Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#488592 Feb 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you have it, right from the horse's ass. A Christian need not ask for forgiveness from his victims, who are just "wicked abominable children of devil." He just gets himself some forgiveness on demand, and only in select cases - when offending other believers.
This is both Dim and Juicy's de facto position.

Actually...I have never been able to find where they are to ask forgiveness from anyone outside their faith.

According to this scripture...shrinky dink might be right...

Matthew 5

23 “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.

"brother and sister" being a fellow disciple.

Maybe it is in the Bible somewhere that they are to ask forgiveness from us little heathens...I don't know...I am not familiar with it however.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#488593 Feb 15, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. Until you uderstand what that meant in 1st cent. Judeah you will still be dead inside.
I leave you to bury your own.
LOL! since we're fallen humans and that hasn't changed since the 1st century, being born again still has the same meaning it always has and God hasn't stopped doing what He started then;)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#488594 Feb 15, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>So what is a 'successful moral system'?
He probably thinks Rome was, well it still is and when he sees it he won't think it anymore :-)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#488595 Feb 15, 2013
Judge not that ye be judged Matthew 7:1

The accuser of our brethren which accused them before our God day and night.Revelation 12:10

Note;Then when we judge,accuse and condemn one another we are doing the work of Satan.

But if ye bite and devour one another take heed that ye be not consumned one of another.Galatians 5:15

Therefore thou art inexcuseable O man whosoever thou art that judgest:for wherein thou judgest another thou condemnest thyself:for thou that judgest doest the same thing.Romans 2:1

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#488596 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
As I see it, your Jesus gives weak people the permission to run their mouths, wag their fingers, and then scurry away smugly secure in their self-forgiveness. We've seen a couple of excellent demonstrations of that this week prior to your arrival.
Well with his arrival you will find that Jesus gave wasup permission to invite himself to Kaitlyn's house to watch her and her partner have sex. He can do that because it is okay for him to have some fun...he is forgiven.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#488597 Feb 15, 2013
They do it to atheists, too.
And in both cases, it's worse than just depersonalization. It's demonization.
Gays and atheists are abnormal, immoral, dangerous, corrupt abominations - threats to wholesome family and community life, and fit to be cast into hell to suffer forever with literal demons.
And look at how many of the Christians are outraged that we might resist that.
Serah wrote:
Thank GOD it is never directed at Christians, Hey?
Why would you demonize yourselves? Or maybe you mean people like me demonize you. I disagree.

Whereas your church has been defining people like me in just those terms for centuries - and it continues to do today, even on this thread - I for one have never described any of you as less than human or worthy of torture. Nor have I seen other unbelievers do so.

Now, the tables are turning. Your church will soon reap what it has sown for so long, but you will always get better treatment from us than we have from it. The values we affirm and embody are simply better than the ones that your church teaches.

Fennario

#488598 Feb 15, 2013
manoo wrote:
Oscar Pistorius,the double-amputee who competed in last year's Olympics,has been charged in the shooting death of his girlfriend. What a sad REALITY.
Hey O, where you going with that gun in your hand?

He'll probably try a 'roid rage defense, but I don't think he has a leg to stand on.

They're refusing him bail because they're afraid he'll run rather than stand trial.
mike

AOL

#488600 Feb 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
What did Christ say concerning the study of the scriptures.
Search the scriptures;for in them ye think ye have found enternal life:and they which testify of Me.
John 5:39
What does the "scripture mean to you?

