“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#488779 Feb 15, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually...I have never been able to find where they are to ask forgiveness from anyone outside their faith.
According to this scripture...shrinky dink might be right...
Matthew 5
23 “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.
"brother and sister" being a fellow disciple.
Maybe it is in the Bible somewhere that they are to ask forgiveness from us little heathens...I don't know...I am not familiar with it however.
Thanks, Annie.

It's an ugly little religion. I believe that we make the world a better place by pointing out the many ways it harms people, and that we do good by accelerating its demise.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#488780 Feb 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the only thing worth looking at in this photo:
http://www.book530.com/frames/showframe.php...
Bonjour mon ami, when I was fifteen years of age I restored my first painting and it was the one you see here, by Rachel Ruysch. Her paintings still sell well and they are known for their lifelike quality.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#488781 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't flawed to ask why a person does what they do...
It's an honest question, I wanted an honest answer.
It's their own business, RR.

That's my honest answer.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#488782 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Look at the last line first:
TO WOMEN EVERYWHERE FROM MEN
[1] Learn to work the toilet seat. We need it up, you need it down. If you find it up, put it down. You don't hear us bitching about you leaving it down.
[2] Men see in about seven or eight colors, and apricot is not one of them.
[3] If it itches, we’ll scratch it. This is normal, even logical.
[4] If you think you're fat, you just may be. Don't ask us, because we don’t want to answer.
[5] Birthdays, Valentine’s Day, Anniversaries: these are not tests to see if we can find you the perfect present.
[6] If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear. If you are wondering what we REALLY meant by our answer, write it down and read it back. That’s what we meant.
[7] Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, or no-hitters.
[8] Sunday means sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be. And no, shopping is not a sport.
[9] If we ask what's wrong and you say "nothing," you should mean it. Yes, you're probably lying, but it's just not worth the ordeal. Don’t be mad because we took you at your word.
[10] Anything you choose to wear is fine. Really. If it weren’t, we’d have told you before you asked.
[11] You have enough clothes. You have too many shoes.
[12] Crying is blackmail. Save it for injuries and really bad news, not minor situations
[13] Don’t use subtle hints because they don’t work. Strong hints don't work either. Nor the really obvious ones. Just say it.
[14] No, we don't know what day it is. Mark Anniversaries on the calendar and remind us the day before. Use words.
[15] Anyone who pees standing up misses sometimes. You would, too, if you tried it.
[16] Most guys own three pairs of shoes. Why do you think we can tell which pair out of thirty looks good with your dress?
[17] Yes, and no are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question. We can do that.
[18] Don’t get upset when we notice other women. Obviously, you must have noticed her too. Looking at an apple is not taking a bite.
[19] Movies about feelings are what your girlfriends are for. We want to see something blow up or get raped.
[20] A headache that lasts for seventeen months is a problem. See a doctor.
[21] Tell us to do something OR do it yourself your way, but never tell us to do something your way.
[22] Check your oil, especially if the little light is on. Signal when turning. Park between the lines, not on them.
[23] It is neither in your best interest nor ours to ask us to take the quiz in your magazine.
[24] And no, it doesn't matter which quiz or magazine.
[25] Anything said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. Comments become null and void after 7 days. We don’t remember what we meant, but it was nothing to be mad at or even to remember for so long.
[26] If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you angry, we probably didn’t mean the bad way. When we want to piss you off, you’ll know for sure.
Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know I’ll be sleeping on the couch tonight, but we really don't mind. It's like camping.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA A<<<cough>>> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA !!!!
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#488783 Feb 15, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Mr. So aka IANS are assuredly two of a kind. You both purpusefully goad us into defensive stance with your Lawless displays and lack of respect for The Creator and then expect us to turn the other cheek. When the other cheek isn't given for more wounds to be inflicted upon us, Mr. So aka IANS throws a tantrum like a spoiled brat.
Yes you wait for the other cheek with bag of golf balls hidden behind your back so you can make verbally bloody examples of us. We should stand here and watch you all rip our faith but you take offense when we slam your support for sexual perversion in the form of homosexuality. We should stand here and watch you crucify Ha Mashiach again and again and feel pleased about it?
Dr. Shrink and I don't agree very often, and his methods are quite crude but at least it isn't difficult for him to identify wrong from right and he knows the homosexual agenda is demonic sexual debauchery. Homosexuality without the 'sex' still doesn't make it right because as a man thinketh, so is he. Shrink, BLL and I are no Christians. I'm not sure if Skom (Steve) and Trifecta are but we notice most of the Christians today have massively relaxed their standards. We can all get along as human beings but it doesn't mean you will have to approve of the things I do. If you were a stripper, I would still take issue with it.
So here's my question which Wild Rider has failed to answer thus far:
If homosexuality is ok in your mind, is it ok if a father lays with his son and mother with her daughter? Are incestual relationships ok as long as they are between two consenting adults, such as brother and sister or two first cousins? Let me hear your view on this.
CS.
As someone thats posted here for a time you may want to scroll. Do what you need to but many will ask questions they don't want an answer to. Its just a game. My wife lived a homosexual lifestyle for years and was set free by the blood of Jesus Christ. Glory to God.

