“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#487778 Feb 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks CS. I have devoted a great amount of time and research to this, and am still as a scribe(poorly at that). There is much more not yet on the table, and being suppressed. Some material I had marked, and wen back some time later to utilize was completely removed and made unavailable. It is frustrating.
The pyramids were built at least 12,000 years ago-as was Gobekli Tepe. Baalbeck is uncertain, but most likely earlier. The earliest were of the largest pieces (in general). That does not consider the worldwide structures and they are many and huge construction and extremely intricate layout also...nor the others in the middle east and India. We have sophisticated structures in Africa 160,000-250,000 years ago. Of course we don't wish that discussed do we. That is evolutionary taboo. These are milestones in world development that correlate to many other findings (one has to go through hell to actually aquire them though). I am glad you posted this also. It gives me some more avenues to consider.
I had accumulated piles of material in e-files, and lost much of it in a crash. It set me back to the point of not wanting to even try to put it all together again(fail). It was in prep. for a book.
You may have helped to reinspire me...it is sooooo much work.
Thank you CS
I would like us to speak more on this. By any chance did your documentation include Khemet civilizations through the Mesopotamian region long before the Gihon and Pison rivers dried up? Forgive me if it seems I'm being a bit clumsy but most of my research focuses on pre and post flood Babylonian solar and lunar calendar, demonology, Egyptology, Greek and Roman mythology, theology, Hebrew studies, Judaism and early and modern Christianity, WWII, military and music. LOL

Any way I can help, I will be happy to do so. Glad to know you feel reinspired.

:)

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#487779 Feb 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of how Julius Caesar and Hitler were given Dictatorial powers.
Those who can not remember the mistakes of the past are condemned tp repeat them.
I fully agree. Just like Hitler losing in Russia basically the same way Napoleon did. Ironic how everyone remembers Julius Caesar and Pompey the Great but forget about the Imperator Marcus Crassus.
:(

LOL

You hit the mark again Duane!

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#487780 Feb 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on archeology, the oldest Chrisian 'building for worship' is the Dura-Europos 'house-church' built in 235 AD.
Thanks for the date adjustment Duane. 294CE-AD was indeed way off.

Thanks again.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#487781 Feb 13, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
A...Mr. Knowledge is a Mrs. Knowledge...LOL ;)
LOL...apologies.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#487782 Feb 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure about that.
You seem a bit easily confused Mr. Catcher. So please explain why you're not so sure, if you don't mind too terribly?

CS.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#487783 Feb 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh. I thought ya wanted ta really go fish'n!
Well yea I want to go fishin but who gonna drive this thing cause I am too small.Lol I know what you up too lol lol.You plannin on letting jibber do the driving while you fish he's is snippin too.lol lol me thinks you two could get me in to hep big trouble.I not about to buy any snake oil either.lol lol.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#487784 Feb 13, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>You are already picking on the men..... however, you are quite correct and my posting was wrong.
Will you kindly stop picking on people's postings just because you can?
Picking on? Who am I picking on?

I was the injured party, not your little friends. I just want a little restitution - a little satisfaction. Is that so much to ask?

It won't come in the form of the apologies I'm due, so I'll settle for Dim and Juicy making my point for me about the quality of Christian love and forgiveness. Look at how empty it is.

They've both long since forgiven themselves and moved on. Juicy's claim that Christians don't do that because they are commanded to love is as empty as her claim that I am a liar. Isn't it?

That's all I can hope for.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#487785 Feb 13, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like us to speak more on this. By any chance did your documentation include Khemet civilizations through the Mesopotamian region long before the Gihon and Pison rivers dried up? Forgive me if it seems I'm being a bit clumsy but most of my research focuses on pre and post flood Babylonian solar and lunar calendar, demonology, Egyptology, Greek and Roman mythology, theology, Hebrew studies, Judaism and early and modern Christianity, WWII, military and music. LOL
Any way I can help, I will be happy to do so. Glad to know you feel reinspired.
Andrew (CS).
That is quite a spread there brother. Wasn't Khemet in the Nile delta region? Now I am confused. Hmmm...I'm not exactly sure there were 3 major changes there. The Saraswathi area in India was suffering severe drought and the wars were raging there and that caused migration to the Pakastani area... trade road & Ur(Terah- Abrum-Sarai) can't remember the timeline though.
This is off the top of my head...LOL! It's been some time. I will have to "dig". I am sorry CS

