Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#488121 Feb 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Edit IANS...Just for context and clarification, were you also the 'injured party' when inquiring if I sleep with sheep and if my mother is a prostitute?
Yes.
Skombolis wrote:
I am simply pointing out your baffling hypocrisy.
What doesn't baffle you?
Skombolis wrote:
I am not sure where my posts gave you reason to ask if my mother was a prostitute.
The part where you made unfounded claims about my character.
Skombolis wrote:
it would be interesting to know when you ever think you are at fault. Certainly not when denying your own words or broad-brushing with hate or making vulgar inquiries.

I have not denied my own words. I denied your misinterpretation and faulty paraphrasing of my words.

How am I at fault here? You repeatedly called me a liar for months without any cause, and with no attempt to validate your claim until a few days ago. And then, you made a fool of yourself. You validated my insistence that you produce the words that you thought were lies.

When will you admit that you were in the wrong? Or have you already demanded your forgiveness from the ceiling fan and moved on in your spiritual walk? Are you right with Jesus now? Because you sure as hell aren't right with me.

But I am grateful to you for helping me make my point.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#488122 Feb 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I no have to twist anything, what Jesus mean right here:

http://www.letusreason.org/Biblexp47.htm

That verse not mean the kingdom of God in everybody, it certainly not in you writer.

See I can explain and back up my cut and paste and stuff to back my point.

all you have is you opinion you myths and your dreams about paul homosexuality and jesus.

you just like any typical unbeliever. believing Jesus was some atonement not mean anything.

You deny only way can get to father God Yahweh is through Jesus Christ. You deny that. That mean the kingdom of Jesus not in you. Maybe some other god in you, Satan, but not Jesus.
He'll discredit that link sweets, because it's not on a extian or atheist site. Bless your heart <3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#488123 Feb 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>And the church speaks through another of its millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions of infected vectors.

This is that famous Christian love that we keep seeing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Can't we do better than that? How much stronger would America be if instead of 175 million Christians trained like that, and 35 million irreligious, the numbers were reversed?
We'd all be dead.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#488124 Feb 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>but no come take off pieces of my writings to make your point. you respond to my writing, respond to all my points.

You go cut off my point and only leave part of my writings to make your point, then your point is foolishness.

If your two half dead brain cells can't comprehend, then I suggest a remedial online course in comprehension. haha.
It's a common tactic. Very dishonest but what can one do?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#488125 Feb 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Annie, I heard someone say once that we can't stop birds from flying over our heads... but we can certainly stop a bird from building a nest in our head! Smile

In other words, we can't control a myriad of thoughts that come through the mind but we don't have to entertain them, let them settle and build into our psyche. Imagine what would happen if we acted upon our every thought? But some have entertained doubt and doubt obliged them by building a nest into their minds, so to speak.

But for some other biblical insight that you may already know about... John the Baptist had his doubts during his prison stay...(Luke 7:18-33)

Paul had some misgivings also 2 Corinthians 1:8... but he and other faithful believer kept going and didn't give doubt a foothold.

Every believer experiences this at times but some remember that Jesus said that we will have trial and tribulation in this world. Obviously from friend and foe alike... Smile.
True that Brother <3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#488126 Feb 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>I am well aware that are lots of people like you twisiting the words of Jesus in order to hate others and act like they are better than everyone.

Feel free to continue to piss on Jesus. You are forgiven but still disgraced.
How loving and kind you are...*sarcasm*

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#488127 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>You are bigots because of what you say. You are trained by your church in several forms of bigotry.

trifecta1 wrote, "I can even call the homosexual the bigot for being hateful and intolerable of my opinions as a Christian towards them."

And you would be wrong. Gays are neither hateful nor intolerant for objecting to your church's characterization of them as sick and perverted.

Look at you - not only denying your own bigotry, but trying to pin the label on your victims. Demonizing anybody who objects to the power status quo is par for the bigot course. It's an old trick. When women objected, they were scoffingly called anything from "independent" to "feminazi." Dissatisfied blacks were "uppity," and athists that object are "militant." You never know when we'll produce a weapon.

trifecta1 wrote, "Call the homosexual a bigot to. Christian no need to fight the word game, just call sin sin. and homosexuality is a sin."

You are fighting the word game right now. You just threw another word punch.

Would you call LAWLESS hateful and intolerant of the Mormon Jesus for objecting to that church's characterization of his race as dark, filthy, lazy, loathsome, and an abomination?
Yep. We have a bona fide victim right here.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#488128 Feb 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>because you really stupid to think you can reject paul and embrace Jesus.

Because if you reject what paul say about Jesus, then you have to reject what matthew mark luke and john say as well. Because if paul lying, then they all could be lying about what they see jesus say and do to.

That why you argument ludicrous stupid and delusional.

I no know what you think you would accomplish with you nonsense.

The nicea council have three councils to decide and confirm what books would be in the bible. Paul epistles was written even before the gospels.

And you think you in this 21st century have more wisdom than the nicea council that met thousands of yrs ago that knew the authentic and real books Christians was using at the time?

You mad writer. you either stupid or arrogant to the point that you really think your crazed obsession with paul can really make any sense.

