“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#488172 Feb 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
What number are you referring to Epi?:-)
The number right there>>>>(now look down)

This is great....guess what the number is again?

1111....What are the odds?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#488173 Feb 14, 2013
~Peace....Love

and

Brotherhood~

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#488174 Feb 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher! Hi :-) I thought about you today, out of nowhere really but anyway, I'm very sorry for my offensive comments to you. I have no excuse, I'm just sorry.
I don't know what offensive comments you mean. But thank you.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#488175 Feb 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
For Biology?
One can get a Sciences or Arts degree in Biology and/or Anthropolgy.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#488177 Feb 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Being commanded to love you doesnt mean I have to turn a blind eye to your dishonesty and bigotry.
Your Christian love is worthless, a point I made earlier, and which you confirm here and will continue to confirm. You have no right to use those terms - dishonest or bigot - with me. I have made no hateful blanket statement about Christians - the definition of a bigot in this context. It was you who put such words into my mouth, such as your false claim that I said that Christians had no empathy or desire to ask forgiveness. What I said is that the cowards like you were free to forgive themselves.

And I have never been dishonest with you or any other poster here. Your only attempt to support that claim made a fool and liar of you.

Christian love. Meh:

"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."

"Bears all things"? "Endures all things"? Your love is nothing like that, is it?

How far will you push your god? To behave like this in front of an audience, you must either consider it a fool, or you don't believe that it exists.

I suggest that you put away your pride and publicly request forgiveness from me for your slanders. Keep in mind that with me, you cannot demand forgiveness. You must request it humbly and wait for an answer.

I'm pretty sure that any god of love would agree. Think about it - do you suppose that your Jesus' opinion is, "Screw the bastard. No effing way" like yours?

You believe that your god might be speaking to you through me now, correct? You pretty much have to. Or are you sure that it isn't? Are you willing to gamble your eternal soul over this? If so, you are truly Dim.

This is obviously a test, whether from me or from your god. Your peers know it, and are watching to see what you will do with it. Will you honor your god, or prove me correct about the uselessness of your faith?

Let's show the thread what you're really made of. Let's show them how little it means to be "filled with the Spirit." Let's show them how transformed you are NOT - how base and shabby your religious experience is, how superficial Christian love can be, and how ordinary you still are.

Let's show them what a mockery you make of your god and his command to love, and how right I was about cowardly people being able to scurry off and hide, and to forgive themselves.

Fennario

#488178 Feb 14, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ALL know ABOUT WAR MONGERING Bushjr & co had been tried for War Crimes against HumAnity by iNT'L War crimes Tribunal?
Yes, in Malaysia.

Did you know that the Supreme Court found Bush guilty of approving felonious wire taps, crimes for which no justice was ever sought? From http://www.joe-anybody.com/id46.html

"LAST August (2006), a federal judge found that the president of the United States broke the law, committed a serious felony and violated the Constitution. Had the president been an ordinary citizen — someone charged with bank robbery or income tax evasion — the wheels of justice would have immediately begun to turn. The F.B.I. would have conducted an investigation, a United States attorney’s office would have impaneled a grand jury and charges would have been brought.

"But under the Bush Justice Department, no F.B.I. agents were ever dispatched to padlock White House files or knock on doors and no federal prosecutors ever opened a case."

The way I see it, the American government violated the social contract, and by making one of its citizens above the law, freed all Americans from any moral obligation to respect the rule of laws.

You should still obey the law in most cases anyway, but only because of the possible repercussions of breaking it - not for of any ethical or philosophical reason.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#488179 Feb 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Gotcha! I will start on that and see what else we might be able to put together as time moves it. That is a whole new light.
Thanks CS
Indeed Mr. BT42. You already have a lot of information to start with so you have a platform to start your research. All I did was just supply possible tangible evidence in existence today to support your theories. When you take it from there, I will be excited to see what you've done with it. I'm confident that you'll do a nice job of it.

Shalom!

Andrew (CS).

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#488180 Feb 14, 2013
The Son of God Music Ministry
He Will Increase

I Love You Lord... and I lift my voice
To WORSHIP You... Ohhhh my soul
Rejoice

Take joy my King... in what you hear
Let it be a sweet, sweet, sweet sound in your ear

I exalt Thee.... I exalt Thee... I exalt Thee
Ohhhhh Lord God.

I exalt Thee... I exalt Thee... I exalt Thee
Ohhhh Lord

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

For Thou Oh Lord... art high above allll the earth
Thou art exalted... far above all gods

...and I exalt Thee... I exalt Thee... I exalt Thee
Ohhh Lord

Smile... Amen

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#488181 Feb 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, right?
<quoted text>
Point?
<quoted text>
Gays don't need your apology. They just need you to get our of the way.
<quoted text>
Do you mind if I quote you on that?
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
<quoted text>
Thanks for your help. Your opinion will be reposted several more times.
This is poor. Very dismal indeed. You have shown yourself to be no legatus on moral direction Mr. So. I have been very disappointed with you from the day you dragged yourself in here and you were forced to stay.

CS.
mike

AOL

#488182 Feb 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of,
" 'It's not my fault, I was drunk.' is no exceuse.
Lot sinned as much as his daughters, may be more so."
are you having difficulty reading ?
It looked as tho you agreed with Quin that "Lot" was raped.

