|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Lot was raped... you wasn't aware of that or did you jump to conclusions too quickly? Read it again.
The same thing happens when something is slipped into someone's drink so that they are drugged.
Thanks!

That was a very foolish statement. Perhaps you should read the story again, when "Lot" separated from "Abraham" he chose to go to the land of perversion.

I'm a man,... to "Rise" to the occasion and sustain that rise while "Drunk takes concentration...A man can't be forced to "Rise".

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Bonsoir mon ami and good morning Seraphine, Glad your day was a good one, and I guess that only time will tell.
Bonsoir mon ami, in regards to your greeting may I point out several things? In French when you greet a female it is amie (Myself) and for males such as my soulmate Sora (Ami). In regards to the election of the next Pope, the conclave shall deal with this matter and when we see the white smoke then we shall know. I have a feeling that the next head of our Church shall be Italian once again but I could be wrong this is just a prediction. Speaking of Sora, he has a speaking engagement on Saturday, he shall be addressing close to 500 people on the modernisation of Spain. If you would like to wish him luck on his endeavor kindly post to him thank you cher.
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
She does think for herself, for one she posts what she likes regardless of what you have to write about it.
Wait!

Who be you?

There was a term years ago,.."Brown nosing".

Epi dosen't need you, keep it one-on-one.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
LOL :)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I did, G, and also copied it and pasted it for all to read. It is intolerance to others beliefs, is it not? Regardless of what beliefs are found intolerable!
No.

By your definition, if I find Nazi beliefs intolerable I'm a bigot.

Think about it.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Close but not quite:
""a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially: one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance" - Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Now we're cookin'.

THAT is the proper definition of a bigot.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"the kingdom of God is within you."
Jesus lied ?
Pauline apologetic in 3... 2... 1...
Its not in you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
Not at all.
I have total respect for anybody's personal religious beliefs, and also their practices as long as they don't intrude on others.
My objection is not to personal religious beliefs and practices.
It's the intrusion of religion into the public arena that concerns me.
And the posters I am addressing, are the ones who want to foist their religion on others. I find this to be despicable, and I will continue to assert my view.
Sometimes, humor is an effective tool.
At other times, a frontal attack is required.
Religion should be a personal thing.
It shouldn't be flung around to those who may be unwilling to listen to it.
Just like a boom box in public.
It's not appropriate.
<quoted text>
.. you're better than this ..
.. we must stand against bigotry in all forms ..
.. funny how life works. Right after your post, Seraphine made this post:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon amie, I am truly touched and honored by this although I shall be honest I have never had any person invoke a posting of mine to make a point before thank you although this is how I view life and how I treat people. Love,kindness and compassion are all I know and all I need to know to survive in this life. I do not believe in public religion either it should be something beautiful and sacred between the person and their Creator. Actions are spurned by the words we speak and from these actions we are judged accordingly whether for ill or not, I believe in the power of compassion. Every day that we live we have a choice we can choose to make this world a better place or we can choose to live in a world run by fear,intimidation and bigotry of the most heinous nature. I choose the former because I know no differently and it seems to me I choose not to know because I am happy the way I am now. What do you see when you look at my avatar cher?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn those bastards that use the Scriptures for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.
ROFLMCBO
??

