Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#487990 Feb 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> It's not the states you know. It is the nation divided into 10 regional states. You didn't know of this? This all started with the patriot act, HS , and a couple others I cant recall. Oh yes. It is indeed reality. I thought someone such as yourself might have gotten some signal from it. You can look it up. It was a very slick quiet operation. When I was first made aware of it a few years or so back I thought they were nuts...not so. I think Ventura might have hit on some of it, but they may have removed it also. There are documents, but I believe the TS names are blocked out. Look around. I am sure you can find it. We even have internment camps with childrens playgrounds and everything. They have a special name for them, and I can't remember what it was now.
You can check in any time you like-but you can never leave.
The things that I have known about, they have came from Christians who are investigating "certain" things. I have known about many things but it was lined up as what we would say Revelation is taking place, quietly. You and your beliefs would think one to be nutso, or crackers. I knew about the fema camps and in Oklahoma the massive plastic coffins. They have a RFID Chip ready to go, this will make it easier to find you, if you are hurt, all of your information will be on this chip, including your finances. Most people are like lost sheep, and will line up to take it. THey have made to to where they will say it can save your life... You will see even Christians, most won't even have a clue. This will eventually become mandatory very soon. Money will become a thing of the past. If you do not take the chip which they will either insert it in your hand or forehead. They believe that your hand the web of thumb and forefinger will be easier for the person. They want to start implementing this soon. Have you not wonder why the ON Star thing is being put in all of the cars and they want everyone to get rid of the "gas guzzelers"? They can turn off your car anywhere, anytime, if you don't comply. Now you go to facebook, and cellphones, most people put their lives out there and you know where and who they went with, and what time they got home. Big brother knows all about us, the internet alone.....What I find amazing that many things the prophets have said, and the parables that Jesus said of things to come, are almost fulfilled. The unbelievers and many Christians who do not study the Bible are not seeing this, or choose not too. I have known about the camps ,for awhile. I have been looking at these things as prophecy being fulfilled. I have always known about martial law...Just didn't know it had gone further than that, but it is just another prophecy being fulfilled as it happens. If you were not aware of the RFID chip their are many sites for it. obama health care made so much easier... There is even a site that the President has talked about it... If you have never saw the movie Left Behind, it is a fast briefing on things yet to come that the Bible. There are about four movies that go along with it, for anyone who realizes that these things are taking place. Now we are looking at Gun Control, before it is over, they will be trying to take them all away. Just think if we have nothing to protect ourselves with, all of the above, will take place so much simplier don't you think? Tell me, as one friend to another, what is your view on the above? Looking at it from a different perspective? I thought this would sound crazy ten years ago, but today, no, just waiting for the above to become mandatory.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#487991 Feb 13, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Knowledge, how's your night?
No, not 'states' but regions, that would be "like states". I don't know the territory lines but I'm sure you could look it up(Google's waiting).
I've heard of something like this for a while now,various inceptions.
How would the people allow this (or anything, for that matter) to happen? A predominately disengaged populace, dumb down sufficiently and given a nipple to nurse from nanny(state,that is).
The myriad forms of entertainment available today is the greatest distraction from the realities of life. LOOK!- all the same people you see on Topix ,day in and day out, posting great swelling words of nothingness, impressing themselves.(OK , some wag will write "Yeah! And you're here!" Yep, long nuff to just to let you know the above >wink< ...not squatting...).
What a world, eh Knowledge?
Many of the same ones you see on here day after day is retired! Cold weather ugh.....LOL ;)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#487992 Feb 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
I have been quite lucky compared to many.
Yes. BUT...we have passed the "blooming onion" stage, and are not the treasured "golden goose" we once were. You will see the fruits we were allowed to enjoy being slowly removed and fed to a more promising "goose"...."to those that have eyes to see"....
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#487993 Feb 13, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christian church.
<quoted text>
I know. So?
<quoted text>
Perhaps in some cases. I'll have to take your word for that.
fart on your posts and your ego,
any christian church doesn't need you as POS
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#487994 Feb 13, 2013
Dotor REALITY wrote:
If you're naive enough to believe the 'official' Chris Kyle story,then you're naive enough to believe that a plane flew into the Pentagon on 9-11....even though no REAL photo,or video,PROVES it,and you're naive enough to believe that passengers brought down United flight 93,conveniently,in an open,unihabitatd field. Just keepin' it REAL.
:(

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#487995 Feb 13, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
fart on your posts and your ego,
any christian church doesn't need you as POS
Behold the voice of the Holy Spirit! LOL.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#487996 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I know, right?
<quoted text>
Point?
<quoted text>
Gays don't need your apology. They just need you to get our of the way.
<quoted text>
Do you mind if I quote you on that?
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
<quoted text>
Thanks for your help. Your opinion will be reposted several more times.
I wonder what you achieved till today by idiotic bambling since internet exist all those idiocies flown from your stupid brain of godless miserable poor immoral creauture?