Frankly I think you just foolish.
Great point.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#488129 Feb 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>I apologize for my bias. I agree Lot could have bene seduced , even raped by his daughters. However, he drank the wine willingly.

"It's not my fault, I was drunk." is no exceuse. Lot sinned as much as his daughters, may be more so.

It is indeed a very deep story.
He passed out. It has a mind of its own. C'mon! You are better than this.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#488130 Feb 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>I apologize for my bias. I agree Lot could have bene seduced , even raped by his daughters. However, he drank the wine willingly.

"It's not my fault, I was drunk." is no exceuse. Lot sinned as much as his daughters, may be more so.

It is indeed a very deep story.
You're posts are sometimes like one of those Christians who said Negroes are animals because Lot and his family were Negroes. At some point it stops being funny and starts being sad.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#488131 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>LOL.

True. And they exploit us all to varying degrees.

But even so, it is possible to make good choices, and with a little luck, extract a good life from the game.
Luck? Aren't you an atheist? Hmm...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#488132 Feb 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
You called? There is no such thing as mythical Adam of the garden of Eden. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Ok. You know this how?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#488133 Feb 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
http://www.watchman.org/lds/gb hjesus.htm
That's nice Qu <3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#488134 Feb 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
I wonder to any of you guys, really really believe in this Jesus stuff. I mean really.

Can you imagine singing eternal praise to your lord in heaven. Can you really imagine sinners standing in flames, engulfed in tormenting fire for eternity. Is the body and blood, really real flesh and real blood. Truly 100% flesh you chew and crunch, blood to drink to give you life.

Does anyone really believe in this any more?
I don't really think about the fate of the ones who reject God but I love to think and imagine Heaven :-)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#488135 Feb 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
whoops, I should really stop the reality checks over here :D did it again, d'oh!
Not at all. Knock yourself out, welcome :-)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#488136 Feb 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
REVELATION Study

I. Rev 1:11 Part 12 continued (bridged with Rev 2:12)

"Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, PERGAMUM,

Rev 1______/TTTTTTTTTTTTT\______Re v 2

II. Jesus: "THESE ARE THE WORDS OF HIM who has the sharp double-edged sword . I know where you live - where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.(Revelations 2:12

1. These are the words of Him - First of all, Praise God for His Son, Jesus.

* Jesus: "The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life." John 6:63

A. In reference to the statement Jesus had made above... He is saying His words are spiritual... they are living and active. His Words are health and life for your own spirit, soul and body. The Holy Bible, contrary to popular opinion, is more than a book. It is truthful... it is factual. I say that it is a diamond in the rough because some political events occurred in some places of it and only one (through faithful study) would have to distinguish which is which... for the scriptures tell us to "rightly divide the Word of Truth" (2 Timothy 2:15). Notice that it says to "rightly" divide the Word... not "wrongly" divide it. You see, the devil can't destroy God's Word. They've tried to ban it, burn it... that didn't work so then they tried banning and burning people for adhering to God's Word. That didn't work either. The devil can't destroy God's Word but he can sure try to pervert it to deceive others... he perverts it by religiously appealing to the sinful nature. Like, that is why some religious leaders, churches and pastors, are coming out of the closet or supporting fornications... it is the deception of the devil that is behind the scenes in all of this.

B. Just like the fisherman who had a starfish in his net. He cut it up and through it back into water. After a little while he pulled up more starfish..."what the?" So he did the same thing... the next thing you know the harbor was swarmed with starfish. Because starfishes replicate themselves. In the same way beloved, the more the persecution... the more THE INCREASE Praise The Lord!

Another example would be when Pharaoh (Exodus 1) tried to "depopulate" the Israelites. The more savage Pharaoh became... the more the Israelites INCREASED. Another example is when persecution finally came to the Jerusalem Church in the book of Acts... when they were finally persecuted, they scattered... out of that scattering they went out from their comfort zone and being rich in faith, they evangelized the Gospel. Philip (a deacon I believe) was a good example of that scattering... in which he ministered to a high-ranking Ethiopian in the Queen's court. The Ethiopian, having been saved and baptized then took that word to a nation of people. Say increase...

* Jesus: "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away."

Amen
Amen <3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#488137 Feb 14, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>And you are looking for a "smooch* from me....right?

I knew it....***SMOOCH***

(Hey the number is 1111)
What number are you referring to Epi?:-)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#488138 Feb 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. Jesus is revered in Islam.

Note that according to Islam, Jesus is the Messiah, not Muhammad.

At it's core, Islam is just another form of Christinaity.
Oh no you didn't!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#488139 Feb 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>nonsense having 1000 errors
Doc?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#488140 Feb 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
This is going to bother a lot of people,but I believe in 'keepin it REAL',so I have to say this to all of the European-American citizens who can't seem to understand what Barack Obama is up to. Whether you REALIZE it,or not,Obama is DETERMINED to destroy the 'white establishment' in America and replace it with a government controlled by the new worldwide order 'possee'.
Duh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Gods r Delusion x... 673,296
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min Rob Ford Sr 286,296
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Catcher1 104,723
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr _Drifter 981,314
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr _Drifter 4,052
_____POPE Francis 100% EXPOSED_____ 2 hr Peter Ross 9
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Peter Ross 445,813
More from around the web