Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#488799 Feb 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's their own business, RR.
That's my honest answer.
Your logic, in this instance, is impeccable.

Location hidden

#488800 Feb 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's your answer, people are weird.
So stop dwelling on homosexuality.
What the hell?! I ask a few questions about gays & now you accuse me of dwelling on them?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#488801 Feb 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate that.
I already looked up joke, teenager and broomsticks.
I'm now a regular philomath.
I noticed you didn't have to look up "commando"! Must already know that one. LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#488802 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tried to keep my mouth shut, but reading some of your posts, I felt like I must say something. I am a Christian,a follower of Christ. I do not hate homosexuals, or lesbians. I have friends that are... I do not agree with the lifesyle, it is wrong in my belief. I also believe that living with a man or woman before marriage is wrong, before the eyes of God. What someone does behind closed doors, I will never know. But, when they announce it and I can not walk away, I have to give my opinion... I do believe what God had put together man and woman, was his plan. Man can say anything they want about animals even go after the same sex. People say it is natural, but I have talked to child molesters, who have also said it just felt natural. I have also talked to serial murderers who also said it came natural. I am not saying being gay is like any of the other. People say that have no choice in who they are, but all of those people who murdered, raped and molested also said the same thing. People,(men and women) who live together, and millions are doing it, are breaking the commandments of God. I do not hate you or anyone else...I suppose that when it comes down to it, everyone has an excuse to do as they do and say it is okay. The gossiper down the street who talks about you behind your back will have to go before God, if they were making fun of you. Now if they came to you, face to face and spoke to you as I am doing, they are only trying to save your soul. I have to say it is what it is, the Bible is clear, man can try to change it, but it does say in Romans chapter one, if you would like to read it. Christians might want to walk around it, and not be offensive to you, and I understand that, but they are failing you. I will tell you that Jesus loves you, and it is not his will that anyone would die and go to hell. God bless you, and know I am not judging you, but just giving you the truth of what the Bible states. Everyone is entitled their own opinions, and when one doesn't agree, they are to believed as haters and that is not so.
I agree Knowledge.....I am a Christian and DO NOT hate homosexuals

Jesus Loves Everyone

Location hidden

#488803 Feb 15, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I only have English Ale and a keg of Sam Adams beer.
These are the choices.... of course unless you prefer to bring your own? I won't mind. I have several boxes of freshly ordered Papa John's pizza.
Oh, you can bring your wife with you too. You're all welcome.
:)
CS.
I'm not bringing my own, you're offering free beer!

