Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#488645 Feb 15, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
homosexuality is WRONG! They should not practice and flaunt their gayness in public nor should men be allowed to dress like women and women should not be allowed to wear big Ts, baggy jeans and carry on like a man.

COMMON SENSE: You are wicked and nasty and you deserve to hear about it.

If you can't get that through your thick skull, then maybe you should go somewhere people will actually accept what you say...like a gay thread.
Counter_Strike.
No.

It is you who should go somewhere else.

You should pick up and move to a theocracy.

You clearly don't belong in our society. You have no respect for the Constitution and for the civil liberties it protects.

You have a lot of nerve calling other people wicked and nasty.
Knowledge

United States

#488646 Feb 15, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is John the Baptist still doing his Baptism's in Heaven?
I don't believe that was John the Baptist. He was an angel. As I tried to figure that out, it was a mystery, maybe symbolic. I did think about the thief on the cross, he was not baptised, but yet he got to go be with Jesus. What I saw was for me, I have been baptised, but I had the feeling that it was for all who were going to stay. Maybe as a symbol for how we as Christians acts that are not so Godly, we ask for forgiveness but struggle with the flesh daily...We will all have to cross over one day, I suppose then, we all shall know, the mysteries of God. Our minds could not comprehend it all, as the Bible state....

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#488647 Feb 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Right in front of your face doctor
When someone repeats back something you have already claimed and you respond "Nope. I'm not going to continue to correct you any more." youy are denying that you said it. Is honesty this difficult for you? And you really think anyone believes your implication wasn't that Christians don't care about making amends? Even Tide recognized the "asking the sky for forgiveness" was a slam. But once you realized that made you look bigoted you tried to change your story to you were simply making the point while you had never thought that way and knew nobody that thought that way, that Christians aren't technically required to make amends to receive forgiveness
Were you this 'honest' with your patients doctor? When their health went off the rails and they said they followed your instructions to a T did you claim you never told them that? Is perhaps a long habit of screwing over patients how you became such an accomplished liar when it comes to denying what you said?
Tell me what you would need to correct me on in this sentence?
Skombolis wrote:
"You also said you don't rule out the possibility of a creator god (but would require proof)"
He denied YOUR version, not his own. Is that a lie? I also deny your version of something I said.

I said it was a "jab", not a "slam". It was also appropriate. From an outsider's perspective, there's no way to differentiate between a person praying from a person talking to themselves, or talking to aliens, or monsters, or sky gremlins, or ghosts, or Mother Earth..etc. There's no reason to indulge peoples subjective realities when you're talking about their behavior.

Fremont, CA

#488648 Feb 15, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
(a) I am not a member of Yahweh Sword.
(b) The word is probably 'Through' and not 'Though'.
(c) The sentence is self explanatory. If you don't understand then I suppose it was a parable then.
CS.
Are you familiar with Yahweh Sword?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#488649 Feb 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the most powerful magic spell, Avada Kedavra, Crucio, or Imperio?
<quoted text>
What will you do if you believed in the wrong god, and it also punishes non-belief? Ooops?
I can imagine hell being something torturous like living the same non-productive, repetitive day over and over and over again. Some type of messed up Groundhog's Day where all I do is repeat the same questions over and over and over again to people who believe differently than me and engage in the same basic exchanges over and over and over again. Instead of pursuing things to do with my life I spend all my time talking to people in a belief system I claim I want out of my life and nothing to do with. That kind of pointless, repetitiveness would be sheer hell. Yet you seem to handle it just fine. So I guess if we ended up believing in the wrong god and got sent to hell we could just continue to post to you on Topix!

Btw, if you are going to steal my joke and come up with your version of hell I expect to be paid royalties! Not that it would surprise me you would copy Christians instead of coming up with something on your own:)
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488650 Feb 15, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Topix is somewhat like a game of chess, one must think ahead ..
.. some Christian posters are offended by my sexual innuendos. I get that ..
dr Shrink wrote: "only try to shut your mouth about your bed filthy life, nobody need to look or hear at your look like man d......clitoris."
.. yes, Dr. Shrink's post is about sex ..
Counter_Strike wrote: "Interracial marriages is not supposed to be mentioned in the same sentence with teh likes of homosexual marriages. Racial rights have nothing to do with an abominable and fruitless act of debauchery."
.. yes, Counter-Strike's post is about sex ..
.. even tolerant Christians focus on the sexual aspects of homosexuality calling it sinful, an abomination, immoral, wrong ..
.. and, then, we have Catcher's post ..
Catcher1 wrote: "I commend this post from Counter_Strike to other posters here. I would be very interested in knowing what others think of his views. Will you condemn them? Will you support them? Will you remain silent, and thus give tacit approval?"
.. only four posters responded to Catcher, two believers, two secularists. So, we must assume tacit approval by the remainder ..
.. gays and lesbians fall in love with their own gender. Oscar is in love with his male partner but they do not have sex. Surprised? No, I'm not revealing any confidence since Oscar is open about his relationship. He fell in love with a man. Sinful, an abomination, immoral, right ??..
.. as long as Christians focus only on the sexual aspects of homosexuality, so will I. If and when they ever get serious about considering other components, so will I ..
shut your fricking immoral mouth about this devious sex,
and start listening old christian teachers,instead provoke others,hates them and spew sperm from your face.
JUST SHUT UP.OR FLY AWAY FROM HERE,YOU IDIOT LESBIAN WITHOUT OF WOMEN SHAME

