Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

DOES THE BIBLE TEACH TO MAKE AMENDS TO THOSE WE HAVE HURT?

YES

Proverbs 14:9
Fools mock at making amends for sin, but goodwill is found among the upright.

I don't have time to do a whole study and obviously saying we don't need to make amends because we can just ask the sky for forgiveness is not simply stating doctrine but implying Christians lack empathy. And it wouldn't even be stating doctrine correct

Plus nobody can read the teachings of Christ and walk away thinking we shouldn't care about the other person so long as we are forgiven by God. However loving someone doesn't require us to turn a blind eye to what's right

I will post more on this later

(T) Peace

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
One can get a Sciences or Arts degree in Biology and/or Anthropolgy.
I gotta a whole bunch o' degrees.
It'sa easy anna cheapa too.
Heres'a where'a ta go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
your welcome
What about my welcome?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You think Jesus give on them shrink? or you think Jesus would like them to trust in Jesus Christ like you and me?
All they are is just sinners Shrink, that all.
Only difference between us and them, is that me and you is no longer an enemy of God because we embrace Son Jesus to get to YHWH God.
That all Shrink. And that all they need to do to. Me and you not no better than them, they just sinners still in they sin. If Jesus patient with us, why you no want to be patient with them?
I no mean condone they sin, tell them they sin wrong. But I no think it right Shrink to say they not worth writing to.
This billboard might be the only place they get to know about Jesus Christ instead of a religion. No write them off shrink. Stand against they sin yes, but no write them of. I no think Jesus write them off.
you are wrong trifecta
those cyber trolls homsexuals, atheists and blasphemers insult God and His beloved children since Internet exist, they never changed

thir sins thye exchanged in their own abominable truths

God only can have mercy and help them

NOT YOU OR ME,USING BIBLIE AND DISCUSS ANYTHING WITH THEM,
THEY ARE NOTHING,POS,JUST EARTHLY LOST LEFT BEHIND DUNG

THEIR PURPOSE IS TO COME HERA AND BLASPHEMY GOD, TO DRAW YOU OR OTEHR CHRISTIANS TO MAKE THEIR FRIENDS

THIS TOPIC IS TO DISCUSS WITH FELLOW SINGLE CHRISTIAN THEIR FAITH,

NOT TO LISTE THOSE F......ATHEISTS AND GAYS THEIR SEXUAL LOUD ORIENTATIONS AND DENYING OUR GOD FATHER OF ALL SOULS

THEY ARE WORTHY ONLY FARTS,AND SPEW AT THEM

IF NBDY WOULD DISCUSS ANYTHING WITH THEM THIS TOPIC WOULD BE SAINT,HOLY ,AND PRECIUOS IN THE EYES OF GODS LOVE AND HIS SINGLE CHILDREN

TRIFECTA god take care their sins, not you not me,not anyone on this earth

LOOK AT THIS AIDS SICK POSTER G_O_D ACCUSING ALMIGHTY GOD THA HE ALLOW ADMA TO MAKE SEX WITH ANIMALS

HOW DARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU DISCUSS HOLY WORD WITH SUCH SCUMBAGS

LOOK AT OTHERS PROUD LOUD PROCALIMERS OF THEIR HOMSEXUAL PERVERSIONS,OR ATHEISM

ALL OF THEM IS JUST TRASH- FROM TRASH YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO MAKE PRECIOUS THING,TRASH ONLY IS TO BE BUNDLE AND BURN UP BY FLAMING FIRE 2 PETER 3;10

THANKS FOR RESPOND
have good blessed day my friend trifecta
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I gotta a whole bunch o' degrees.
It'sa easy anna cheapa too.
Heres'a where'a ta go...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
IF YOU GOT ENOUGH OF MONEY TO PAY
you can have 1000 degress like mushrooms after raon

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before, He is no god. And I disagree. Knowledge is based on not just perspective but evidence and experience. You can believe or not believe if you want to because I for one won't be forcing you to accept the way I have come to know and understand the path to the Kingdom of the Most High Creator.
It is called free will. People can choose freely to go to hell or to be saved; the Father condemns no one. We find every reason to disobey, rebel and live a wicked and abhorent life and condemn ourselves. It is simple, there will be NO PLACE in the Kingdom for Evil and Rebellion. You may not like it, but even you can understand this.
Your argument is poor and miserable. When someone stands up for perversion and abominable acts and claim that they 'Love', they are deceived and are wicked people as were in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Counter_Strike: As it were in the days of Lot, so shall it be in the end.[Quo Vadis]
So tell us, what is the meaning of the following:

"Yahweh Sword Proclaims the Abba's Word to His Congregation Though His Son Yahshua haMashiach all to the honor and splendor of the Name of YHWH."
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What about my welcome?
fart
the best welcome for you

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
Continued from prior post:
Mark 10:1-12(NIV)
Divorce
10 Jesus then left that place and went into the region of Judea and across the Jordan. Again crowds of people came to him, and as was his custom, he taught them.
2 Some Pharisees came and tested him by asking,“Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?”
3 “What did Moses command you?” he replied.
4 They said,“Moses permitted a man to write a certificate of divorce and send her away.”
5 “It was because your hearts were hard that Moses wrote you this law,” Jesus replied. 6 “But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’[a] 7 ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,[b] 8 and the two will become one flesh.’[c] So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9 Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”
10 When they were in the house again, the disciples asked Jesus about this. 11 He answered,“Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her. 12 And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery.”
Here are three examples of views when it comes to 2nd marriages being…..
OK in the sight of God:
http://www.divorcehope.com/canchristiansremar...
One example of a more balanced view - a sin but not completely against God:
http://www.gotquestions.org/divorce-remarriag...
One example of divorce going completely against God:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Family/Marriag...
So Jesus made it very clear that if one divorces and marries another it is in fact considered adultery, yet you do not find in the Bible Jesus speaking out directly about homosexuality. These two sins are found in Scripture even in the exact same passage together, telling us that they are a sin. So why are they looked at so completely different by so many of us?
My point to all of this is this. Regardless of where you stand when it comes to homosexuality, divorce, or any other sin found within the Bible, is your heart in the right place when you discuss it? Have you looked into *all* of the scripture, prayed for guidance, requested clarification from trusted others, and do you personally feel that you are giving an honest and true personal testimony when you discuss it? The below link asks some good questions and gives a breakdown of some of the things Christians are struggling with, when it comes to this issue.
http://forusa.org/content/homosexuality-bible...
“We can challenge both gays and straights to question their behaviors in the light of love and the requirements of fidelity, honesty, responsibility, and genuine concern for the best interests of the other and of society as a whole.”
In summary, both marrying in adultery and fornications are sins according to the holy scriptures. Those who repent of these sins God will forgive... as far as the the former it has been happening for so long and now seen as the acceptable and the norm in society. The problem with that is people will read the bible, agree with it but don't think that it has anything to do with today standards so some may think that they have nothing to repent of. That's the danger imho.. as far as latter, it's easier to distinguish homosexuality as a sin now since gay marriage, coming out and the like are in it's infancy but just like some Christians are deceived into thinking it's okay now... that sense of comfortableness with sin will also spread in the church now and in the future and a majority will soon believe the deception that the sin of homosexuality is not necessarily wrong also. They may read it, they may agree that it is a sin... but when it comes to today's standards they'll just wink at it at attack those who recognize it as sin.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you not serious, then you just want to stay in you sinful lifestyles and just lashing out against Christians to feel better in you philosophy of secular humanism.
Are slavery, genocide, ethnic cleansing, sexism, racism, rape, and incest sins?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
DOES THE BIBLE TEACH TO MAKE AMENDS TO THOSE WE HAVE HURT?
YES
Proverbs 14:9
Fools mock at making amends for sin, but goodwill is found among the upright.
I don't have time to do a whole study and obviously saying we don't need to make amends because we can just ask the sky for forgiveness is not simply stating doctrine but implying Christians lack empathy. And it wouldn't even be stating doctrine correct
Plus nobody can read the teachings of Christ and walk away thinking we shouldn't care about the other person so long as we are forgiven by God. However loving someone doesn't require us to turn a blind eye to what's right
I will post more on this later
(T) Peace
Skom
Bible doesn't teach Gods Children to ask for forgivenes God for harsh exposing truth about those wicked abominable children of devil and devil table full of immoral vomits

