Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#488227 Feb 14, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text> Qu_innocence wrote:
@ Ians Part 4 "You defeat bullies by standing up to them."
If it is truly a bully. A teen may think their mom is a bully by taking away his smartphone because of bad grades or just looking at stuff that he shouldn't be looking at... Should he stand up to her and smack her for taking his phone.
A patient who is in need of desperate treatment and does not want to stay in the hospital may think a doctor is a bully by telling him that he must stay. Should get up, walk out leaving a trail of blood in his wake?
A husband may think his wife is a bully if she refuses to give him some for some time...(Hey wait-a-sec...Now THAT is a bully!).. but no... does he force himself on her and plows his way in? No of course not, that is not right either.
But on the serious side there have been bullies in church no doubt but that is the extreme case and not the norm... and the truth is that is not the only place on earth where people have been bullied... I've read witchcraft websites and saw some testimonies of predators within that community... I went deep into the interior of the LGBT community websites and saw gays mocking heterosexuals (no heteros was in there they were talking amongst each other) calling us "BREEDERS" and the like... I also see domestic violence amongst same sex partners.
But the same way that mother loves her son and scolds him, the same way the doctor cares for his patient and the same way the husband loves his wife and sacrifices his tiredness to romance her... well, God cares also and there is a reason why fornications is a sin and destructive... not believing in God is foolishness according to the scriptures... yes, that's true. I know of some of the reasons not all... but just like that child trusts, genuine Christians trust God that He cares and wants the best for us. Contrary to popular belief... He does not want anyone to go to hell.
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>Would mom sentence her child to eternal (remember, that's a REAL long time) torture?
Good Morning AB, my original response in my post to Ian mainly had to do with recognizing discipline versus bullying.... but to answer your question, God cannot lie as I stated in an earlier post today. The wages of sin is death (the 2nd one) and the whole reason why Jesus came into this world was to save those that trust in Him from that 2nd death ---> which is, as you guessed it the lake of fire.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488228 Feb 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey HL! What's up with all the kitties in your life?
their different sizes toungues are used to suck her long hanging c...look like d..

ARE YOU JELOUS?isnt?

like usual gays posts like yours worthy only is
LOUD STINKING FART
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488229 Feb 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not. I have no expectation of ever reaching any Christian. I have no weapon against faith. All I can offer is evidence and reason, which are bullets against Superman - useless.
<quoted text>
Yes, very much so. I write for the benefit of people who believe - or who are willing to consider - that Christianity is a bad idea. Here's an older answer:
REASONS TO POST ON TOPIX ATHEISM THREADS
[1] Learn from one another. This is atheist school, and we have many gifted atheist posters here.
[2] Sway any possible uncommitted lurkers or future readers.
[3] Practice formulating better and more cogent arguments.
[4] Practice writing skills.
[5] Tap the aquarium glass. Learn by observing the ecosystem of theists that parade through a thread.
[6] Fellowship with other atheists. There haven’t been too many venues for this in the past.
[7] Entertainment - it's fun.
[8] It's the right thing to do. The Christian church is a societal parasite that inflicts significant harm on Americans in particular.
<quoted text>
Not personally or directly any more except in a trivial way. I do this because, as I noted, I think that it's the right thing to do.
How am I doing?
Fart
on all your worthless posts
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488230 Feb 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya HL!
I like your p_ssy :)
It looks like a clone of my BoBo
she got no p...y ,stinking with pimples hole
, few left over hairs and long hanging c...s sucked by their cats

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#488231 Feb 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey HL! What's up with all the kitties in your life?
.. hi ya Oscar !!..

.. do you mean the women who continue to beat a path to my door? Some are lovable, others a bit pushy ..

.. if you mean the new cat picture, Waldorf was adopted on Tuesday by a delightful couple ..

.. Fedora is my latest project. She's the first healthy cat I've fostered ..

.. it's wise to have only one relationship. So, one kitty at a time or the litter box starts to smell ..

.. are you still hanging with the same bird ??..
harpocrates

Brownsville, TN

#488232 Feb 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Fart
on all your worthless posts
puffing yourself up only leads to bloat.

there is a by product to assimilating
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488233 Feb 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. while that may be true for believers like Trifecta, Dr. Shrink or Common_Strike, I don't think you, Juicylu, SKOM, Grace or Sereh want gays or lesbians dead ..
.. perhaps in their bedrooms, but not dead ..
mama d...
dr shrink is not christian,
only try to shut your mouth about your bed filthy life,
nobody need to look or hear at your look like man d......clitoris

you can live long time,only shut your f.....face about who are you,

you are same POS like every sinful scumbag on this earth,
judhement will be not different-just death wages for sin is death,
rom 6;23
and you will not escape,before death aids will swallow your worthless abominable life

#488234 Feb 14, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
For anything?
For unrepentant sin.
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Yes.
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god has conditional love for its supposed creations. The conditions are that they believe he exists in spite of leaving a remarkably unclear text and absolutely NO even remotely convincing evidence, and worship him (really? WORSHIP? C'mon. Respect, maybe, but worship?)
I can expect a person who doesn't believe in God or who might even hold out the remote possibility that God exists upon evidence to say that... but the trees are evidence... existence is evidence... creation itself is evidence.

Though science can break down the created things to the lowest particle, latest string theory or lowest common element... it is only breaking down the recipe of what was created... but it cannot determine "Who" is the maker of that recipe. It doesn't make science a bad thing necessarily, it just makes it limited. These things were put in order so much so that it just take a little bit of common sense to recognize that a Higher Intelligence did it.
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god leaves MUCH to be desired.
... and that would be the opinion of one who does not believe in a god or God. But He is even kind to the unthankful and the ungrateful.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488235 Feb 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>??
but wait...
??
So Shrink, in you writing here, the problem you have with me is that I come and write on the billboard everyday.
So you saying I sinning and in throuble of missing God kingdom because I come and write on the billboard?
But Shrink, you do the same thing to. I see you here everyday Shrink.
Plus Shrink when I come here early last yr, you was here then to Shrink.
So Shrink, when you write on the billboard its ok and not sin. But when I write on the billboard is sin, although you here longer then me?
Right Shrink? Clarify for me writer.
sir
I don't preach here
I enter here 2 times a day like to my Mentaly retarded sick clients room
I make spiritual health inspection 2 times a day
at 12 Am and 8 Pm before all sick saints go sleep

I post few posts ,advices,rebukes,prescriptions and go to my daily all day long job
to cure all spiritual psychopaths,atheists,homsexual s, thiefs,adulters etc Gal 5;17-21

ALSO MY FEW POSTS DAILY IS NECESARY FOR SPIRITUAL HEALTH OS SOME SAINTS HERE,
AND FEW ATHEISTS AND HOMSEXUALS THAT THEY ARE NOT WORTHY EVEN TO HEAR FART OF king dr Shrink

May God have mercy on you and bilborad typing to those wicked blasphemers, like G_O_D, HL, and few abominable cyber atheistic stinking miserable poor creatures bambling vanity since internet exist

bye bye

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#488236 Feb 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it does.
That why religion is evil, trusting Jesus Christ is life.
Because if all you do is believe in a bunch of rituals, then you go buy and stock all kind of guns because you faith not in God, but a religion and you own ability.
If you trust in Jesus Christ, then you won't need no gun. Because you know God is in control and if you worship Jesus Son you will get to YHWH Almighty God and you won't have to fear nobody or no man.
That good observation on your part freethinker. We may no agree on much, but kudos for that observation. that one way you can distinguish between a religious person, and one who put they trust in Jesus Christ.
You must learn something hanging around this billboard so much.
Must trust in Jesus be a blind trust? Or is it backed up by objective evidence of some kind?

