dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488051 Feb 13, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
1. scientists know we haven't got "it all figured out." Your caricature of people who understand biology and therefore accept evolution is ridiculous.
2. your statements about your religious belief are simply that: statements about religious belief. They have no evidence based value to them and therefore do not contribute to a discussion of biology.
also
Go away to your biology topics,and flush your biological stupidity caliming that 30 years old skull of criminal alcoholic so called "neanderthalian" from siberia is old 30 milions years

biological proff of bird sperm is proff that sperm is from bird created by God

biological proof that chicken egg have yolk and white sperm is prove that human can eat this sperm after cook or baked, but human can not eat human sperm

if you mix human s... with cow manure ,you will receive modern biological fertilizer ,fertilizing your tomatoes and receive biological tomatoes stinking like human s...mixed with cow manure

A lot beter is to believe in GOD

as to belive in your biological sperm and s.... cooked or made fertilizer
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488052 Feb 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly.
Talk about turning common sense inside out...
this old women K.is horible idle gossip,
abominable bambling against others and making spam from this topic?

she is happy she has you as responder
he he he
blah blah blah blah
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488053 Feb 13, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Outlandish, with a Gibberish accent.
your post is worthy only
Loud not good diagested stinking Fart
Bum PPRRRRRRRRT

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#488054 Feb 13, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. searching, aloneness ..
Bonsoir cher, during this period of painting, people searched for a way to reconnect with nature. The beauty of art is its subjectivity to each person, every person when they see a painting sees it differently. Human beings are no different I think. I believe that Christians and nonbelievers should respect eachother's boundaries and personal space. As I mentioned personally attacking someone for their beliefs especially when they are different from your own is an act of evil. Presecution leads to action all we need do is observe human history for this. Nature is for all people to share and enjoy our house blends nature and the city together just as how we were raised. I apologize for your being attacked as well as to mon ami (Catcher) we should treat eachother not as Christians or nonbelievers but as human beings, this is what I believe and this is what I shall stand by. There may come a time when I may be attacked for my willingness to learn from others irregardless of who they are but I feel the choice is mine to make and no other person's. Sorry, even I feel the need to rant sometimes I hope I have not offended you in any way cher.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#488055 Feb 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
On my local news tonight was announced a expectant mother was in her front yard with her three year old daughter.A man approached her taking of his clothes making advances and the woman picked up her three year old and run to her landlords house which was next door to hers.Getting in the landlords home the man followed and push his way into landlords home to attact her.The 87 year old landlord tried to stop this attact and finally picked up his hand gun and shot the man twice.The man then left and drove himself to hospital.You welcome to read about it most probably on the internet at Kob-tv channel 4 Albuquerque,New Mexico.
To think the govn wants gun control.Stories like theses need to be told more often on the news however only stories that grab big headlines are the ones where guns have killed needlesslee.Very unbalanced views for sure.
I agree. They can take mine when they pry them from my cold dead hands! Just the way I feel..... How dare Eric Holder to announce he could decide who had 2nd amendment rights. Now that's a turn of events....who should really be the one behind bars, are people that stupid? LOL That is a topic within itself!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#488056 Feb 13, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
he he he
blah blah blah blah
How are you DS?
Who do you think will be the next pope?
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#488057 Feb 13, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
he he he
blah blah blah blah
you talkin bout me? huh? what? blah blah blah! Leave me out of your conversations too old man! SPAM you are SPAM! You are only a destroyer, of yourself! You just gossiped about me, in front of me....You ridicule and bully everyone on this page. Please leave ME out of your conversations and we won't have any problems. Stay out of my life, don't reply to me either! K

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#488058 Feb 13, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
How can you write "universally accepted, detailed and flawless academic definition of species" and claim to understand science?
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that is science. You cant define 'species' so your rant is a joke.
I gave up on your tirades days ago.
Feel free to "go fundie" without me.
Science includes no "universally accepted, detailed and flawless academic definitions" of anything. The point of science is to continually refine its positions, creating knowledge out of hypothesis testing.

Sorry, baby, I'm no fundie. But you sure sound like one when you claim that genesis supports the theory of evolution.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#488059 Feb 13, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
also
Go away to your biology topics,and flush your biological stupidity caliming that 30 years old skull of criminal alcoholic so called "neanderthalian" from siberia is old 30 milions years
Hahaha!
biological proff of bird sperm is proff that sperm is from bird created by God
hahahaha!
biological proof that chicken egg have yolk and white sperm is prove that human can eat this sperm after cook or baked, but human can not eat human sperm
if you mix human s... with cow manure ,you will receive modern biological fertilizer ,fertilizing your tomatoes and receive biological tomatoes stinking like human s...mixed with cow manure
hahahaha!

