Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you kindly, but that's not necessary. I wasn't treated too badly - just rudely. My purpose with all of that was not to get an apology, which I never expected, but to make my point about cheap forgiveness on demand with apology optional.
You probably saw Juicy's post telling me about Christian love requiring it between her various slanders. From http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR... :
IANS wrote: "Christian doctrine requires only that you repent and ask for forgiveness, not that you make restitution or apologize to your victim."
Juicy wrote: "What 'Doctrine'? To hurt someone and not apologize to them would not be loving them. Jesus taught to love others as yourself. There is also no point in repenting to God if we have a problem confessing and repenting to one another. If I hurt someone and didn't apologize, I would feel like a hypocrite in asking for God's forgiveness. I believe it's tied in with judgement and giving to God."
It wasn't long after that that she called me a liar without cause, and refused to back up her claim. I think that I made my point, as well as giving Juicy the verbal fillip to the ear that she earned with her bad manners.
<quoted text>
Yes, of course I remember you. You are the pianist and art restorer that I believe lives close to my old stomping grounds in San Diego County.
<quoted text>
Thanks again, but no, I don't need to vent about that.
Bonjour mon ami, speaking for myself, being rude to someone is the same as behaving badly towards them. Forgiveness in my opinion entials firstly the sincere apology to all those who have been hurt, then forgiveness for self. In my eyes all people are the same because this is my understanding of what it means to be not only a Christian but a human being. People who exhibit such behavior need to be corrected albeit lovingly and with compassion as I have done. Hypocrisy is the worst kind of evil I think.

Thank you for remembering me, I am honored that you do and I see you still have the same avatar? What do you see when you look at mine? It is a painting by Caspar David Friederich entitled Man and Woman comtemplating the moon. When we offer cheap forgiveness we cheapen the value of the person, do you not agree? I look foward to hearing from you again and thank you taking the time to respond to me.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
IF YOU GOT ENOUGH OF MONEY TO PAY
you can have 1000 degress like mushrooms after raon
LOL!

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You really deserve to be treated as you wish others treated.
I was asked a question. I honestly answered. Up until about 10-12 years ago same sex marriages were illegal not just in the United States, but in most countries world wide. Now all of the sudden same sex marriages are ok and nothing wrong with it.

You are really portraying yourself as a lousy example of a human being, and now you come with this post typed with filth ink, messing up the screen. You have blurred the lines between love and perversion and you expect people who are truthful to themselves and to their Creator to agree with your acceptance of nastiness and the sodomites. Love everyone, do not be a hypocrite and cuddle the sin.

You have no right to speak on morally charged issues because you're moral compass was borrowed from capn' Jack Sparrow. It only goes where you want to to go. Now do your Fred Sanford impersonation and call Lamont to your rescue.