San Francisco, CA

#488784 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing at a time, sucka...
LMAO, but all those you mentioned are also very good questions.
I have answers for none of them, people are weird.
There's your answer, people are weird.

So stop dwelling on homosexuality.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#488785 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep the cocoa, I'm having beer with my pizza.
Well, I only have English Ale and a keg of Sam Adams beer.

These are the choices.... of course unless you prefer to bring your own? I won't mind. I have several boxes of freshly ordered Papa John's pizza.

Oh, you can bring your wife with you too. You're all welcome.

:)

CS.

Fennario

#488786 Feb 15, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Well with his arrival you will find that Jesus gave wasup permission to invite himself to Kaitlyn's house to watch her and her partner have sex. He can do that because it is okay for him to have some fun...he is forgiven.
LOL.

I heard a joke as a teenager about witches flying on broomsticks commando to get a better grip, but that's all I remember. I've been contemplating the subject ever since.

Wasssup is far from my least favorite Christian. I admire his libido, bonhomie, and candor.

[Yes, I use fifty dollar words on purpose. My intention is for curious people who like great words to look them up - ten seconds at most with Google - and learn them.]

San Francisco, CA

#488787 Feb 15, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
As someone thats posted here for a time you may want to scroll. Do what you need to but many will ask questions they don't want an answer to. Its just a game. My wife lived a homosexual lifestyle for years and was set free by the blood of Jesus Christ. Glory to God.
Yeah, I remember you said you were tempted too, but somehow resisted the urge.

You better keep your wife away from Happy Lesbo though.

HL is far more powerful than the blood of Jesus Christ.

San Francisco, CA

#488788 Feb 15, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I only have English Ale and a keg of Sam Adams beer.
These are the choices.... of course unless you prefer to bring your own? I won't mind. I have several boxes of freshly ordered Papa John's pizza.
Oh, you can bring your wife with you too. You're all welcome.
:)
CS.
What about Clearwater's wife?

She used to be perverted, wouldn't you say?

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#488789 Feb 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot chocolate with pizza?
You're perverted, man.
I don't hate you, and I wouldn't leave you to freeze in the snow, but dude, that's perverted rhetoric,you are disgusting and evil.
Ok, perverted pizza and hot chocolate...

Man, you're more far gone than I thought.

