Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Topix is somewhat like a game of chess, one must think ahead ..
.. some Christian posters are offended by my sexual innuendos. I get that ..
dr Shrink wrote: "only try to shut your mouth about your bed filthy life, nobody need to look or hear at your look like man d......clitoris."
.. yes, Dr. Shrink's post is about sex ..
Counter_Strike wrote: "Interracial marriages is not supposed to be mentioned in the same sentence with teh likes of homosexual marriages. Racial rights have nothing to do with an abominable and fruitless act of debauchery."
.. yes, Counter-Strike's post is about sex ..
.. even tolerant Christians focus on the sexual aspects of homosexuality calling it sinful, an abomination, immoral, wrong ..
.. and, then, we have Catcher's post ..
Catcher1 wrote: "I commend this post from Counter_Strike to other posters here. I would be very interested in knowing what others think of his views. Will you condemn them? Will you support them? Will you remain silent, and thus give tacit approval?"
>>>snipped<< <<
While I understand what you're saying Ms. HL, the bottom line is that homosexuality is unnatural. While I agree in this era it is fast becoming normal in the eyes of several societies or countries, people like myself (male and female) will love and appreciate the opposite sex and want them when we are single. It is moral breakdowns and several other factors including rape, adultery, incest, mistreatment of individuals, low self-esteem and sexual abuse that has caused homosexuality to rise at such an alarming rate.

Many women (not all) start out by experimenting, then realize that a womans touch and sensuality may be more gentle and knowledgeable about a woman's body than a man's rough and oft uncivilized approach to sex and intimacy and also his lact of knowledge and ability to learn quickly about what females require sexually and intimately of her male partner. Likewise males >may< tend to become effeminate if they grow up among women and in a single parent home if the single parent is a female. The odds of this happening increases with the amount of males being raised by a single parent woman. This is for several reasons:

1. Because of a lack of male guidance. As admirable as the job many single parent women do, they are still not a better father figure than a worthy and responsible male partner who can be a husband and father. Try as single parents may, women can't make better dads than men (in most cases) and men cannot make better moms than women (almost in every case).

and 2). Women are far more liberal in thinking than men. Children pick up on these things very easily. A free spirited woman may not encourage but would also probably not object if her child (later on in life) were to experiment with same sex relationships. That kind of acceptance goes a long way over the many in society who may object to it. A parent's approval make the decision a whole lot easier.

In ending, while I am opposed to homosexuality and even more so to gay marriage, it doesn't mean that there are gay people that I don't know. I know a few, and we respect each other even though they are well aware of my stance. Because they are aware of it and respect by opinions or belief, they do not push their ideals on me nor do they display homosexuality before me or come into my home with it. Because of that respect, it leaves me not to impose my strong feelings against their lifestyle either. A conversation about it is usually done with both parties agreeing to a casula and respectful conversation or not at all. If a homosexual makes a sexual advance at me, then we have problems. In other words, if you and your friends make it a big deal, I will oblige in making it a problem. Leave it alone and obviously I would be less vocal.

