy than the promiscuous homosexual man?
And are heterosexual fantasies more righteous than homosexual fantasies?
.. RR, you're trying to quantity and qualify. Remember,'we' don't do that ..

With Established Harem

#488817 Feb 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>why stop at man marry man woman marrying woman dog marrying dog;; go on to man marrying horse. oy!
http://www.eonline.com/news/36441/jerry-sprin...
give the country a stimulus and open marriage to anything. polygamy, adults marrying children. Heck; why stop at gays.
open marriage to every man and beast, what a boost to the economy.
its not nuts, that is where the world's morals are.
.. if you want to become a polygamist and everyone is a consenting adult, what's the problem ??..

.. as for the horse, there's is a slight complication. How can you tell if the mare really wants to marry you? Has the horse returned your kisses ??..

.. since children cannot consent to marriage, please be a gentleman and kill that immoral fantasy ..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#488818 Feb 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
I think the laws concerning incest are fine as they stand, although I do think that consenting adults makes a difference,
Uh-oh. Zee gay vont lyke jew.....

You'd block a couple of consenting adults from marrying.......
but that's irrelevant, and primarily because there are adults out there that would venture to assert their influence over minors, regardless of consent or the ability that an adult has to make an informed choice, and so I understand why the laws are there, and what most likely motivates those laws.
Marriage isn't about minors.
The laws are there to protect those who may be forced into a situation by a family member against their will, absent consent, informed or otherwise.
I agree with that.
Me too. Marriage needs consent of both people. Period.
I also do not agree with the allowance that Rhode Island makes, and that I pointed out, in which a special provision is made for a religious group to be exempt from the laws that govern us all, just because of a religious belief.
Every state makes their own shit up sometimes.

Wonder why RI only allows Jews to marry within the family....

With Established Harem

#488819 Feb 15, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Mr. So aka IANS are assuredly two of a kind. You both purpusefully goad us into defensive stance with your Lawless displays and lack of respect for
The Creator and then expect us to turn the other cheek. When the other cheek isn't given for more wounds to be inflicted upon us, Mr. So aka IANS throws a
tantrum like a spoiled brat.
Yes you wait for the other cheek with bag of golf balls hidden behind your back so you can make verbally bloody examples of us. We should stand here and
watch you all rip our faith but you take offense when we slam your support for sexual perversion in the form of homosexuality. We should stand here and watch you
crucify Ha Mashiach again and again and feel pleased about it?
Dr. Shrink and I don't agree very often, and his methods are quite crude but at least it isn't difficult for him to identify wrong from right and he knows the homosexual
agenda is demonic sexual debauchery. Homosexuality without the 'sex' still doesn't make it right because as a man thinketh, so is he. Shrink, BLL and I are no
Christians. I'm not sure if Skom (Steve) and Trifecta are but we notice most of the Christians today have massively relaxed their standards. We can all get along as
human beings but it doesn't mean you will have to approve of the things I do. If you were a stripper, I would still take issue with it.
So here's my question which Wild Rider has failed to answer thus far:
If homosexuality is ok in your mind, is it ok if a father lays with his son and mother with her daughter? Are incestual relationships ok as long as they a
re between two consenting adults, such as brother and sister or two first cousins? Let me hear your view on this.
CS.
.. you're such a cute little psychic munchkin. Do you think reading minds is a genetic or learned trait ??..

.. you seem to think AIN and I are homies on the down-low. Guess you've never been privy to any of our disagreements. You see, friends get to disagree. That's how we learn, become better people ..

.. please provide specific examples of where I've ripped anyone's faith in a Higher Being. You won't because you can't ..

.. you enjoy equating incest and pedophilia to homosexuality, huh? Fair enough. Below is your post. I've changed a few words. Hope you don't mind ..
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>If HETEROSEXUALITY is ok in your mind, is it ok if a father lays with his DAUGHTER and mother with her SON?
Are incestual relationships ok as long as they are between two consenting adults, such as brother and sister or two first cousins?
.. if you approve of Dr. Shrink's posts, there's nothing left to debate ..