You are now, dismissed!
LOL

CS.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#488790 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Good luck with that.
In my opinion, we don't need any such help and won't get it. The Christians might need to police their own to slow their church's atrophy and preserve a larger remnant, but that is not a goal of mine. In the end, humanists will define right and wrong, and we will define the Christians well.
From the Affirmations of Humanism:
• We are committed to the application of reason and science to the understanding of the universe and to the solving of human problems.
• We deplore efforts to denigrate human intelligence, to seek to explain the world in supernatural terms, and to look outside nature for salvation.
• We believe in an open and pluralistic society and that democracy is the best guarantee of protecting human rights from authoritarian elites and repressive majorities.
• We are committed to the principle of the separation of church and state.
• We are concerned with securing justice and fairness in society and with eliminating discrimination and intolerance.
• We attempt to transcend divisive parochial loyalties based on race, religion, gender, nationality, creed, class, sexual orientation, or ethnicity, and strive to work together for the common good of humanity.
• We believe in enjoying life here and now and in developing our creative talents to their fullest.
• We believe in the cultivation of moral excellence.
• We respect the right to privacy. Mature adults should be allowed to fulfill their aspirations, to express their sexual preferences, to exercise reproductive freedom, to have access to comprehensive and informed health-care, and to die with dignity.
• We believe in the common moral decencies: altruism, integrity, honesty, truthfulness, responsibility. Humanist ethics is amenable to critical, rational guidance. There are normative standards that we discover together. Moral principles are tested by their consequences.
• We are deeply concerned with the moral education of our children.
• We want to nourish reason and compassion.
• We are skeptical of untested claims to knowledge, and we are open to novel ideas and seek new departures in our thinking.
• We affirm humanism as a realistic alternative to theologies of despair and ideologies of violence and as a source of rich personal significance and genuine satisfaction in the service to others.
• We believe in optimism rather than pessimism, hope rather than despair, learning in the place of dogma, truth instead of ignorance, joy rather than guilt or sin, tolerance in the place of fear, love instead of hatred, compassion over selfishness, beauty instead of ugliness, and reason rather than blind faith or irrationality.
• We believe in the fullest realization of the best and noblest that we are capable of as human beings.
The old religion beliefs and scientific discovery were never meant to be at odds with each other or reality and actuality.
The "universal" theocracy destroyed progression of society and freedom of belief in it's agenda of greed and lust for complete dominance and power over the entire known world, and even so far as total individual submission to it's corrupt structure of totalitarianism. It is the single most abomination to cooperative knowledge and understanding the world has ever known(so far). It, in itself, is an atrocity against mankind and the ALL, as I see it. We are still suffering the perverted twisted ideology of misinformation and outright obfuscation of the truth this faction has orchestrated upon mankind. There is just enough real information and truths embedded in the writings to make folks believe it is from the omnipotent...and that fact that it is NOT the whole truth makes it an untruth. We, as a people need to seek real truth, and recognize what they have done for what it is...and that is... We have been misled.

San Francisco, CA

#488791 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL.
I heard a joke as a teenager about witches flying on broomsticks commando to get a better grip, but that's all I remember. I've been contemplating the subject ever since.
Wasssup is far from my least favorite Christian. I admire his libido, bonhomie, and candor.
[Yes, I use fifty dollar words on purpose. My intention is for curious people who like great words to look them up - ten seconds at most with Google - and learn them.]
I appreciate that.

I already looked up joke, teenager and broomsticks.

I'm now a regular philomath.

Fennario

#488792 Feb 15, 2013
How do you get from one to the other? How do you not see that you cannot? Why do you keep repeating this mistake if you're not the moron that I say you are?
You did.
You lied about me, maligned me, and walked away from your mess, refusing to take responsibility, as your doctrine allows you to do, EXACTLY as I described. And you've already forgiven yourself for it all, EXACTLY as I described.
But I haven't.
Tide with Beach wrote:
I disagree, maybe. Given Skom's ego, he probably believes that God has his back, and agrees with his mistakes. Even so, "Forgive us our transgressions..." covers everything.
I'm not clear on what you disagree with.

