“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#488039 Feb 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Confuseus say: it is less painful to shoot another's foot than one's own.
But it doesn't do much for one's own ingrown toenails or athlete's foot.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#488040 Feb 13, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Bonsoir mon amie (is that more correctly done?) my bad (as we say here in the states) but sometimes it is all I can do to keep up with the english language which is my native tongue, so please excuse my ignorance, lol.
Only thing I will say to the rest of your post is God's speed and the best to both Sora and yourself.(:
Bonsoir mon ami, I am a Creole and I was born in the Garden District of New Orleans. The French language has been carried over in my family since Colonial times. Much like Amish and Pennsylvania Dutch. Yes, your pronounciation is much better now. I am American like you, but my English is uniquely mine and shaped by my environment.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#488041 Feb 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes. BUT...we have passed the "blooming onion" stage, and are not the treasured "golden goose" we once were. You will see the fruits we were allowed to enjoy being slowly removed and fed to a more promising "goose"...."to those that have eyes to see"....
I am forunate in that my postion still places value on experience.
Sora

San Diego, CA

#488042 Feb 13, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you can understand why I was so upset in the other forum, where one in particular mocked my sisters death, laughed at her decomposition and then gave me a link to a skeleton dancing and asking if I had heard from meatball.
My heart was breaking; he was referring to my sister who was burned to death at the age of 2.5 and who I had never met - I had mentioned my trip to the cemetery where my recently buried Mother (she died unexpectedly in my arms) was and also my beloved Step Father and Grand Father.
I guess what saddens me most is the fact that people like Catcher1 comment all the time on the Christian's posting, especially when it comes to the way it is written, and yet when I posted my avatar image at the gravesite, his loving comment was "are you happy with your weight".
They tell me continually Christianity and Christians are bigoted lunatics chatting to a Sky Daddy, and that Prayer and Praying groups are stupid and a waste of time.
If it was IANS or HL's or Catcher1's Sister, you can bet your bippy that there would have been sympathy, and not ridicule. Sorry for ranting on, but this is an old forum being bombarded again, and we need to keep our lines open, so that other newcomers can share with us that which we are seeking in our lives.
I used to say in my Avatar, "Seeking Serah" and someone gave me a beautiful pic of an Angel sitting on a Bible, with those words inscribed. Perhaps I will dig it out again, to remind myself that I am still only a novice seeker :)
*Sheds tears* I know what it feels like to lose a sister, as you know. They are merely trying to bait you cher, nothing more nothing less. Misery and cruelty loves company. I find such actions distasteful and a form of cyber-bullying. My advice to you as difficult as it may be is to ignore them and focus on who you are as a person, for myself the worst thing one can feel is revenge and I shall never allow any person the right to make me feel this way. Listen to me, this is not who you are. You are better than this and you were not created to feel vengeance. Read this carefully cher and pass this on: Revenge is never a straight line. It is a forest, and like a forest it is easy to lose your way... To get lost... To forget where you came in. Do not become like those you profess to hate only through love and compassion may we change the world. This is not helping any of us here. I am deeply sorry if my words are offensive but I feel like this is something you need to know.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#488043 Feb 13, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, most people are air heads when it comes to our rights being slowly taken away...Don't forget the Extra large/Big Gulp soft drinks they are taking away from THE people....Now they are buying three mediums to make up for the Extra large they lost.LOL If I want to buy an orange juice or a Big gulp that is my choice, not anyone else's ! LOL Funny, nobody made much of a fuss about it, in New York. But, where in the world does anyone have the right to tell a person they can or can not have a small or Extra large because it is unhealthy? Yet they allow us to consume all the Liquor and Cigarettes and food. How dare they tell our kids in schools what they are going to get to eat.LOL Not everyone likes to eat what Mrs. Obama likes to eat! LOL I could not believe that the law actually came in to a home and took a child away for being too fat. The mother and father loved the girl, took great care of her, house clean and nice clothes but, she was too fat. I just can't understand how they let people who are known drug abusers, sellers and makers of meth, abusers and they have to go back to the same environment. They took a little girl who loved her parents and they loved her. They took her away for her being too fat. What is wrong with that picture? Can you imagine the horror that child has went through in the last year? Let alone the emotional problems 'the law" has and will give her for a life time. The problem our society is the law is in everyone's business including every country....They think they can fix everyone and every country when they can't even balance the budget! LOL How messed up is that?:)
Exactly.
Talk about turning common sense inside out...
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488044 Feb 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am forunate in that my postion still places value on experience.
this is only inside of your little old brain

