Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
No apology is necessary, but thank you anyway.
This is only exchange between us that I could find between Epi and me, and it wasn't a comment about her prayers. Is this what you were referring to as "bullying" or "picking on"?:
Epiphany2 wrote: "I shared the story last week of my cousin who was gay.....I am not covering up hatred because I really LOVED my cousin (he was like my Brother)....but as a Christian I know God has words against the gay lifestyle. I trust Gods word...I still LOVE my cousin."
IANS wrote: "Don't you think that those words from your church stain your understanding of who your cousin is? How could they not? Your cousin has had to deal with much of the Christian world thinking of him as a living, walking abomination to their god. Why should he have to live in such a world if we can make a better one for him? To do that, a mighty beast has to be subdued - the Christian church. I say that it's time that the rest of us began speaking up about that abomination. That knife cuts both ways. As ye sow ..."
Epiphany2 wrote: "IANS...I will call you Ian..... The "Church" didn't tell me anything. In my thinking the "church" is a group of Christ followers trying to live their life to the best to their ability. The BIBLE or Gods Word states how he feels (and what he "hates"....I don't follow man (church) I follow God. Even if the church is irradicated I will still Follow God and his ways. PS.... I've never been a real good Follower"
IANS: "Epiphany...I will call you Ep. Your bible is the church's handbook. It cobbled it, and it propagates it. If you learned from it, you are learning from the church."
==========
You said that I hurt her with my words. Those? It's hard to see what you object to here.
This woman was talking about her gay cousin whom she loved, but clearly judged as Christians often do. This is where Christian homophobia is especially damaging - within families. I was hoping to help her and others see that. And I put the blame squarely on the church for her holding those ideas, and indicated that I thought that the church was imposing a societal burden, and needed to be opposed.
Then Epi wandered off through the daffodils, distracted by my use of the word church, engaging in some cryptic equivocation using capitalization, and completely ignoring the main message. So, I addressed the church-Church problem again
Is this what you object to - what you called picking on her? I had no idea. Is Epi too frail to read kinds of these things? Are you asking me to leave her to post her opinions unanswered, whatever I might think about them, however hurtful they might be to others like her cousin, and stifle my own opinions because they might disturb her tranquility?
OK. For you, I will. But not before leaving another comment.
Sometimes, this thread is like the day room from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. It's like a rehab unit in here - group therapy. There's just not a lot of fortitude with so many posting here. People go to pieces over nothing. Misunderstanding runs rampant. People seem to be barely coping. Is that correct? Is Epi on life support?
I suspect that Christian theology is partly to blame for what appears to be learned helplessness. You are told that the world is a nasty and dangerous place that man can't hope to navigate without divine protection and guidance, and that women are even weaker than men.
I'm not your enemy. Your church is.
**Cough**Cough**

Ian.....could you hand me that cup of tea?

Thank you....I'm feeling a little better (Thanks for asking about me)....I think I'll get ready and go to "CHURCH" tonight

LOL

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Would you call LAWLESS hateful and intolerant of the Mormon Jesus for objecting to that church's characterization of his race as dark, filthy, lazy, loathsome, and an abomination?
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Ians... I know initially it (LDS Church) started off as anti-black,
.. Joseph Smith, the first prophet of the Mormon church, welcomed blacks into his church and was against slavery. He even had a plan to abolish the institution ..

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text> especially through Brigham Young. But please show a link where they said it exactly as you have described it please.
I know that is how non-Mormon whites have felt about blacks...
are you describing what the Mormons stated or something that you have experienced in your own life? Thanks in advance.. Respectfully Quin.
.. BrighamYoung became a racist while residing in MO and promoted discrimination by denying the priesthood and temple ordinances to blacks. In THE JOURNAL OF DISCOURSES, v. 7, Page 291, Young wrote ...

"You see some classes of the human family that are black, uncouth, uncomely, disagreeable and low in their habits, wild, and seemingly deprived of nearly all the blessings of the intelligence that is generally bestowed upon mankind. The first man that committed the odious crime of killing one of his brethren will be cursed the
longest of any one of the children of Adam.

Cain slew his brother. Cain might have been killed, and that would have put a termination to that line of human beings. This was not to be, and the Lord put a mark upon him, which is the flat nose and black skin. Trace mankind down to after the flood, and then another curse is pronounced upon the same race-that they should be the "servant of servants;" and they will be, until that curse is removed; and the Abolitionists cannot help it, nor in the least alter that decree. How long is that race to endure the dreadful curse that is upon them?

That curse will remain upon them, and they never can hold the Priesthood or share in it until all the other descendants of Adam have received the promises and enjoyed the blessings of the Priesthood and the keys thereof. Until the last ones of the residue of Adam's children are brought up to that favourable position, the children of Cain cannot receive the first ordinances of the Priesthood. They were the first that were cursed, and they will be the last from whom the curse will be removed. When the residue of the family of Adam come up and receive their blessings, then the curse will be removed from the seed of Cain, and they will receive blessings in like proportion."