CS.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I have never met an invisible lesbian or homosexual. I have yet to meet one I could consider a "evil" either. I think they are being "tagged" in hatred, much like the Jews and other polish were, being forced to don armbands and patches to denote the bigotry of those that believed themselves above them on the foodchain. Those "elite" are now being viewed with disgust and seen as despicable in the eyes of society.
This chapter is merely a repeat of history with the characters having been changed. The deplorable system of hate and degradation are eminently the same.
How and where will you fit into the picture, and your character be assessed, when it comes time for the future to levy judgement on it's past morals and actions? I would rather help those unjustly accused carry the stigma until it is removed, than be among those tried for the inhumanity such as those in the Nuremberg trials.
I have to say, as you know, I don't agree with homosexuality, but I do not believe one is evil because of it. Adultry, even looking at a woman or man is considered that before the eyes of God. I look at sin it all the same.I have read so many people argue about what they believe is sin or is greater, divorce, prostitution, ect. and I believe some people live in a make believe world. I believe working in the prison system, opened my eyes to the whole world. It is easy to argue about sin, and clue it as evil. Some Christians don't ask why a person did what they did, or do. As a Christian woman in a male prison many inmates asked me if God would forgive them for what they did. We were not allowed to speak of God, unless they asked. Many may not like what I have to say, so if this offends anyone, I am sorry, but it is life, and the world we live in. A man told me how sorry he was for killing his girlfriend for not doing what he wanted sexually. He said she tried to get away, so he chopped her body up, and drove around with her body in trash bags in his pinto till he got caught. That girl stayed with him out of fear, for quite awhile. Too afraid to ask for help. I suppose some would say, that she lived in sin, so she died in her sins... they didn't know the whole story, but her predator did. He warned her of hurting her family, if she did not comply.. 2) A pimp would pick up young runaways, feed them, rape them in return, slavery on the streets. If they were not doing what they were told, do drugs these young girls then turned into women, would be held down and sliced and diced,burned in places that are unmentionable. Their only escape would be God, or their pimp to go to prison, then they could run, with the emotional and physical scars. hey were taught they had to go with male or female, or be mutilated, or beaten, possibly killed. The prisons are over crowded, and people are being let out with severe emotional problems. Many of those men, were "the norm" when they went in, but now they are raped, beaten by other inmates to be in a gang. I also saw many husbands continuously beat their wives, and children because their home was not "in order" to the husband, or he was just tired of her, or found her unattractive after five children, and age came upon her. So he beat her and cursed her everyday in front of the children. Their children and the mother would live in fear, because she had no education,no money and the husband said he was the man and in the Bible, she had to do everything he said, so she eventually is killed by her husband. The list goes on and on and these are just short stories of the predators speaking about their victims. They asked for forgiveness before God, but the damage was done to all of their victims. I suppose what I want to say is everyone has a story behind them. God knows their story, but we as Christians do not, many Christians do not ask someone why, they just judge their "sin" and push on, not realizing what that person has been through.Food for thought.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Here:
Deuteronomy 20:10-14 "As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you."
And here:
Deuteronomy 21:10-1 "When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion."
As just two obvious examples.
<quoted text>
Why not neither?
<quoted text>
No, sexism is stipulating that women are to be treated as property. Sexism is to state that women shall not be leaders but shall rather be subjugated by men. Sexism is to say that if an unmarried woman is raped, the rapist will pay a fine to the father, and then the woman will be forced to marry her attacker. Actually, that's not sexism so much as it is psychotically cruel.
<quoted text>
So your answer is to attack people because of their race and kill them all, and that is OK. Scary!
<quoted text>
So incest is OK too? Okaaaaay.
<quoted text>
Well, you yourself just pointed out that God made that necessary in Genesis.
I no see where God say to rape, God say you can make the women you wives or servants

In a war and a country lose the war, what you think the women would want? to be wives? or to be murdered as the enemy? I think the women would choose to live.

Sexism? again. when a country lose a war is it best to kill the women or make them property?

What I'm saying is to take your argument out to the end, there should not be war. So America should not attack nazi germany because some people might get killed.

I know I no want no secular humanist like you in charge on the country. because you would let Iran come in rape and pillage the country because you no like the ugly things of war.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>10-4... what's interesting is that it used to be the case that if some one called you and your wife Mr. and Mrs.(your first name)(your last name) that this would also have been acceptable?
God called "them" Adam... It has nothing to do with gay marriage at all but I thought that was interesting in lieu of the Mr & Mrs (male's first and last name). Adam actually named her Eve.
Well, That is the handed down translation anyway...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
my dear friend - Jesus didn't come to make bad people better; He came to make spiritually dead people alive!:)
"you must be born again" Jesus
See Father Guido's explanation of "born again" in "life is a job".

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour mon ami, thank you for this.
Bonjour Madame. I owe you a Liszt/Chopin story, and here it is.

As you no doubt know, Liszt and Chopin were contemporaries, in fact they were born a year apart. Chopin was not just a composer, but a wonderful pianist who gave many public performances. He was tremendously popular, sort of the Elvis Presley of the mid-1800s. Liszt was also a virtuoso pianist (with an incredible reach, his fingers were very long), but unfortunately fortune hadn't smiled on him, and he could barely eke out a living with his music.

Chopin was a decent and caring person, and recognized Liszt's great talent. He decided to help Liszt, and formulated a plan. Chopin announced that he would give a public performance, but in the dark. On the night in question, there wasn't an empty seat in the house. The audience waited in anticipation, but could not see the stage at all, as it was in total darkness.

The concert was fantastic. At the conclusion, the audience responded with a standing ovation, mesmerized by the beauty of the performance. Then the lights were turned on, and the audience saw that the pianist was not Chopin but Liszt.

As the story goes, this event was a springboard for success for Liszt. A beautiful story, no? Perhaps apocryphal, but I prefer to believe it is true.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of reminds me of a scene in the movie "the Chronicles of Riddick" Where he took a chance to be killed by the scorching sun on that planet to save his friend. He doused himself with water, put himself in harm's way, helped rescued her and escaped that scorching sun just in time... when all was said and done the smoke or steam from that scorching heat was coming from his body.

