Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#488393 Feb 14, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
15 hour days? Oh my goodness, be safe and don't over work yourself. You are not getting any younger...LOL Thanks for everything, and hope you will not be gone too long! May Jesus watch over you and keep you safe!
It is for 9 weeks then a break. It will make me stronger or kill me. LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#488394 Feb 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
my dear friend - Jesus didn't come to make bad people better; He came to make spiritually dead people alive!:)
"you must be born again" Jesus
Correct. Until you uderstand what that meant in 1st cent. Judeah you will still be dead inside.

I leave you to bury your own.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#488395 Feb 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>I commend this post from Counter_Strike to other posters here.

I would be very interested in knowing what others think of his
views.

Will you condemn them?

Will you support them?

Will you remain silent, and thus give tacit approval?

Let's see who says what, where you stand.
I agree with his view on interracial marriage but think a tad differently, I don't think it's comparable and detest the term 'interracial'. It suggests humans marrying aliens and different colours of skin, are all still of the human race; As are same sex couples.

I do not agree with the rest of his views, to me, divorce is a far more deplorable and damaging thing. I live in a country filled with single mothers (some single dads too) the Psychological damage done to our children because of divorce and adultery is staggering. My only concern in gay marriage and adoption is this; I had many gay friends in Sydney (many rejected me 3 years ago when I became a Christian and no, I knew nothing of what some call "preaching" at the time and most just blanked me out upon hearing about it and without talking to me first, but some of my other friends did too as did my brother, then a year ago, my beloved baby sister), and I went out with them a lot and knew and loved them just like anyone else. The general attitude of the gay community in Sydney is very casual about sex and most don't believe in monogamy at all so it may or may not add to an already existing problem of divorce, adultery and broken families, I don't know. That's it, but it's just a thought I have never expressed before (please have mercy) and that I only think about when confronted with the issue. I have not signed anything or voted or expressed my views publicly. I just try to stay out of it because prejudice makes me nauseous.

As far as my faith and sin goes, I do think homosexuality is a sin, however, I would list it under Godlessness, idolatry, judgement, divorce, adultery, lying, stealing, revenge, anger, any kind of abuse, violence, hate, killing, deception, foul language, multiple partners etc...Sins every single human on the planet commits. I think hypocrisy should be a sin too but who am I? Nobody. Do I sin? Daily.

A post on Facebook that I saw yesterday says it all for me;

"Don't judge me just because I sin differently to you."

One of my favourite quotes;
"Love your neighbour as yourself."
Jesus Christ.

I still have much to learn from my Holy Hero Jesus and I hope to be able to follow His example, completely, one day :-)

Love and peace to all <3

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#488396 Feb 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Not just christians sis...all walks. I have spent many hours in interrogation standing up for those who could not repel those horrors...and I feel it is worth it- bad paper and all. It is why I am a loner. I am good with it, and will take those beatings if it helps even 1 people to be free of it. Let me say this...if it weren't for some like Catcher, I would be incarcerated for defending those unfortunate persons in life threatening situations as I happened upon them. Like you stated earlier-it all comes out in the wash...but, the nice bright colors usually become stained or dimmed in the process...it is what it is.
<< reading between the lines >>

.. on behalf of all women, thank you ..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#488397 Feb 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Good evening Skom, How's everything?

Location hidden

#488398 Feb 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>Another one is look who missed the cookoo nest.lol
Have a good day.
Lol... Great book and movie, no one does crazy like Jack :-)

Location hidden

#488399 Feb 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Perfessor Ian.....