Not everyone interpret as you.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#488601 Feb 15, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong about Hitler and blame on leader of Europa
study more deeper about this problem in Europa with Hitler and Stalin
big money from England and America finced war machinery of Hitler, without of huge money hitler would be nothing
same Staling and 1 revolution was financed by huge zionistic finaciere from America And England
THEIR WICKED FINCES ARE MOST HORIBLE HATE AND ATROCITIES,NOT HITLER,STALIN OR OTHER
hUGE BILIONS OF DOLLARS LEADERS MAKE WAR,HATE,DEATH,SUFFERING, AND ALL ATROCITIES ON THIS EARTH,
THEY EVEN TRY TO DICTATE GOD,AND REJECT HIM BECAUSE MONEY MADE THEM MOST WICKED EVIL POWERS BELONGING TO SATAN,not pure hitler cheated by them and pushed him to the death
you need long life to understand subjectes not understandable to you,
ALSO DON'T DISCUSS OR DON'T BLAME ANYBODY IF YOU ARE DUMB BUTT, AND NOT KNOW WHO IS BEHIND ALL THOSE WARS, HUNGER,DEATH,ATHEISM AND SICK MENTALY WILDERIDE WHO MADE FROM HIS OWN A......FEMALE VAGINA,
AND INSTEAD EAT COOK CHICKEN EGG SPERM,HE EAT SPERM OF ANOTHER MAN
PFUJ
have good and blessed night maestro Trifecta
Bottom line Shrink WW11 cause was men, not God.

And that the problem with most unbelievers, they invent all kinds of philosophies to reject God, then they try and blame God for they rebellion. me laughing!

Is the human nature victimhood mentality that people have Shrink. It go like this. God, I no like you, I no like you son Jesus, I going to reject you son Jesus and live how I want to live.

And by the way God....I blame you for that.

LOL..iyai! People love to blame God Shrink, even though its ludicrous, people feel better about living a sinful life so they blame God. So they think they getting back at God when they reject Jesus.

When you stop and think though, that so foolish and crazy. Person going to blame God, stay angry at God and Jesus, and in the end they can't do nothing about the wrath of God judgment on them. So how they deal with that? just say God no real.

lol. Shrink I talk to so much people from different religions and philosophies, is not nothing much I think I no already hear or read.

Fennario

#488602 Feb 15, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour mon ami, I am well and you? What do you think of the painting? What do you see when you look at it?
It's the only thing worth looking at in this photo:
http://www.book530.com/frames/showframe.php...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#488603 Feb 15, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>What does the "scripture mean to you?
Not everyone interpret as you.
For me but maybe not for you scripture is Spirit of God talkin to the heart.Each has his very own spirit.

Off course not mike.No two people think the same.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#488604 Feb 15, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try QU
In order to "Rise" to the occasion that "Part" of the brain must be aware of it's surroundings, you can not "rise" without awareness.
You keep referring to "hear-say".
Ah...the credibility of non believers...

You can rise whilst asleep, drugged, under anaesthesia, in a coma, unconscious and in some reported cases, even after death.

http://www.google.com.au/search...

Fennario

#488605 Feb 15, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
Forgiveness in my opinion entials firstly the sincere apology to all those who have been hurt
I agree. There is no forgiveness until the injured party forgives you.
Seraphine wrote:
When we offer cheap forgiveness we cheapen the value of the person, do you not agree?
Perhaps. I think that I forgive many things cheaply without devaluing them. In fact, the main reason to forgive somebody that hasn't tried to earn forgiveness is that you value them.

What I really find cheap is the kind of self-forgiveness that I am seeing from two of these Christians here.

And just to be clear, I don't really care if they as me for my forgiveness or not for myself. I just wanted to see what they would do. About half of you would have handled it as I you would, and the rest like Dim and Juicy.
Seraphine wrote:
I see you still have the same avatar? What do you see when you look at mine? It is a painting by Caspar David Friederich entitled Man and Woman comtemplating the moon.
It's changed now, to the Rachel Ruysch. I think that they are both interesting and beautiful, but I'd like to see full sized prints or the originals before judging.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#488606 Feb 15, 2013
How do you get from one to the other? How do you not see that you cannot? Why do you keep repeating this mistake if you're not the moron that I say you are?
You did.
You lied about me, maligned me, and walked away from your mess, refusing to take responsibility, as your doctrine allows you to do, EXACTLY as I described. And you've already forgiven yourself for it all, EXACTLY as I described.
But I haven't.
I disagree, maybe. Given Skom's ego, he probably believes that God has his back, and agrees with his mistakes. Even so, "Forgive us our transgressions..." covers everything. I'm not sure how Skom would paraphrase God's Word. Would he think that he can be forgiven for sins without ever acknowledging them? Would he think that an unaccounted for sin will cost him dearly? Would one unaccounted for sin be any different from a billion, to a god that would eternally punish non-belief?

