Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Knowledge

United States

#488413 Feb 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Not just christians sis...all walks. I have spent many hours in interrogation standing up for those who could not repel those horrors...and I feel it is worth it- bad paper and all. It is why I am a loner. I am good with it, and will take those beatings if it helps even 1 people to be free of it. Let me say this...if it weren't for some like Catcher, I would be incarcerated for defending those unfortunate persons in life threatening situations as I happened upon them. Like you stated earlier-it all comes out in the wash...but, the nice bright colors usually become stained or dimmed in the process...it is what it is.
If you have a tide pen, the stains can sometimes be removed! ;)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#488414 Feb 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<< reading between the lines >>
.. on behalf of all women, thank you ..
:)
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488415 Feb 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>If God was omni-responsible? then you can place the blame on God for why you're a homosexual and love to have anal sex with men, right writer?, since God is omni-responsible? Just asking.
I no think YHWH will take into account your views of Him being just or unjust. You will be happy to know God's action is not dependent on if you think God is just or unjust. God's actions will be based on whether you accept or reject the Christ.
But you talking about slavery and rape and all that then you jump to the American Japanese War. That is not God being inconsistent, that is You being inconsistent.
Other people could have stopped Hitler. The leaders of europe was evil and wicked. They let Hitler runover the continent and kill millions. I no blame God, I blame the leaders of europe. Sure God allow it to happen. If someone want to run out in the street and they get hit by a bus and die, sure God allow that. But the responsibility lay in the person that run out in the street. WW11 is to be blamed on european leaders, not God.
wrong about Hitler and blame on leader of Europa

study more deeper about this problem in Europa with Hitler and Stalin

big money from England and America finced war machinery of Hitler, without of huge money hitler would be nothing

same Staling and 1 revolution was financed by huge zionistic finaciere from America And England
THEIR WICKED FINCES ARE MOST HORIBLE HATE AND ATROCITIES,NOT HITLER,STALIN OR OTHER

hUGE BILIONS OF DOLLARS LEADERS MAKE WAR,HATE,DEATH,SUFFERING, AND ALL ATROCITIES ON THIS EARTH,
THEY EVEN TRY TO DICTATE GOD,AND REJECT HIM BECAUSE MONEY MADE THEM MOST WICKED EVIL POWERS BELONGING TO SATAN,not pure hitler cheated by them and pushed him to the death

you need long life to understand subjectes not understandable to you,
ALSO DON'T DISCUSS OR DON'T BLAME ANYBODY IF YOU ARE DUMB BUTT, AND NOT KNOW WHO IS BEHIND ALL THOSE WARS, HUNGER,DEATH,ATHEISM AND SICK MENTALY WILDERIDE WHO MADE FROM HIS OWN A......FEMALE VAGINA,
AND INSTEAD EAT COOK CHICKEN EGG SPERM,HE EAT SPERM OF ANOTHER MAN
PFUJ