:o
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#488804 Feb 15, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
As someone that has posted with CS for a long time...I can tell you...he doesn't want to scroll. IANS, Catcher, Tide, HL weren't here when Andrew started his rant about homosexuals. They came here because of his hatred against them.
He made his home at Topix at one time on the Gay/Lesbian forum...ranting...raving...aga inst them. When he was outnumbered then he started pleading for their understanding, patience and tolerance. When they gave it (some of them because of me) he then turned around and slapped them in the face with his words. Yet if they responded back to him...he was appalled...offended...couldn't believe that they would stand up for themselves. If you read carefully...he has done the same thing here.
CS has an agenda...spreading his hatred for the gay community...I have seen it before.
No...Andrew won't scroll...he would miss an opportunity to tell the gays and anyone that supports them what scum of the earth that he thinks they are.
Well thats a waste. My wife has said she didn't need anyone to tell her she was in the wrong all those years, she knew it. What won her over was a friend that helped. As I've said I was on the same path but not as far down along. God knows who is real. Ptl.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#488805 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
My name change was only for a specific topic that my name was not appropriate for. Some young people died in a multiple car accident, and some were hurt. The name Knowledge just didn't seem appropriate, to give my condolences... As I said to your husband, I hope your love will always remain young as you both grow older. I believe that is the key to having a strong bond between two people...
Bonsoir mon amie, whether your name changes or not people always know you by the words you speak I believe. In regards to our love rest assured that it is growing daily. it has ever since the first day we met. Love is key yes, we both know this very well but what also is important is getting to know the other person. Many do not take the time to do this. Which is why we were friends for three years before we moved into a relationship, we got to know eachother first. Impulsiveness ruins lives which is why we were both careful and methodical. Consider those who meet people on-line for instance are they really in love, or are they simply being told what they want to hear? After three years of bliss, we decided to move foward in our relationship because we realized that this is what we both wanted. I believe in love at first sight and so does Sora but we also believe in prudence and caution. Although we have a neighbor who met and eventually married a woman he met online, she was Russian. They dated in real life and got to know eachother face to face then married, they still are and we are happy for them. Five years it took them. Which I think is good time. May I ask how lond did you know your husband before you married him?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#488806 Feb 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That's a real deep controversial subject LW. One today's church would rather not put on the table in it's true entirety.
Just say'n...
That deep controversial subject goes back many generations.
I cannot tell you what the churches of today put on the table.
I said this many times I do not belong to any church or group.
I am a loner captain with my own spirit beleifs.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#488807 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're claiming ignorance you shouldn't be.
2 Peter 3:8 means that time means nothing to God, you are amart enough to figure that out.
Theer's also Psalm 90:4 that illustrates that God doesn't see time like we do.
"A thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night."
So a day to God is "as" a thousand years. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that a day to God exactly equals 1,000 years. Because it also says that 1,000 years is like a day...
And Psalm 90:4 says that a day to God is "like a watch in the night", which is a 3 hour security shift at night....
OK. Was that a rebuttal to something? I've asked you to be explicit about your point in the past: write it out in a sentence so that I don't have to guess. I suspect that where you see only one implication, I see ambiguity. Say it in words. It is so much more effective than semaphore or mime, especially over the Internet.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#488808 Feb 15, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually...I have never been able to find where they are to ask forgiveness from anyone outside their faith.
According to this scripture...shrinky dink might be right...
Matthew 5
23 “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.
"brother and sister" being a fellow disciple.
Maybe it is in the Bible somewhere that they are to ask forgiveness from us little heathens...I don't know...I am not familiar with it however.
I think you are right Annie. I prefer to think of ALL men(mankind) as brothers. Division is counterproductive to progression of ALL men in every avenue. It is sad that we can't all see that truth.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#488809 Feb 15, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is more powerful than Christ. Its why the world each and every day lives to mock Him and the good He does. So this was one of the first things I posted when I started back in another fourm. Another poster said the same as you. My wife gave her life to Christ in the year 1999, 6 years before we met. She also almost killed herself on drugs and by the power and blood of Jesus Christ was saved. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, forever. This world is nothing!
Well, I totally disagree with your last sentence.

But I was kidding about the HL thing.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#488810 Feb 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! since we're fallen humans and that hasn't changed since the 1st century, being born again still has the same meaning it always has and God hasn't stopped doing what He started then;)
I will ask this..."Who" was in charge in that 1st century? Answer that, and you can begin to reconcile the differences between men.

San Francisco, CA

#488811 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your logic, in this instance, is impeccable.
I hear that all the time.

In courtrooms and settlement meetings.

San Francisco, CA

#488812 Feb 15, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you didn't have to look up "commando"! Must already know that one. LOL
Oh yes, commando I'm familiar with.

Some call it flying free.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#488813 Feb 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. did you read any of my post? Again, homosexuality is not a lifestyle ..
.. you're just the messenger? To me, you're the proverbial wolf in sheep's clothing ..
.. your Master will not take the witness stand and your hearsay testimony is inadmissible. Therefore, you have no case and your indictment against homosexuality must be dismissed ..
P.S. You failed to address most of my post.
P.S.S. Do you prefer mesh, sheer or open Teddies?
Honey, you have your own life to life, and whatever you choose is your business. Don't just rain down on my lifestyle for not being okay with it. You are not okay with my lifestyle, yet you think homosexuals are victimized but honestly Christians are victimized just as much if not more. They are mocked made fun of, they are the butt of many peoples joke. They are cursed for their beliefs and called evil, and haters and they are not. Lets say the quakers or Mennonites, or Apostolic for their dress codes. I see many people in cafes, laughing and making jokes at their lifestyles, and the clothes. I also have seen people paint things on peoples cars mocking their beliefs, burning down their churches...the list goes on. You see, we the people always have a voice, just not everyone agrees with what the other does. That is not considered a hate crime yet. You are angry because I don't agree with it, and you were not pampered as others have done for you. I was not mean, but honest. I did not call you any names, but you have me, therefore, you are bullying me....for my not agreeing with your lifestyle. I am not a wolf in sheeps clothing for speaking my mind... You do not agree with my, does that hurt me, no. That is my choice, in what I believe. That does not make me a bad person, you just are angry because I don't agree with your lifestyle. I wish I could say I am sorry for that, but you would be asking me to give up my religious beliefs in order to accomodate something my belief does not condone. But, I will stand that Jesus loves you. I know you are saying that homosexual is not a lifestyle, but I will stand that God did not make Adam and Eve, he did not make Adam and Steve. I find it ironic, that gay people say that is is not a lifestyle, but it has only become popular "coming out" in the past twenty or so years. I am sorry, but that is the way it is. Only when Rock Hudson died of Aids, homosexuality started "coming out" The younger generation I find is okay with it. So if the Lord doesn't come back before the people who are 50 and above, baby boomers die out...you don't have anything to worry about, you will run the world, and there won't be anyone to say one word...The majority of the moral people will be gone, and everything will be fine. I am sure by that time, man will be able to marry dogs and cats, and rats....I just don't like being pushed into a corner and called names, for my beliefs... K

