Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#488089 Feb 13, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so insecure it hurts. Can't take criticism when you're dead wrong on something, so you attack...
Nope. I just point out your flaws. You are the one trying to beat a dead flower, horse, whatever... you have no definitions so why bother evern trying to respond to you.

Enjoy your hobby.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#488090 Feb 13, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
Never mind "hear-say"
I'm a man and I've been drunk and you can not be sooo drunk, pass out drunk and still "rise" to the occasion. If you "rise", then you weren't sooo drunk.
Hi mike-

I honestly believe you are the only one reading the blatant
ridiculousness and out right BS in Q's posts..

lol..
What the heck??

But hey, he praises his lawd awfully loudly??

“Love much, trust none”

There

#488091 Feb 13, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Anyone who thinks that science contains flawless academic definitions of anything has almost no working knowledge of science. You come across as someone who has read, and stopped at, introductory textbooks.
You should stick to discussing what you're good at - religion - and leave science well alone.
I use and teach them everyday.

The computer you're sitting at wouldn't work if we didn't.

Enjoy your hobby.
Sora

San Diego, CA

#488092 Feb 13, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Sora,
I normally don't talk about what happened to me, but your sorrow and love follows you for your sister, in most of your posts... I really don't know how to comfort you, but to be honest, if permitted: I was very, very sick from complications of an injury. The medications they were giving me, took my life. They were all out of my body, I started rejecting them and everything else... I suppose I wanted to tell you, in this world, I felt so much pain, but the moment I saw my father who had passed , everything left, all the pain of this world, and sickness. My father walked me down a road and introduced me to others, it was so beautiful no words could ever express. I was walked to a river, and I saw three more like small lakes next to a river in a beautiful valley. I then saw an Angel, whom my father took me to, and told that I was not ready yet, that I had more work to do, it was not my time. I woke up screaming that I wanted to go back...It was so peaceful and beautiful and I cried, realizing I was back. The pain had returned, and my wonderful husband with joy just held me and cried. You see, I had no idea, I had left the most wonderful man whom I had loved so much. I did not have no mourning for this world. I suppose I just wanted to say, you know no pain, you feel only love, and peace like no other. When I saw my father, it was like he had never left me...so much joy. He looked so healthy... I hope this will give you joy like no other. You shall have a reunion with your beloved sister, and it will be like she never left. We all have a time to live and a time to die. It was so easy to pass on to the next... I pray this will give you some comfort. I know many don't believe, but since I had that experience, I look at life much differently, I don't take anything for granted. Life is much to short to hate, if we can love... God bless you and your sweet wife. I pray I didn't overstep my bounds....
Bonsoir Madame *Closes eyes in pain* I apologize for appearing melancholic, and my heart grieves for what you went through as well. I feel your pain even now and you were a good daughter and your father loved you very much as my sister did for me. I live because I want to, I have someone who loves me unconditionally and there is nothing greater than that. I will never leave this world because I have too much to live for. I see my sister often, I told you that she is a part of me and Seraphine hung the last painting she did for her over my door as a sort of dreamcatcher. It is not this one, she has placed it here before. For myself, I feel as if I need no avatar my words are sufficient and you shall know me by those. Madame, you have not overstepped your boundaries and thank you for this. Msy God bless you as well, as for myself I have received the greatest blessing of all and I love Seraphine so much beyond words my feelings for her are. Medication has its place but the side affects are dreadful to deal with I believe in holistic cures and use it on a daily basis. We personally helped many clients dying of AIDS and Cancer financially in regards to treatment, we are not your stereotypical wealthy people Madame.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#488093 Feb 13, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, the name of the painting is called man and woman contemplating the moon and the name of the artist is Caspar David Friedrich. Many of my clients find this painting haunting and many have cried loking at it. Art is subjective as I have always said, we see what we wish to see. We see through a looking glass darkly. We have here a man who suffered much loss in his life from friends to family yet the will to live within him was characterized by his need to paint, his life story was one of loss and sorrow and tears but he produced beautiful paintings such as this one. I like your observation, I wonder what he was thinking when he painted this. The theme of most of his paintings have to do with isolation and lonliness.
Thank you. I have a better view now, and it changed my perspective instantly...Here is a site that serves his art as Desktop wallpapers of you wish...
http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/art/paintings-cas...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#488094 Feb 13, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't make sense either. Did you see all the medals that man got? We were only seeing what the other side wanted the public to see. I believe they will close the case, even if they don't. They are so afraid. Police have had family, and they have been shot at some killed, threatened most of their careers. That is the nature of the beast when you work in those fields. He wanted to hurt those people for a reason, more than just a job. I still think he was a servant to the government, like a spook. He only wanted to hurt certain individuals, he did by taking out the ones they loved. He could of got in a tower and blew hundreds of people away but he didn't. He had the experience too. I still think that they are looking at it as playing cards, if they "think" he is dead, then maybe he won't come around. Therefore the guy might try to disappear, and they can hopefully still quietly, hunt him down, without public panic... They will tell the public what they want us to hear, regardless anyway. It is too bad anyone had to die.
When this first came on the news channel my first throught was prearranged program and as the announcement came all the holes become clear in this case.I expect it all been closed and sealed and will soon disappear or be lost.With as big as la is for all we know could have been a unclaimed body from the morgue out there cause I keep wonder why just that one cabin was not cleared and all the rest were.What ever the story I figure no one will really know.They only going to feed wondering minds what they think they want to hear.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#488096 Feb 13, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hello Le le.
As homosexuality is so much now well and truly in the Light of Day, I was referring to those innocent victims - the children within human trafficking - and on the back streets called darkness, selling their bodies...
Let alone those within all kinds of supposed to be 'adult church/school sanctuaries' behind closed doors.
Slowly more and more is coming to light - only when the damage is done - and not enough true investigation carried out world wide... yet. Be they - the children - victims, of any adult crimes...
Bless you for Caring Le Le. Heaven knows we can't write another book in here!
I do not think homosexuality is truly in the "Light of Day",
what so ever..
There is true torment and hatred and uncalled for bias against
homosexuals, in our world.

My point was- unless one is a homosexual- why would anyone be
spending so much time and effort regarding homosexuality??
Are their actions towards homosexuality, just a means to an end?

I wake and worry about the plight of all our children, worldwide,
everyday.
Try my best every day to make some change.. even if it's just
simply tiny..

I know you are much more than a prayer warrior.
:)
Peace and many Blessings
to you..

Location hidden

#488097 Feb 13, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't make sense either. Did you see all the medals that man got? We were only seeing what the other side wanted the public to see. I believe they will close the case, even if they don't. They are so afraid. Police have had family, and they have been shot at some killed, threatened most of their careers. That is the nature of the beast when you work in those fields. He wanted to hurt those people for a reason, more than just a job. I still think he was a servant to the government, like a spook. He only wanted to hurt certain individuals, he did by taking out the ones they loved. He could of got in a tower and blew hundreds of people away but he didn't. He had the experience too. I still think that they are looking at it as playing cards, if they "think" he is dead, then maybe he won't come around. Therefore the guy might try to disappear, and they can hopefully still quietly, hunt him down, without public panic... They will tell the public what they want us to hear, regardless anyway. It is too bad anyone had to die.
I will tell you this...If they say it is unidentifiable, then you KNOW they are lying. If this takes more than 5 days and is pos., then you will KNOW they have fabricated material and doc.s to support that conclusion.
This individuals records and identifiers are well above and beyond mine, and I am sure if I were hit by a semi my remains could be identified within 5 hours if they had any indication it could be me.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#488098 Feb 13, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Picking on? Who am I picking on?
I was the injured party, not your little friends. I
It won't come in the form of the apologies I'm due, so I'll settle for Dim and Juicy making my point for me about the quality of Christian love and forgiveness. Look at how empty it is.
They've both long since forgiven themselves and moved on. Juicy's claim that Christians don't do that because they are commanded to love is as empty as her claim
Being commanded to love you doesnt mean I have to turn a blind eye to your dishonesty and bigotry. And in this post where someone you claim you are the injured party (why because you were called on your behavior?) you continue to call me 'dim'. How to anyone honest is that not hypocritical? While insulting someone you claim you are the victim? Its too bad you cant take responsibility for your actions and ownership of your hate and bigotry towards those of the Christian faith.

Location hidden

#488099 Feb 13, 2013
Hey Whispers, LeLeZ Serah, G Black Thunder and anybody still posting. I am like 4 days behind and didnt even make it back 24 hours and dont know when I will have time so for now just popping in to say hello. Hope everyone is doing well. (T) PEACE

Location hidden

#488100 Feb 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Hahahahah! LOL! I should be allowed ta fish wilst the bird pilot's don't ya know...
Do ya know how hard it is ta steal a 100 foot long vessel from a crowded pier?
Takes a lot o' fish' an a lot o' fish'n jist ta pay the bail & lawyer!
But in the mean --jist look at all the fun what ya has!
Now, don't laugh...if things git's tooo tight I might haft'a change me name ta Leroy Brown an take a job as the "junkyard dog" 10-4!
lol lol Yep could see you and jibber goin thump in a hyjacked vessel.Then the two of you getting caught before you get unthumped lol lol.Have no idea how hard it is to steal a 100 ft vessel.lol lol.Now is no doubt I like to fish but sure do not want to be lookin over my shoulder for trouble to show up.lol lol.

All the Leroy Brown fellows I ever meet was nothin but good ole boys.Just havin a bit of fun.lol lol but never know what they will do cause they know how to keep things interesting.lol lol.Yep you and jibber could fill thoses Leroy Brown shoes well as junkyard dogs.

Location hidden

#488101 Feb 13, 2013
Edit IANS...Just for context and clarification, were you also the 'injured party' when inquiring if I sleep with sheep and if my mother is a prostitute? Mind you I am not claiming I am an injured party as your words on the Internet can not do me any harm. I am simply pointing out your baffling hypocrisy. I have said I believe you to be dishonest and a bigot because your posts reflect that imo.I am not sure where my posts gave you reason to ask if my mother was a prostitute. Like I said you are unable to injure me so I wont claim otherwise but it would be interesting to know when you ever think you are at fault. Certainly not when denying your own words or broad-brushing with hate or making vulgar inquiries. So when?

Location hidden

#488102 Feb 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Hey Whispers, LeLeZ Serah, G Black Thunder and anybody still posting. I am like 4 days behind and didnt even make it back 24 hours and dont know when I will have time so for now just popping in to say hello. Hope everyone is doing well.(T) PEACE
Hi Skom;
Hope you doin okay in this big ole world.Everything well with me here.Figured you was workin some long hours possible fillin a order as had not seen any posting you've made.Have a good one.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#488103 Feb 13, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think homosexuality is truly in the "Light of Day",
what so ever..
There is true torment and hatred and uncalled for bias against
homosexuals, in our world.
My point was- unless one is a homosexual- why would anyone be
spending so much time and effort regarding homosexuality??
Are their actions towards homosexuality, just a means to an end?
I wake and worry about the plight of all our children, worldwide,
everyday.
Try my best every day to make some change.. even if it's just
simply tiny..
I know you are much more than a prayer warrior.
:)
Peace and many Blessings
to you..
Perhaps the 'light of day' was the wrong term for 'more exposure' than the others suffering. Lets just say from what I see, it is an 'open subject' in most media, maybe more-so than what is still behind closed doors.

I agree with the 'torment, hatred and bias' regarding homosexuality - until it touches 'us'... as family, friends - and have had so many turn to me for that friendship.

I don't believe for a minute we were meant to turn our backs of anyone suffering - be it of their own doing or outside of - and become the judge and jury of their lives. It would be like saying cut off the life of a thief because they steal.

I do believe tho that if more folk were 'doing more' to help one another... even lending their ear without condemnation, solutions to many problems could be found before a ship sinks! But once the ship already has...'Love' should be the Hand of Rescue which reaches out.

For truth is in Real Life', NO-one asks in times of rescue what faith, religion, belief system anyone stands for - let alone 'what they did in life, or who they are'... before they are 'saved from their peril'!

Some 'Christians' have the knack of knocking on a strangers door, and before that person has opened their mouth, already they have been deemed as 'not saved'... without even the Grace of asking more.

No Le Le... I am not much more than anything... have never thought of myself as a prayer warrior. Prayer - for me - is a 24/7 state of living within God's Grace, and learning His mercies are not always what we think they should be, yet none the less, much more than we expected!

Thanx for talking...
His Love and Peace be with you always. Keep up your Love for the children...

Location hidden

#488104 Feb 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Hey Whispers, LeLeZ Serah, G Black Thunder and anybody still posting. I am like 4 days behind and didnt even make it back 24 hours and dont know when I will have time so for now just popping in to say hello. Hope everyone is doing well.(T) PEACE
HEY!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#488105 Feb 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
In all honesty I skip lots of pages here.
My apologies to those who I like to read and respond to, I just get tired of digging through the manure to find the ponies.

May you all find your heart's desire.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#488106 Feb 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Hey Skom...
[and the crew there.]
have to go now myself, but always with you in Spirit!
His Love and Peace be yours all ways.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#488107 Feb 14, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, this is indeed true.
Amen, Bonsoir mon amie Seraphine, how're you this evening.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#488108 Feb 14, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, I am a Creole and I was born in the Garden District of New Orleans. The French language has been carried over in my family since Colonial times. Much like Amish and Pennsylvania Dutch. Yes, your pronounciation is much better now. I am American like you, but my English is uniquely mine and shaped by my environment.
Thank you Seraphine, you have a Blessed day.(:

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#488109 Feb 14, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
I believe same sex marriages should be banned with extreme prejudice. And I'm being very kind.
You really deserve to be treated as you wish others treated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Michael 596,262
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 854,721
The Christian Atheist debate 8 min Mr Wiggley 970
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 10 min Knock off purse s... 6,137
Whole Foods finally admits it ripped customers ... 16 min Knock off purse s... 7
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min PortaBella ITA 40,701
Entering Heaven? 19 min Knock off purse s... 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 25 min ChristineM 444,321
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr The swamiji 7,335
More from around the web