A man can't be raped with excitement.

Fennario

#488183 Feb 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
Hi Ians, a subject was discussed last week which I cannot remember the response. Do you think your intellectual efforts are being wasted trying to deconvert Christians? Are you trying to deconvert Christians
No, I am not. I have no expectation of ever reaching any Christian. I have no weapon against faith. All I can offer is evidence and reason, which are bullets against Superman - useless.
Adam wrote:
do you feel this is a worthwhile cause, and use of your time?... Just wondering what the purpose is.
Yes, very much so. I write for the benefit of people who believe - or who are willing to consider - that Christianity is a bad idea. Here's an older answer:

REASONS TO POST ON TOPIX ATHEISM THREADS

[1] Learn from one another. This is atheist school, and we have many gifted atheist posters here.
[2] Sway any possible uncommitted lurkers or future readers.
[3] Practice formulating better and more cogent arguments.
[4] Practice writing skills.
[5] Tap the aquarium glass. Learn by observing the ecosystem of theists that parade through a thread.
[6] Fellowship with other atheists. There haven’t been too many venues for this in the past.
[7] Entertainment - it's fun.
[8] It's the right thing to do. The Christian church is a societal parasite that inflicts significant harm on Americans in particular.
Adam wrote:
Do you feel victimised by Christians forcing their religion on you?
Not personally or directly any more except in a trivial way. I do this because, as I noted, I think that it's the right thing to do.

How am I doing?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#488185 Feb 14, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>Did your belief make you this uneducated and crazed?
.. hi ya sweets !!..

.. what do you think of the BACKSTER EFFECT ??..

<< gently massaging HFY's right foot, kissing toes >>

<< reaching towards thigh ...(censured by Topix)... >>

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#488186 Feb 14, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
My point was- unless one is a homosexual- why would anyone be
spending so much time and effort regarding homosexuality??
Are their actions towards homosexuality, just a means to an end?
.. by badgering, insulting and condemning, bigots hope to rob gays and lesbians of their personhood ..

.. you see, the haters want homosexuals to be invisible. Again ..

.. ain't gonna happen ..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#488187 Feb 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. by badgering, insulting and condemning, bigots hope to rob gays and lesbians of their personhood ..
.. you see, the haters want homosexuals to be invisible. Again ..
.. ain't gonna happen ..
Hiya HL!

I like your p_ssy :)

It looks like a clone of my BoBo
harpocrates

Hopkinsville, KY

#488188 Feb 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
I wonder to any of you guys, really really believe in this Jesus stuff. I mean really.
Can you imagine singing eternal praise to your lord in heaven. Can you really imagine sinners standing in flames, engulfed in tormenting fire for eternity. Is the body and blood, really real flesh and real blood. Truly 100% flesh you chew and crunch, blood to drink to give you life.
Does anyone really believe in this any more?
can you imagine plasma and thor? or maybe a burning bush that doesn't burn.
mike

AOL

#488189 Feb 14, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi mike-
I honestly believe you are the only one reading the blatant
ridiculousness and out right BS in Q's posts..
lol..
What the heck??
But hey, he praises his lawd awfully loudly??
Hello

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#488190 Feb 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
The Christian church is a societal parasite that inflicts significant harm on Americans in particular.
Adam wrote: Do you feel victimised by Christians forcing their religion on you?
Not personally or directly any more except in a trivial way.
LMAO!!!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#488191 Feb 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.... you see, the haters want homosexuals to be invisible....
Nope, they want them dead.

Most Christians just want them to pretend they are striaght when in public....esp. if they themselves are gay.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#488192 Feb 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
G_O_O_D
M_O_R_N_I_N_G
The Valentine.....
“The rose is red, the violet’s blue,
The honey’s sweet and so are you.
Thou art my love and I am thine;
I drew thee to my valentine.
The lot was cast and then I drew,
And fortune said it should be you.”
~ Joseph Ritson
Happy Valentine's Day everyone.
H_U_G_S
Happy Valentine's Day to you also Ep and to every person on here.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#488193 Feb 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear Father in Heaven, praise be to your name in all the earth! Thank you for the years of good health you have given, and for walking me through the times when I have been ill or faced physical problems. I pray that I, and every Christian, will always be mindful of the fact that our bodies are the temples of the Holy Spirit. We want to keep ourselves clean, pure, and as healthy as possible, for we need to be good examples and have good testimonies before others. We need to honor you and your Spirit through our bodies, as well as our minds and actions. Please give us wisdom and knowledge of right things to eat, the right ways to exercise, and motivate us to do what we must to stay in shape and be healthy. So often we get busy and have so much to do, that we do not make time to take care of our physical bodies. Open the door, give us the desire, and show us the way. May we take care of what you have given us. In the name of the Savior I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min who 271,336
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min It aint necessari... 838,583
sexy japanese hot thailand girls sexy china gir... (Jun '09) 39 min Andy 24
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 50 min Rosa_Winkel 99,970
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 4,386
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Halle Berry Sister 176,947
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Al Capone 5,904
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 590,176
More from around the web