Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Knowledge

United States

#488720 Feb 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does a marriage between two dogs of the same sex offend you more than a marriage between a male dog and a bitch?
Can dogs sin?
Just curious.
You tell me you're the lawyer. They can break the law right? LOL ;)
Knowledge

United States

#488721 Feb 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>wow
I can not believe it made the news. So, can you imagine all the people who are going to be making money on this. Wedding planners, clothing for dogs, florists....LOL What kind of wedding cake would they make for a dog? Better yet, what about the cats and ferrets? We can not allow discrimination.... Only in America! NUTS! LOL

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#488722 Feb 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Here was my comment:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
No one cared the first time so you're doing a reboot. Typically poor.
If you don't like the answers to your questions or the responses to your statements, why bother asking or making any?

Seems a sensible question, don't you think?
Oh yeah, I forgot, you don't think. Moving right along.

The Counter Terrorist.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#488723 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no twisted truths, it is what the Bible states. I am just a messenger. Just because someone doesn't agree with your lifestyle, doesn't mean they hate you. I don't agree with the millions of men and woman living together without being married either. The commandments of God speaks against it. I am entitled to my opinion. I might find you a joke for believing that everyone who disagrees with homosexuality, hates that person. That is simply not so. I love the people who are my friends that are and would stand in front of a firing squad for them. I love them, I certainly don't hate them. They know I don't agree with their lifestyle, just as I don't agree with my friends who goes out and gets drunk and takes a puff of "mariwannne" cigs. LOL They all know how I feel about that too. They know I love them, and they know my beliefs and we talk, we agree to disagree, but we talk about it... Why do you insist that people who does not agree with a lifestyle hates that person? Do I agree with the muslim lifestyle, NO, but that doesn't make me hate them. Geez...I know who wrote Romans, and yes he was nuts at the beginning, and mean. But he realized he was wrong, and on the road to Damascus Pauls life began to change, as everyone who starts to follow Jesus. Paul was led by the Holy Spirit, after many things happened to him. He learned by his mistakes, and became even closer to God, as his life came to an end. Mostly everyone who is fighting the fight of not wanting to follow Jesus, feels like "mostly" all is condemning them personally, that is not so, some can be cruel. You have to remember that is not everyone who is a Christian. We all have our roads to follow, as you have yours.
.. did you read any of my post? Again, homosexuality is not a lifestyle ..

.. you're just the messenger? To me, you're the proverbial wolf in sheep's clothing ..

.. your Master will not take the witness stand and your hearsay testimony is inadmissible. Therefore, you have no case and your indictment against homosexuality must be dismissed ..

P.S. You failed to address most of my post.

P.S.S. Do you prefer mesh, sheer or open Teddies?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#488724 Feb 15, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
I suppose then people like you would see concsnted incest as ok, right? Brothers and sisters, mothers and sons, fathers and daughters, first cousins and father and son or mother and daughter homosexuality.
CS.
First of all - all of the relationships - at least for the first ...100 years?..200 years? 500 years? MORE? Were incestuous in the mythic bible stories. According to the myth, it was required, implied and absolutely expected - by the mythic deity - in both the beginning, and again after the mythic "deluge".

But it goes further than that, doesn't it?

Top 6 Incestuous Relationships In The Bible

6. Cain and his Wife

5. Abraham and Sara(niece and a half sister...it's complicated)

4. Nachor and Melcha

3. Lot and his Daughters( incest and a threesome - a threecest!)

2. Amram and Jochabed

1. Amnon and Thamar(incest and rape, btw)
http://listverse.com/2008/05/26/top-6-incestu...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest_in_the_Bi... Incest in the bible.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_Referen...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest_in_the_Bi...

I think the bible has already made your stance pretty clear concerning incest. I know, I know, I know, the Yahweh! decided it was OK - sometimes.

BTW, incestuous abuses occur in Christian families and many use Biblical scripture for its justification - to this day.

In that mythical and biblical universe you believe in, if you felt your deity said you should commit incest, or any other act.

You would, no?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#488725 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
One thing that does puzzle me with gay couples, and it is in most that I see.I have asked my friends about it, but they just make a joke about it... If man and woman would seem wrong to them, why does one try to look like a man, be manly? Or with the men, there is one who is feminine who tries to act like the woman? Could you explain that to me? I normally do not see to guys on bikes in leather jackets with beards and long hair, being a couple. LOL I do see a woman who's hair is shorter than a man's riding a bike in the gear of a man, with a woman who is less timid than the other, dressing sexy. Would you care to comment on that?:)
That puzzles me as well.