Location hidden

#487786 Feb 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yea I want to go fishin but who gonna drive this thing cause I am too small.Lol I know what you up too lol lol.You plannin on letting jibber do the driving while you fish he's is snippin too.lol lol me thinks you two could get me in to hep big trouble.I not about to buy any snake oil either.lol lol.
hahahahah! Ya got it figgered out already don't ya! LOL

Fennario

#487787 Feb 13, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
We have no duty to tolerate Christian intolerance such as Christian homophobia and atheophobia. Maybe you don't understand what humanists mean by tolerance in the context of diversity and pluralistic societies. I'll explain:
For starters, note that unbelievers are tolerant of religion in the political sense, since we are happy to allow you to worship as you see fit in the privacy of your homes and churches without fear of governmental persecution. Christians have that now, and nobody is threatening to remove that. One doesn't need to feign respect for religion or faith to be tolerant in this sense.
Furthermore, tolerance doesn't mean tolerance of everything. What we want is a mutually tolerant society. Those that don't agree or that can't play nicely will not be tolerated. We tolerate the tolerant - not the intolerant, and we don't let our intolerant enemies call us hypocrites for so doing.
It's no more hypocritical than saying that we advocate for a peaceful, nonviolent way of life, but will take up arms to defend or restore that status if necessary.
Counter_Strike wrote:
your knowledge is lacking and your evidence for why things are the way they were and should still be is also poor.
You're a Christian. You don't do evidence.

Besides, that wasn't a demonstration. It was an explanation. It was a clarification of the requirements of tolerance, and a suggested way to think about the subject.
Counter_Strike wrote:
You have not addressed this. I have asked for these so called ideas and you have desperately failed to provide them. You have failed miserably. Epic Fail.
Read my post again. Maybe you didn't recognize that it had ideas in it.
Counter_Strike wrote:
All you have to do is present your ideas, thoughts or opinions with some background proof or knowledge why homosexuality should be accepted as the norm.
What? Those are your words. You're paraphrasing me, and inaccurately. I'm saying that I am unwilling to let your church define what is acceptable for anybody not in it. I am unwilling to sit back and watch you people marginalize and dehumanize our brothers and sisters whose love offends your bronze aged god.

Your church is a problem. It is a burden on us all. Look at the damage it does - the kinds of people it churns out. The hatred called love and the self-forgiveness called repentance are my two themes at present.

Thanks for your concern.

Location hidden

#487788 Feb 13, 2013
Well folks I gotta hit the iron maiden. Nite all.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#487789 Feb 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
By your definition, if I find Nazi beliefs intolerable I'm a bigot.
Think about it.
I have. If you are referring to the murderous acts committed while Hitler was in charge, that is a pretty out there comparison, but one expected from a Lawyer. Lawyers are used to protecting the guilty by bringing them in with the 'norm' when it suits them.

I am referring more to things that are actually legal, and have not gone against the 10 STATUTES of GOD, and you will be pretty well pushed to find something that fits in that category, that deserves such bigotry.

Show me if you will your 'accusations' against GOD that warrant a bigoted point of view, and I will find many reasons why your accusation is not warranted, and there will be reactions, one way or another.

I remember when I was first in the forums, nearly a year before I registered, I thought we could remove our own postings if we were not happy with them. So, there I was in a Muslim forum, replying to all the postings as I thought fit,(assuming) I could remove them, and found I could not.

I think that old forum is still to be found but don't have the link here and it is many moons ago, and I have learned much since then.

I don't mind tripping down memory lane, in fact, I enjoy looking at what I once was and seeing what I AM now :) I am losing that arrogance of man(kind)!!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#487790 Feb 13, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Serah, seek and ye shall find.
Isaiah 55:6
Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

#487791 Feb 13, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Serah, may I point out that in my humble opinion, agreeing to disagree is perhaps the best way to diffuse the situation. Anger towards others for their lack of belief in our faith is a sin in itself I think. We are told in 1 Peter to be meek and gentle when asked about our faith not harsh and militant. If my words offend you in any way I profusely apologize from my heart and soul and will do all I can to make things right again. Personal attacks do nothing but create more and more of the same, it like a rock that when thrown into the water creates ripples and disturbs the peace and serenity of the lake. Our minds are no different, do you not agree?
Yes; I agree whole heartedly and in seeking humility know for a fact that I should not argue back. I don't need to bring to the forefront things that might be upsetting our other posters, I just need to sit back and relax and let them work it out for themselves; knowing that GOD will resolve all issues if they give it to HIM. I know that, because HE does it for me.