And for Dim and Lyin'est Zionist, I really don't have much interest in how sincere either of them is - whether they "honestly believe" what they say or not.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#488793 Feb 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate that.
I already looked up joke, teenager and broomsticks.
I'm now a regular philomath.
Thanks for the belly laugh.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#488794 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree. There is no forgiveness until the injured party forgives you.
<quoted text>
Perhaps. I think that I forgive many things cheaply without devaluing them. In fact, the main reason to forgive somebody that hasn't tried to earn forgiveness is that you value them.
What I really find cheap is the kind of self-forgiveness that I am seeing from two of these Christians here.
And just to be clear, I don't really care if they as me for my forgiveness or not for myself. I just wanted to see what they would do. About half of you would have handled it as I you would, and the rest like Dim and Juicy.
<quoted text>
It's changed now, to the Rachel Ruysch. I think that they are both interesting and beautiful, but I'd like to see full sized prints or the originals before judging.
Bonsoir mon ami, I have always found myselg going back to this still life, as I told you it has sentimental memories for me it was my first restoration and it took quite a bit of time to do, still lifes require more conccentration and attention to minute detail. I shall send you those soon so you may look on them both. The plums have a signifigance for me symbolically. Symbols can often take the place of words just like music can.

Here is the the Rachel Ruysch Painting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:RRuysch.jpg

And here is the other by Caspar David Friederich:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Caspar_Davi...

I hope this helps, and again thank you. Do you have an interest in paintings?
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#488795 Feb 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I remember you said you were tempted too, but somehow resisted the urge.
You better keep your wife away from Happy Lesbo though.
HL is far more powerful than the blood of Jesus Christ.
Nothing is more powerful than Christ. Its why the world each and every day lives to mock Him and the good He does. So this was one of the first things I posted when I started back in another fourm. Another poster said the same as you. My wife gave her life to Christ in the year 1999, 6 years before we met. She also almost killed herself on drugs and by the power and blood of Jesus Christ was saved. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, forever. This world is nothing!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#488796 Feb 15, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OggJ1pIPxUEXX
As someone that has posted with CS for a long time...I can tell you...he doesn't want to scroll. IANS, Catcher, Tide, HL weren't here when Andrew started his rant about homosexuals. They came here because of his hatred against them.

He made his home at Topix at one time on the Gay/Lesbian forum...ranting...raving...aga inst them. When he was outnumbered then he started pleading for their understanding, patience and tolerance. When they gave it (some of them because of me) he then turned around and slapped them in the face with his words. Yet if they responded back to him...he was appalled...offended...couldn't believe that they would stand up for themselves. If you read carefully...he has done the same thing here.

CS has an agenda...spreading his hatred for the gay community...I have seen it before.

No...Andrew won't scroll...he would miss an opportunity to tell the gays and anyone that supports them what scum of the earth that he thinks they are.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#488797 Feb 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Awee I can hear something from upstairs what did you say.Oh yes very good idea thank you father.humm so you gonna make her sleep on the couch.You sure you wanna do that.Cause she gonna wash your unders with fiberglass curtains and when you wear them in the heat.Well heat and fiberglass mix like a cat and dog fight.The wonder of it all theses days.Some fellows just never learn.lol lol
Hahahahah!That reminds me...
Years ago, My older sis was being cruel to me, so I put fine thistle in her sheets...she paid fer it fer weeks...LOL!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#488798 Feb 15, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. Jesus isn't my Savior and he is certainly not Hebrew born in Bethlehem of Judea either.
So since you believe in Jesus, why not ask him?
My salvation comes from the real Savior whose name was striken from teh Bible and His father Yahweh who is Almighty.
For an educated man, you seem to like showing yourself to be an bungling imbecile.
CS.
IANS just hates Christians. It's usually best if you don't pay much attention to his rantings, just laugh at them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min USA Born 542,343
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Two Cents 259,436
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Blagoja 739,291
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 26 min Osama Bin Laden 118,231
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 27 min Vance 165
Happy Kitty !!!!!! 31 min Bev Jamison 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 35 min Student 38,701
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 48 min well 95,480
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Le_le 173,681

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••