Why do gay men (who claim to be attracted to men) dress and act like women, and are with another man that dresses and acts like a woman?

Why do gay women (who claim to be attracted to women) dress and act like men, and are with another woman that dresses and acts like a man?

Any gays care to shed some light on this?

With Established Harem

#488726 Feb 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does, "woof, woof" mean yes?
Or is consent shown by a wag of the tail?
.. how about if the male dog just pants, his tongue hanging down ??.

.. will you please outline the standard for marital consent between dogs ??..

With Established Harem

#488727 Feb 15, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
My congratulations to the happy couple..........
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Woof.
.. purr ..

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#488728 Feb 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Again, homosexuality is not a lifestyle ..
Why do we talk about a "homosexual lifestyle"?

As nearly as I can guess, it shows ignorance of what it means to be "homosexual." Those who don't have homosexual friends simply assume that to be "homosexual," one must choose to engage in same-gender sex.

Would you agree?

Is the husband who has an affair with another man's wife more holy than the celibate gay man?

Is he even more holy than the gay man who has an affair with another man?

Is the promiscuous heterosexual man more holy than the promiscuous homosexual man?

And are heterosexual fantasies more righteous than homosexual fantasies?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#488729 Feb 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
My congratulations to the happy couple..........
<quoted text>
.. purr ..
oink

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#488730 Feb 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all - all of the relationships - at least for the first ...100 years?..200 years? 500 years? MORE? Were incestuous in the mythic bible stories. According to the myth, it was required, implied and absolutely expected - by the mythic deity - in both the beginning, and again after the mythic "deluge".
But it goes further than that, doesn't it?
Top 6 Incestuous Relationships In The Bible
6. Cain and his Wife
5. Abraham and Sara(niece and a half sister...it's complicated)
4. Nachor and Melcha
3. Lot and his Daughters( incest and a threesome - a threecest!)
2. Amram and Jochabed
1. Amnon and Thamar(incest and rape, btw)
http://listverse.com/2008/05/26/top-6-incestu...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest_in_the_Bi... Incest in the bible.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_Referen...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest_in_the_Bi...
I think the bible has already made your stance pretty clear concerning incest. I know, I know, I know, the Yahweh! decided it was OK - sometimes.
BTW, incestuous abuses occur in Christian families and many use Biblical scripture for its justification - to this day.
In that mythical and biblical universe you believe in, if you felt your deity said you should commit incest, or any other act.
You would, no?
Are you implying that incest should be illegal?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#488731 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I can not believe it made the news. So, can you imagine all the people who are going to be making money on this. Wedding planners, clothing for dogs, florists....LOL What kind of wedding cake would they make for a dog? Better yet, what about the cats and ferrets? We can not allow discrimination.... Only in America! NUTS! LOL
why stop at man marry man woman marrying woman dog marrying dog;; go on to man marrying horse. oy!
http://www.eonline.com/news/36441/jerry-sprin...

give the country a stimulus and open marriage to anything. polygamy, adults marrying children. Heck; why stop at gays.

open marriage to every man and beast, what a boost to the economy.

its not nuts, that is where the world's morals are.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#488732 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That puzzles me as well.
Why do gay men (who claim to be attracted to men) dress and act like women, and are with another man that dresses and acts like a woman?
Why do gay women (who claim to be attracted to women) dress and act like men, and are with another woman that dresses and acts like a man?
one word. Confusion.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#488733 Feb 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it's fanatic, prejudiced believers like C_S, Dr. Shrink & Trifecta that want free-thinkers like yourself, Catcher, Aero and Oscar to become invisible ..
.. sadly, they make it difficult for moral Christians to speak out because radical believers are schoolyard bullies who resort to unethical behavior. By turning the other cheek to avoid a confrontation, they encourage the likes of Dr. Shrink ..
.. if mankind wants a safer, better world, gays and atheists must clasp hands with moral believers who endorse human rights. We are not the enemy ..
.. we must encourage the moral believers to speak out against injustices. That's what Jesus would have done ..
You and Mr. So aka IANS are assuredly two of a kind. You both purpusefully goad us into defensive stance with your Lawless displays and lack of respect for The Creator and then expect us to turn the other cheek. When the other cheek isn't given for more wounds to be inflicted upon us, Mr. So aka IANS throws a tantrum like a spoiled brat.

Yes you wait for the other cheek with bag of golf balls hidden behind your back so you can make verbally bloody examples of us. We should stand here and watch you all rip our faith but you take offense when we slam your support for sexual perversion in the form of homosexuality. We should stand here and watch you crucify Ha Mashiach again and again and feel pleased about it?

