|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
I believe same sex marriages should be banned with extreme prejudice. And I'm being very kind.
You really deserve to be treated as you wish others treated.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
Do you consider the following bigotry?
“No, I don’t know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God.”– George H. W. Bush
Serah wrote:
What was the question Bush answered?
"Surely you recognize the equal citizenship and patriotism of Americans who are atheists?"
Serah wrote:
I don't know in my opinion means you don't know enough to make a hard and fast statement ...
Disagree. Not in this context it doesn't, no more than, "Maybe you should just go and kill yourself" shows indecision. They're weasel words.
Serah wrote:
...but it does sound bigoted to me.
Agreed.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it can happen, what do you believe can bring about trust , true trust in God-
and mankind Loving one another, truly Loving one another?
I only recall a site you and I and JW posted on re: the super
natural..A long time ago.
I think JW would love to welcome anyone , for any reason ,
to this thread she
so humbly created..
Yes.. agreed : and JW is indeed an inspiration :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
Hey Whispers, LeLeZ Serah, G Black Thunder and anybody still posting. I am like 4 days behind and didnt even make it back 24 hours and dont know when I will have time so for now just popping in to say hello. Hope everyone is doing well.(T) PEACE
Howdy Skom :)
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"Surely you recognize the equal citizenship and patriotism of Americans who are atheists?"
<quoted text>
Disagree. Not in this context it doesn't, no more than, "Maybe you should just go and kill yourself" shows indecision. They're weasel words.
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Did you ALL know ABOUT WAR MONGERING Bushjr & co had been tried for War Crimes against HumAnity by iNT'L War crimes Tribunal?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Then his answer was bigoted ~ GOD would recognize us all as equals...:)

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

dr Shrink wrote:
Tell us what did you achieved by puting proudly your sick authority above others?

I captained a winning team in a charity trivia contest recently. Is that what you meant by achievement and authority?

I felt badly because the prize was a bottle of pricey tequila for each member of the team that I think cost more than the entry fee.

I saw our trophy yesterday, which is on a shelf in the bar at a local hotel that a buddy of mine on the team owns and runs. Several members of the team meet there each Wednesday night for Jeopardy! over wine, then head off to dinner.

Thanks for asking.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

dr Shrink wrote:
try you clown
bullyng with me?instead with those christian ladies?
Just try?
I will make from your brain- bucket of s..
from your posts 2 containers of dumpster mixed with dead rats
from your self ego just bunch of stinking small mouses balls look like black pepper
Religion has been good for you. Imagine what a mess you'd be without Jesus.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Seraphine wrote:
Bonsoir mon ami, if no person will apologize to you for the way you have been treated then I will. I am sorry for the way you are being treated, my heart and my soul take no joy in this.

Thank you kindly, but that's not necessary. I wasn't treated too badly - just rudely. My purpose with all of that was not to get an apology, which I never expected, but to make my point about cheap forgiveness on demand with apology optional.

You probably saw Juicy's post telling me about Christian love requiring it between her various slanders. From http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR... :

IANS wrote: "Christian doctrine requires only that you repent and ask for forgiveness, not that you make restitution or apologize to your victim."

Juicy wrote: "What 'Doctrine'? To hurt someone and not apologize to them would not be loving them. Jesus taught to love others as yourself. There is also no point in repenting to God if we have a problem confessing and repenting to one another. If I hurt someone and didn't apologize, I would feel like a hypocrite in asking for God's forgiveness. I believe it's tied in with judgement and giving to God."

It wasn't long after that that she called me a liar without cause, and refused to back up her claim. I think that I made my point, as well as giving Juicy the verbal fillip to the ear that she earned with her bad manners.
Seraphine wrote:
I hope you remember me. We spoke of music.
Yes, of course I remember you. You are the pianist and art restorer that I believe lives close to my old stomping grounds in San Diego County.
Seraphine wrote:
When an injustice is done the wronged person must be forgiven as I have said numerous time our actions are defined by our words, again I am sorry for this and if you need to vent then I am here to listen.
Thanks again, but no, I don't need to vent about that.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hi Ians, a subject was discussed last week which I cannot remember the response. Do you think your intellectual efforts are being wasted trying to deconvert Christians? Are you trying to deconvert Christians, and do you feel this is a worthwhile cause, and use of your time? I am an ex-C myself. Just wondering what the purpose is. Do you feel victimised by Christians forcing their religion on you?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

dr Shrink wrote:
if you mix human s... with cow manure ,you will receive modern biological fertilizer ,fertilizing your tomatoes and receive biological tomatoes stinking like human s...mixed with cow manure
A lot beter is to believe in GOD
Not in your case.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
you continue to call me 'dim'.
Don't make it so tempting.
Skombolis wrote:
How to anyone honest is that not hypocritical? While insulting someone you claim you are the victim?
Yes. I was the victim of your poor reading comprehension, snap judgments, and ill breeding. I simply got tired of your unsupported slanders and chose to reciprocate. I guess you never anticipated that possibility.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
Edit IANS...Just for context and clarification, were you also the 'injured party' when inquiring if I sleep with sheep and if my mother is a prostitute?
Yes.
Skombolis wrote:
I am simply pointing out your baffling hypocrisy.
What doesn't baffle you?
Skombolis wrote:
I am not sure where my posts gave you reason to ask if my mother was a prostitute.
The part where you made unfounded claims about my character.
Skombolis wrote:
it would be interesting to know when you ever think you are at fault. Certainly not when denying your own words or broad-brushing with hate or making vulgar inquiries.