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#488045 Feb 13, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, most people are air heads when it comes to our rights being slowly taken away...Don't forget the Extra large/Big Gulp soft drinks they are taking away from THE people....Now they are buying three mediums to make up for the Extra large they lost.LOL If I want to buy an orange juice or a Big gulp that is my choice, not anyone else's ! LOL Funny, nobody made much of a fuss about it, in New York. But, where in the world does anyone have the right to tell a person they can or can not have a small or Extra large because it is unhealthy? Yet they allow us to consume all the Liquor and Cigarettes and food. How dare they tell our kids in schools what they are going to get to eat.LOL Not everyone likes to eat what Mrs. Obama likes to eat! LOL I could not believe that the law actually came in to a home and took a child away for being too fat. The mother and father loved the girl, took great care of her, house clean and nice clothes but, she was too fat. I just can't understand how they let people who are known drug abusers, sellers and makers of meth, abusers and they have to go back to the same environment. They took a little girl who loved her parents and they loved her. They took her away for her being too fat. What is wrong with that picture? Can you imagine the horror that child has went through in the last year? Let alone the emotional problems 'the law" has and will give her for a life time. The problem our society is the law is in everyone's business including every country....They think they can fix everyone and every country when they can't even balance the budget! LOL How messed up is that?:)
On my local news tonight was announced a expectant mother was in her front yard with her three year old daughter.A man approached her taking of his clothes making advances and the woman picked up her three year old and run to her landlords house which was next door to hers.Getting in the landlords home the man followed and push his way into landlords home to attact her.The 87 year old landlord tried to stop this attact and finally picked up his hand gun and shot the man twice.The man then left and drove himself to hospital.You welcome to read about it most probably on the internet at Kob-tv channel 4 Albuquerque,New Mexico.
To think the govn wants gun control.Stories like theses need to be told more often on the news however only stories that grab big headlines are the ones where guns have killed needlesslee.Very unbalanced views for sure.

Location hidden

#488046 Feb 13, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Seraphine ~ I found what I was looking for and have no doubts at all about Mother Teresa, and agree that we are on target for a purpose. I will take all the help I can get on my Spiritual Journey, being a caterpillar in a cocoon :)
Bonsoir Serah, after the stage of the pupa, the caterpillar turns into a beautiful butterfly. With this being said Sora and I then shall act as your spiritual advisors. In regards to the purpose only time will tell what it is.

Location hidden

#488047 Feb 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Captain;
Think I seenin some backfire.Just doin some wondering here bare with me please.Ya think the gang movement is just gonna walk in with those guns and say here is mine theses are nation wide.Let just open the door to terrorist and invited them to dinner and hand them all the cash so there funding do not run low,and while we at it tell them it okay to destroy families,children,relatives with no guns to protect our selves with.Now where I come from out here we have our own since of justice.Just messin with a man hat can get one a hospital visit.Right now is a buy out going on for guns thru the police departments but private parties are pay the higher price for them,then the police departments cannot afford so guns going to the highest payer.Then there is another attuide taking place and moving like a tumble weed in a wind storm or as uncontrolable pairrie fire.Homemake fire arms and amo,along with booby traps on properity some are very deadly.Most of this attuide stems from people had loved ones in the service who fought and gave there lives for freedom of this country and for theses type of folks this is grained into them like the blood that runs thru there vains.
Ya. But we are becoming fewer and fewer. I know what you are say'n.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488048 Feb 13, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Outlandish, with a Gibberish accent.
my foreign is a lot better from your rascistic low grade nationalistic hateful languge

you are POS inlander despseful miserable creature bringing disgrace to this Society even to the leaders of KKK
YOU ARE JUST CYBER COWARD AND TRUSH, simple missing link of evolutionary neanderthalian skull use to found in Siberia by russian criminals playing with your skull footbal

shame and dishonour criminals primitive like you btought to the Noble American Society of High Lucky Sperm Society arived in 18 century to this country

your orienatation to be homosexual is worse from litte roach leaving sperm on your red alcoholic nose during sleep time,and peeing like little baby in the materace

Location hidden

#488050 Feb 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
But it doesn't do much for one's own ingrown toenails or athlete's foot.
For that one must be beyond "expert" shot. Lol!
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488051 Feb 13, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
1. scientists know we haven't got "it all figured out." Your caricature of people who understand biology and therefore accept evolution is ridiculous.
2. your statements about your religious belief are simply that: statements about religious belief. They have no evidence based value to them and therefore do not contribute to a discussion of biology.
also
Go away to your biology topics,and flush your biological stupidity caliming that 30 years old skull of criminal alcoholic so called "neanderthalian" from siberia is old 30 milions years

biological proff of bird sperm is proff that sperm is from bird created by God

biological proof that chicken egg have yolk and white sperm is prove that human can eat this sperm after cook or baked, but human can not eat human sperm

if you mix human s... with cow manure ,you will receive modern biological fertilizer ,fertilizing your tomatoes and receive biological tomatoes stinking like human s...mixed with cow manure