have good and blessed night maestro Trifecta

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#488416 Feb 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Frankly only thing needed is for someone to know Jesus came and died and His shed blood paid for their sins and through Jesus Christ they can get to father God YHWH and receive salvation justification and purification. I not even think the rest of the bible necessary.
Jesus paid for everyone's sins? Or only certain people? Because if it was everyone, then everyone is covered, and Hell must be empty.
All Jesus need is a conscience that will say Yes to him.
We've already established that is not true. I know from first-hand experience that is false, and many other people corroborate that fact.
Is your opinion how Christianity get so powerful. I say is because Jesus Christ is the true God. You say its because of proselytizing. No use argue that with you.
I'm just looking at the logic of your argument, which seems to mean that Jesus is 1/3 effective.
The bible said the earth was round when everyone else say the world was flat.
No actually the Bible says the Earth is flat too. And sometimes it even refers to "corners" meaning flat and square. If you take what it says literally. Nowhere does it say the Earth is (roughly) a sphere.
Jesus Christ never say everyone would believe him. The only thing Jesus say to do with the world is to tell the world about the savior. Who believe or not believe, I no have no control over that.
If Jesus already paid for sins, why does belief matter?
Sure I use science computers and all that. But I no buy into gas explode turn into rocks planet and then earth only planet that sustain life. I no buy that. You want to buy that, that you.
So you think a god did it? How did God do it then?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488417 Feb 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. no. There's a reason for everything I write. And, no, I do not include sexual innuendos in all my posts ..
<quoted text>
.. as you are, me lady ..
<quoted text>
.. thanks ..
<quoted text>
.. why do you want gays and secular humanists to be invisible? Does their existence insult your sense of modesty or Christian values ??..
.. do you find Dr. Shrink's posts offensive? I certainly do. What's the difference ??..
.. everyone posting on Topix has an agenda. We convey our ideas by various means, sometimes with ridicule, sometimes with by a bit of humor. Relax ..
if gays and lesbians want to be visible instead run their mouth full of sperm,
they suppose to jump on the street nacked and visible make sex man with man and women with women with attacher plastic d...on the front
SO GO AHEAD NOBODY FORGIB YOU TO BE VISIBLE?
you are stupid low IQ creature look like female HL

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#488418 Feb 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>If God was omni-responsible? then you can place the blame on God for why you're a homosexual and love to have anal sex with men, right writer?, since God is omni-responsible? Just asking.
Why are you suddenly asking about my sex life? Is it pertinent to the conversation? Tell me about your sex life then.

But yes, obviously, if God is all-powerful, then God is also responsible for everything. How could it be otherwise? You can't create everything and control everything and yet not be responsible for everything too.
I no think YHWH will take into account your views of Him being just or unjust. You will be happy to know God's action is not dependent on if you think God is just or unjust. God's actions will be based on whether you accept or reject the Christ.
Why does it make any difference whether I accept Christ or not? The debt has been paid already, according to you.
Other people could have stopped Hitler. The leaders of europe was evil and wicked. They let Hitler runover the continent and kill millions. I no blame God, I blame the leaders of europe.
Was God less powerful than the leaders of Europe?
Sure God allow it to happen.
Well, then obviously God is culpable for the results.
If someone want to run out in the street and they get hit by a bus and die, sure God allow that. But the responsibility lay in the person that run out in the street. WW11 is to be blamed on european leaders, not God.
If God allows evil, then God is also evil. It's really that simple. Unless evil is more powerful than God, in which case God cannot prevent it.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#488419 Feb 14, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Its the nature of the beast..........
You dont often hear of the lawyer who fights for the rights of homeowners when a corporation comes in and wants to do some suspect development that may cause problems with noise, health or safety. But you will always hear of the lawyer who fights for the rapist to get visiting rights to the child he fathered during a rape. And in alot of instances where it makes no sense at all, the innocent are made victims all over again by judges. Someone gets hurt and gets a settlement of $100,000 the lawyer takes $40 grand of it. It just doesnt always sit well with us regular folks.
Those are the things that stick in folks heads.
On the subject, did you happen to see the judge who fined an 18 y/o $5000 because when he dismissed her she said 'adios'. That shiite jus burns me Catcher. The girl wasn't polite, but it just came across to me as pompous. Is the judge REALLY that important? Was that such a big crime against society?
I don't know of that situation, although I have seen a number of cases where judges have acted inappropriately, and in many of them have been disciplined. Do you have any information about the case? Where, when?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#488420 Feb 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Aerobatty wrote, "<quoted text>Would mom sentence her child to eternal (remember, that's a REAL long time) torture?"

Good Morning AB, my original response in my post to Ian mainly had to do with recognizing discipline versus bullying.... but to answer your question, God cannot lie as I stated in an earlier post today. The wages of sin is death (the 2nd one) and the whole reason why Jesus came into this world was to save those that trust in Him from that 2nd death ---> which is, as you guessed it the lake of fire.
As a mother, I can relate completely to God's discipline and see death as eternity without God and hell as something very close to our world as it is today but without the tiny little bit of goodness we still have and completely lawless, not that hard to imagine. I lived most of my life without God, I find the concept of an eternity to be horrendous. However, as a mother, no, I would not cut my children off, even though I do understand God's decision and even agree, if I had made mankind, it wouldn't have lasted past Moses, I mean, God talked to people then, they had ample proof! Who makes a statue then prays to it! I mean, come on! He let us live, knowing what we would become! I don't fully understand God's plan but I don't need to any more than my kids need to understand mine but I love and trust Him completely. Even people who support the death penalty bash God's eternal judgement! We should all just be grateful that He didn't destroy us thousands of years ago! The only reason I wouldn't condemn my children is that I am a mother, it's completely emotional. But I discipline my boys, have you seen how most kids behave nowadays? Mercy me! But their daddy is much stricter and resolute than I, as most daddies are :-)

Ok, end of mini rant, I'm off to make a clay jar so I can pray to it....(Jk)

<3

Location hidden

#488421 Feb 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>she got no p...y ,stinking with pimples hole
, few left over hairs and long hanging c...s sucked by their cats
Doc! That's disgusting! Please... please Doc...

Location hidden

#488422 Feb 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>mama d...
dr shrink is not christian,
only try to shut your mouth about your bed filthy life,
nobody need to look or hear at your look like man d......clitoris

you can live long time,only shut your f.....face about who are you,

you are same POS like every sinful scumbag on this earth,
judhement will be not different-just death wages for sin is death,
rom 6;23
and you will not escape,before death aids will swallow your worthless abominable life
You're not Christian?

Location hidden

#488423 Feb 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. And yet, so many lump all lawyers together as some sort of vermin in society.
The satisfaction is always a personal one, knowing one did the right thing, for the right reasons.

I know Catch. Most people don't git ta see what you and I have, and (luckily) don't have the scars we wear quietly as silent medals. They can never really understand because of that. I never talk about it, but it is time maybe it needs ta be addressed(to a point) when it comes ta injustice and justice among men. I felt I needed ta make that point.
Do ya think that's really our boy they burned up in Bernie?

Location hidden

#488424 Feb 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>Must trust in Jesus be a blind trust? Or is it backed up by objective evidence of some kind?
It is only blind to the blind. Have you objective evidence of love? I mean love, not lust, not attraction. Love.
Knowledge

United States

#488425 Feb 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is for 9 weeks then a break. It will make me stronger or kill me. LOL
I don't envy you, anyone working that many hours a day.....Well I will put it this way, I will pray for you. I know your physical issues...and pray that you won't hurt yourself worse! Know your limitations! We are not getting any younger! LOL

Location hidden

#488426 Feb 14, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a tide pen, the stains can sometimes be removed! ;)
LOL! I wish.
;)

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#488427 Feb 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know of that situation, although I have seen a number of cases where judges have acted inappropriately, and in many of them have been disciplined. Do you have any information about the case? Where, when?
I just googled it. They had a video of the whole thing, but they must have pulled it.

Heres a short arcticle. I disagree with it though. I saw the video. It says in the clipping she gave him the finger, but she never did. Basically all that happened was he dismissed her, she said adios, he called her back and added $5000 to her fine..........

I'll try to find the video tomorrow..........

http://www.examiner.com/article/teen-gives-ju...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#488428 Feb 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you understand?? The dude's a mentally retarded internet loner with no one else to talk to away from his computer monitor. Just ignore him.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488429 Feb 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
facts mostly are disquisting
but we can not cover the truth

She doesn't silence her wicked croocke sexual orientation
I don'nt keep quiet how those perverts are look in reality?

I was young in prison overseas from religious and political reasons

I saw on my own eyes how wicked despiseful abominable those acts are,

I used to train lift heavy weight, and beat those pervert without of any mercy who trying to approach me, or second boy without of this boy permits

rapes man with man were very popular and noble, same women with women,
BUT THIS IMMORAL DISGUIST IS GOOD IF THOSE PEOPLE STOP TALKING LOUD ABOUT THEIR GODLESS FILTH,
THERE IS NOBODY BUSINESS OUTSIDE THEIR PRIVATE BED LIFES

people like them suppose to respect christians and be shut up,
or depart from christian forums to comment filth with gays like they are

all those older man and women on this topic are christians and doesn't like their s......mouth run loud about their inside pants or slips
FART ONLY ON THEM,gays,lesbians,thiefs, atheists, blasphemers adulters, etc all infested by aids and death full or white maggots and red stinking jelly pimples

don't be upset sweet
just close eyes and pray for Mercy to God,who can allow them to open eyes and repent their filth,never again commit,and never loud spoken

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#488430 Feb 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
try to believe compasionately only God alone,
Bible is not to believe at this book,only to learn basic Gods moral Laws to all His children
just don't be mislead that true child of God believes Bible
they believe and trust compasiontely only God Father,Saviour,and Holy Spirit who privide food in the proper time to all those earthly children
it is same like
You can not believe plate,is plate is empty for you,
rather try to believe that plate will serve you with delicious spiritual food(so it is same with Bible-like plate)
Thanks Doc. A bit of a surprise coming from you..........

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#488431 Feb 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus paid for everyone's sins? Or only certain people? Because if it was everyone, then everyone is covered, and Hell must be empty.
<quoted text>
We've already established that is not true. I know from first-hand experience that is false, and many other people corroborate that fact.
<quoted text>
I'm just looking at the logic of your argument, which seems to mean that Jesus is 1/3 effective.
<quoted text>
No actually the Bible says the Earth is flat too. And sometimes it even refers to "corners" meaning flat and square. If you take what it says literally. Nowhere does it say the Earth is (roughly) a sphere.
<quoted text>
If Jesus already paid for sins, why does belief matter?
<quoted text>
So you think a god did it? How did God do it then?
God no tell me that. Maybe God no think is any of my business and I no need to know that information to accept Jesus Christ get holy spirit baptize and get to YHWH.

Jesus paid for your sins sure, but you no accept the gift, you reject the gift. A sacrifice has to offered and accepted. It was offered, you did not accept. So you still in you sins and God's wrath is set on you.

Semantics. The bible say the earth is a circle. Isaiah 40:22 He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.

Only a intellectually dishonest person would look at that verse and say the earth round or sphere but not a [circle] ha! me laughing!

You say its false because you do not want your conscience to believe on Jesus Christ. You think people on here stupid writer? you must think that.

Because if have reasons to reject Jesus Christ, what you going to say? that you honestly seek Jesus but he was not found. Oh well, back to my sin. LOL.

The 1/3 number is relevant. The mission is for the whole earth to know the gospel and why Jesus died for them. That the job of the jesus follower. Who get saved, that the job of God.

Is not the Christian business who get saved. When person get saved celebrate yes. But the Christian no save, Jesus save. Only Jesus add souls to his body. so the 1/3 number or however much people say they christian no really matter too much in the work of Christianity.

Just curious, have you asked Jesus to forgive you of your homosexual practices and take that urge from you? maybe then God will hear you.

But you won't get a response from Jesus wanting to practice homosexuality and be a Jesus follower to. Maybe is because you want both and Jesus know it why he no respond to you.

As Dr Reality say just keeping it real.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488432 Feb 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only blind to the blind. Have you objective evidence of love? I mean love, not lust, not attraction. Love.
you are right sugar
heavenly LOVE IS AGAPE not having anything to do with earthly demonic love,luck,lust or atraction mostly pass away after few touches

your description LOVE IS LOVE AGAPE-clean,not immoral.holy,eternal, compasionate, care of second person, long suffering, never cease even any time ready die for this whom we Love Agape. 1 Cor 13

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Gabriel 987,436
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min old_moose 31,639
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min PadMark 687,419
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 31 min Ricky F 39,265
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 36 min Johnny 6
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 1 hr Johnny 32
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Tony 6,495
More from around the web