Why Should Jesus Love Me?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488432 Feb 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only blind to the blind. Have you objective evidence of love? I mean love, not lust, not attraction. Love.
you are right sugar
heavenly LOVE IS AGAPE not having anything to do with earthly demonic love,luck,lust or atraction mostly pass away after few touches

your description LOVE IS LOVE AGAPE-clean,not immoral.holy,eternal, compasionate, care of second person, long suffering, never cease even any time ready die for this whom we Love Agape. 1 Cor 13

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#488433 Feb 14, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>The morals that comes from THE mighty God and creator himself.
christianity is a failed moral system

you are a spokesman
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#488434 Feb 14, 2013
manoo wrote:
Oscar Pistorius,the double-amputee who competed in last year's Olympics,has been charged in the shooting death of his girlfriend. What a sad REALITY.
Yeah,very sad. Satan is very very busy in these last days: http://news.yahoo.com/news-pistorius-case-lea...
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488435 Feb 14, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Doc. A bit of a surprise coming from you..........
you welcome

I wonder why you are saying bit surprise
I study Bible almost 40 years, this is Codex of Gods Moral law written to ONLY HIS CHILDREN CHOSEN ONES

But do you have to believe codex of law,or rather this Author who wrote this codex to allow His children to be before Him without of stain of any sin?

just look forward for the Author and Giver of life and High standard Morality, and BELIEV HIM SAME TIME STUDY HIS CODEX OF MORAL LAW BUT NOT BELIEVE THIS CODEX BOOK,

Book doesn't save you,rather AUTHOR AND GIVER OF MORAL LAW IS ONLY ABLE TO SAVE YOU EPH 1;2-18.2;8-9

there is not earthly church,not pries .not teacher agale to give you helpful hand to take you out of this immoral dead pit of wicked humankind

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#488436 Feb 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you suddenly asking about my sex life? Is it pertinent to the conversation? Tell me about your sex life then.
But yes, obviously, if God is all-powerful, then God is also responsible for everything. How could it be otherwise? You can't create everything and control everything and yet not be responsible for everything too.
<quoted text>
Why does it make any difference whether I accept Christ or not? The debt has been paid already, according to you.
<quoted text>
Was God less powerful than the leaders of Europe?
<quoted text>
Well, then obviously God is culpable for the results.
<quoted text>
If God allows evil, then God is also evil. It's really that simple. Unless evil is more powerful than God, in which case God cannot prevent it.
So then mankind no responsible for anything then?

So if people want to murder and rape and kill and rob and burn, no blame the person, no put the person in jail. Blame God. God is the evil one right? no blame the person for the evil, blame God for the evil and let the person do what they choose.

Is that your argument freethinker?

Sure it is. Because now you can blame God for being a homosexual.

iyai!

All this time, I finally get to the core of the matter. You ultimately want to blame God for your homosexual acts.

So why have laws right? You blame God when the child rapist rape and murder a 8yr old, because is God make the pedophile want to rape children. So is God evil to make the pedophile, but not the pedophile for raping and murder the child?

oh. oh.

You are some character, I tell you that.

And now I know exactly what you are, and how you think.

WOW!

I no have nothing much left to discuss with you.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488437 Feb 14, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a spokesman
agree
but try to talk about top failed doctrines deceiving to the death all their followers
and not insult singles poor humans deceived by this world devil existed christianity called Babilon great Rev 18
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488438 Feb 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not Christian?
christinaity is shame past 2000 years,
Jesus never called His disciples christians

I despise to have this name and be identify as CHRISTIAAN and worldwide christianity serving devil alone 2 Cor 11;13-15.2 Thess 2;3-12
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#488439 Feb 14, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a spokesman
So what is a 'successful moral system'?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488440 Feb 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you understand?? The dude's a mentally retarded internet loner with no one else to talk to away from his computer monitor. Just ignore him.
most wicked dude is you,
talking and posting to yourselves
each your post stinks with this world vomits and not waqshed pants from december 2012

go wash your hole(mouth) because deadly stinks a;,ost killed all internet bugs around
pfuj you imposter
have at least 1 % descency and go away to your own hell full of stinking chicken bones from Mc Donald

sesh
Knowledge

United States

#488441 Feb 14, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate the response knowledge.
Just a couple things I'd like to address though.
Surely not believing in the bible is not a form of lawlessness deserving of hell?