I am certainly not offended, and hope not to be seen as militant :)

#487792 Feb 13, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
Good night all....May everyone have a safe and wonderful evening... I feel so blessed this night...:)
Sweet Dreams of Angels and Ladders in the Sand :)

Fennario

#487793 Feb 13, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Same as Fema camps? Just recently just heard of those and didn't know quite what to make of it.
Have you heard of all of the coffins at those camps? I wonder what they're for?

https://www.google.com/search...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#487794 Feb 13, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, in regards to your greeting may I point out several things? In French when you greet a female it is amie (Myself) and for males such as my soulmate Sora (Ami). In regards to the election of the next Pope, the conclave shall deal with this matter and when we see the white smoke then we shall know. I have a feeling that the next head of our Church shall be Italian once again but I could be wrong this is just a prediction. Speaking of Sora, he has a speaking engagement on Saturday, he shall be addressing close to 500 people on the modernisation of Spain. If you would like to wish him luck on his endeavor kindly post to him thank you cher.
Bonsoir mon amie (is that more correctly done?) my bad (as we say here in the states) but sometimes it is all I can do to keep up with the english language which is my native tongue, so please excuse my ignorance, lol.

Only thing I will say to the rest of your post is God's speed and the best to both Sora and yourself.(:

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#487795 Feb 13, 2013
Senecus wrote:
Too many Harold's camping and Jack's vans imping 'round here....
Yea.........nature of the thread I'm afraid, good early moring John.

#487796 Feb 13, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Monsieur, thank you kindly *Wipes tears from eyes**Holds hands with Seraphine* my sister will be loved by me, by us for the rest of our lives. I am sorry again to hear of your loss. May your heart heal and may you love again, I too would like to thank you for your compassion and generous nature. You are a wonderful person with gifts to give to the world to make it a better place. We all have gifts all are as different as we are. Use them for the betterment of humanity.
I think you can understand why I was so upset in the other forum, where one in particular mocked my sisters death, laughed at her decomposition and then gave me a link to a skeleton dancing and asking if I had heard from meatball.
My heart was breaking; he was referring to my sister who was burned to death at the age of 2.5 and who I had never met - I had mentioned my trip to the cemetery where my recently buried Mother (she died unexpectedly in my arms) was and also my beloved Step Father and Grand Father.
I guess what saddens me most is the fact that people like Catcher1 comment all the time on the Christian's posting, especially when it comes to the way it is written, and yet when I posted my avatar image at the gravesite, his loving comment was "are you happy with your weight".
They tell me continually Christianity and Christians are bigoted lunatics chatting to a Sky Daddy, and that Prayer and Praying groups are stupid and a waste of time.
If it was IANS or HL's or Catcher1's Sister, you can bet your bippy that there would have been sympathy, and not ridicule. Sorry for ranting on, but this is an old forum being bombarded again, and we need to keep our lines open, so that other newcomers can share with us that which we are seeking in our lives.
I used to say in my Avatar, "Seeking Serah" and someone gave me a beautiful pic of an Angel sitting on a Bible, with those words inscribed. Perhaps I will dig it out again, to remind myself that I am still only a novice seeker :)

#487797 Feb 13, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Serah, your seeking in my opinion should be an inward search. Let me know what you find along the way I feel as if we were brought together for a purpose. I believe I can help you along your spiritual journey.
Thank you Seraphine ~ I found what I was looking for and have no doubts at all about Mother Teresa, and agree that we are on target for a purpose. I will take all the help I can get on my Spiritual Journey, being a caterpillar in a cocoon :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bless the jews (Nov '08) 2 min worship GOD 7,143
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min UStheNWOWarmonger 830,379
Rajkot gay Topix 25 min top 40
Do you know buistore,a reliable store? 34 min Ritazhu 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min karl44 585,787
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 43 min janeebee 3,957
how to choice a good store for shopping?do you ... 48 min Ritazhu 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 40,223
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Paul Porter1 99,270
More from around the web