Jude 1:22-23 - "Be merciful to those who doubt... snatch others from the fire and save them"

S'ppose to be a another Riddick movie coming out I hear.
Great movie, yeah the second one comes out this year sometime :-)

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say, as you know, I don't agree with homosexuality, but I do not believe one is evil because of it. Adultry, even looking at a woman or man is considered that before the eyes of God. I look at sin it all the same.I have read so many people argue about what they believe is sin or is greater, divorce, prostitution, ect. and I believe some people live in a make believe world. I believe working in the prison system, opened my eyes to the whole world. It is easy to argue about sin, and clue it as evil. Some Christians don't ask why a person did what they did, or do. As a Christian woman in a male prison many inmates asked me if God would forgive them for what they did. We were not allowed to speak of God, unless they asked. Many may not like what I have to say, so if this offends anyone, I am sorry, but it is life, and the world we live in. A man told me how sorry he was for killing his girlfriend for not doing what he wanted sexually. He said she tried to get away, so he chopped her body up, and drove around with her body in trash bags in his pinto till he got caught. That girl stayed with him out of fear, for quite awhile. Too afraid to ask for help. I suppose some would say, that she lived in sin, so she died in her sins... they didn't know the whole story, but her predator did. He warned her of hurting her family, if she did not comply.. 2) A pimp would pick up young runaways, feed them, rape them in return, slavery on the streets. If they were not doing what they were told, do drugs these young girls then turned into women, would be held down and sliced and diced,burned in places that are unmentionable. Their only escape would be God, or their pimp to go to prison, then they could run, with the emotional and physical scars. hey were taught they had to go with male or female, or be mutilated, or beaten, possibly killed. The prisons are over crowded, and people are being let out with severe emotional problems. Many of those men, were "the norm" when they went in, but now they are raped, beaten by other inmates to be in a gang. I also saw many husbands continuously beat their wives, and children because their home was not "in order" to the husband, or he was just tired of her, or found her unattractive after five children, and age came upon her. So he beat her and cursed her everyday in front of the children. Their children and the mother would live in fear, because she had no education,no money and the husband said he was the man and in the Bible, she had to do everything he said, so she eventually is killed by her husband. The list goes on and on and these are just short stories of the predators speaking about their victims. They asked for forgiveness before God, but the damage was done to all of their victims. I suppose what I want to say is everyone has a story behind them. God knows their story, but we as Christians do not, many Christians do not ask someone why, they just judge their "sin" and push on, not realizing what that person has been through.Food for thought.
Just out of curiousity, was there something in your near death experience that leads you to believe the bible is legitimate?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I was asked a question. I honestly answered. Up until about 10-12 years ago same sex marriages were illegal not just in the United States, but in most countries world wide. Now all of the sudden same sex marriages are ok and nothing wrong with it.
You are really portraying yourself as a lousy example of a human being, and now you come with this post typed with filth ink, messing up the screen. You have blurred the lines between love and perversion and you expect people who are truthful to themselves and to their Creator to agree with your acceptance of nastiness and the sodomites. Love everyone, do not be a hypocrite and cuddle the sin.
You have no right to speak on morally charged issues because you're moral compass was borrowed from capn' Jack Sparrow. It only goes where you want to to go. Now do your Fred Sanford impersonation and call Lamont to your rescue.
CS.
I too asked a question, of you, but you have avoided it. So, I will ask again.

What does the following mean?

"Yahweh Sword Proclaims the Abba's Word to His Congregation Though His Son Yahshua haMashiach all to the honor and splendor of the Name of YHWH."

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>Three brains and one puppy.

One time was moving and hired theses two fellows to move the furiture.So they was moving this big couch and they come in and picked it up and I said might wanna stand it up long ways to go thru the door.No ms we know what we're doin,me and my partner been movin stuff for years,so I stood back and let them have at it.Well they huffed and puffed and got it to the door.One of the fellows tells the other one nope man this is not gonna work.The second man told the first fellow well this puppy came in and this puppy goin out.I told the fellows yep that is just how that puppy came in standing up on a rug.I layed down the rug so it slip thru the doorway with no damage and out the door stood up that puppy went.
Three brains and one puppy.lol lol the wonder of it all lol lol
Lol...that's great, love ya <3