God you are funny.
A lot beter is to believe in GOD
bwwahahahahahahahaha!

Did your belief make you this uneducated and crazed?

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#488060 Feb 13, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya Serah ..
.. Catcher is a compound, complex sentence. Without revealing confidences, I will say he's much more than an ambulance-chasing attorney. He fights for the rights of the downtrodden and has a high degree of empathy. He endorses the constitution and, I think, would stand up for your right to practice your personal faith precisely because he's not a bigot ..
.. yes, he is intolerant of some religious people, especially those that try to force their belief system on others, people who use insults, bigotry and threats to accomplish their goal and deny the personhood of another ..
.. nobody has the right to tell you or me what to believe or that our beliefs are wrong. We are all deserving of understanding and acceptance but sometimes it's difficult to overcome harsh criticism because, although we are often wrong, we like to think we're right ..
.. your ongoing battles with AIN and Catcher challenge you to grow, my ongoing battles with Trifecta1 and SKOM challenge me to grow. Without growth, we wither. Coping with momentarily unhappy or challenging conditions is the bounty we pay for growth ..
Bonsoir mon amie, I agree with this, yes we are all deserving of underatanding,love and compassion. In regards to our being right is is the ego at work here. It takes a person of courage and strong inner conviction to apologize and sincerly workk toward bettering themselves. I believe sincerity and truth always win in the end. I would also like to add that we are not always comfortable stepping out of our comfort zone, bigotry to me is intolerance of any kind furthermore it means to me an unwillingness to say I may not agree with your beliefs but we can find common ground for the things we do believe in.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#488061 Feb 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Ya. But we are becoming fewer and fewer. I know what you are say'n.
Since the beginning of time this world always had the shakers,rockers and rolling rebels.There is a saying out here never distrub a man junk yard that has a junkyard bull dog.lol.
(The meaning is a man with the biggest gun)Remember we talked about thoses code talkers.lol.

Must admit that was quite a baited hook you sent out last night.lol
For that one smack.lol (((cap&jibber)))lol lol.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#488062 Feb 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
You must have me confused with somebody else.
Please check your facts before making accusations.
Yep.

These facts good enough for you?

***Page 6503 Posting 134999

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you.
You look quite attractive in your avatar picture.
Do you want to lose a few pounds, or are you happy with your body?

My reply; At 57, it wouldn't hurt me to lose a few pounds, as I have gone up a couple of sizes in clothes, but funnily enough, I have learned to understand that my body is my vessel, and that it is my Heart and Soul that count. I am working on them continually, perhaps I could call myself a WIP!

Page 6504 Posting 135020

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your body is very important.
It greatly affects your sense of self-esteem.
And with exercise properly applied, it helps to keep us youthful.
The older we get, the more youthful we want to be.

My reply; Ahhh, are you one of those who would use botox to hide the wrinkles?

I practice inner peace instead..... and also a lot of aerobics, aquarobics and ballroom dancing and now I have matured somewhat and delved into Pilates and Yoga :)

Catcher 1 wrote; I wasn't suggesting botox or any cosmetic surgery. That's another matter.

But the proper exercise, for a sufficient period of time and consistently in one's life, will put up a decent fight against the inevitable effects of aging.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TUGI0DV... ***

You have stated often that Christians are cruel, and in that same forum are continually having a go at Eagle 12 for his grammar and spelling, like some sort of Professor of Topix or something. You don't like his attitude, I believe you said. People have come in here to bombard Skom and CS for their postings,'cause they don't like them, and yet these very same people ignored what liberty guy was cruelly writing to me.

You are very bigoted, but you just don't realise it.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#488063 Feb 13, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Science includes no "universally accepted, detailed and flawless academic definitions" of anything.....
ROFLMAO

You suck as a scientist.

