Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#488211 Feb 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.. Hi LW, well said :-)
Three brains and one puppy.

One time was moving and hired theses two fellows to move the furiture.So they was moving this big couch and they come in and picked it up and I said might wanna stand it up long ways to go thru the door.No ms we know what we're doin,me and my partner been movin stuff for years,so I stood back and let them have at it.Well they huffed and puffed and got it to the door.One of the fellows tells the other one nope man this is not gonna work.The second man told the first fellow well this puppy came in and this puppy goin out.I told the fellows yep that is just how that puppy came in standing up on a rug.I layed down the rug so it slip thru the doorway with no damage and out the door stood up that puppy went.
Three brains and one puppy.lol lol the wonder of it all lol lol

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#488212 Feb 14, 2013
manoo wrote:
<quoted text>hello have you ever tried snake berries dipped in snail juice
Nope...never tried it.. never will. Sorry.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#488213 Feb 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you ask somebody that you have called a liar?

It's about the Mormon god declaring through its mouthpiece Brigham Young that his race is dark, filthy, lazy, loathsome, and an abomination, just as his god calls gays an abomination - a hateful meme that he is happy to mindlessly perpetuate.

I understand that the Mormon god reconsidered after looking at its bank book, emphasizing the arbitrariness of such "absolute moral truths." I was hoping that he might see the unfairness of such a thing, but it appears not.

Are you going to ask me to forgive you?
I only asked about the link because it led to the google search engine and was blank. Forgive me for what?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#488214 Feb 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The number right there>>>>(now look down)
This is great....guess what the number is again?
1111....What are the odds?
One in 10,000 that two specified posts would have the same code, and one in a thousand that any given post's code would have four identical digits, making the chances one in ten million that the code for two consecutive posts would be the same four identically digited number.

But it's easy to make ordinary things seem uncanny with statistics. For example, the last code I saw was 7224. This one is 3662. The odds of those exact numbers coming up just then to become the subject of this post are one in a hundred million - even less likely than the phenomenon you reported.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#488215 Feb 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Captain;
Think I seenin some backfire.Just doin some wondering here bare with me please.Ya think the gang movement is just gonna walk in with those guns and say here is mine theses are nation wide.Let just open the door to terrorist and invited them to dinner and hand them all the cash so there funding do not run low,and while we at it tell them it okay to destroy families,children,relatives with no guns to protect our selves with.Now where I come from out here we have our own since of justice.Just messin with a man hat can get one a hospital visit.Right now is a buy out going on for guns thru the police departments but private parties are pay the higher price for them,then the police departments cannot afford so guns going to the highest payer.Then there is another attuide taking place and moving like a tumble weed in a wind storm or as uncontrolable pairrie fire.Homemake fire arms and amo,along with booby traps on properity some are very deadly.Most of this attuide stems from people had loved ones in the service who fought and gave there lives for freedom of this country and for theses type of folks this is grained into them like the blood that runs thru there vains.
Aren't such weapons just a tacit admission of religious people that they don't really have faith that God will protect them?

San Francisco

#488216 Feb 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Decoming the malitia and removing personal arms is the the prerequisite move toward dictatorship. Always was-always will be.
Folks is too busy licking dextrose and drinking sacharin ta see they are being led down the chute to the kill floor.
And yet most first-world nations have far stricter gun control laws than we do, and none of them have devolved into dictatorships as a result.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#488217 Feb 14, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Interracial marriages is not supposed to be mentioned in the same sentence with teh likes of homosexual marriages. Racial rights have nothing to do with an abominable and fruitless act of debauchery.
You confuse love with perversion. Under the guise of being a champion for the downtrodden and marginalized, you are a false prophet and could also possibly be a charlatan too. You are one of those yahoos that are ruining a great nation and you ought to be sick of yourself.
No wonder people like you are either atheists or Christians whobelieve the Law (10 Commandments) is abolished because you're Lawless. Some attorney. Who do you represent; Satan?
Counter_Strike: Flawless victory.
I commend this post from Counter_Strike to other posters here.

I would be very interested in knowing what others think of his
views.

Will you condemn them?