:-)
LOL. I love you Epi, dear sister <3

Location hidden

#488400 Feb 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>"For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by..." Psalm 90:4

It has only been 2 days Henry.
Yeah, I reckon, what's he on about?
;)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#488401 Feb 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is a fact. Objective evidence is what it is. You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts. Blue doesn't become red because of someone's opinion.
<quoted text>
Statistically, Christianity is 1/3 of the religions of the world. That is a huge number, but it also shows that 2/3 of the world believe in something else. Is Jesus only 1/3 effective? Point being, the number of people who believe something doesn't make that something more or less true. After all, once upon a time nearly everyone thought the world was flat.
<quoted text>
That's true. I do trust science, even though it is often wrong, because it is populated by fallible humans, but it also self-corrects. But my trust in science is founded on the fact that much of science is based on objective evidence. Religion doesn't have that.
You must trust science too, because you use the fruits of science constantly every day in your life.
<quoted text>
Why didn't God have Jesus in the first place then? OR for that matter, why not make humans perfect, if the creator is perfect? That is my point. God kept changing the rules because what God set up didn't work. That doesn't suggest a perfect, all-knowing God, does it?
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about just me, I'm talking about a very large group of people who had the same experience. Are they all liars?
<quoted text>
But again, that still means not everyone has the free access to salvation that you suggest. Some are accepted, and some seems doomed to be punished for something that is beyond their control. So why does God create the vast majority of humans knowing in advance that they will not believe in it, and then punish them eternally? It's just gratuitous cruelty. And why would belief by humans be remotely important to an omnipotent God that created the entire universe?
<quoted text>
Maybe. But at the very least it also shows that another claim by Christianity is false: Jesus does not in fact come to everyone who honestly seeks him.
<quoted text>
How do you know? Have you had spiritual experiences with other gods? You can't honestly say that from personal experience.
<quoted text>
If the Bible can be edited like that, then what else in there is wrong?
Frankly only thing needed is for someone to know Jesus came and died and His shed blood paid for their sins and through Jesus Christ they can get to father God YHWH and receive salvation justification and purification. I not even think the rest of the bible necessary. I know plenty of muslims and some hindus that would risk they life or prison if they owned a bible. so they not own a bible and they call Jesus God.

All Jesus need is a conscience that will say Yes to him. Jesus no need the bible for someone to be part of the body of Christ.

Is your opinion how Christianity get so powerful. I say is because Jesus Christ is the true God. You say its because of proselytizing. No use argue that with you.

The bible said the earth was round when everyone else say the world was flat. what the other 2/3 of the world have to do with me? Jesus Christ never say everyone would believe him. The only thing Jesus say to do with the world is to tell the world about the savior. Who believe or not believe, I no have no control over that.

Sure I use science computers and all that. But I no buy into gas explode turn into rocks planet and then earth only planet that sustain life. I no buy that. You want to buy that, that you.

Why God never do what with Jesus? That God business. God no have to ask you permission for how God do things. If you no like how God do things that too bad. Why didn't God put humans on Saturn with the rings instead of earth? I no know. God choose earth so I have to deal with earth.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#488402 Feb 14, 2013
A large group of people with the same explanation? so you lumping yourself in with other people? there is another [you] on planet earth? those other group of people have they own life experiences and issues why they turn from Jesus. You best think about yourself writer.

God did enough to get the gospel message to you. Yo want to reject it, then pay the consequences. God give you a way out and you say no, so now you going to blame God? that not on God, that on you. and again you want to talk about how other people reject Jesus. How is that your business?

God never ask you to save them, God say save yourself. You no want to save yourself, then condemn yourself. You can't save nobody but you.

I no believe you honestly seek Jesus. You can write it a million times not matter. But again is something you have to take up with Jesus. no human can't help you there.

Actually I have had experiences with other gods, gods I know did not have my best interest and was not Jesus Christ. But that not for this billboard, that enough.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#488403 Feb 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Not just christians sis...all walks. I have spent many hours in interrogation standing up for those who could not repel those horrors...and I feel it is worth it- bad paper and all. It is why I am a loner. I am good with it, and will take those beatings if it helps even 1 people to be free of it. Let me say this...if it weren't for some like Catcher, I would be incarcerated for defending those unfortunate persons in life threatening situations as I happened upon them. Like you stated earlier-it all comes out in the wash...but, the nice bright colors usually become stained or dimmed in the process...it is what it is.
Thank you. And yet, so many lump all lawyers together as some sort of vermin in society.