.. AIN is correct ..

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL.
True. And they exploit us all to varying degrees.
But even so, it is possible to make good choices, and with a little luck, extract a good life from the game.
True.

I have been quite lucky compared to many.

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>The Mormon Jesus???
The mormons as a group apologize for what they think about blacks. maybe they realize black people are smart to, some are lazy but not all, and maybe
some of they daughters think black men look pretty in black, so then they apologize.
Homosexuals will never get the same thing. Because homosexuals can't change the truth what they do, unnatural sexual relations.
I'm not wrong, I think homosexuals are hateful and resentful of Christians for what Christians say about they lifestyle. Homosexuals are the Bigots.
My church no train me in anything, the bible give me all the training I need.
Homosexuality is a perverse abominable disgusting sin. That not coming from my pastor or the pope, that coming from me. how you like dem apples?
.. the LDS church was about to lose their non-profit status for discrimination when their prophet suddenly had a revelation that blacks were OK ..

.. most older Mormons still consider blacks inferior, unworthy of the Priesthood or Temple Ordinances ..

.. like your comments about Mormonism, the rest of your post is opinion, based on beliefs, not knowledge ..

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

REVELATION Study

I. Rev 1:11 Part 12 continued (bridged with Rev 2:12)

"Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, PERGAMUM,

Rev 1______/TTTTTTTTTTTTT\______Re v 2

II. Jesus: "THESE ARE THE WORDS OF HIM who has the sharp double-edged sword . I know where you live - where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.(Revelations 2:12

1. These are the words of Him - First of all, Praise God for His Son, Jesus.

* Jesus: "The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life." John 6:63

A. In reference to the statement Jesus had made above... He is saying His words are spiritual... they are living and active. His Words are health and life for your own spirit, soul and body. The Holy Bible, contrary to popular opinion, is more than a book. It is truthful... it is factual. I say that it is a diamond in the rough because some political events occurred in some places of it and only one (through faithful study) would have to distinguish which is which... for the scriptures tell us to "rightly divide the Word of Truth" (2 Timothy 2:15). Notice that it says to "rightly" divide the Word... not "wrongly" divide it. You see, the devil can't destroy God's Word. They've tried to ban it, burn it... that didn't work so then they tried banning and burning people for adhering to God's Word. That didn't work either. The devil can't destroy God's Word but he can sure try to pervert it to deceive others... he perverts it by religiously appealing to the sinful nature. Like, that is why some religious leaders, churches and pastors, are coming out of the closet or supporting fornications... it is the deception of the devil that is behind the scenes in all of this.

B. Just like the fisherman who had a starfish in his net. He cut it up and through it back into water. After a little while he pulled up more starfish..."what the?" So he did the same thing... the next thing you know the harbor was swarmed with starfish. Because starfishes replicate themselves. In the same way beloved, the more the persecution... the more THE INCREASE Praise The Lord!

Another example would be when Pharaoh (Exodus 1) tried to "depopulate" the Israelites. The more savage Pharaoh became... the more the Israelites INCREASED. Another example is when persecution finally came to the Jerusalem Church in the book of Acts... when they were finally persecuted, they scattered... out of that scattering they went out from their comfort zone and being rich in faith, they evangelized the Gospel. Philip (a deacon I believe) was a good example of that scattering... in which he ministered to a high-ranking Ethiopian in the Queen's court. The Ethiopian, having been saved and baptized then took that word to a nation of people. Say increase...

* Jesus: "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away."

Amen

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Would you call LAWLESS hateful and intolerant of the Mormon Jesus for objecting to that church's characterization of his race as dark, filthy, lazy, loathsome, and an abomination?
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Ians... I know initially it started off as anti-black,
.. Joseph Smith, the first prophet of the Mormon church, welcomed blacks into his church and was against slavery. He even had a plan to abolish the institution ..

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text> especially through Brigham Young. But please show a link where they said it exactly as you have described it please.
I know that is how non-Mormon whites have felt about blacks...
are you describing what the Mormons stated or something that you have experienced in your own life? Thanks in advance.. Respectfully Quin.
.. BrighamYoung became a racist while residing in MO and promoted discrimination by denying the priesthood and temple ordinances to blacks. In
THE JOURNAL OF DISCOURSES, v. 7, Page 291, Young wrote ...