Will you support them?

Will you remain silent, and thus give tacit approval?

Let's see who says what, where you stand.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#488218 Feb 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Another one is look who missed the cookoo nest.lol
Have a good day.

“Saved. ”

#488219 Feb 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. while in Independence, MO, Smith was forced to gave lip service to the surrounding community ..
.. in an early edition of the Missouri Mormon newspaper, an article invited free black people to become Mormons. This created outrage in Independence. The slavery issue was one of the reasons Mormons were expelled at gunpoint and driven into Nauvoo, IL ..
.. in THE DOCTRINE AND COVENANTS, Smith makes his position clear:
"it is not (the) right that any man should be in bondage to another." Section 101:79"
.. outraged slaveholders were not very happy with this revelation from God. Remember: Smith was a politician, even ran for President of the United States. So, he tempered his words to appease locals ..
.. based on all available evidence, I do not think Smith was a racist ..
.. but, beyond all reasonable doubt, Young was a racist ..
Good Morning HL... thanks for sharing that. I truly would like to agree with you on that... could produce other quotes from other mormon books but if you believe that he wasn't racist then I completely understand. I'm sure that you have a better understanding of the situation than I do from a religious, mormon perspective as they were simply observing what they believed.

San Francisco

#488220 Feb 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya RR !! How's your sex life ??..
.. want to adopt Fedora? Here's her bio:
"Friendly Fedora isn't shy about showing her affection! This snugly cat loves to climb into laps and give head butts. She also adores sleeping in bed with people. In her free time, she enjoys drinking water directly from the faucet, indulging in catnip and making good use of cardboard scratchers.
Born in 2005, she's in good health. Fedora is fantastic with other felines (ME: especially female cats), too. This exceptionally nice cat lost her home when her person was evicted."
.. she's OK with living in a Christian home but requires understanding, accepting people ..
.. she's hoping BoBo is female ..
.. I dropped the PTAG thread because it's become a flame war. People actually debate here ..
.. enjoy !!..
Hey HL! What's up with all the kitties in your life?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#488221 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
One in 10,000 that two specified posts would have the same code, and one in a thousand that any given post's code would have four identical digits, making the chances one in ten million that the code for two consecutive posts would be the same four identically digited number.
But it's easy to make ordinary things seem uncanny with statistics. For example, the last code I saw was 7224. This one is 3662. The odds of those exact numbers coming up just then to become the subject of this post are one in a hundred million - even less likely than the phenomenon you reported.
Thank you Perfessor Ian.....

:-)

“Saved. ”

#488222 Feb 14, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is dead some 2000 years!
"For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by..." Psalm 90:4

It has only been 2 days Henry.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#488223 Feb 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't such weapons just a tacit admission of religious people that they don't really have faith that God will protect them?
Yes it does.

That why religion is evil, trusting Jesus Christ is life.

Because if all you do is believe in a bunch of rituals, then you go buy and stock all kind of guns because you faith not in God, but a religion and you own ability.

If you trust in Jesus Christ, then you won't need no gun. Because you know God is in control and if you worship Jesus Son you will get to YHWH Almighty God and you won't have to fear nobody or no man.

That good observation on your part freethinker. We may no agree on much, but kudos for that observation. that one way you can distinguish between a religious person, and one who put they trust in Jesus Christ.

You must learn something hanging around this billboard so much.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#488224 Feb 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I commend this post from Counter_Strike to other posters here.
I would be very interested in knowing what others think of his
views.
Will you condemn them?
Will you support them?
Will you remain silent, and thus give tacit approval?
Let's see who says what, where you stand.
condemn for what?

that Counter_Strike writer call homosexual acts sin. that what it is sin.

what you taking survey about? you think a christian on here won't call homosexuality sin?

you survey no make no sense.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488225 Feb 14, 2013
manoo wrote:
<quoted text>hello have you ever tried snake berries dipped in snail juice
hello bo
how you ever tried rat s.... made like donuts deeped in the urines of holy cow?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488226 Feb 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>condemn for what?
that Counter_Strike writer call homosexual acts sin. that what it is sin.
what you taking survey about? you think a christian on here won't call homosexuality sin?
you survey no make no sense.
this homosexual try to interfer in the Gods Fearing people minds

just immoral pervert without of descency and own honor

“Saved. ”