A lot beter is to believe in GOD

as to belive in your biological sperm and s.... cooked or made fertilizer
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488052 Feb 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly.
Talk about turning common sense inside out...
this old women K.is horible idle gossip,
abominable bambling against others and making spam from this topic?

she is happy she has you as responder
he he he
blah blah blah blah
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488053 Feb 13, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Outlandish, with a Gibberish accent.
your post is worthy only
Loud not good diagested stinking Fart
Bum PPRRRRRRRRT

Location hidden

#488054 Feb 13, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. searching, aloneness ..
Bonsoir cher, during this period of painting, people searched for a way to reconnect with nature. The beauty of art is its subjectivity to each person, every person when they see a painting sees it differently. Human beings are no different I think. I believe that Christians and nonbelievers should respect eachother's boundaries and personal space. As I mentioned personally attacking someone for their beliefs especially when they are different from your own is an act of evil. Presecution leads to action all we need do is observe human history for this. Nature is for all people to share and enjoy our house blends nature and the city together just as how we were raised. I apologize for your being attacked as well as to mon ami (Catcher) we should treat eachother not as Christians or nonbelievers but as human beings, this is what I believe and this is what I shall stand by. There may come a time when I may be attacked for my willingness to learn from others irregardless of who they are but I feel the choice is mine to make and no other person's. Sorry, even I feel the need to rant sometimes I hope I have not offended you in any way cher.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#488055 Feb 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
On my local news tonight was announced a expectant mother was in her front yard with her three year old daughter.A man approached her taking of his clothes making advances and the woman picked up her three year old and run to her landlords house which was next door to hers.Getting in the landlords home the man followed and push his way into landlords home to attact her.The 87 year old landlord tried to stop this attact and finally picked up his hand gun and shot the man twice.The man then left and drove himself to hospital.You welcome to read about it most probably on the internet at Kob-tv channel 4 Albuquerque,New Mexico.
To think the govn wants gun control.Stories like theses need to be told more often on the news however only stories that grab big headlines are the ones where guns have killed needlesslee.Very unbalanced views for sure.
I agree. They can take mine when they pry them from my cold dead hands! Just the way I feel..... How dare Eric Holder to announce he could decide who had 2nd amendment rights. Now that's a turn of events....who should really be the one behind bars, are people that stupid? LOL That is a topic within itself!

Location hidden

#488056 Feb 13, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
he he he
blah blah blah blah
How are you DS?
Who do you think will be the next pope?
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#488057 Feb 13, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
he he he
blah blah blah blah
you talkin bout me? huh? what? blah blah blah! Leave me out of your conversations too old man! SPAM you are SPAM! You are only a destroyer, of yourself! You just gossiped about me, in front of me....You ridicule and bully everyone on this page. Please leave ME out of your conversations and we won't have any problems. Stay out of my life, don't reply to me either! K

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#488058 Feb 13, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
How can you write "universally accepted, detailed and flawless academic definition of species" and claim to understand science?
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that is science. You cant define 'species' so your rant is a joke.
I gave up on your tirades days ago.
Feel free to "go fundie" without me.
Science includes no "universally accepted, detailed and flawless academic definitions" of anything. The point of science is to continually refine its positions, creating knowledge out of hypothesis testing.

Sorry, baby, I'm no fundie. But you sure sound like one when you claim that genesis supports the theory of evolution.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#488059 Feb 13, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
also
Go away to your biology topics,and flush your biological stupidity caliming that 30 years old skull of criminal alcoholic so called "neanderthalian" from siberia is old 30 milions years
Hahaha!
biological proff of bird sperm is proff that sperm is from bird created by God
hahahaha!
biological proof that chicken egg have yolk and white sperm is prove that human can eat this sperm after cook or baked, but human can not eat human sperm
if you mix human s... with cow manure ,you will receive modern biological fertilizer ,fertilizing your tomatoes and receive biological tomatoes stinking like human s...mixed with cow manure
hahahaha!

God you are funny.
A lot beter is to believe in GOD
bwwahahahahahahahaha!

Did your belief make you this uneducated and crazed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Catcher1 740,063
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min truth 543,034
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min MUQ1 259,654
shytown 29 min Baytown 1
does parents like having sex infront of their k... (May '13) 58 min G4ORCE 95
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr HipGnosis 173,812
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Aura Mytha 227,740

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••