With Established Harem

#488820 Feb 15, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
While I understand what you're saying Ms. HL, the bottom line is that homosexuality is unnatural.
.. for the homosexual, it's quite natural ..
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>It is moral breakdowns
and several other factors including rape, adultery, incest, mistreatment of individuals, low self-esteem and sexual abuse that has caused homosexuality to rise at
such an alarming rate.
.. really? And, as Oscar would ask, "How do you know what you know" ??..
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Many women (not all) start out by experimenting, then realize that a womans touch and sensuality may be more gentle and knowledgeable about a woman's
body than a man's rough and oft uncivilized approach to sex and intimacy and also his lact of knowledge and ability to learn quickly about what females require
sexually and intimately of her male partner. Likewise males >may< tend to become effeminate if they grow up among women and in a single parent home if the
single parent is a female. The odds of this happening increases with the amount of males being raised by a single parent woman. This is for several reasons:
1. Because of a lack of male guidance. As admirable as the job many single parent women do, they are still not a better father figure than a worthy and responsible
male partner who can be a husband and father. Try as single parents may, women can't make better dads than men (in most cases) and men cannot make better
moms than women (almost in every case).
and 2). Women are far more liberal in thinking than men. Children pick up on these things very easily. A free spirited woman may not encourage but would also
probably not object if her child (later on in life) were to experiment with same sex relationships. That kind of acceptance goes a long way over the many in society who
may object to it. A parent's approval make the decision a whole lot easier.
.. fascinating. Have you begun writing your book yet ??..
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>In ending, while I am opposed to homosexuality and even more so to gay marriage, it doesn't mean that there are
gay people that I don't know. I know a few,
and we respect each other even though they are well aware of my stance. Because they are aware of it and respect by opinions or belief, they do not push their ideals
on me nor do they display homosexuality before me or come into my home with it.
.. I call BS. If your gay friends knew your feelings, they would no longer be your friend ..
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>A conversation about it is usually done with both parties agreeing to a casula and respectful conversation
or not at all. If a homosexual makes a sexual advance at me, then we have problems. In other words, if you and your friends make it a big deal, I will oblige in
making it a problem. Leave it alone and obviously I would be less vocal.
.. if I call you an immoral abomination, a demon infested degenerate, how is a casual and respectful conversation possible ??..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#488821 Feb 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Was that a rebuttal to something? I've asked you to be explicit about your point in the past: write it out in a sentence so that I don't have to guess. I suspect that where you see only one implication, I see ambiguity. Say it in words. It is so much more effective than semaphore or mime, especially over the Internet.
You're a dumb ass. Read it again, I offered you very clear details...

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're claiming ignorance you shouldn't be.
2 Peter 3:8 means that time means nothing to God, you are amart enough to figure that out.
Theer's also Psalm 90:4 that illustrates that God doesn't see time like we do.
"A thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night."
So a day to God is "as" a thousand years. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that a day to God exactly equals 1,000 years. Because it also says that 1,000 years is like a day...
And Psalm 90:4 says that a day to God is "like a watch in the night", which is a 3 hour security shift at night....
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#488822 Feb 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I totally disagree with your last sentence.
But I was kidding about the HL thing.
Take it easy. I can only start to see, just a bit really how some of the saints that were sent to the flames could sing. Sometime back someone posted I long for the day when God will stike this earth down. Thats not really true as I understand He wants everyone willing to be saved. What I mean and may not say so well is for me nothing of this earth or this life would cause me to give up Christ. What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?

With Established Harem

#488823 Feb 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if both dogs give their consent, what's the problem ??..
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't humping his leg anymore ?
.. you're behind on the thread. We've moved onto horses ..

YAHOOOOOOOOOO + giddyup + whoa Nelly !! delay !! delay !!

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#488824 Feb 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
I'm not clear on what you disagree with.
And for Dim and Lyin'est Zionist, I really don't have much interest in how sincere either of them is - whether they "honestly believe" what they say or not.
I don't think he's recognized the faults in his behavior, or asked Jesus or his dad to forgive him for these particular faults.