#488227 Feb 14, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text> Qu_innocence wrote:
@ Ians Part 4 "You defeat bullies by standing up to them."
If it is truly a bully. A teen may think their mom is a bully by taking away his smartphone because of bad grades or just looking at stuff that he shouldn't be looking at... Should he stand up to her and smack her for taking his phone.
A patient who is in need of desperate treatment and does not want to stay in the hospital may think a doctor is a bully by telling him that he must stay. Should get up, walk out leaving a trail of blood in his wake?
A husband may think his wife is a bully if she refuses to give him some for some time...(Hey wait-a-sec...Now THAT is a bully!).. but no... does he force himself on her and plows his way in? No of course not, that is not right either.
But on the serious side there have been bullies in church no doubt but that is the extreme case and not the norm... and the truth is that is not the only place on earth where people have been bullied... I've read witchcraft websites and saw some testimonies of predators within that community... I went deep into the interior of the LGBT community websites and saw gays mocking heterosexuals (no heteros was in there they were talking amongst each other) calling us "BREEDERS" and the like... I also see domestic violence amongst same sex partners.
But the same way that mother loves her son and scolds him, the same way the doctor cares for his patient and the same way the husband loves his wife and sacrifices his tiredness to romance her... well, God cares also and there is a reason why fornications is a sin and destructive... not believing in God is foolishness according to the scriptures... yes, that's true. I know of some of the reasons not all... but just like that child trusts, genuine Christians trust God that He cares and wants the best for us. Contrary to popular belief... He does not want anyone to go to hell.
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>Would mom sentence her child to eternal (remember, that's a REAL long time) torture?
Good Morning AB, my original response in my post to Ian mainly had to do with recognizing discipline versus bullying.... but to answer your question, God cannot lie as I stated in an earlier post today. The wages of sin is death (the 2nd one) and the whole reason why Jesus came into this world was to save those that trust in Him from that 2nd death ---> which is, as you guessed it the lake of fire.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488228 Feb 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey HL! What's up with all the kitties in your life?
their different sizes toungues are used to suck her long hanging c...look like d..

ARE YOU JELOUS?isnt?

like usual gays posts like yours worthy only is
LOUD STINKING FART
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488229 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
No, I am not. I have no expectation of ever reaching any Christian. I have no weapon against faith. All I can offer is evidence and reason, which are bullets against Superman - useless.
<quoted text>
Yes, very much so. I write for the benefit of people who believe - or who are willing to consider - that Christianity is a bad idea. Here's an older answer:
REASONS TO POST ON TOPIX ATHEISM THREADS
[1] Learn from one another. This is atheist school, and we have many gifted atheist posters here.
[2] Sway any possible uncommitted lurkers or future readers.
[3] Practice formulating better and more cogent arguments.
[4] Practice writing skills.
[5] Tap the aquarium glass. Learn by observing the ecosystem of theists that parade through a thread.
[6] Fellowship with other atheists. There havenít been too many venues for this in the past.
[7] Entertainment - it's fun.
[8] It's the right thing to do. The Christian church is a societal parasite that inflicts significant harm on Americans in particular.
<quoted text>
Not personally or directly any more except in a trivial way. I do this because, as I noted, I think that it's the right thing to do.
How am I doing?
Fart
on all your worthless posts
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488230 Feb 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya HL!
I like your p_ssy :)
It looks like a clone of my BoBo
she got no p...y ,stinking with pimples hole
, few left over hairs and long hanging c...s sucked by their cats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 585,667
Creepin 8 min Rumors 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min bacon hater 830,147
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min TRD 121,717
I wish God would get rid of all homosexuals in ... 17 min Doctor REALITY 2
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 18 min Justice League 3,912
PICTURE whites leaving America: THEN WHAT??? 28 min Doctor REALITY 6
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 32 min Just Think 99,228
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr Theswamiji 6,401
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 hr WasteWater 270,839
More from around the web