|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I know you will. You are wonderful people. Thank you Seraphine and Sora.
Bonsoir mon ami, thank you, thank you for living and for being the wonderful person you are thank you for befriending us and allowing us to share knowledge together. Our mission has bore fruit thankfully, one person at a time.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Good night all....May everyone have a safe and wonderful evening... I feel so blessed this night...:)
Sora

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you certainly have. Your sister is still much loved, and would be proud and pleased with your loving acts.
It has been 30 years since I lost my first love. Thank you two....
Bonsoir Monsieur, thank you kindly *Wipes tears from eyes**Holds hands with Seraphine* my sister will be loved by me, by us for the rest of our lives. I am sorry again to hear of your loss. May your heart heal and may you love again, I too would like to thank you for your compassion and generous nature. You are a wonderful person with gifts to give to the world to make it a better place. We all have gifts all are as different as we are. Use them for the betterment of humanity.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
When did this go into effect? How in the world did we the people allow this to happen? I had no idea there were 10 states involved do you have any more information on this? Who are the 10 states?
It's not the states you know. It is the nation divided into 10 regional states. You didn't know of this? This all started with the patriot act, HS , and a couple others I cant recall. Oh yes. It is indeed reality. I thought someone such as yourself might have gotten some signal from it. You can look it up. It was a very slick quiet operation. When I was first made aware of it a few years or so back I thought they were nuts...not so. I think Ventura might have hit on some of it, but they may have removed it also. There are documents, but I believe the TS names are blocked out. Look around. I am sure you can find it. We even have internment camps with childrens playgrounds and everything. They have a special name for them, and I can't remember what it was now.
You can check in any time you like-but you can never leave.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Its not in you.
Thus you say, Jesus is a liar.

Good to know what you think of Jesus.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
When did this go into effect? How in the world did we the people allow this to happen? I had no idea there were 10 states involved do you have any more information on this? Who are the 10 states?
Hello Knowledge, how's your night?

No, not 'states' but regions, that would be "like states". I don't know the territory lines but I'm sure you could look it up(Google's waiting).

I've heard of something like this for a while now,various inceptions.

How would the people allow this (or anything, for that matter) to happen? A predominately disengaged populace, dumb down sufficiently and given a nipple to nurse from nanny(state,that is).

The myriad forms of entertainment available today is the greatest distraction from the realities of life. LOOK!- all the same people you see on Topix ,day in and day out, posting great swelling words of nothingness, impressing themselves.(OK , some wag will write "Yeah! And you're here!" Yep, long nuff to just to let you know the above >wink< ...not squatting...).

What a world, eh Knowledge?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
We will become the slaves of ruthless masters, as there will be nothing with which to resist. The technically advanced "dark ages".
Not me sis! I will be in the hills eating roots and game. Actually, I have always been prepared for such an occurrence. Hopefully, I won't see it.
Cap I also of the opinion weather is going to also be a game changer to.Ever notice how conditions have changed in the past few years.Take a peek at alaska and the earthquake activity there for example one year most activity took place in the month of March and one year the whole year each month had all different type of disasters.I think a time will come when winters will be so cold and the summers so hot mankind will resort to underground shelters.As I said in one post we are island dewellers and think a time will come in the near future when people will have homes on boats in the sea.All due to climate change.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>??
foolishness.
So using the Scriptures for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness is foolishness accoring to you.

So now Paul is a liar according to you as well.

ROFLMAO

You give much credibility to the term religitard.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
lol world not coming to end yet.
Not all of prophecy been fulfilled.
Unless ya know something you are not sharing.
come on spit it out lol no secrects lol.
Hello Whispers, hope your night is well:)

No, not all prophecy is fulfilled, but I view that statement from a different standpoint than many in evangelical circles do today.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
Too many Harold's camping and Jack's vans imping 'round here....
LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Captain;
I know of this for quite sometime.Was at one time a piece written on the robots with ability to locate humans for theses camps.One thing is for certain plans were layed out for some who so choose not to follow a certain type of rulership.What is amazing is what orgination this came listed under.Got to give credit was smart to list where eyes would not be to quick to look.
FEAR!
set up an incident to cause the people to be in fear. Then tell them you are protecting them. They will throw their liberty away in a moments notice.
I think maybe you and I are too old and wise to fall for that snake oil huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Senecus wrote:
Too many Harold's camping and Jack's vans imping 'round here....
What do they have to say?

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus you say, Jesus is a liar.
Good to know what you think of Jesus.
Hi Duane, I saw a reply in which you questioned what is 'desertion' in relation to divorce. The short answer is just one party walking out on the other,not to return- AWOL...

Hope it helps:)

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Cheers Seraphine, I was just thinking those words myself when I sought information on Mother Teresa.... Ah, I will continue to seek :)
Bonsoir Serah, your seeking in my opinion should be an inward search. Let me know what you find along the way I feel as if we were brought together for a purpose. I believe I can help you along your spiritual journey.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Knowledge, how's your night?
No, not 'states' but regions, that would be "like states". I don't know the territory lines but I'm sure you could look it up(Google's waiting).
I've heard of something like this for a while now,various inceptions.
How would the people allow this (or anything, for that matter) to happen? A predominately disengaged populace, dumb down sufficiently and given a nipple to nurse from nanny(state,that is).
The myriad forms of entertainment available today is the greatest distraction from the realities of life. LOOK!- all the same people you see on Topix ,day in and day out, posting great swelling words of nothingness, impressing themselves.(OK , some wag will write "Yeah! And you're here!" Yep, long nuff to just to let you know the above >wink< ...not squatting...).
What a world, eh Knowledge?
Ya! Keep watch'n the Simpsons and sports every day, and don't pay any attention ta the man behind the curtain!

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Acts and supported by Paul's own epistles, he was influential in the death of Stephen (and many other Christians and Jews), he even said he found joy in Stephen's death.
Agreed, except Stephen wasn't an Apostle. A disciple, yes, an apostle, to my understanding, no. However you are correct in saying that Paul had a hand in Stephen's death.

Andrew (CS).
Kathy

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

God is love...how could God not love you!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> FEAR!
set up an incident to cause the people to be in fear. Then tell them you are protecting them. They will throw their liberty away in a moments notice.
I think maybe you and I are too old and wise to fall for that snake oil huh?
Awee cap nothing to fear at all but fear itself.Besides just been sharing afew of my thoughts and opinion with ya.Rotation of the new system will move slowly so folks will not pay it much mind and except it as progress.I do not expect to be around for the grand show so yes you most probably right about the snake oil trick.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, except Stephen wasn't an Apostle. A disciple, yes, an apostle, to my understanding, no. However you are correct in saying that Paul had a hand in Stephen's death.
Andrew (CS).
Depends who you ask, Catholics claim he was an Apostle.

Use which ever term makes sense to you. Glad we cleared that up.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

I live in fear,the end is near..

The earth is warming, bad thoughts are forming..

What will I do,can it be true?

Oh God please rapture, I want out -that's sure.

But if you don't come, I'll be cooked well done..

If to the sky we don't fly-

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

But in all seriousness, we are all going to die, you will be translated by death.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 469,301 - 469,320 of598,777
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

350 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Buck Crick 223,225
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min pusherman_ 530,168
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Rosa_Winkel 716,784
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 41 min Tehee Candor 1,480
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 47 min shyam 4,089
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 255,735
Why do white men marry Chinese women? (Jul '08) 1 hr IamRite 781
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr WildWeirdWillie 171,459
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr amy 63
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••