San Francisco

#488237 Feb 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya Oscar !!..
.. do you mean the women who continue to beat a path to my door? Some are lovable, others a bit pushy ..
.. if you mean the new cat picture, Waldorf was adopted on Tuesday by a delightful couple ..
.. it's wise to have only one relationship. So, one kitty at a time or the litter box starts to smell ..
Yep, same Brit bird. I agree about the one-kitty-at-a-time policy, lest one become the neighborhood crazy cat lady. ;)

San Francisco

#488238 Feb 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
their different sizes toungues are used to suck her long hanging c...look like d..
ARE YOU JELOUS?isnt?
like usual gays posts like yours worthy only is
LOUD STINKING FART
Jesus must be so proud to have you as his representative.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488239 Feb 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Perfessor Ian.....
:-)
if you are able to maake from horse dry dung-basketball for players

then
I would agree that this guy is professor?

he is professor coyak
with one long grey hair hanging like tv antena, glasses like balls of old horse

nose like handle from your church doors

and fat like old female hipopotam seating in the own muds

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#488240 Feb 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
dr shrink is not christian

you are same POS like every sinful scumbag on this earth,
judhement will be not different-just death wages for sin is death,
rom 6;23 and you will not escape,before death aids will swallow your worthless abominable life
You pass my test for Christian.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#488241 Feb 14, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
I have been very disappointed with you from the day you dragged yourself in here ...
[Lower lip begins to quiver as eyes get misty ...]
http://newagelabrat.files.wordpress.com/2011/...

[... then bawling like an infant.]
http://southofheaven.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345...
Counter_Strike wrote:
... you dragged yourself in here and you were forced to stay.
Forced is right.

It's been like a book that I can't put down, or an accident that I can't look away from. I had no idea what the mostly Christian threads were like. This is the first one I have participated in at any length. I assumed that it would be like church. N-N-N-Not.

You need a pastor in here - someone to reduce the infighting. I'm sure that church would be a food fight, too, with nobody presiding over the service.

I mentioned that one of the benefits of posting on Topix was to see Christians up close and to interact with them as Christians for prolonged periods - "tapping the glass," so to speak. Same for you, unless you are incurious.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488242 Feb 14, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>puffing yourself up only leads to bloat.
there is a by product to assimilating
if you puff yourselves at evening you will swallow like balloon and blow like stinking explosion of old fermented pumpkin ball creating yellow s... around your waist by natural resources enviroment

only fart is able to change atmosphere around you,
also
PRRRRRRRRT FART
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488243 Feb 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya Oscar !!..
gay wild just get married with bird,
only bird have not toungues like your cats and not able to suck his dildo
they just eat and s...on his head- that is why this gay HEAD IS FULL OF S..
but yours is worse

all women after 40 thies look like witches,monsters and perverts

#488244 Feb 14, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
I find it odd that some posters choose to state that the Bible is very clear about homosexuality, I do not agree. I do think that we can all agree that the Bible clearly states that homosexuality is a sin,
Good Afternoon NS... If you do not agree that the bible is clear about homosexuality then how can you agree that it is a sin in the bible?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#488245 Feb 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Counter_Strike takes exception to our amicable interactions ..
<quoted text>
.. don't like your Christian friends being civil with me, do you ??..
.. people who judge, talk crap and demean someone they hardly know is one of the reasons we live in such a messed up world. I can't stand people who walk around with a holier-than-thou attitude. Makes me want to puke ..
.. thank you for reading my post and
amen
hi happy! you're like my favorite lesbo:)
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488246 Feb 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus must be so proud to have you as his representative.
don't frame me to your jesus, I am not representative of your jesus

you wish and your jesus to have awsome bizzare and smart guy like DR SHRINK
it doesn't work you stupid vermit of this earth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min another viewer 974,826
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Doctor Jekyl 71,049
Blacks need to be deported NOW! (Oct '10) 28 min Johnny 157
Leroy Willams and Mary 1 hr theyruthwillsetyo... 1
i need a man to get me pregnant no strings atta... (Dec '12) 1 hr Carlo 73
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr ImFree2Choose 3,044
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 2 hr Go Blue Forever 254
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 3 hr Johnny 5,053
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Michael 658,873
More from around the web