"You see some classes of the human family that are black, uncouth, uncomely, disagreeable and low in their habits, wild, and seemingly deprived of nearly all the
blessings of the intelligence that is generally bestowed upon mankind. The first man that committed the odious crime of killing one of his brethren will be cursed the

Cain slew his brother. Cain might have been killed, and that would have put a termination to that line of human beings.
This was not to be, and the Lord put a mark upon him, which is the flat nose and black skin. Trace mankind down to after the flood, and then another curse is
pronounced upon the same race-that they should be the "servant of servants;" and they will be, until that curse is removed; and the Abolitionists cannot help it,
nor in the least alter that decree. How long is that race to endure the dreadful curse that is upon them?

That curse will remain upon them, and they never can hold the Priesthood or share in it until all the other descendants of Adam have received the
promises and enjoyed the blessings of the Priesthood and the keys thereof. Until the last ones of the residue of Adam's children are brought up to that
favourable position, the children of Cain cannot receive the first ordinances of the Priesthood. They were the first that were cursed, and they will be the last from
whom the curse will be removed. When the residue of the family of Adam come up and receive their blessings, then the curse will be removed from the seed of Cain,
and they will receive blessings in like proportion."

.. AIN is correct ..

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

"Damn them Mormon devils and them godless queers!"

Please continue to sh!t all over the teachings of Jesus. You are known by your fruits.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>The Mormon Jesus???
LOL.
There is no Christian Mormon Jesus as there is no Christian Klu Klux Klan Jesus. Jesus is Jesus. The mormons as a group apologize for what they think about blacks. maybe they realize black people are smart to, some are lazy but not all, and maybe some of they daughters think black men look pretty in black, so then they apologize.
Homosexuals will never get the same thing. Because homosexuals can't change the truth what they do, unnatural sexual relations. Women have been proven capable, blacks have been proven capable. It will be something to see them change people's mind that what they do is natural. I no think it possible.
I'm not wrong, I think homosexuals are hateful and resentful of Christians for what Christians say about they lifestyle. Homosexuals are the Bigots.
My church no train me in anything, the bible give me all the training I need.
If this makes me a bigot, so be it. Homosexuality is a perverse abominable disgusting sin. That not coming from my pastor or the pope, that coming from me. how you like dem apples?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Anniej
Thanks for giving "Epi" a "that-a-boy",... no doubt a GOD won't be answering any of Epi's open-air prayers.
We all get what we're looking for on this entertainment site.
And you are looking for a "smooch* from me....right?

I knew it....***SMOOCH***

(Hey the number is 1111)

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Mississippi the most religious state in the nation..........

Vermont the least religious..........

Burlington here I come..........

http://news.yahoo.com/most-religious-us-state...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Anniej
Thanks for giving "Epi" a "that-a-boy",... no doubt a GOD won't be answering any of Epi's open-air prayers.
We all get what we're looking for on this entertainment site.
And....I'm not a boy....LOL

:-)

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I humbly apologize to you... I thought you were Muslim from your earlier postings about Islam. I learned quite a bit about Islam during those postings btw, that they had quite a bit of good things to say about The Son of Mary.
Agreed. Jesus is revered in Islam.

Note that according to Islam, Jesus is the Messiah, not Muhammad.

At it's core, Islam is just another form of Christinaity.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
"Damn them Mormon devils and them godless queers!"
Please continue to sh!t all over the teachings of Jesus. You are known by your fruits.
<quoted text>
trifecta is not teacher, just stupid poster taking webs from internet and posting not knowing what he posted yeasterday

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>you no have to imagine, read the bible.
Jesus say people going to hell.....
Nope. Jesus never used the word Hell.

Do you even know what Gehenna and Sheol are ?

You really should get a Rabbi to explain it to you.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
.. BrighamYoung became a racist while residing in MO and promoted discrimination by denying the priesthood and temple ordinances to blacks. In
THE JOURNAL OF DISCOURSES, v. 7, Page 291, Young wrote ...
"You see some classes of the human family that are black, uncouth, uncomely, disagreeable and low in their habits, wild, and seemingly deprived of nearly all the
blessings of the intelligence that is generally bestowed upon mankind. The first man that committed the odious crime of killing one of his brethren will be cursed the
Cain slew his brother. Cain might have been killed, and that would have put a termination to that line of human beings.
This was not to be, and the Lord put a mark upon him, which is the flat nose and black skin. Trace mankind down to after the flood, and then another curse is
pronounced upon the same race-that they should be the "servant of servants;" and they will be, until that curse is removed; and the Abolitionists cannot help it,
nor in the least alter that decree. How long is that race to endure the dreadful curse that is upon them?
That curse will remain upon them, and they never can hold the Priesthood or share in it until all the other descendants of Adam have received the
promises and enjoyed the blessings of the Priesthood and the keys thereof. Until the last ones of the residue of Adam's children are brought up to that
favourable position, the children of Cain cannot receive the first ordinances of the Priesthood. They were the first that were cursed, and they will be the last from
whom the curse will be removed. When the residue of the family of Adam come up and receive their blessings, then the curse will be removed from the seed of Cain,
and they will receive blessings in like proportion."
.. AIN is correct ..
to this time,
you achieved only farts on this topic