The satisfaction is always a personal one, knowing one did the right thing, for the right reasons.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#488404 Feb 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
In the US it's the reverse. Typically it's the religious right who insist that society be flooded with guns. I've always found that a very unlikely combination. What gun would Jesus be packing? Who would Jesus shoot?
"If you do not have a weapon, sell your coat and get one." - Jesus

Location hidden

#488405 Feb 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>hello bo
how you ever tried rat s.... made like donuts deeped in the urines of holy cow?
Cows are the most delicious meat, provide the best leather, yummy cheese (I just love cheese), milk and other assorted dairy delectables. They are such beautiful and placid creatures as well and delight of delights! They say moo! I love saying moo! Definitely among my favourites, along with big cats, little cats, baby cats, all cats, gorillas, ducks and wolfies :-)

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#488406 Feb 14, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, I believe the Bible has been hacked up by men, over time. I do believe the commandments that were give to Moses is a guide line for life. The Bible is a roadmap and instruction manual that Jesus died for our sins, so that we would have eternal life. The Bible should not be taken lightly, in the beginning was meant to be God's word...It is history of men, so that the bad things they did, will not be repeated. There should be high respect for it. Many do not agree, but that is their choice. What I saw, and was told, was for me, there is a heaven and there is life eternal. If I was allowed to see angels and my pain had ended, I know God was there, I did not see him, but I felt Him. I didn't want to come back, my life on earth was swept away there was no pain in leaving my loved ones, it happened to fast.. I was also shown about hell....it does exist I saw the flames, A man in a brown robe and sandals showed me, but I was too afraid to look upon his face. I knew I was not worthy. There has to be laws to live by that God had given. Whether one wants to except it or not, Many do not want to live by God's commandments. Many do not want to except Jesus Christ as their Saviour and repent of their sins...Their has to be a place for the lawless, as we have a place on earth, prison, for the lawless. We all have freewill, to except or not. God, does not want one person to go to hell, that is why he made heaven as he made a wonderful place for Adam and Eve. They did not want to go by the rules so God, made them work for what they needed instead of being handed to them. Their children murdered brother against brother. There has to be a place for the wicked, there are some that love to murder, hate rape, ect...and the list goes on. The Bible speaks of heaven and of hell, we are warned throughout the Bible how to live. Maybe that is why I was allowed to see both. Freewill.
I appreciate the response knowledge.

Just a couple things I'd like to address though.
Surely not believing in the bible is not a form of lawlessness deserving of hell?

Something I've found interesting in my limited study of Near Death experiences is that christians have christian experiences, muslims have muslim experiences, hindus, hindu experiences, buhddists, buhdist experiences and on and on.

Another thing that seems to be consistent is that christians often meet someone they assume is Jesus or God, but they are never told officially that thats who it is, its just assumed in many instances. Same with muslims and Mohammed.

Again thanks for the response.........
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488407 Feb 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
Kept the wolves away from the flock.
Have since retired, am now just a watchdog.
only don't make sex with female dogs,
trying to Lie around that God allow humans make sex with animals

keep only watch all dogs, but stay away from female dogs
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488408 Feb 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you do not have a weapon, sell your coat and get one." - Jesus
weapon also is FART

this cwel(gay) is not able to buy farts, his a...is to huge from many males devises penterating his a...
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488409 Feb 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Cows are the most delicious meat, provide the best leather, yummy cheese (I just love cheese), milk and other assorted dairy delectables. They are such beautiful and placid creatures as well and delight of delights! They say moo! I love saying moo! Definitely among my favourites, along with big cats, little cats, baby cats, all cats, gorillas, ducks and wolfies :-)
when I was very young I grow among farmers animals,
I always did love argue with cows,
long ago use to be very delicious milk to drink straight from cow breast,or made from milk white cheese, so good with lauch onion and sour sahne ,I miss this type farmer fresh food

all animals looking very funny,
If you look at them, for sure You enjoy to like them and understand eternal beuty of fun,jokes and humor of our Creator?

