Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#488101 Feb 13, 2013
Edit IANS...Just for context and clarification, were you also the 'injured party' when inquiring if I sleep with sheep and if my mother is a prostitute? Mind you I am not claiming I am an injured party as your words on the Internet can not do me any harm. I am simply pointing out your baffling hypocrisy. I have said I believe you to be dishonest and a bigot because your posts reflect that imo.I am not sure where my posts gave you reason to ask if my mother was a prostitute. Like I said you are unable to injure me so I wont claim otherwise but it would be interesting to know when you ever think you are at fault. Certainly not when denying your own words or broad-brushing with hate or making vulgar inquiries. So when?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#488102 Feb 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Hey Whispers, LeLeZ Serah, G Black Thunder and anybody still posting. I am like 4 days behind and didnt even make it back 24 hours and dont know when I will have time so for now just popping in to say hello. Hope everyone is doing well.(T) PEACE
Hi Skom;
Hope you doin okay in this big ole world.Everything well with me here.Figured you was workin some long hours possible fillin a order as had not seen any posting you've made.Have a good one.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#488103 Feb 13, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think homosexuality is truly in the "Light of Day",
what so ever..
There is true torment and hatred and uncalled for bias against
homosexuals, in our world.
My point was- unless one is a homosexual- why would anyone be
spending so much time and effort regarding homosexuality??
Are their actions towards homosexuality, just a means to an end?
I wake and worry about the plight of all our children, worldwide,
everyday.
Try my best every day to make some change.. even if it's just
simply tiny..
I know you are much more than a prayer warrior.
:)
Peace and many Blessings
to you..
Perhaps the 'light of day' was the wrong term for 'more exposure' than the others suffering. Lets just say from what I see, it is an 'open subject' in most media, maybe more-so than what is still behind closed doors.

I agree with the 'torment, hatred and bias' regarding homosexuality - until it touches 'us'... as family, friends - and have had so many turn to me for that friendship.

I don't believe for a minute we were meant to turn our backs of anyone suffering - be it of their own doing or outside of - and become the judge and jury of their lives. It would be like saying cut off the life of a thief because they steal.

I do believe tho that if more folk were 'doing more' to help one another... even lending their ear without condemnation, solutions to many problems could be found before a ship sinks! But once the ship already has...'Love' should be the Hand of Rescue which reaches out.

For truth is in Real Life', NO-one asks in times of rescue what faith, religion, belief system anyone stands for - let alone 'what they did in life, or who they are'... before they are 'saved from their peril'!

Some 'Christians' have the knack of knocking on a strangers door, and before that person has opened their mouth, already they have been deemed as 'not saved'... without even the Grace of asking more.

No Le Le... I am not much more than anything... have never thought of myself as a prayer warrior. Prayer - for me - is a 24/7 state of living within God's Grace, and learning His mercies are not always what we think they should be, yet none the less, much more than we expected!

Thanx for talking...
His Love and Peace be with you always. Keep up your Love for the children...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#488104 Feb 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Hey Whispers, LeLeZ Serah, G Black Thunder and anybody still posting. I am like 4 days behind and didnt even make it back 24 hours and dont know when I will have time so for now just popping in to say hello. Hope everyone is doing well.(T) PEACE
HEY!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#488105 Feb 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
In all honesty I skip lots of pages here.
My apologies to those who I like to read and respond to, I just get tired of digging through the manure to find the ponies.

May you all find your heart's desire.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#488106 Feb 13, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Hey Skom...
[and the crew there.]
have to go now myself, but always with you in Spirit!
His Love and Peace be yours all ways.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#488107 Feb 14, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, this is indeed true.
Amen, Bonsoir mon amie Seraphine, how're you this evening.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#488108 Feb 14, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, I am a Creole and I was born in the Garden District of New Orleans. The French language has been carried over in my family since Colonial times. Much like Amish and Pennsylvania Dutch. Yes, your pronounciation is much better now. I am American like you, but my English is uniquely mine and shaped by my environment.
Thank you Seraphine, you have a Blessed day.(:

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#488109 Feb 14, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
I believe same sex marriages should be banned with extreme prejudice. And I'm being very kind.
You really deserve to be treated as you wish others treated.