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is not objective evidence. Obviously, objective evidence must come from outside the sources of the claims. You might as well say that the Bhagavad Gita is objective evidence for the existence of Krishna.
<quoted text>
No, you can read about what those who were present at the councils of Nicea decided to include in the canon. And if you are reading a Protestant Bible, it was further edited of seven books by Martin Luther another 1,500 years later.
<quoted text>
You are confusing objective evidence with having an objective.
<quoted text>
Again, every person in every other religion has spiritual experiences of entirely different gods than yours, so that's not really very reliable, is it? That's why, again, objective evidence is important.
<quoted text>
But supposedly Jesus already paid for all sins, so what does it matter?
<quoted text>
That's great for you, but it certainly disproves the claim that Jesus comes to everyone who honestly seeks him. So you can't keep saying that happens, can you? Because obviously it doesn't.
<quoted text>
But doesn't that just demonstrate how inconsistent this God is? What happened before Jesus? Why does God keep changing it's mind?
<quoted text>
Well, you could say the same of science then. You might understand a little of it, if not everything, but just because you (or I) don't understand everything about science doesn't mean that it's not correct. "I don't understand it so it can't be true" is just an argument from incredulity.
<quoted text>
So the fact that the claim involves a savior makes it more true? That makes no sense. Christianity became a dominant religion because it proselytizes, unlike, say Judaism, and because Constantine made it the official religion of his empire. Christianity rode on the coattails of a successful culture. It could have been any other religion, and for that matter, Christianity itself could have easily developed very differently than it has. For example, the Gnostics nearly won their power struggle over the other early Christian sects.
This your opinion.

I say is because of Jesus Christ let Christianity so powerful in numbers. You say is because of proselytes. We won't get anywhere argue that. Christianity today is what it is. I say is because of God, you say otherwise. We have to agree to disagree there.

I guess you can put you trust and faith in Science, I choose to put my faith and trust in Jesus Christ. That is a judgment thing that I know work out for my best interest. If trusting in science is for your best interest, that OK with me.

What happened before Jesus? animal blood sacrifice for sinful deeds. After the shed blood of Jesus, that not needed anymore.

I no know that you honestly seek Jesus Christ. Why should I believe that? because you write it on the billboard? Salvation is PERSONAL. You can tell me you was honest when you seek Jesus, Jesus might have looked into you conscience and see you either was not serious or there was some other barrier Jesus see. I can't quantify that. Why you think it say [personal Lord and savior?] that no have anything to do with any other human, that between you and Jesus Christ. If you think you honest and Jesus no respond, that something no one can help you with, sorry.

As far as other gods. Yes people have spiritual experiences with other gods. It just not a God that have they best interest. Jesus Christ have our best interest.

Those seven books in the protestant bible no do no harm. in fact most of it is just repetitive stuff already in versions like king james.

There is outside the claim evidence of Jesus. Josephus and others.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I no see where God say to rape, God say you can make the women you wives or servants
I don't know how you define rape, but to most people if you kidnap a woman and force her to marry you against their will and then screw them, that's rape.
In a war and a country lose the war, what you think the women would want? to be wives? or to be murdered as the enemy? I think the women would choose to live.
The Bible may only offer those two choices, but modern society has evolved beyond that. When Japan surrendered in the second world war, the Americans did not swoop in and force all the women to marry them against their will, did they? Did the Allies divide up all the German women left in Germany? But Yahweh says women are to be either slaves or dead. Nice.
What I'm saying is to take your argument out to the end, there should not be war. So America should not attack nazi germany because some people might get killed.
There should be no war, if the world was truly overseen by a loving, omnipotent God. For example, if prayer really worked as it's promised in the Bible, then prayer would have prevented the Nazis from taking power, or necessitating going to war with them. But that's never the case, is it?
I know I no want no secular humanist like you in charge on the country. because you would let Iran come in rape and pillage the country because you no like the ugly things of war.
If you think I'd let that happen then that just shows you should not speak for me, because you are wrong.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I didn't realize it was that easy! LOL I am actually an attorney now, I stayed for the extra minute! LOL I didn't realize that $20 bucks can go along way! hehehehe :)
Yeah. I jist don't git no better than that! HUH?!
LOL! Muy bien y muy bueno!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
They were playing Tic Tac Toe..........I'm sure of it..........
It seems jesus won...perhaps by default...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Probaly writing the fornications of the woman's accusers... smiles.
INDEED!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> See Father Guido's explanation of "born again" in "life is a job".
thanx but no thanx:)