Tell us
what did you achieved by puting proudly your sick authority above others?

from me personaly You get proper REWARD-Just not diagested properly mexican chilly,causinf farts during looking at your poor tiny posts,tiny like toliet paper roll for 20 cents
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#487997 Feb 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Behold the voice of the Holy Spirit! LOL.
true voice of spiritual person
flows to you from spiritual man a...
JUST FART
this is only holy spirit you deserve it
just splash on the face,and swallow rest like inspiration

stand up and try to jump above your own dead balls- for sure you are not able

fart
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#487998 Feb 13, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hey,Rush Limbaugh,all of the people who think that Chris Dorner is some kind of 'hero' are just as stupid as all of the people who were cheering 'Go,O.J.,go! Go,O.J.,go!!' as that white Bronco was fleeing through L.A. back in '94.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#487999 Feb 13, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>:(
get out stinking imposter and Lair

go sleep and wash all your dry s...inside of not washed pantalones sinc december 2012
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#488000 Feb 13, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Even if the police torched Dorner's hideout,it was a necessary step to stop his demonic actions.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#488001 Feb 13, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I heard Geralo Riveria ask the mayor of L.A. on the radio today who was going to get the million dollar reward in the Dorner case. The guy sounded like he wasn't sure who would get it,or if it should be split up. Let me say THIS to the L.A. mayor: Don't SCREW those maids out of their reward money,MAYOR!! Just keepin it REAL.
:)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#488002 Feb 13, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
This is going to bother a lot of people,but I believe in 'keepin it REAL',so I have to say this to all of the European-American citizens who can't seem to understand what Barack Obama is up to. Whether you REALIZE it,or not,Obama is DETERMINED to destroy the 'white establishment' in America and replace it with a government controlled by the new worldwide order 'possee'.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#488003 Feb 13, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Don't expect any more Navy SEALS to come out with a book about what they did.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#488004 Feb 13, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe...that's too bad. LOL... Do you agree with opposite sex marriages?
Just checking.
CS.
Yes, I believe same-sex, opposite-sex, interracial marriages should all be granted the same rights under our laws. An individual should be permitted to marry the person he or she loves.

Is this a trick question, or merely a silly one?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488005 Feb 13, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>can you get to Father YHWH without praying through Jesus Christ, YHWH Son?
This for Shrink only.
John 14;6
Jesus saith unto him
I AM THE WAY.THE TRUTH,AND THE LIFE,
NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER BUT BY ME

only your life have to comply to the Yahveh all comandments
If you brake even one comandment,your sin like concret wall separate you from Jesus and His Father

so be careful false prophecies and seating by the table full of vomits and devil children

becaause if you are doing this constantly day by day, any chance doesn't exist for you to be in Kingdom of God Gal5;17-21

repent and insted false prophecies around internet,just bow you knees and bellies before Lord and beseech Him for Mercy on you and your lost poor wrecked miserable dead soul?
May God bless you to be more humble and meek one?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#488006 Feb 13, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
true voice of spiritual person
flows to you from spiritual man a...
JUST FART
this is only holy spirit you deserve it
just splash on the face,and swallow rest like inspiration
stand up and try to jump above your own dead balls- for sure you are not able
fart
Remind me again, what was your native language?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488007 Feb 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe same-sex, opposite-sex, interracial marriages should all be granted the same rights under our laws. An individual should be permitted to marry the person he or she loves.
Is this a trick question, or merely a silly one?
your believes worth is nothing
only fart
when you lose testortone your love doesn't exist, is worse from rat male female love
even own wife dump you if your d.... is only hanging dead skin

exist not earthly love connected to 2 parts d...and women of man a..
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488008 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL. Funny. Can you lift your head?
I promised Serah that I wouldn't bully or pick on you, so I'm reluctant to even answer, given what she called bullying before.
It wasn't I that described you as an invalid. I thought that you could handle the discussion, but your friends were worried and looking out for you. I'm guessing that they underestimated you.
try you clown
bullyng with me?instead with those christian ladies?
Just try?

I will make from your brain- bucket of s..
from your posts 2 containers of dumpster mixed with dead rats

from your self ego just bunch of stinking small mouses balls look like black pepper
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#488009 Feb 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Remind me again, what was your native language?
chinese mixed with slang from the Mars

your brain is full of s... to have any memories?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Many Secrets Of Kay Hagan...Lindsey Graham.... 4 min Maria 6
Enslaving Americans....October 27, 2014 6 min Maria 12
Nine Eleven 6 min Netizen 148
The Intense Power Behind The New World Order...... 8 min Maria 26
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 550,779
Generalized NWO Rant with book references 13 min Netizen 29
Senator Kay Hagan, Hillary Clinton, Jeb Bush, A... 16 min Maria 6
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min Dr_Zorderz 262,065
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min dirty white boy- 753,498
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr bacon hater 96,408
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Chris Clearwater 174,524

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE