“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#488155 Feb 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. It is what it is. They have already stripped my possession and carry rights by false witness. I must not be important enough to be pushed from a 10 story window..Not sure who or what to thank for that. Decoming the malitia and removing personal arms is the the prerequisite move toward dictatorship. Always was-always will be.
Folks is too busy licking dextrose and drinking sacharin ta see they are being led down the chute to the kill floor.
Are you being serious?

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#488156 Feb 14, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>To make this claim, you were forced to misrepresent what I wrote.

So you aren't speaking to me, but to some straw man you have in your head.

I'll repeat what I wrote, that you seemed to have misunderstood:

Evolution is the theoretical framework for all biological sciences. It unifies all biological phenomena under one overarching explanatory umbrella. This isn't to say that every single bit of research in biological sciences must speak to or test evolutionary theory. Phenomena are examined at different levels of analysis from proximate to ultimate, but all ultimately derive from the process of evolution.

I further wrote that all evidence we have backs up evolution. I never used the words "prove" - that was you misrepresenting me. If you disagree on this point, put down some evidence that doesn't back up evolution - moreover, I wrote that evolution had never been disproved, not once. You had issues with this as well, but were not able to clarify why.

Scientific theories are "confirmed" not "proven." Science never talks of "proof" but of "smoking guns" - evidence that clearly demonstrates a hypothesis.

So if you stop misrepresenting my words, you'll see that I am not being dogmatic with regards to science.
I agree.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#488157 Feb 14, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>How can you write "universally accepted, detailed and flawless academic definition of species" and claim to understand science?

Your writing relies on false logical extremes. I wrote to you that my explanation of species was more sophisticated than the introductory paragraph you posted - and then you, again, misrepresent what I wrote to some extremist position.

So I'm talking to someone who refuses to honestly engage a subject, mischaracterizes what I write?

Ok, nevermind then. Keep believing you're the only one who "gets it" and make all scientists extremists so you can feel more comfortable about your level of knowledge.
Oh, he does that to everyone. G is an equal opportunity scarecrow. In my opinion, most extremist Scientists are found in movies and fictional novels.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#488158 Feb 14, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
Never mind "hear-say"

I'm a man and I've been drunk and you can not be sooo drunk, pass out drunk and still "rise" to the occasion. If you "rise", then you weren't sooo drunk.
Oh. Are you saving yourself? Kudos :-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#488159 Feb 14, 2013
G_O_O_D

M_O_R_N_I_N_G

The Valentine.....

“The rose is red, the violet’s blue,
The honey’s sweet and so are you.
Thou art my love and I am thine;
I drew thee to my valentine.
The lot was cast and then I drew,
And fortune said it should be you.”

~ Joseph Ritson

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

H_U_G_S

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#488160 Feb 14, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear Father in Heaven, praise be to your name in all the earth! Thank you for the years of good health you have given, and for walking me through the times when I have been ill or faced physical problems. I pray that I, and every Christian, will always be mindful of the fact that our bodies are the temples of the Holy Spirit. We want to keep ourselves clean, pure, and as healthy as possible, for we need to be good examples and have good testimonies before others. We need to honor you and your Spirit through our bodies, as well as our minds and actions. Please give us wisdom and knowledge of right things to eat, the right ways to exercise, and motivate us to do what we must to stay in shape and be healthy. So often we get busy and have so much to do, that we do not make time to take care of our physical bodies. Open the door, give us the desire, and show us the way. May we take care of what you have given us. In the name of the Savior I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#488161 Feb 14, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance

1 Corinthians 13:7

K-Love

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#488163 Feb 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>Since the beginning of time this world always had the shakers,rockers and rolling rebels.There is a saying out here never distrub a man junk yard that has a junkyard bull dog.lol.
(The meaning is a man with the biggest gun)Remember we talked about thoses code talkers.lol.

Must admit that was quite a baited hook you sent out last night.lol
For that one smack.lol (((cap&jibber)))lol lol.
Lol.. Hi LW, well said :-)

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#488164 Feb 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO

You suck as a scientist.

Let me guess, Liberal Arts Major ?
For Biology?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#488165 Feb 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I find myself looking forward to seeing your thought for the day. It's kinda like "Paul Harvey" syndrome. LOL!
:-)

Thanks BT42....You know you remind me of Rider on the Storm (Larry)

....And....That is..."The REST of the STORY".....

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#488166 Feb 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>They just build shanks when the talkin did not work.Yep some folks is dumber than dirt.lol
Agreed.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#488168 Feb 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes. BUT...we have passed the "blooming onion" stage, and are not the treasured "golden goose" we once were. You will see the fruits we were allowed to enjoy being slowly removed and fed to a more promising "goose"...."to those that have eyes to see"....
"See" with Bi-Focals...Of course...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#488169 Feb 14, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the "Smooch
I read in a earlier post of your's, you go to church, now things are becoming more clear,..poor thing you.
People who sit under a pastor/pimp seek out those they can talk at.
Please stop drinking that sour milk.
What need do you have for a pastor/pimp?
If there is a GOD, there is no "middleman", if in fact "jesus was GOD, how can you have a relationship with a GOD with a filthy man between you?
Michael....I believe in your own "askewed" way....You care about my well being

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#488170 Feb 14, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Serah, I am glad to know you are not offended and see the wisdom in the words I speak to you. Part of the problem here is the sterotypes involved and the justification of stereotypes on both sides due to our actions. Just because a person does not believe as you do, does not make them any less human. Please remember this.
Seraphine....

I don't think we have talked yet...I come in EARLY...

Just wanted to welcome you...and give you a Sisterly Christ follower HUG.

_H_U_G_

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#488171 Feb 14, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Sora,
I normally don't talk about what happened to me, but your sorrow and love follows you for your sister, in most of your posts... I really don't know how to comfort you, but to be honest, if permitted: I was very, very sick from complications of an injury. The medications they were giving me, took my life. They were all out of my body, I started rejecting them and everything else... I suppose I wanted to tell you, in this world, I felt so much pain, but the moment I saw my father who had passed , everything left, all the pain of this world, and sickness. My father walked me down a road and introduced me to others, it was so beautiful no words could ever express. I was walked to a river, and I saw three more like small lakes next to a river in a beautiful valley. I then saw an Angel, whom my father took me to, and told that I was not ready yet, that I had more work to do, it was not my time. I woke up screaming that I wanted to go back...It was so peaceful and beautiful and I cried, realizing I was back. The pain had returned, and my wonderful husband with joy just held me and cried. You see, I had no idea, I had left the most wonderful man whom I had loved so much. I did not have no mourning for this world. I suppose I just wanted to say, you know no pain, you feel only love, and peace like no other. When I saw my father, it was like he had never left me...so much joy. He looked so healthy... I hope this will give you joy like no other. You shall have a reunion with your beloved sister, and it will be like she never left. We all have a time to live and a time to die. It was so easy to pass on to the next... I pray this will give you some comfort. I know many don't believe, but since I had that experience, I look at life much differently, I don't take anything for granted. Life is much to short to hate, if we can love... God bless you and your sweet wife. I pray I didn't overstep my bounds....
Thanks for sharing your Out of body experience...My Mother in law had one. She had a massive heart attack...And said she went down this long tunnel and her Dad was waiting for her...She was so happy and hugged him...but he had a envelope in his hand and gave it to her. She opened it and it was her day of death. She told me "What is today?"...I told her...Then she said "I won't die today...but I will tomorrow"....And the next Morning she did pass on...We have always treasured that story to share with our family.
God Bless You....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#488172 Feb 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
What number are you referring to Epi?:-)
The number right there>>>>(now look down)

This is great....guess what the number is again?

1111....What are the odds?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#488173 Feb 14, 2013
~Peace....Love

and

Brotherhood~

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#488174 Feb 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher! Hi :-) I thought about you today, out of nowhere really but anyway, I'm very sorry for my offensive comments to you. I have no excuse, I'm just sorry.
I don't know what offensive comments you mean. But thank you.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#488175 Feb 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
For Biology?
One can get a Sciences or Arts degree in Biology and/or Anthropolgy.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#488177 Feb 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Being commanded to love you doesnt mean I have to turn a blind eye to your dishonesty and bigotry.
Your Christian love is worthless, a point I made earlier, and which you confirm here and will continue to confirm. You have no right to use those terms - dishonest or bigot - with me. I have made no hateful blanket statement about Christians - the definition of a bigot in this context. It was you who put such words into my mouth, such as your false claim that I said that Christians had no empathy or desire to ask forgiveness. What I said is that the cowards like you were free to forgive themselves.

And I have never been dishonest with you or any other poster here. Your only attempt to support that claim made a fool and liar of you.

Christian love. Meh:

"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."

"Bears all things"? "Endures all things"? Your love is nothing like that, is it?

How far will you push your god? To behave like this in front of an audience, you must either consider it a fool, or you don't believe that it exists.

I suggest that you put away your pride and publicly request forgiveness from me for your slanders. Keep in mind that with me, you cannot demand forgiveness. You must request it humbly and wait for an answer.

I'm pretty sure that any god of love would agree. Think about it - do you suppose that your Jesus' opinion is, "Screw the bastard. No effing way" like yours?

You believe that your god might be speaking to you through me now, correct? You pretty much have to. Or are you sure that it isn't? Are you willing to gamble your eternal soul over this? If so, you are truly Dim.

This is obviously a test, whether from me or from your god. Your peers know it, and are watching to see what you will do with it. Will you honor your god, or prove me correct about the uselessness of your faith?

Let's show the thread what you're really made of. Let's show them how little it means to be "filled with the Spirit." Let's show them how transformed you are NOT - how base and shabby your religious experience is, how superficial Christian love can be, and how ordinary you still are.

Let's show them what a mockery you make of your god and his command to love, and how right I was about cowardly people being able to scurry off and hide, and to forgive themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min uMAkeWOrldPeaceUI... 4,731
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 559,008
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 773,902
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min onemale 265,017
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min The Awakener 175,549
T-Mobile DESTROYS competitors with 'Data Stash'... 26 min Doctor REALITY 2
Gay snapchat names 38 min kyd_214 144
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr HipGnosis 441,755
More from around the web