mike

AOL

#488189 Feb 14, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi mike-
I honestly believe you are the only one reading the blatant
ridiculousness and out right BS in Q's posts..
lol..
What the heck??
But hey, he praises his lawd awfully loudly??
Hello

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#488190 Feb 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
The Christian church is a societal parasite that inflicts significant harm on Americans in particular.
Adam wrote: Do you feel victimised by Christians forcing their religion on you?
Not personally or directly any more except in a trivial way.
LMAO!!!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#488191 Feb 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.... you see, the haters want homosexuals to be invisible....
Nope, they want them dead.

Most Christians just want them to pretend they are striaght when in public....esp. if they themselves are gay.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#488192 Feb 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
G_O_O_D
M_O_R_N_I_N_G
The Valentine.....
“The rose is red, the violet’s blue,
The honey’s sweet and so are you.
Thou art my love and I am thine;
I drew thee to my valentine.
The lot was cast and then I drew,
And fortune said it should be you.”
~ Joseph Ritson
Happy Valentine's Day everyone.
H_U_G_S
Happy Valentine's Day to you also Ep and to every person on here.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#488193 Feb 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear Father in Heaven, praise be to your name in all the earth! Thank you for the years of good health you have given, and for walking me through the times when I have been ill or faced physical problems. I pray that I, and every Christian, will always be mindful of the fact that our bodies are the temples of the Holy Spirit. We want to keep ourselves clean, pure, and as healthy as possible, for we need to be good examples and have good testimonies before others. We need to honor you and your Spirit through our bodies, as well as our minds and actions. Please give us wisdom and knowledge of right things to eat, the right ways to exercise, and motivate us to do what we must to stay in shape and be healthy. So often we get busy and have so much to do, that we do not make time to take care of our physical bodies. Open the door, give us the desire, and show us the way. May we take care of what you have given us. In the name of the Savior I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#488194 Feb 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe same-sex, opposite-sex, interracial marriages should all be granted the same rights under our laws. An individual should be permitted to marry the person he or she loves.
Is this a trick question, or merely a silly one?
For an attorney you seem a bit slow. It isn't the question that I asked that's silly but the person I asked the question.

Interracial marriages is not supposed to be mentioned in the same sentence with teh likes of homosexual marriages. Racial rights have nothing to do with an abominable and fruitless act of debauchery.

You confuse love with perversion. Under the guise of being a champion for the downtrodden and marginalized, you are a false prophet and could also possibly be a charlatan too. You are one of those yahoos that are ruining a great nation and you ought to be sick of yourself.

No wonder people like you are either atheists or Christians whobelieve the Law (10 Commandments) is abolished because you're Lawless. Some attorney. Who do you represent; Satan?

Counter_Strike: Flawless victory.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#488195 Feb 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya HL!
I like your p_ssy :)
It looks like a clone of my BoBo
.. hi ya RR !! How's your sex life ??..

.. want to adopt Fedora? Here's her bio:

"Friendly Fedora isn't shy about showing her affection! This snugly cat loves to climb into laps and give head butts. She also adores sleeping in bed with people. In her free time, she enjoys drinking water directly from the faucet, indulging in catnip and making good use of cardboard scratchers.

Born in 2005, she's in good health. Fedora is fantastic with other felines (ME: especially female cats), too. This exceptionally nice cat lost her home when her person was evicted."

.. she's OK with living in a Christian home but requires understanding, accepting people ..

.. she's hoping BoBo is female ..

.. I dropped the PTAG thread because it's become a flame war. People actually debate here ..

.. enjoy !!..

“Saved. ”

#488196 Feb 14, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget that religious garbage!
Karl? Nah, just messin.. smile.

God realizes people hates Him... He acknowledges that fact to Moses back in the day... Nevertheless, God sent forth His Son that whoever believes in Him (that is, genuinely trust in Him) will not face destruction but have everlasting life.

You see Henry, even though you turned your back on Him and make attempts to discourage others ... the reason why you are in here is because you can't forget Him? It's not traditional, but the gospel is even being preached here in cyberspace! God loves you man... it isn't His desire to see anyone perish... but He cannot lie because the wages of sin is death (the 2nd death) and He has to judge that.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#488197 Feb 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Christians just want them to pretend they are striaght when in public....esp. if they themselves are gay.
.. while that may be true for believers like Trifecta, Dr. Shrink or Common_Strike, I don't think you, Juicylu, SKOM, Grace or Sereh want gays or lesbians dead ..

.. perhaps in their bedrooms, but not dead ..

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#488198 Feb 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with this for the most part...I do not believe that "they" being Christians want them dead...not the majority of them.

IMO...there are groups...

Group 1: There is a "small" segment that they would be more than happy to see gays dead. Matter of fact...they would gladly line them up and offer to pull the trigger.

Doing it all in the name of God.

Group 2: There are those that want them back in hiding...invisible as HL said. They don't care...they just don't want to know that gays exist.

All in the name of God.

Group 3: The majority want to just call it sin and change them...pray them away...all for God.

Group 4: There are those that accept gays for who they are...they love them as they are...and they do so...all in the name of God.

I am not sure that the first 3 groups have thought this out very well. If gays disappeared...if they were destroyed...if they were changed...they might have to look at themselves. Who would they call abominable?

Who would the next segment of society be that they would look to...all in the name of God?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#488199 Feb 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
whoops, I should really stop the reality checks over here :D did it again, d'oh!
Juicylu wrote:
Not at all. Knock yourself out, welcome :-)
Thanks.

Your god may be satisfied with your loose contumely, your shabby self-forgiveness, and your moral cowardice, but I'm not. I have a higher standard. You still need to get right with me. You slandered me, and then slithered away.