Let me guess, Liberal Arts Major ?
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#488064 Feb 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> For that one must be beyond "expert" shot. Lol!
What do you think about the cabin being burned out and Dorner in it? Something still does not add up. That guy, would not have been caught unless he wanted to be caught. When he took that guys truck and he let him and his dog go, he told them he didn't want to kill him, he just wanted the truck. He just wasn't a cold blooded murderer, he did it for reasons.....I still say spook. I think there is a charred body in the cabin, but if I was a betting woman, it's not him. He has Too much training. I'm thinking if the police say it was him ,they are hoping he will move on. They are all way too scared. If the body was severely charred, which it looked that way, the cabin burned to the ground. They won't be able to get dna evidence, especially if his teeth can not be found. I have never seen them put a million dollars on a serial killers head, even cop killers. There is another story to be told...I am sure of it. I am sure many other people think the same thing.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#488065 Feb 13, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. They can take mine when they pry them from my cold dead hands! Just the way I feel..... How dare Eric Holder to announce he could decide who had 2nd amendment rights. Now that's a turn of events....who should really be the one behind bars, are people that stupid? LOL That is a topic within itself!
They just build shanks when the talkin did not work.Yep some folks is dumber than dirt.lol

#488066 Feb 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I find myself looking forward to seeing your thought for the day. It's kinda like "Paul Harvey" syndrome. LOL!
Yay ~ glad you are enjoying them; many of us do :)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#488067 Feb 13, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir cher, during this period of painting, people searched for a way to reconnect with nature. The beauty of art is its subjectivity to each person, every person when they see a painting sees it differently. Human beings are no different I think. I believe that Christians and nonbelievers should respect eachother's boundaries and personal space. As I mentioned personally attacking someone for their beliefs especially when they are different from your own is an act of evil. Presecution leads to action all we need do is observe human history for this. Nature is for all people to share and enjoy our house blends nature and the city together just as how we were raised. I apologize for your being attacked as well as to mon ami (Catcher) we should treat eachother not as Christians or nonbelievers but as human beings, this is what I believe and this is what I shall stand by. There may come a time when I may be attacked for my willingness to learn from others irregardless of who they are but I feel the choice is mine to make and no other person's. Sorry, even I feel the need to rant sometimes I hope I have not offended you in any way cher.
Is there a title for this art? That it can be searched online? It is difficult to inspect as it is sized.
I t appears that the darker figure is "incoming" and the nymph is outgoing at a meeting point. The darker figure is also in front and behind the outgoing nymph. It appears that at the same time the landscape is in transition also, but in the opposite frame of time or perspective, and at the point of transition the "tree", although not dead or fallen, is losing it's firmity of footing and long lived hold in the strength of the forest in the face of the brightness of a larger and lesser sun at it's event horizon.

#488068 Feb 13, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Serah, I am glad to know you are not offended and see the wisdom in the words I speak to you. Part of the problem here is the sterotypes involved and the justification of stereotypes on both sides due to our actions. Just because a person does not believe as you do, does not make them any less human. Please remember this.
I will indeed remember and it is not good to hurt someone back because they have hurt us. Eventually, if the hurting cannot or will not stop, it is best to move out of the situation altogether. Too much energy is wasted on remaining in negatives states :)

#488069 Feb 13, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
*Sheds tears* I know what it feels like to lose a sister, as you know. They are merely trying to bait you cher, nothing more nothing less. Misery and cruelty loves company. I find such actions distasteful and a form of cyber-bullying. My advice to you as difficult as it may be is to ignore them and focus on who you are as a person, for myself the worst thing one can feel is revenge and I shall never allow any person the right to make me feel this way. Listen to me, this is not who you are. You are better than this and you were not created to feel vengeance. Read this carefully cher and pass this on: Revenge is never a straight line. It is a forest, and like a forest it is easy to lose your way... To get lost... To forget where you came in. Do not become like those you profess to hate only through love and compassion may we change the world. This is not helping any of us here. I am deeply sorry if my words are offensive but I feel like this is something you need to know.
Ahhh; I have just written similar words in a previous posting, and agree with moving on. It is why I stopped writing in that forum altogether, and a good thing. I don't profess to hate anyone; but sometimes do write back that which is thought at the time. Humility is not writing back.... I have just re-posted some other words from that forum as I was accused of making it up, but as far as I am concerned, all is out in the open, and we have our eyes open :)

Blessings of Peace to us all, we are all Children of GOD and HE loves us...

#488070 Feb 13, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Serah, after the stage of the pupa, the caterpillar turns into a beautiful butterfly. With this being said Sora and I then shall act as your spiritual advisors. In regards to the purpose only time will tell what it is.
Greetings Seraphine and thank you ~ like the caterpillar, I need all the nourishment I can get :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
body to body massage abu-dhabi.massage at abu d... (May '13) 12 min sas 54
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min AussieBobby 263,267
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 52 min Tony 5,685
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 37,594
Re : Re : Oil ang Gas Alerts 1 hr vkusumaveni 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr yytonyjagyy 762,812
I'm white but don't like white women? (Jan '10) 1 hr white man 107
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 554,361
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr The Awakener 174,932
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 11 hr RFD 4,126