I have not denied my own words. I denied your misinterpretation and faulty paraphrasing of my words.

How am I at fault here? You repeatedly called me a liar for months without any cause, and with no attempt to validate your claim until a few days ago. And then, you made a fool of yourself. You validated my insistence that you produce the words that you thought were lies.

When will you admit that you were in the wrong? Or have you already demanded your forgiveness from the ceiling fan and moved on in your spiritual walk? Are you right with Jesus now? Because you sure as hell aren't right with me.

But I am grateful to you for helping me make my point.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I no have to twist anything, what Jesus mean right here:

http://www.letusreason.org/Biblexp47.htm

That verse not mean the kingdom of God in everybody, it certainly not in you writer.

See I can explain and back up my cut and paste and stuff to back my point.

all you have is you opinion you myths and your dreams about paul homosexuality and jesus.

you just like any typical unbeliever. believing Jesus was some atonement not mean anything.

You deny only way can get to father God Yahweh is through Jesus Christ. You deny that. That mean the kingdom of Jesus not in you. Maybe some other god in you, Satan, but not Jesus.
He'll discredit that link sweets, because it's not on a extian or atheist site. Bless your heart <3

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>And the church speaks through another of its millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions of infected vectors.

This is that famous Christian love that we keep seeing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Can't we do better than that? How much stronger would America be if instead of 175 million Christians trained like that, and 35 million irreligious, the numbers were reversed?
We'd all be dead.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>but no come take off pieces of my writings to make your point. you respond to my writing, respond to all my points.

You go cut off my point and only leave part of my writings to make your point, then your point is foolishness.

If your two half dead brain cells can't comprehend, then I suggest a remedial online course in comprehension. haha.
It's a common tactic. Very dishonest but what can one do?

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Annie, I heard someone say once that we can't stop birds from flying over our heads... but we can certainly stop a bird from building a nest in our head! Smile

In other words, we can't control a myriad of thoughts that come through the mind but we don't have to entertain them, let them settle and build into our psyche. Imagine what would happen if we acted upon our every thought? But some have entertained doubt and doubt obliged them by building a nest into their minds, so to speak.

But for some other biblical insight that you may already know about... John the Baptist had his doubts during his prison stay...(Luke 7:18-33)

Paul had some misgivings also 2 Corinthians 1:8... but he and other faithful believer kept going and didn't give doubt a foothold.

Every believer experiences this at times but some remember that Jesus said that we will have trial and tribulation in this world. Obviously from friend and foe alike... Smile.
True that Brother <3

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>I am well aware that are lots of people like you twisiting the words of Jesus in order to hate others and act like they are better than everyone.

Feel free to continue to piss on Jesus. You are forgiven but still disgraced.
How loving and kind you are...*sarcasm*

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You are bigots because of what you say. You are trained by your church in several forms of bigotry.

trifecta1 wrote, "I can even call the homosexual the bigot for being hateful and intolerable of my opinions as a Christian towards them."

And you would be wrong. Gays are neither hateful nor intolerant for objecting to your church's characterization of them as sick and perverted.

Look at you - not only denying your own bigotry, but trying to pin the label on your victims. Demonizing anybody who objects to the power status quo is par for the bigot course. It's an old trick. When women objected, they were scoffingly called anything from "independent" to "feminazi." Dissatisfied blacks were "uppity," and athists that object are "militant." You never know when we'll produce a weapon.

trifecta1 wrote, "Call the homosexual a bigot to. Christian no need to fight the word game, just call sin sin. and homosexuality is a sin."

You are fighting the word game right now. You just threw another word punch.

Would you call LAWLESS hateful and intolerant of the Mormon Jesus for objecting to that church's characterization of his race as dark, filthy, lazy, loathsome, and an abomination?
Yep. We have a bona fide victim right here.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>because you really stupid to think you can reject paul and embrace Jesus.

Because if you reject what paul say about Jesus, then you have to reject what matthew mark luke and john say as well. Because if paul lying, then they all could be lying about what they see jesus say and do to.

That why you argument ludicrous stupid and delusional.

I no know what you think you would accomplish with you nonsense.

The nicea council have three councils to decide and confirm what books would be in the bible. Paul epistles was written even before the gospels.

And you think you in this 21st century have more wisdom than the nicea council that met thousands of yrs ago that knew the authentic and real books Christians was using at the time?

You mad writer. you either stupid or arrogant to the point that you really think your crazed obsession with paul can really make any sense.

Frankly I think you just foolish.
Great point.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 469,681 - 469,700 of598,741
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

475 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 716,393
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 529,936
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min number four 223,145
Jehova Witness is a Anal Sexuality Cult Fecal M... (Nov '13) 13 min dr Shrink 2
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 18 min dr Shrink 32,903
My wife wants to have sex with her brother! (Dec '12) 18 min Roy Terry 23
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed 18 min nick 21
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Commander Bunny 255,686
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••