just you are worthless troll,

how long earth exist in this form and immorals like you,curse of Cain is not going to be forgiven,seed of Cain inherit whole globe,only burn up by flaiming fire of God is able to wipe up this curse of murders,hate, and immoral atheistic perbverts 2 Peter 3;10

you and your gentic filth have same place like curse of Cain

you achueved nothing,
only FART
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Jesus is revered in Islam.
Note that according to Islam, Jesus is the Messiah, not Muhammad.
At it's core, Islam is just another form of Christinaity.
DUMB BUTT
according to Islam Jesus is just prpophet,and seal of all prophets is Muhammad

You are dumb butt,
at first read Quaran and kiss a....of muslim teacher mullah to teach idiot like you basic of Quaran beliefs, and Bible beliefs too
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
REVELATION Study
I. Rev 1:11 Part 12 continued (bridged with Rev 2:12)
"Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, PERGAMUM,
Rev 1______/TTTTTTTTTTTTT\______Re v 2
II. Jesus: "THESE ARE THE WORDS OF HIM who has the sharp double-edged sword . I know where you live - where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.(Revelations 2:12
1. These are the words of Him - First of all, Praise God for His Son, Jesus.
* Jesus: "The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life." John 6:63
A. In reference to the statement Jesus had made above... He is saying His words are spiritual... they are living and active. His Words are health and life for your own spirit, soul and body. The Holy Bible, contrary to popular opinion, is more than a book. It is truthful... it is factual. I say that it is a diamond in the rough because some political events occurred in some places of it and only one (through faithful study) would have to distinguish which is which... for the scriptures tell us to "rightly divide the Word of Truth" (2 Timothy 2:15). Notice that it says to "rightly" divide the Word... not "wrongly" divide it. You see, the devil can't destroy God's Word. They've tried to ban it, burn it... that didn't work so then they tried banning and burning people for adhering to God's Word. That didn't work either. The devil can't destroy God's Word but he can sure try to pervert it to deceive others... he perverts it by religiously appealing to the sinful nature. Like, that is why some religious leaders, churches and pastors, are coming out of the closet or supporting fornications... it is the deception of the devil that is behind the scenes in all of this.
B. Just like the fisherman who had a starfish in his net. He cut it up and through it back into water. After a little while he pulled up more starfish..."what the?" So he did the same thing... the next thing you know the harbor was swarmed with starfish. Because starfishes replicate themselves. In the same way beloved, the more the persecution... the more THE INCREASE Praise The Lord!
Another example would be when Pharaoh (Exodus 1) tried to "depopulate" the Israelites. The more savage Pharaoh became... the more the Israelites INCREASED. Another example is when persecution finally came to the Jerusalem Church in the book of Acts... when they were finally persecuted, they scattered... out of that scattering they went out from their comfort zone and being rich in faith, they evangelized the Gospel. Philip (a deacon I believe) was a good example of that scattering... in which he ministered to a high-ranking Ethiopian in the Queen's court. The Ethiopian, having been saved and baptized then took that word to a nation of people. Say increase...
* Jesus: "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away."
Amen
nonsense having 1000 errors
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. thanks, many of you understand. Perhaps you can teach Trifecta. I certainly can't ..
.. anyway, that reminds me of a song ..
I am just a poor boy
Though my story's seldom told
I have squandered my resistance
For a pocket full of mumbles such are promises
All lies and jests
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest (la, la, la)
.. you probably know the rest ..
<< handing Grace one yellow, long-stemmed rose >>
like usual nothing new,not any achievement
Only dr SHRINK IS ABLE TO FART ON YOUR POSTS

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Joseph Smith: "Having learned with extreme regret, that an article entitled,'Free People of Color,' in the last number of the Star has been misunderstood, we feel in duty bound to state, in this Extra, that our intention was not only to stop free people of color from emigrating to this state, but to prevent them from being admitted as member of the Church."

History of the Church (that is, Mormon church) 1:378-379

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are looking for a "smooch* from me....right?
I knew it....***SMOOCH***
.. thanks. Knew you'd come around ..

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Even if the police torched Dorner's hideout,that was a neccessary step to stop his demonic actions.
What about the police opening fire on innocent people?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 469,561 - 469,580 of596,618
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

692 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Liam 512,300
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 680,790
Do Albanian men like hispanic/latina women? (Aug '11) 11 min juicy 63
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min who 250,435
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min Aerobatty 217,179
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 30 min Dang It 109,755
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 33 min Demi Lovato 1,908
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 57 min erectnipples69 276
•••
•••
•••