It is not my will that anyone should perish. But I am not the one who is judging. I am merely a messenger delivering the news about Jesus.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Now, if you look at this scripture, what man, could take or make anything out of it for their own gain? Jesus said this so no man would perish,, It has made it down through two thousand years. I do believe this scripture with all of my heart.

Something I've found interesting in my limited study of Near Death experiences is that christians have christian experiences, muslims have muslim experiences, hindus, hindu experiences, buhddists, buhdist experiences and on and on.
Another thing that seems to be consistent is that christians often meet someone they assume is Jesus or God, but they are never told officially that thats who it is, its just assumed in many instances. Same with muslims and Mohammed.
Again thanks for the response.........
I did not see God, The man I saw in a brown robe with sandals was a holy man. I did not feel worthy enough to seek his face. He is the one who showed me hell, I was not afraid to see it...I saw people in the flames I was not allowed to hear anything just see it. My father is who walked me though, then took me back down in a beautiful valley where there was a river and three small lakes next to each other, I believe that angel was in charge of people who stayed or had to leave. My father talked to the angel, and told him I was not ready I still had things to do. What I found odd was this angel was dipping people in the small lakes and they were coming out of the water in white like linen clothing, the people were lined up for the angel to do his job. I believe if you were going to stay this was their procedure, if not you were not dipped,(emerged) into the water . Because the next thing I knew I was screaming in my husbands arms, I wanted to go back....when I realized what had happened I had pain in my body, but the love of my husband and family. I feel blessed, I have no fear of death anymore, it was easy.....Only in death will a person know their lot, it is something everyone of us will face one day. No one is promised tomorrow.
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#488442 Feb 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right sugar
heavenly LOVE IS AGAPE not having anything to do with earthly demonic love,luck,lust or atraction mostly pass away after few touches
your description LOVE IS LOVE AGAPE-clean,not immoral.holy,eternal, compasionate, care of second person, long suffering, never cease even any time ready die for this whom we Love Agape. 1 Cor 13
See,now doctor 'JERK'-YL tries to talk like he's a christian.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488443 Feb 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>So what is a 'successful moral system'?
you are leader of this world succesful moral system,
IT CAN BE SEEN FROM EVERY POST;STINK, HATE, GODLES LIES, BS, BLAME OTHERS, PAST GAY,TILL TODAY YOU MASTURBATE YOUR DEAD SKIN, DIRTY PANTS FOR 90 DAYS FULL OF DRY S... hair like Boo Hoo, face dirty with red alcoholic pimples on the nose and face,
YOU ARE JUST MORAL PERFECT DUMSPTER SYSTEM OF THIS 21 CENTRUY LOST LEFT BEHIND SOCIEY
FART ONLY

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#488444 Feb 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Catch. Most people don't git ta see what you and I have, and (luckily) don't have the scars we wear quietly as silent medals. They can never really understand because of that. I never talk about it, but it is time maybe it needs ta be addressed(to a point) when it comes ta injustice and justice among men. I felt I needed ta make that point.
Do ya think that's really our boy they burned up in Bernie?
Sometimes it is the things that are hardest to talk about...that need to be said. It is through those hard lessons and the sharing of them that maybe others will learn...maybe it will help them with what they themselves are going through.

I understand...

I have always believed...nothing makes sense until we find a way to help others by using our own trials that we go through.
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#488445 Feb 14, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a spokesman
You stand corrected: It is your OWN,personal 'morality' that is a failure,because you have chosen to be an enemy of the Holy One of Israel who gave Himself for the whole world at Calvary.
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#488446 Feb 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are leader of this world succesful moral system,
IT CAN BE SEEN FROM EVERY POST;STINK, HATE, GODLES LIES, BS, BLAME OTHERS, PAST GAY,TILL TODAY YOU MASTURBATE YOUR DEAD SKIN, DIRTY PANTS FOR 90 DAYS FULL OF DRY S... hair like Boo Hoo, face dirty with red alcoholic pimples on the nose and face,
YOU ARE JUST MORAL PERFECT DUMSPTER SYSTEM OF THIS 21 CENTRUY LOST LEFT BEHIND SOCIEY
FART ONLY
http://www.awn.com/files/imagepicker/35/1106g...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#488447 Feb 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
[Lower lip begins to quiver as eyes get misty ...]
http://newagelabrat.files.wordpress.com/2011/...

[... then bawling like an infant.]
http://southofheaven.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345...

Counter_Strike wrote, " ... you dragged yourself in here and you were forced to stay."