If he thinks he's received, or will receive blanket forgiveness from God, I don't see how he would feel compelled to make sure that he recognized all his faults, or to seek forgiveness from those he wronged. So far, it doesn't seem like he is compelled enough to even consider the possibility that he might be wrong.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#488825 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're claiming ignorance you shouldn't be.
2 Peter 3:8 means that time means nothing to God, you are amart enough to figure that out.
Theer's also Psalm 90:4 that illustrates that God doesn't see time like we do.
"A thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night."
So a day to God is "as" a thousand years. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that a day to God exactly equals 1,000 years. Because it also says that 1,000 years is like a day...
And Psalm 90:4 says that a day to God is "like a watch in the night", which is a 3 hour security shift at night....
I know...I spent 1000 years one day in LAX shipyards.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#488826 Feb 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. since homosexuality is not a lifestyle, please define who the 'we' is ..
<quoted text>
.. no. Oscar is homosexual but does not indulge in same-gender sex ..
.. currently I'm only cybersexing. Can you put a label on that ??..
<quoted text>
.. RR, you're trying to quantity and qualify. Remember,'we' don't do that ..
Great. That answered nothing.

'We' is everyone that calls homosexuality a lifestyle.

You're only cyber sexing "currently"?? WTH? Are you gay or not?

I have to quantify & qualify. Sorry.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#488827 Feb 15, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon amie, whether your name changes or not people always know you by the words you speak I believe. In regards to our love rest assured that it is growing daily. it has ever since the first day we met. Love is key yes, we both know this very well but what also is important is getting to know the other person. Many do not take the time to do this. Which is why we were friends for three years before we moved into a relationship, we got to know eachother first. Impulsiveness ruins lives which is why we were both careful and methodical. Consider those who meet people on-line for instance are they really in love, or are they simply being told what they want to hear? After three years of bliss, we decided to move foward in our relationship because we realized that this is what we both wanted. I believe in love at first sight and so does Sora but we also believe in prudence and caution. Although we have a neighbor who met and eventually married a woman he met online, she was Russian. They dated in real life and got to know eachother face to face then married, they still are and we are happy for them. Five years it took them. Which I think is good time. May I ask how lond did you know your husband before you married him?
I was divorced from being abused/beaten, and putting up with adultry after twenty five years. I married young. He passed away, after years of alcohol abuse the year after we divorced. I met my husband at work, his wife had passed away six months prior, from a long sickness. He was actually my first date, after my divorce.I had people to ask me out, but I was so afraid to start my life over, and I had not been in the dating game since I was so young... I had trust issues that I had to work out..I worked overtime two shifts as much as I could, to keep myself occupied. My husband asked me out, and after our third date he took me to his church. We married after seven weeks of dating. Crazy yes, but I prayed about it, and so did he. We figured life is too short, and we both needed a new start, so we did..... His pastor's wife kept telling me to marry him, the first time I went to their church. LOL They all knew that we were meant for each other, and we were...I have not regretted one day, I only wish that I would have met him when we were young. Life would have been so much easier for me, but as I told him, I would rather have him in the last part of my life, than the first to have lost him, being young. We have been married almost nine years, and it seems like yesterday...I am very blessed to find a man in the second part of my life, to grow old, to love me and God so much.......
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#488828 Feb 15, 2013
Btw what I speak of I read in saints going to the flames is from Foxe's Book of Martyrs. Not an easy read.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#488829 Feb 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Knowledge.....I am a Christian and DO NOT hate homosexuals
Jesus Loves Everyone
You bet! Hey Epiphany. Hope all is well!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#488830 Feb 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. as long as Christians focus only on the sexual aspects of homosexuality, so will I. If and when they ever get serious about considering other components, so will I ..
Belief in a panty-sniffing god breeds sexually obsessed and repressed people.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#488831 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame Paul.
He was one sexually disfunctional dude.
Take a look at the people in charge of what was to be accepted writings and ideas.
Beginning with Constantine and the first "council"...then the "popes" for 500 years. Check their character...then you will begin to understand the what and why of "accepted" scripture. It is more intriguing than any conspiracy and/or murder mystery ever written before or since. I am sorry if this makes many uncomfortable, but it is truth and actuality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 778,176
Gay snapchat names 7 min Somegr8fun 170
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Rick in Kansas 265,444
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min truth 560,441
real music !!!! 4 r-e-a-l !!! 39 min Doctor REALITY 7
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr lovewithin 39,386
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr God Truth 48
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 2 hr Trannyfucker 136
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Lumajuice 441,821
More from around the web