I can't make you take responsibility for your transgressions, but I can put your refusal to do so to good use, since that was the point I was making when this all began - the easy self-forgiveness of Christianity, and how it allows people like you and Dim to verbally snipe at the character of those whose ideas contradict you own, and then go hide and get your forgiveness on demand.

You've done that, right - prayed about this and decided that you're forgiven? Well, you're not.

And as with Dim, I have to express my gratitude for you stepping up and providing us with a living example of your religion's handiwork - the effect it has on people, which in this case is to enable moral cowardice. I have insisted that you support your claim that I am a liar, and you have not even tried. You just scoffed, snickered, and ran.

Some of my fellow skeptics might not have realized how shabby the forgiveness aspect of your faith was, and how it undermines the development of bona fide character - or not realized it explicitly. If that was just a vague notion to them before, it is crystal clear now.

Christian doctrine lets you feel good about avoiding accountability to others. It frees you to feel comfortable about whatever you do instead of feeling shame or remorse. Why should you take responsibility for your slanders if you don't have to? After all, you're not perfect, just self-forgiven.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#488200 Feb 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. while that may be true for believers like Trifecta, Dr. Shrink or Common_Strike, I don't think you, Juicylu, SKOM, Grace or Sereh want gays or lesbians dead ..
Nope. I have no problem with homosexuals.
It is all them damned male heterosexuals that get in my way. LOL

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#488201 Feb 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a common tactic. Very dishonest but what can one do?
not only dishonest; but quite insecure and paranoia.

is like they want to respond to a writings, but then they chop up the writings to respond to what they want to respond to, but then they chop up the writings so much they response no make any sense compared to the original writings and readers and sometimes even the writer they responding to get confuse and can't follow the discussion.

so what the use? it come like they no want to see the original writings in the entirety, it make them insecure and paranoia so they chop it up and then write they response.

nothing we can do, but it does say something quite negative about a mind that write in that way.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#488202 Feb 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Luck? Aren't you an atheist? Hmm...
good point.

“Saved. ”

#488203 Feb 14, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
No hell, no heaven, no god, no devil and so on!
Henry BTW, the spiritual truth is that Christians are scarcely saved themselves as the Bible says.

If hellfire is punishment for unrepentant sin and if Christians are barely saved from that... then we barely missed hell and emanate the smoke That's how close. As Jesus stated, the world is already condemned... but one can be saved through Him only.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#488204 Feb 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. while that may be true for believers like Trifecta, Dr. Shrink or Common_Strike, I don't think you, Juicylu, SKOM, Grace or Sereh want gays or lesbians dead ..

No sweets, I'm not that fussed.
Not in my bedroom, lol, I have a different preference is all :-)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#488205 Feb 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
John 14;6
Jesus saith unto him
I AM THE WAY.THE TRUTH,AND THE LIFE,
NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER BUT BY ME
only your life have to comply to the Yahveh all comandments
If you brake even one comandment,your sin like concret wall separate you from Jesus and His Father
so be careful false prophecies and seating by the table full of vomits and devil children
becaause if you are doing this constantly day by day, any chance doesn't exist for you to be in Kingdom of God Gal5;17-21
repent and insted false prophecies around internet,just bow you knees and bellies before Lord and beseech Him for Mercy on you and your lost poor wrecked miserable dead soul?
May God bless you to be more humble and meek one?
??

but wait...

??

So Shrink, in you writing here, the problem you have with me is that I come and write on the billboard everyday.

So you saying I sinning and in throuble of missing God kingdom because I come and write on the billboard?

But Shrink, you do the same thing to. I see you here everyday Shrink.

Plus Shrink when I come here early last yr, you was here then to Shrink.

So Shrink, when you write on the billboard its ok and not sin. But when I write on the billboard is sin, although you here longer then me?

Right Shrink? Clarify for me writer.

“Saved. ”

#488206 Feb 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I have no problem with homosexuals.
It is all them damned male heterosexuals that get in my way. LOL
No one is stopping you from becoming a homosexual. Smile.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#488208 Feb 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
What was that link about?
Why would you ask somebody that you have called a liar?

It's about the Mormon god declaring through its mouthpiece Brigham Young that his race is dark, filthy, lazy, loathsome, and an abomination, just as his god calls gays an abomination - a hateful meme that he is happy to mindlessly perpetuate.

I understand that the Mormon god reconsidered after looking at its bank book, emphasizing the arbitrariness of such "absolute moral truths." I was hoping that he might see the unfairness of such a thing, but it appears not.

Are you going to ask me to forgive you?

“Saved. ”

#488210 Feb 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Henry BTW, the spiritual truth is that Christians are scarcely saved themselves as the Bible says.
If hellfire is punishment for unrepentant sin and if Christians are barely saved from that... then we barely missed hell and emanate the smoke That's how close. As Jesus stated, the world is already condemned... but one can be saved through Him only.
Kind of reminds me of a scene in the movie "the Chronicles of Riddick" Where he took a chance to be killed by the scorching sun on that planet to save his friend. He doused himself with water, put himself in harm's way, helped rescued her and escaped that scorching sun just in time... when all was said and done the smoke or steam from that scorching heat was coming from his body.

Jude 1:22-23 - "Be merciful to those who doubt... snatch others from the fire and save them"

S'ppose to be a another Riddick movie coming out I hear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 min lil whispers 2,240
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Paul Porter1 824,956
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min Rosa_Winkel 98,792
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Tango Bravo 582,390
Immoral DEVILS buying up convenience stores in ... 24 min Doctor REALITY 9
News Bush Urges U.S. To Look Beyond Violence In Iraq (Mar '06) 27 min swedenforever 153
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 34 min dollarsbill 2,926
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Blagoja 442,391
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 hr Neelakaran 6,280
More from around the web