Fennario

#488110 Feb 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Do you consider the following bigotry?
“No, I don’t know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God.”– George H. W. Bush
Serah wrote:
What was the question Bush answered?
"Surely you recognize the equal citizenship and patriotism of Americans who are atheists?"
Serah wrote:
I don't know in my opinion means you don't know enough to make a hard and fast statement ...
Disagree. Not in this context it doesn't, no more than, "Maybe you should just go and kill yourself" shows indecision. They're weasel words.
Serah wrote:
...but it does sound bigoted to me.
Agreed.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#488111 Feb 14, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it can happen, what do you believe can bring about trust , true trust in God-
and mankind Loving one another, truly Loving one another?
I only recall a site you and I and JW posted on re: the super
natural..A long time ago.
I think JW would love to welcome anyone , for any reason ,
to this thread she
so humbly created..
Yes.. agreed : and JW is indeed an inspiration :)

#488112 Feb 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Howdy Skom :)
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Astoria, NY

#488113 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"Surely you recognize the equal citizenship and patriotism of Americans who are atheists?"
<quoted text>
Disagree. Not in this context it doesn't, no more than, "Maybe you should just go and kill yourself" shows indecision. They're weasel words.
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Did you ALL know ABOUT WAR MONGERING Bushjr & co had been tried for War Crimes against HumAnity by iNT'L War crimes Tribunal?

#488114 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Then his answer was bigoted ~ GOD would recognize us all as equals...:)

Fennario

#488115 Feb 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
Tell us what did you achieved by puting proudly your sick authority above others?

I captained a winning team in a charity trivia contest recently. Is that what you meant by achievement and authority?

I felt badly because the prize was a bottle of pricey tequila for each member of the team that I think cost more than the entry fee.

I saw our trophy yesterday, which is on a shelf in the bar at a local hotel that a buddy of mine on the team owns and runs. Several members of the team meet there each Wednesday night for Jeopardy! over wine, then head off to dinner.

Thanks for asking.

Fennario

#488116 Feb 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
try you clown
bullyng with me?instead with those christian ladies?
Just try?
I will make from your brain- bucket of s..
from your posts 2 containers of dumpster mixed with dead rats
from your self ego just bunch of stinking small mouses balls look like black pepper
Religion has been good for you. Imagine what a mess you'd be without Jesus.

Fennario

#488117 Feb 14, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
Bonsoir mon ami, if no person will apologize to you for the way you have been treated then I will. I am sorry for the way you are being treated, my heart and my soul take no joy in this.

Thank you kindly, but that's not necessary. I wasn't treated too badly - just rudely. My purpose with all of that was not to get an apology, which I never expected, but to make my point about cheap forgiveness on demand with apology optional.

You probably saw Juicy's post telling me about Christian love requiring it between her various slanders. From http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR... :

IANS wrote: "Christian doctrine requires only that you repent and ask for forgiveness, not that you make restitution or apologize to your victim."

Juicy wrote: "What 'Doctrine'? To hurt someone and not apologize to them would not be loving them. Jesus taught to love others as yourself. There is also no point in repenting to God if we have a problem confessing and repenting to one another. If I hurt someone and didn't apologize, I would feel like a hypocrite in asking for God's forgiveness. I believe it's tied in with judgement and giving to God."

It wasn't long after that that she called me a liar without cause, and refused to back up her claim. I think that I made my point, as well as giving Juicy the verbal fillip to the ear that she earned with her bad manners.
Seraphine wrote:
I hope you remember me. We spoke of music.
Yes, of course I remember you. You are the pianist and art restorer that I believe lives close to my old stomping grounds in San Diego County.
Seraphine wrote:
When an injustice is done the wronged person must be forgiven as I have said numerous time our actions are defined by our words, again I am sorry for this and if you need to vent then I am here to listen.
Thanks again, but no, I don't need to vent about that.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#488118 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi Ians, a subject was discussed last week which I cannot remember the response. Do you think your intellectual efforts are being wasted trying to deconvert Christians? Are you trying to deconvert Christians, and do you feel this is a worthwhile cause, and use of your time? I am an ex-C myself. Just wondering what the purpose is. Do you feel victimised by Christians forcing their religion on you?

Fennario

#488119 Feb 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
if you mix human s... with cow manure ,you will receive modern biological fertilizer ,fertilizing your tomatoes and receive biological tomatoes stinking like human s...mixed with cow manure
A lot beter is to believe in GOD
Not in your case.

Fennario

#488120 Feb 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
you continue to call me 'dim'.
Don't make it so tempting.
Skombolis wrote:
How to anyone honest is that not hypocritical? While insulting someone you claim you are the victim?
Yes. I was the victim of your poor reading comprehension, snap judgments, and ill breeding. I simply got tired of your unsupported slanders and chose to reciprocate. I guess you never anticipated that possibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 12 min discocrisco 1
News The First Market Test In The Trump Presidency? 13 min discocrisco 1
News Twentynine Palms - DesertVictorville man suspec... 14 min discocrisco 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min guest 673,284
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr lightbeamrider 4,051
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 184,622
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,189
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 hr COOTERDOG 104,720
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 981,301
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr True Christian-Jew 445,811
More from around the web