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>This your opinion.
No, that is a fact. Objective evidence is what it is. You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts. Blue doesn't become red because of someone's opinion.
I say is because of Jesus Christ let Christianity so powerful in numbers. You say is because of proselytes. We won't get anywhere argue that. Christianity today is what it is. I say is because of God, you say otherwise. We have to agree to disagree there.
Statistically, Christianity is 1/3 of the religions of the world. That is a huge number, but it also shows that 2/3 of the world believe in something else. Is Jesus only 1/3 effective? Point being, the number of people who believe something doesn't make that something more or less true. After all, once upon a time nearly everyone thought the world was flat.
I guess you can put you trust and faith in Science, I choose to put my faith and trust in Jesus Christ. That is a judgment thing that I know work out for my best interest. If trusting in science is for your best interest, that OK with me.
That's true. I do trust science, even though it is often wrong, because it is populated by fallible humans, but it also self-corrects. But my trust in science is founded on the fact that much of science is based on objective evidence. Religion doesn't have that.

You must trust science too, because you use the fruits of science constantly every day in your life.
What happened before Jesus? animal blood sacrifice for sinful deeds. After the shed blood of Jesus, that not needed anymore.
Why didn't God have Jesus in the first place then? OR for that matter, why not make humans perfect, if the creator is perfect? That is my point. God kept changing the rules because what God set up didn't work. That doesn't suggest a perfect, all-knowing God, does it?
I no know that you honestly seek Jesus Christ. Why should I believe that? because you write it on the billboard?
I'm not talking about just me, I'm talking about a very large group of people who had the same experience. Are they all liars?
Salvation is PERSONAL. You can tell me you was honest when you seek Jesus, Jesus might have looked into you conscience and see you either was not serious or there was some other barrier Jesus see.
But again, that still means not everyone has the free access to salvation that you suggest. Some are accepted, and some seems doomed to be punished for something that is beyond their control. So why does God create the vast majority of humans knowing in advance that they will not believe in it, and then punish them eternally? It's just gratuitous cruelty. And why would belief by humans be remotely important to an omnipotent God that created the entire universe?
If you think you honest and Jesus no respond, that something no one can help you with, sorry.
Maybe. But at the very least it also shows that another claim by Christianity is false: Jesus does not in fact come to everyone who honestly seeks him.
As far as other gods. Yes people have spiritual experiences with other gods. It just not a God that have they best interest. Jesus Christ have our best interest.
How do you know? Have you had spiritual experiences with other gods? You can't honestly say that from personal experience.
Those seven books in the protestant bible no do no harm. in fact most of it is just repetitive stuff already in versions like king james.
There is outside the claim evidence of Jesus. Josephus and others.
If the Bible can be edited like that, then what else in there is wrong?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how you define rape, but to most people if you kidnap a woman and force her to marry you against their will and then screw them, that's rape.
<quoted text>
The Bible may only offer those two choices, but modern society has evolved beyond that. When Japan surrendered in the second world war, the Americans did not swoop in and force all the women to marry them against their will, did they? Did the Allies divide up all the German women left in Germany? But Yahweh says women are to be either slaves or dead. Nice.
<quoted text>
There should be no war, if the world was truly overseen by a loving, omnipotent God. For example, if prayer really worked as it's promised in the Bible, then prayer would have prevented the Nazis from taking power, or necessitating going to war with them. But that's never the case, is it?
<quoted text>
If you think I'd let that happen then that just shows you should not speak for me, because you are wrong.
A country lose a war, the country surrender. The triumphant country give women two options, be our wives and servants, or Die. That a no brainer, the woman will choose to live. That not rape, that self preservation, they country lose a war.

The Japanese American war not in the bible. I thought we was discussing what God do in the bible, how come suddenly you into 1944? what that have to do with the bible? because you running out of the blame game?

Why you blaming God for Hitler? blame the cowardly french and europeans for turning a blind eye to the Treaty of Versailles? you think Mexico try take back Texas Obama or Bush would just let it happen?

Put the responsibility where it belong, unto mankind. Blaming God is a foolish proposition and you just looking for a scapegoat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 469,921 - 469,940 of598,798
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

489 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min _Brenda_ 717,003
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min Dusty Mangina 93,244
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Chess 530,291
Why America is a ROTTEN nation! 23 min Anon 35
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min Pegasus 255,746
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 29 min seriously the original 5,177
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 34 min Jim Justice 114,678
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr UidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace 171,503
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr SimmerExtreme 64
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••