YOU GOT YOUR PLACE TO MIX YOUR FECES IN SAME BOWL LIKE YOURS

Your spoon doesn't have any place in my bowl-
you sick crocked without of common moral sex and sense
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488651 Feb 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you familiar with Yahweh Sword?
you are next dumb as.....e
2 pages earlier he answer this question?

but Yaheveh Sword will fall on your head,if you don't repent

Location hidden

#488652 Feb 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree, maybe. Given Skom's ego, he probably believes that God has his back, and agrees with his mistakes.
That is absurd on its face. If I recognize them as mistakes and things I need forgiveness for, why would I think God would agree with it?

I know you are trying very hard to find a way to justify IANS post for him on why Christians wouldn't need to feel bad about people they hurt so long as they are forgiven...BUT you keep forgetting IANS in denying that is the implication he was making!

D'oh

I know, I know...even his friends have trouble remembering a whopper that big. But he is claiming there was no implication at all, he was simply out of the blue mentioning that technically the forgiveness doctrine doesn't require amends to be made and then went on to his slam (which even you acknowledged) about asking the sky for forgiveness
Knowledge

United States

#488653 Feb 15, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I've seen those but I remember seeing an ad for them, cheers, I'll watch them :-)
Have you seen the Apocalypse series? 4 movies as well; 1 Caught in the Eye of the Storm, 2 Revelation, 3 Tribulation and 4 Judgement. Great movies.
Yes, I have seen some of them. I do find that I go more along the line of the Left Behind Series. I hope you enjoy them. There is also a movie that you might enjoy and it is called Count Down to Jerusalem that movie was made a few years back and it is amazing of the things that have already taken place, since it was made. I was shocked to see where we are in the prophecies. I hope you will watch that one too.

Location hidden

#488654 Feb 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>

I said it was a "jab", not a "slam"..
LOL..I forgot. I see what a difference that makes. He was taking a jab at Christians not slamming them

They both are meant as insults and to be derogatory. You just love trying to split hairs don't you? Then again I don't blame you i guess, your fascination with IANs and his leaving zero truth to work with has left you with little other options

But yes, you said "jab" not "slam"

You should be an attorney. I bet you could clear 6-7 dollars a year

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#488655 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is, Christianity has no clue what a Jew (Jesus) meant by "born again".
Enjoy your land of make-believe
LOL. Gentiles converting to Judaism. In the case of Jesus, it means spiritual awakening of God's children. Including Nicodemus.

Do not follow me to the couch!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#488656 Feb 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I can imagine hell being something torturous like living the same non-productive, repetitive day over and over and over again. Some type of messed up Groundhog's Day where all I do is repeat the same questions over and over and over again to people who believe differently than me and engage in the same basic exchanges over and over and over again. Instead of pursuing things to do with my life I spend all my time talking to people in a belief system I claim I want out of my life and nothing to do with. That kind of pointless, repetitiveness would be sheer hell....
Like Topix ? LOL

If you haven't already, read Sartre's "No Exit".

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#488657 Feb 15, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that was John the Baptist. He was an angel. As I tried to figure that out, it was a mystery, maybe symbolic. I did think about the thief on the cross, he was not baptised, but yet he got to go be with Jesus. What I saw was for me, I have been baptised, but I had the feeling that it was for all who were going to stay. Maybe as a symbol for how we as Christians acts that are not so Godly, we ask for forgiveness but struggle with the flesh daily...We will all have to cross over one day, I suppose then, we all shall know, the mysteries of God. Our minds could not comprehend it all, as the Bible state....
negative effects of narcose pills and morphine didn't bring you to any heaven and visions
ONLY CAUSE YOUR BRAIN HALUCINATIONS WITHOUT OF FULL OXYGEN AMOUNT.

You were nowhere only dead body on the operation table and brain infected by sleeping pills,and narcotics

Earthly water baptism doesn't exist in heaven at all
Those baptised in Christ have already baptism by Fire and Holy Spirit,
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488660 Feb 15, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
He denied YOUR version, not his own. Is that a lie? I also deny your version of something I said.
I said it was a "jab", not a "slam". It was also appropriate. From an outsider's perspective, there's no way to differentiate between a person praying from a person talking to themselves, or talking to aliens, or monsters, or sky gremlins, or ghosts, or Mother Earth..etc. There's no reason to indulge peoples subjective realities when you're talking about their behavior.
FROM MY POINT
your posts are waist time, talking about monsters,alliens, sky gremlings,monster earth,

ONLY ONE IS MISSED POSTING ABOUT GOD REALITY.