Dr. Shrink and I don't agree very often, and his methods are quite crude but at least it isn't difficult for him to identify wrong from right and he knows the homosexual agenda is demonic sexual debauchery. Homosexuality without the 'sex' still doesn't make it right because as a man thinketh, so is he. Shrink, BLL and I are no Christians. I'm not sure if Skom (Steve) and Trifecta are but we notice most of the Christians today have massively relaxed their standards. We can all get along as human beings but it doesn't mean you will have to approve of the things I do. If you were a stripper, I would still take issue with it.

So here's my question which Wild Rider has failed to answer thus far:
If homosexuality is ok in your mind, is it ok if a father lays with his son and mother with her daughter? Are incestual relationships ok as long as they are between two consenting adults, such as brother and sister or two first cousins? Let me hear your view on this.

CS.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#488734 Feb 15, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
wow
I'm impressed by HL's mental agility myself.

Notice how she included her preferred standard, consent, without missing a beat.

Plus she's so hot!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#488735 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we talk about a "homosexual lifestyle"?
As nearly as I can guess, it shows ignorance of what it means to be "homosexual." Those who don't have homosexual friends simply assume that to be "homosexual," one must choose to engage in same-gender sex.
Would you agree?
Is the husband who has an affair with another man's wife more holy than the celibate gay man?
Is he even more holy than the gay man who has an affair with another man?
Is the promiscuous heterosexual man more holy than the promiscuous homosexual man?
And are heterosexual fantasies more righteous than homosexual fantasies?
Just what are you thinking about doing, Ar Ar?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#488736 Feb 15, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Mr. So aka IANS are assuredly two of a kind. You both purpusefully goad us into defensive stance with your Lawless displays and lack of respect for The Creator and then expect us to turn the other cheek. When the other cheek isn't given for more wounds to be inflicted upon us, Mr. So aka IANS throws a tantrum like a spoiled brat.
Yes you wait for the other cheek with bag of golf balls hidden behind your back so you can make verbally bloody examples of us. We should stand here and watch you all rip our faith but you take offense when we slam your support for sexual perversion in the form of homosexuality. We should stand here and watch you crucify Ha Mashiach again and again and feel pleased about it?
Dr. Shrink and I don't agree very often, and his methods are quite crude but at least it isn't difficult for him to identify wrong from right and he knows the homosexual agenda is demonic sexual debauchery. Homosexuality without the 'sex' still doesn't make it right because as a man thinketh, so is he. Shrink, BLL and I are no Christians. I'm not sure if Skom (Steve) and Trifecta are but we notice most of the Christians today have massively relaxed their standards. We can all get along as human beings but it doesn't mean you will have to approve of the things I do. If you were a stripper, I would still take issue with it.
So here's my question which Wild Rider has failed to answer thus far:
If homosexuality is ok in your mind, is it ok if a father lays with his son and mother with her daughter? Are incestual relationships ok as long as they are between two consenting adults, such as brother and sister or two first cousins? Let me hear your view on this.
CS.
HL said two thing I agree with:
.. gays and atheists must clasp hands with moral believers who endorse human rights. We are not the enemy ..
.. we must encourage the moral believers to speak out against injustices.

To her first point, I wholeheartedly agree. I don't like what gays & atheists do & I'm sure they don't like what I do.

That HAS TO BE ok. It must. Otherwise we're all gonna do nothing but fight & bicker our entire life and get nowhere.

To the 2nd point, I'd correct her to say "we must encourage the moral believers, immoral believers, moral unbelievers & immoral unbelievers to speak out against injustices."

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#488737 Feb 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm impressed by HL's mental agility myself.
Notice how she included her preferred standard, consent, without missing a beat.
Plus she's so hot!
I see that.

as long as there is consent, then anything goes.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#488738 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That puzzles me as well.
Why do you care?

Don't you have a life of your own to live?

Geez RR, it's none of your business.

Live and let live.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#488739 Feb 15, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Just what are you thinking about doing, Ar Ar?
Nothing.

Don't even try giving me the "if you talk about gay then you are gay speech"...

If so, then you're Christian.

I'm just curious as to why gays do what they do, that's all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min Worth Repeating 31,361
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Seentheotherside 687,381
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 29 min Black Flag 4
skype usernames for dirty skyping;) and usernam... (Aug '14) 1 hr Will lowe 10
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Seentheotherside 6,491
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Lol U suck big D 286,597
Does a cell Phone still ring if a battery has g... (Oct '07) 3 hr Unicorn2331 35
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr dotard tracker 987,387
More from around the web