Forced is right.

It's been like a book that I can't put down, or an accident that I can't look away from. I had no idea what the mostly Christian threads were like. This is the first one I have participated in at any length. I assumed that it would be like church. N-N-N-Not.

You need a pastor in here - someone to reduce the infighting. I'm sure that church would be a food fight, too, with nobody presiding over the service.

I mentioned that one of the benefits of posting on Topix was to see Christians up close and to interact with them as Christians for prolonged periods - "tapping the glass," so to speak. Same for you, unless you are incurious.
Lol. You should check out the Christian forum. True, there are debates that go on here but they're mostly civilised except when trolls attack. Btw, I'm a new Christian who has not yet developed the full ability of turning the other cheek so if you attack me I will rebuke you and you are very dishonest in your political debating tactics, assumptions, strawman dance routines, hypocrisy, judgement, condemnations, self righteousness, bigotry, pointless provocations, lack of knowledge and flat out lies, especially when you call yourself a 'victim'. Then you slander people, including myself, by saying I call you a liar 'without cause'. We might need a Pastor here but with those like you here, by that I mean those who use classic cyber bullying internet "debating" tactics (there are many 'manuals' on trolling btw), we need someone to call "bulls*it!", much more. I nominate myself for the position, barring any objections from relevant parties. I will modify the word to "bullshirt!" as foul language is something I have always abhorred. I'll start for now :-)

You say you want proof of my statements?
I call bullshirt!

You say you are a 'victim' here?
I call bullshirt!

You say Skom is 'dim'?
I call bullshirt!

You say you wish to teach and learn?
I call bullshirt!

When you play games and/or don't understand a post you accuse the writer of lacking comprehension?
I call bullshirt!

When you project what you are doing unto your opponent who is not acting like you?
I call bullshirt!

You think I should apologise for being honest with you?
Bullshirt!

You assume I've spent too much time in 'the church' when I've been a believer (who has hardly ever set foot in a church) for less than 4 years and an atheist for most of my life?
I call bullshirt!

Here's what I will do, I will treat you like a troll for as long as you behave like a troll. Not because of religion, not because I think you have no right to speak your mind, not because I think you have no right to be here, not because of your political views, not out of anger and not because of sexual predilections or any other reason you might invent. I have only one reason; you sir, are acting like a bigoted, jerky, dishonest, bridge dweller!

I am very forgiving though and don't believe in grudge holding, so if you sincerely apologise to all those you have cheated, including me, I will instantly and completely forgive you, I am fully developed there :-)
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#488448 Feb 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#488449 Feb 14, 2013
&li st=PLACE932DEE53F0291&inde x=3

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#488450 Feb 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus paid for everyone's sins? Or only certain people? Because if it was everyone, then everyone is covered, and Hell must be empty.
<quoted text>
We've already established that is not true. I know from first-hand experience that is false, and many other people corroborate that fact.
<quoted text>
I'm just looking at the logic of your argument, which seems to mean that Jesus is 1/3 effective.
<quoted text>
No actually the Bible says the Earth is flat too. And sometimes it even refers to "corners" meaning flat and square. If you take what it says literally. Nowhere does it say the Earth is (roughly) a sphere.
<quoted text>
If Jesus already paid for sins, why does belief matter?
<quoted text>
So you think a god did it? How did God do it then?
The bible states the earth is a circle (round) in Isaiah 40:22..He sits enthroned above the CIRCLE of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.

When it states the four corners, It means..North, South, East and West makes up the corners.

Jesus died for the sins of the WORLD. IF you repent and believe on Him.. He died for everyone’s sins, it just means that everyone has the chance for eternal life. He isn't asking much from us except to believe!!! Its a Choice!

Jesus defeated death for us and has offered us Life eternally to ALL who believe...Thats why He is also called our "redeemer".. The victory over hell HAS been defeated already..Its not our job to defeat it IF we believe. Its really so simple. People and religion makes it harder than its suppose to be.
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#488451 Feb 14, 2013
&li st=PLD7EB2FD5E3EFEF96&inde x=3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Repub Lies Manufa... 53,389
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Tellthetruth 992,502
Got my ex pregnant before break up. What do I do? 1 hr glenford2 5
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 2 hr Doctor REALITY 62
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 3 hr quilterqueen 4,680
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 4 hr quilterqueen 1,506
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Unsolved Mistery 693,594
More from around the web