Counter_Strike.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not asking questions to get answers because no answer will make a bit of difference to you. You're like a pre-recorded message set on repeat. You have no interest in the answers given to you except that they are given so you can ridicule them.
PS - What does Jesus have to say about lying?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrink is a Christian, but apparently ashamed of it.
Trifecta identified him as one of his own:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
And here he's wagging his sin finger and quoting scripture:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
It is always easier for a man to see his fails in another, and point it out. It is the means by which the stubborn and obstinate recognize, and eventually realize that they are condemning themselves.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
I think you will find most Christians don't want sex lives of other people shoved in their faces; and that they
And I think that you'll find that most non-Christians don't want the religious lives of other people shoved in their faces. How is your complaint different from mine apart from the obvious?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one of the few who isn't crazy :-)
LOL! Ya? I am too! I come here an beat "rocks", wait'n fer water ta flow from 'em all the time sis! That's the definition of insanity y'know!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing.
Don't even try giving me the "if you talk about gay then you are gay speech"...
If so, then you're Christian.
I'm just curious as to why gays do what they do, that's all.
I would suggest that the same mechanisms are involved for both heterosexuals and homosexuals, as to what motivates their actions, and to ask "why they do what they do" is a flawed line of reasoning - and question, too.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrite...HA!
Show me a person who is not contrite, and I will show you a despot and a murderer.
Now captain ya wouldn't be at that crossroad would ya with me.Contrite honestly could not show you one human being.I sure you could show me a despot of some many sorts.However the spirit can recover consciousness,flourish,restore ,reawaken.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No doubt. The comment still stand.
<quoted text>
Your church is becoming weaker.
<quoted text>
No I don't. I expect you to become increasingly outnumbered and irrelevant. I have no interest in your church's opinion on anything.
<quoted text>
Really? Let's see.
When will you also realize that your opinions on homosexuality are useless? What you think of the church and Christianity isn't relevant to me nor does that affect me in any way. In fact, many churches these days may embrace you. I do not hate you, but I don't stand up for foolishness and evil. While you're a human being and I would not shun you if you needed help, nor scorn you if you were injured nor would I leave you to freeze to death in the snow if you had no home nor even watch idly by seeing someone trying to harm you, it still does not mean that I MUST like everything about you and that I MUST accept everything you do or the lifestyle you choose to lead.

I simply disagree 100% with the gay lifestle both spiritually, morally, physically, idealogically and also based on my faith. So on all counts I disagree with it and do not support it. Other than that, I have no problems with anyone in this room to sit down around a big table and share hot chocolate and pizza. Yet if during lunch, I see strange behavior and hear perverted rhetoric, you will be swiftly shown the door
and asked to stay out while being given warm blanket, wool cap and proper shoes and directions to the shelter down the street. I hope you can dig that.

Shalom!

Counter_Strike: For it is written; shun the very appearance of evil.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there are a lot of good people in this world. There are, though, a few great and a few evil that can lead them down one path or the other.
All too often you don't realize that until you are caught in the crossfire. Does that make one evil? There is a profound question...our peers decide- often without the right.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>No, I wasn't implying that, since it is illegal in most states. I didn't think I need to imply it should be illegal since it is.
Well, Rhode Island has this odd arrangement:
"Rhode Island allows uncles to marry their nieces if they are part of a community, such as orthodox Jews, for whom such marriages are permitted" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_i...
No, as a matter of fact I pointed out that within your mythic bible, it's often condoned.
By the deity.
I didn't ask if it *is* legal.

I asked if *you think* it should be.

Do you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You emphasize "spouse" (not a wife in the Hebrew).
Why not emphasize "sister" ?
Incest was common among the royalty of 1000 BC.

In days of old,
when knights was bold,
be it truly known...
to "espouse" was to take fer ones own.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
Lol. You should check out the Christian forum. True, there are debates that go on here but they're mostly civilised
Not by my standards.
Juicylu wrote:
Btw, I'm a new Christian who has not yet developed the full ability of turning the other cheek so if you attack me I will rebuke you
You have it backwards.
Juicylu wrote:
Then you slander people, including myself, by saying I call you a liar 'without cause'.
You have never felt the need to defend your allegations.

Just so that we understand each other, this isn't about what you said to me, but about your cheap Christian self-forgiveness on demand. I needed somebody to step up and demonstrate it for me.

Do you think that you are more useful to me and my point if you beg me to forgive you, or if you continue refusing to do?
Juicylu wrote:
those who use classic cyber bullying internet "debating" tactics
You called me a liar. There is nothing that I could do that would qualify as bullying until you beg for my forgiveness.
Juicylu wrote:
You say you want proof of my statements?
I call bullshirt!
That's pretty much my point, Dimmette. You don't mind if I start calling you that, do you? Thanks in advance.
Juicylu wrote:
You assume I've spent too much time in 'the church' when I've been a believer (who has hardly ever set foot in a church)
The name Dimmette suits you well.
Juicylu wrote:
I am very forgiving

Of yourself, you mean, which is another of my points. Your shabby religion and lack of character make that easy for you to do.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if both dogs give their consent, what's the problem ??..
They aren't humping his leg anymore ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
PS - What does Jesus have to say about lying?
Why do atheists ask questions like that?