foolishness.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> You are so right LW. I barely watch TV or listen to radio for that reason...and it is always tongue in cheek.
Even research is bias and difficult to "squeeze" facts from.
Evening Captain;
Been reading afew of the post and some pretty interesting comments thru the threads tonight.Another opinion if history could made to disappear or vaulted away(which some has already been done)by the sealing of records in all areas of knowledge.Including the Bible,torah,ect all regilious writtings and it history too.Mankind continues to be programed and no one to watch the big dogs of this world,and they turned loose to do as they please.Bingo what will society hold for future generation coming behind us.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes. There are 10 regional territories set up, with control centers set up for each respectively. Those command posts are already operating and ready for activation upon notice as a military action under marshal law as a state of national emergency. Effectively making this nation a 10 state (region), militarily governed nation where all civil rights will be effectively suspended without due process of law (by congress) until such time as the commander in chief deems it necessary(if ever)to return it to it's previous republic state.
When did this go into effect? How in the world did we the people allow this to happen? I had no idea there were 10 states involved do you have any more information on this? Who are the 10 states?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Monsieur, my heart and my soul grieve for you as well, for myself the first December without my sister was the hardest, but I want to honor her last wish, which was for Seraphine and myself to remember her always and light a candle on her birthday and the anniversary of her death. Even after the loss of my sister my faith never waivered, I wanted to make something good come out of this tragedy and I have done just that, she would be proud of the work her brother has done to save the lives of others.
And you certainly have. Your sister is still much loved, and would be proud and pleased with your loving acts.
It has been 30 years since I lost my first love. Thank you two....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> It don't look friendly.
Evening Captain;
I know of this for quite sometime.Was at one time a piece written on the robots with ability to locate humans for theses camps.One thing is for certain plans were layed out for some who so choose not to follow a certain type of rulership.What is amazing is what orgination this came listed under.Got to give credit was smart to list where eyes would not be to quick to look.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, thank you for your kind words they touch my heart and soul. Old blades of grass no matter how brittle on the outside have life on the inside. The reason you are not trampled is because you are needed here on this Earth, in this time and place. The world to me is vibrant and awash with life and color, my optimistic nature and my artistic eyes will not let me see it any differently. The sentence in my avatar is my daily motto. In sppite of our grief we continue to make the world a better place one person at a time.
I know you will. You are wonderful people. Thank you Seraphine and Sora.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Too many Harold's camping and Jack's vans imping 'round here....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Seraphine is lovely, and her postings show it :)
I don't consider this forum a boom box in public .... and if Catcher1 doesn't want to hear about our Faith, he simply can move on. He has no tolerance to our Faith, and by the meaning of bigot, this makes him a bigot. It is a horrid word, isn't it?
Bonsoir Serah, may I point out that in my humble opinion, agreeing to disagree is perhaps the best way to diffuse the situation. Anger towards others for their lack of belief in our faith is a sin in itself I think. We are told in 1 Peter to be meek and gentle when asked about our faith not harsh and militant. If my words offend you in any way I profusely apologize from my heart and soul and will do all I can to make things right again. Personal attacks do nothing but create more and more of the same, it like a rock that when thrown into the water creates ripples and disturbs the peace and serenity of the lake. Our minds are no different, do you not agree?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
Too many Harold's camping and Jack's vans imping 'round here....
lol world not coming to end yet.
Not all of prophecy been fulfilled.
Unless ya know something you are not sharing.
come on spit it out lol no secrects lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Captain;
Been reading afew of the post and some pretty interesting comments thru the threads tonight.Another opinion if history could made to disappear or vaulted away(which some has already been done)by the sealing of records in all areas of knowledge.Including the Bible,torah,ect all regilious writtings and it history too.Mankind continues to be programed and no one to watch the big dogs of this world,and they turned loose to do as they please.Bingo what will society hold for future generation coming behind us.
We will become the slaves of ruthless masters, as there will be nothing with which to resist. The technically advanced "dark ages".
Not me sis! I will be in the hills eating roots and game. Actually, I have always been prepared for such an occurrence. Hopefully, I won't see it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I know you will. You are wonderful people. Thank you Seraphine and Sora.
Bonsoir mon ami, thank you, thank you for living and for being the wonderful person you are thank you for befriending us and allowing us to share knowledge together. Our mission has bore fruit thankfully, one person at a time.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Good night all....May everyone have a safe and wonderful evening... I feel so blessed this night...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

370 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
I DON'T LIKE being black!! (Aug '12) 2 min Black person 17
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min Johnny 1,604
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE 115,599
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 7 min Sijo 430
Alicia Yarbrough Bippus! (Apr '12) 10 min YES 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min scaritual 722,121
Of course Obama is sending illegal aliens here. 15 min whogivesarstsbutt 25
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Commander Bunny 256,963
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 533,566