Thank you
God bless you

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#488410 Feb 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
A truly just god (which was not sexist) would not give those two as the only options.
<quoted text>
No, my point is that society has progressed beyond the Bronze Age morality of the Bible. According to you, is God still around? Was God around during WW2? Was God angry that women on the losing side of the war were not given the option of rape or death? Why is God so inconsistent?
<quoted text>
Who was more powerful, God or Hitler? If God was, then God allowed Hitler to exist and act, victimizing millions of people. I'd call that evil, wouldn't you?
<quoted text>
If God is omnipotent, then God is also omni-responsible. As to scapegoats, why are you being so critical of them? Don't Christians worship one?
If God was omni-responsible? then you can place the blame on God for why you're a homosexual and love to have anal sex with men, right writer?, since God is omni-responsible? Just asking.

I no think YHWH will take into account your views of Him being just or unjust. You will be happy to know God's action is not dependent on if you think God is just or unjust. God's actions will be based on whether you accept or reject the Christ.

But you talking about slavery and rape and all that then you jump to the American Japanese War. That is not God being inconsistent, that is You being inconsistent.

Other people could have stopped Hitler. The leaders of europe was evil and wicked. They let Hitler runover the continent and kill millions. I no blame God, I blame the leaders of europe. Sure God allow it to happen. If someone want to run out in the street and they get hit by a bus and die, sure God allow that. But the responsibility lay in the person that run out in the street. WW11 is to be blamed on european leaders, not God.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488411 Feb 14, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate the response knowledge.
Just a couple things I'd like to address though.
Surely not believing in the bible is not a form of lawlessness deserving of hell?
Something I've found interesting in my limited study of Near Death experiences is that christians have christian experiences, muslims have muslim experiences, hindus, hindu experiences, buhddists, buhdist experiences and on and on.
Another thing that seems to be consistent is that christians often meet someone they assume is Jesus or God, but they are never told officially that thats who it is, its just assumed in many instances. Same with muslims and Mohammed.
Again thanks for the response.........
try to believe compasionately only God alone,
Bible is not to believe at this book,only to learn basic Gods moral Laws to all His children

just don't be mislead that true child of God believes Bible
they believe and trust compasiontely only God Father,Saviour,and Holy Spirit who privide food in the proper time to all those earthly children

it is same like
You can not believe plate,is plate is empty for you,
rather try to believe that plate will serve you with delicious spiritual food(so it is same with Bible-like plate)

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#488412 Feb 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. And yet, so many lump all lawyers together as some sort of vermin in society.
The satisfaction is always a personal one, knowing one did the right thing, for the right reasons.
Its the nature of the beast..........

You dont often hear of the lawyer who fights for the rights of homeowners when a corporation comes in and wants to do some suspect development that may cause problems with noise, health or safety. But you will always hear of the lawyer who fights for the rapist to get visiting rights to the child he fathered during a rape. And in alot of instances where it makes no sense at all, the innocent are made victims all over again by judges. Someone gets hurt and gets a settlement of $100,000 the lawyer takes $40 grand of it. It just doesnt always sit well with us regular folks.

Those are the things that stick in folks heads.

On the subject, did you happen to see the judge who fined an 18 y/o $5000 because when he dismissed her she said 'adios'. That shiite jus burns me Catcher. The girl wasn't polite, but it just came across to me as pompous. Is the judge REALLY that important? Was that such a big crime against society?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 26,429
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 57 min Johnny 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 57 min Test 985,711
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 1 hr Johnny 31
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Jake999 6,449
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 1 hr Johnny 70
i think that my husband is a pervert (Jan '09) 2 hr juliakk 159
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Anthony MN 685,770
More from around the web