Bible only teach God children to ask or pray for forgiveness,
if one of us hurt or insulted our own spiritual brothers,

our human errors are forgiven if we step down from insulting,or mocking other fellow brother in Christ,

NOT THIS WORLD FULL OF DEAD STINKING FRUITS

God bless you Skom

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Edit: "...but when it comes to today's standards they'll just wink at it AND attack or shake their head at those who recognize it as sin." History repeats itself.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Might get back into this thread in the spring, if the tide goes out. LOL
Will be putting in 15 hour days for the next two months so I don;t have time for much.
15 hour days? Oh my goodness, be safe and don't over work yourself. You are not getting any younger...LOL Thanks for everything, and hope you will not be gone too long! May Jesus watch over you and keep you safe!

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
like usual post from you is only worthy
FARTS
Did you know that an obsession with the scatological can be an early sign of schizophrenia? Ask your doctor.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us, what is the meaning of the following:
"Yahweh Sword Proclaims the Abba's Word to His Congregation Though His Son Yahshua haMashiach all to the honor and splendor of the Name of YHWH."
who is us?

absolute splendor infinte glories Light of Yahveh is not able to be turn off by atheistic scumbags like you,
only your life like is Dim each day lower and lower

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. and, you're still my favorite married, Christian rogue ..
it's been like months since we've talked and you're going right for the jugular?:( you still hot, gurlfriend;)

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand it as Adam and Chava (the 'H' silent) and not Eve originally. I would also like to hear how islam views it.
Shalom Malakiym.
:)
Andrew (CS).
10-4... what's interesting is that it used to be the case that if some one called you and your wife Mr. and Mrs.(your first name)(your last name) that this would also have been acceptable?

God called "them" Adam... It has nothing to do with gay marriage at all but I thought that was interesting in lieu of the Mr & Mrs (male's first and last name). Adam actually named her Eve.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it's fanatic, prejudiced believers like C_S, Dr. Shrink & Trifecta that want free-thinkers like yourself, Catcher, Aero and Oscar to become invisible ..
.. sadly, they make it difficult for moral Christians to speak out because radical believers are schoolyard bullies who resort to unethical behavior. By turning the other cheek to avoid a confrontation, they encourage the likes of Dr. Shrink ..
.. if mankind wants a safer, better world, gays and atheists must clasp hands with moral believers who endorse human rights. We are not the enemy ..
.. we must encourage the moral believers to speak out against injustices. That's what Jesus would have done ..
my dear friend - Jesus didn't come to make bad people better; He came to make spiritually dead people alive!:)

"you must be born again" Jesus

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Are slavery, genocide, ethnic cleansing, sexism, racism, rape, and incest sins?
Where does these things come from?

slaevery?- War
Ethnic cleansing?- War
Sexism?-The male ego.
Racism?- Unequal distribution of wealth
Rape?- A Crime
Incest?- Uncontrollable sexual desires.

Your point being?

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

They were male and female in case anyone gets any other ideas.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it's fanatic, prejudiced believers like C_S, Dr. Shrink & Trifecta that want free-thinkers like yourself, Catcher, Aero and Oscar to become invisible ..
.. sadly, they make it difficult for moral Christians to speak out because radical believers are schoolyard bullies who resort to unethical behavior. By turning the other cheek to avoid a confrontation, they encourage the likes of Dr. Shrink ..
.. if mankind wants a safer, better world, gays and atheists must clasp hands with moral believers who endorse human rights. We are not the enemy ..
.. we must encourage the moral believers to speak out against injustices. That's what Jesus would have done ..
btw & for what it's worth - i do most always agree with you on a peace-keeping & strictly human-to-human level. you're truly a sweetheart even tho you get mad at me for saying so:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

672 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 6 min Shane 38
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Aura Mytha 224,197
Satan the Devil: Spiritual Father of homosexuals 7 min Doctor REALITY 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Regina 532,836
Homosexuals are an embarrassment to their families 10 min Doctor REALITY 5
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 18 min sijo 407
Last Word + 2 21 min Rosie 101
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr pusherman_ 720,567
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 256,529
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr lisw 172,402
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Reshi 76
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••