What do you care what Jesus said?

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
That is absolutely false.
You deal in too many absolutes. Worse, I disagree with your disagreement of our disagreeing.
wilderide wrote:
Complete BS.
You say that like there is something called 'incomplete BS'.
wilderide wrote:
You haven't the slightest idea what my morals are.
Nor do I care. the fact that you're a homosexual puts you at a moral handicap. So you don't need to struggle to speak about what twisted morals you may still yet have.
wilderide wrote:
And please,
What are you begging?
wilderide wrote:
...what is inherently debauched about homosexuality? You keep saying that, and I'm challenging you to rationalize it. I doubt very much you are up to it though.
Fail.

I have, several times. At one point I was lambasted for being too graphic. Hence my earlier point; you're not interested in answers. You're just here to beat an already tired agenda hoping that someone can side with you. How's that working out for you?
wilderide wrote:
If you are asking me if I can differentiate between homosexuality and incest, the answer is yes. Can you? Because based on what you've written, I don't think you do.
This is not what I asked. My questions were clear and required no interpretation. Therefore you dodged the question (predictably) and taken yourself away from answering.

Are my questions difficult for you. Do they conjure up sad memories?

CS.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Most will never seek wisdom. It forces them to see themselves for what they are, and that is too painful a journey to bring to fruition...as it never ends.
Captain few ever do seek wisdom.
The naked,raw truth of one self.
That painful journey can bring fruitation.
and the truth is it never ends.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest that the same mechanisms are involved for both heterosexuals and homosexuals, as to what motivates their actions, and to ask "why they do what they do" is a flawed line of reasoning - and question, too.
It isn't flawed to ask why a person does what they do...

It's an honest question, I wanted an honest answer.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

mobile7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very confused person. Have you ever considered getting a job or at the very least, an education? You know nothing at all about other peoples beliefs..
Who are you to claim superiority over others? You are showing more ignorance than all of them combined...You are making a fool of yourself
ROFLMAO

Enjoy your fantasy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you also realize that your opinions on homosexuality are useless? What you think of the church and Christianity isn't relevant to me nor does that affect me in any way. In fact, many churches these days may embrace you. I do not hate you, but I don't stand up for foolishness and evil. While you're a human being and I would not shun you if you needed help, nor scorn you if you were injured nor would I leave you to freeze to death in the snow if you had no home nor even watch idly by seeing someone trying to harm you, it still does not mean that I MUST like everything about you and that I MUST accept everything you do or the lifestyle you choose to lead.
I simply disagree 100% with the gay lifestle both spiritually, morally, physically, idealogically and also based on my faith. So on all counts I disagree with it and do not support it. Other than that, I have no problems with anyone in this room to sit down around a big table and share hot chocolate and pizza. Yet if during lunch, I see strange behavior and hear perverted rhetoric, you will be swiftly shown the door
and asked to stay out while being given warm blanket, wool cap and proper shoes and directions to the shelter down the street. I hope you can dig that.
Shalom!
Counter_Strike: For it is written; shun the very appearance of evil.
Keep the cocoa, I'm having beer with my pizza.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
Laughing so much I have tears
I am suddenly reminded of this:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2008032...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

440 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min dirty white boy- 720,677
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Michael 532,630
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Aura Mytha 224,110
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 14 min MUQ1 36,504
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min Aura Mytha 256,454
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 29 min ChromiuMan 5,230
ibhentse emandi (Sep '11) 50 min SIYA 122
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 52 min Clearwater 172,345
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr bbbbbb 73
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 8 hr Larry 122
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••