If I believed in Hell, I'd naturally assume I was wrong about everything, just to play it safe. There's no way I'd let my ego doom me to an eternity of torture, if I believed in such a thing. Why would I risk it, if I really believed in it? Why would I assume to understand the rules perfectly, if I really believed my eternal soul was at stake? What would I be relying on for my information about the rules? It would have to be other humans. An intelligent person would look for those versions of the rules which are most stringent, just to be safe, I would think. But then, that is a rational skeptic's approach. We're dealing with a Christian.

http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/4e57...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#488607 Feb 15, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Yeah,it don't matter to Satan if you're a double amputee from from South Africa who ran in the Olympics and living in gated-community luxury,or if you're a world famous celebrity living in Brentwood,California who won a Heisman, If he can get you to self-destruct,Satan knows he's done his evil job well. Just keepin it REAL.
You sure do hate negroes.

I bet you think God wears a hood with his white robe.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#488608 Feb 15, 2013
Two thousand years are also over seven hundred million years, since a day is also a thousand years to your time impaired deity:
"With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day." - 2 Peter 3:8
Two thousand years are about 730,500 days, which are like 730,500,000 years when a day is like a millennium.
You never need to settle for just one interpretation of your bible, which is why there are over 38,000 sects of Christianity. It can be made to say whatever one wants it to say. You wanted to show how 2000 years is just a weekend to the Big Guy, but the same scripture also shows us that 2000 years can be a geological epoch to him.
You're claiming ignorance you shouldn't be.

2 Peter 3:8 means that time means nothing to God, you are amart enough to figure that out.

Theer's also Psalm 90:4 that illustrates that God doesn't see time like we do.

"A thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night."

So a day to God is "as" a thousand years. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that a day to God exactly equals 1,000 years. Because it also says that 1,000 years is like a day...

And Psalm 90:4 says that a day to God is "like a watch in the night", which is a 3 hour security shift at night....

“"None shall pass"”

There

#488609 Feb 15, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually...I have never been able to find where they are to ask forgiveness from anyone outside their faith.
According to this scripture...shrinky dink might be right...
Matthew 5
23 “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.
"brother and sister" being a fellow disciple.
Maybe it is in the Bible somewhere that they are to ask forgiveness from us little heathens...I don't know...I am not familiar with it however.
Good point.

Many Christians will claim it is OT crap that doesn't apply to them.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#488610 Feb 15, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! since we're fallen humans and that hasn't changed since the 1st century, being born again still has the same meaning it always has and God hasn't stopped doing what He started then;)
The problem is, Christianity has no clue what a Jew (Jesus) meant by "born again".

Enjoy your land of make-believe

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#488611 Feb 15, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I understand what you are saying my friend, but by holding true to our beliefs from honest conviction is not really enforcing our beliefs on others, if that was the case then the reverse would have to be true as well.......which would be to force us to condone and allow something that we know in our heart of heart is wrong, and I know that this is not what you are saying but because they are sinners and are outside of the Word, I still cannot give them approval of their actions to do wrong, but people will do what they chose regardless.
Peace.
as ye sow,
so, shall ye reap

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#488612 Feb 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're claiming ignorance you shouldn't be.
2 Peter 3:8 means that time means nothing to God, you are amart enough to figure that out.
Theer's also Psalm 90:4 that illustrates that God doesn't see time like we do.
"A thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night."
So a day to God is "as" a thousand years. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that a day to God exactly equals 1,000 years. Because it also says that 1,000 years is like a day...
And Psalm 90:4 says that a day to God is "like a watch in the night", which is a 3 hour security shift at night....
Thanks for pointing out that, ultimately, it's meaningless gibberish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 2 min Doctor REALITY 19
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min swampmudd 25,647
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min confrinting with ... 685,656
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr pusherman_ 985,635
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 6,446
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 6 hr Frank 301
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 10 hr Johnny 6
More from around the web