you are sick and under maniacial halucinations of atheistic monster Dracula covered whole earth with his red and black darkness coat

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#488661 Feb 15, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is a fact. Objective evidence is what it is. You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts. Blue doesn't become red because of someone's opinion.
<quoted text>
Statistically, Christianity is 1/3 of the religions of the world. That is a huge number, but it also shows that 2/3 of the world believe in something else. Is Jesus only 1/3 effective? Point being, the number of people who believe something doesn't make that something more or less true. After all, once upon a time nearly everyone thought the world was flat.
<quoted text>
That's true. I do trust science, even though it is often wrong, because it is populated by fallible humans, but it also self-corrects. But my trust in science is founded on the fact that much of science is based on objective evidence. Religion doesn't have that.
You must trust science too, because you use the fruits of science constantly every day in your life.
<quoted text>
Why didn't God have Jesus in the first place then? OR for that matter, why not make humans perfect, if the creator is perfect? That is my point. God kept changing the rules because what God set up didn't work. That doesn't suggest a perfect, all-knowing God, does it?
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about just me, I'm talking about a very large group of people who had the same experience. Are they all liars?
<quoted text>
But again, that still means not everyone has the free access to salvation that you suggest. Some are accepted, and some seems doomed to be punished for something that is beyond their control. So why does God create the vast majority of humans knowing in advance that they will not believe in it, and then punish them eternally? It's just gratuitous cruelty. And why would belief by humans be remotely important to an omnipotent God that created the entire universe?
<quoted text>
Maybe. But at the very least it also shows that another claim by Christianity is false: Jesus does not in fact come to everyone who honestly seeks him.
<quoted text>
How do you know? Have you had spiritual experiences with other gods? You can't honestly say that from personal experience.
<quoted text>
If the Bible can be edited like that, then what else in there is wrong?
How long have you been on this thread now asking these same questions over, and over and over again in so many different ways? You're not asking questions to get answers because no answer will make a bit of difference to you. You're like a pre-recorded message set on repeat. You have no interest in the answers given to you except that they are given so you can ridicule them. Wasting people's time as if you have nothing better to do or you have nothing to learn.

This is disingenuous and surely hypocritical as most of you appear to be. You come in here and mock the Christians and people of other faith for their belief and stance against homosexual perversion yet you find no fault with mocking the Bible, mocking our belief in The Creator, mocking our belief in The Savior and mocking our concept of Judgment. yet you're quick to call others bigot, you and the super-hypocritical false prophet Mr. Catcher and the absurd IANS.

Your twisted hypomaic morals have lead you to believe any stance against sexual debauchery such as homosexuality must be wrong and all that believe it is must be Christians. IANS calls everyone Christians who disagrees with atheism and homosexuality. I suppose then people like you would see concsnted incest as ok, right? Brothers and sisters, mothers and sons, fathers and daughters, first cousins and father and son or mother and daughter homosexuality. Do you and teh homosexual community see this as ok once they are consenting adults?

Thanks for your timely response.

CS.

Location hidden

#488662 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Topix ? LOL
At times no doubt!
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If you haven't already, read Sartre's "No Exit".
I will make a note of it, thanks

We will have a nice break coming up in June and July so I am hoping to do a lot of things, including some reading

(T) Peace

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#488663 Feb 15, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Bonsoir mon amie Seraphine, How;re you and Sora doing this evening?
Bonjour mon ami, I am well is morning as so is Sora.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#488664 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear Andrew, she wasn't being scientific at all. <smile>
Then what a waste of effort.
:D

CS.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#488665 Feb 15, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I can imagine hell being something torturous like living the same non-productive, repetitive day over and over and over again. Some type of messed up Groundhog's Day where all I do is repeat the same questions over and over and over again to people who believe differently than me and engage in the same basic exchanges over and over and over again. Instead of pursuing things to do with my life I spend all my time talking to people in a belief system I claim I want out of my life and nothing to do with. That kind of pointless, repetitiveness would be sheer hell. Yet you seem to handle it just fine. So I guess if we ended up believing in the wrong god and got sent to hell we could just continue to post to you on Topix!
Btw, if you are going to steal my joke and come up with your version of hell I expect to be paid royalties! Not that it would surprise me you would copy Christians instead of coming up with something on your own:)
Is there something relevant here that you think I should respond to?

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#488666 Feb 15, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
christianity is a failed moral system
you are a spokesman
Christianity is failing, but you also fail to identify other corrupt and deviant practices that decay the moral fabric of society. Christianity doesn't have a patent of The Most High Yahweh Elohiym (barack be He), but the reasons why the heathen want to see the old woman (the church) go down is that they believe once the church is gone, no one will be left to protest against their immoral and nasty ways.

Shalom Mr. 44.

CS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Aura Mytha 110,294
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 24
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,754
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr President DonJ Trump 982,214
Buy A-PVP Research Chemicals online, Bath Salts... (Apr '13) 3 hr kaylaperkins 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr President DonJ Trump 675,596
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 4 hr Roxanne 474
More from around the web