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#488814 Feb 15, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahah!That reminds me...
Years ago, My older sis was being cruel to me, so I put fine thistle in her sheets...she paid fer it fer weeks...LOL!
Did she ever find out it was you who messed with the sheets??? Reality has a way of coming home to roost.It is the element of surprise that serve as the best wake up calls.lol such as the fiberglass curtains washed with under what a wake up call.lol lol.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#488815 Feb 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for pointing out that, ultimately, it's meaningless gibberish.
LOL. You see so much more than most. Of course, being an eyeball, you probably should.

Welcome to the thread. It's a bit of a food fight, but well worth the effort in my estimation.

Do you know Dr. Shrink? If not, the pure pleasure of the experience awaits you. Surely he is blessed with the fruits of the Spirit.

FYI, if you see it, "Dim" refers to Skombolis, and "Dimette" is Juicylu. I'm about to offer the first one to beg my forgiveness the best shot at heaven if it exists. If they actually believe that their god is real, I don't see how these two aren't gambling their eternal souls on the hope that Jesus approves of their incredible performances here on this thread. I learned the offer thing - first come, first served - watching Law & Order.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#488816 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we talk about a "homosexual lifestyle"?
.. since homosexuality is not a lifestyle, please define who the 'we' is ..
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
As nearly as I can guess, it shows ignorance of what it means to be "homosexual." Those who don't have homosexual friends simply
assume that to be "homosexual," one must choose to engage in same-gender sex.
Would you agree?
.. no. Oscar is homosexual but does not indulge in same-gender sex ..

.. currently I'm only cybersexing. Can you put a label on that ??..
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the husband who has an affair with another man's wife more holy than the celibate gay man?
Is he even more holy than the gay man who has an affair with another man?
Is the promiscuous heterosexual man more holy than the promiscuous homosexual man?
And are heterosexual fantasies more righteous than homosexual fantasies?
.. RR, you're trying to quantity and qualify. Remember,'we' don't do that ..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#488817 Feb 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>why stop at man marry man woman marrying woman dog marrying dog;; go on to man marrying horse. oy!
http://www.eonline.com/news/36441/jerry-sprin...
give the country a stimulus and open marriage to anything. polygamy, adults marrying children. Heck; why stop at gays.
open marriage to every man and beast, what a boost to the economy.
its not nuts, that is where the world's morals are.
.. if you want to become a polygamist and everyone is a consenting adult, what's the problem ??..

.. as for the horse, there's is a slight complication. How can you tell if the mare really wants to marry you? Has the horse returned your kisses ??..

.. since children cannot consent to marriage, please be a gentleman and kill that immoral fantasy ..

Location hidden

#488818 Feb 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
I think the laws concerning incest are fine as they stand, although I do think that consenting adults makes a difference,
Uh-oh. Zee gay vont lyke jew.....

You'd block a couple of consenting adults from marrying.......
but that's irrelevant, and primarily because there are adults out there that would venture to assert their influence over minors, regardless of consent or the ability that an adult has to make an informed choice, and so I understand why the laws are there, and what most likely motivates those laws.
Marriage isn't about minors.
The laws are there to protect those who may be forced into a situation by a family member against their will, absent consent, informed or otherwise.
I agree with that.
Me too. Marriage needs consent of both people. Period.
I also do not agree with the allowance that Rhode Island makes, and that I pointed out, in which a special provision is made for a religious group to be exempt from the laws that govern us all, just because of a religious belief.
Every state makes their own shit up sometimes.

Wonder why RI only allows Jews to marry within the family....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min nanoanomaly 738,792
70-337 Exam braindumps in PDF for share 3 min passokay123 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min yon 3,073
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Oxbow 542,133
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Insults Are Easier 259,232
Word association game (Aug '08) 31 min andet1987 53,300
Last Word + 2 32 min andet1987 693
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Ratloder 118,223
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••