Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#487740 Feb 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Cap I also of the opinion weather is going to also be a game changer to.Ever notice how conditions have changed in the past few years.Take a peek at alaska and the earthquake activity there for example one year most activity took place in the month of March and one year the whole year each month had all different type of disasters.I think a time will come when winters will be so cold and the summers so hot mankind will resort to underground shelters.As I said in one post we are island dewellers and think a time will come in the near future when people will have homes on boats in the sea.All due to climate change.
The sea levels are rising naturally due to the melting of glaciers. That in turn causes differences in pressures on the ocean floors and the earth crusts overall. Water has a mean weight of about 8 pounds per gallon. That could affect the rate of subduction and affect the movement of tectonic plates. the warming and pressure could affect the ocean currents which provide heating and cooling of the oceans and air above it affecting weather patterns and ocean life. It is also causing the loss of inhabitable land along all the coastal areas. Places like NYC etc. could become uninhabitable. In general, this happens over very long periods of time. That time frame is actually speeding up right now.
Those are most of the facts as I know them.
Ain't I jist full of wonderful news?
Sorry ya had ta hear it from me.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#487741 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends who you ask, Catholics claim he was an Apostle.
Use which ever term makes sense to you. Glad we cleared that up.
I heard something about lots of Apostles in Georgia...

Location hidden

#487742 Feb 12, 2013
For all intent, it is a natural cycle. I really doubt it is caused by man. We may be helping it a bit, but it IS a natural cycle.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#487743 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> The sea levels are rising naturally due to the melting of glaciers. That in turn causes differences in pressures on the ocean floors and the earth crusts overall. Water has a mean weight of about 8 pounds per gallon. That could affect the rate of subduction and affect the movement of tectonic plates. the warming and pressure could affect the ocean currents which provide heating and cooling of the oceans and air above it affecting weather patterns and ocean life. It is also causing the loss of inhabitable land along all the coastal areas. Places like NYC etc. could become uninhabitable. In general, this happens over very long periods of time. That time frame is actually speeding up right now.
...."Places like NYC ect. COULD BECOME uninhabitable.."?

You haven't been to the south Bronx lately,have ya?

Location hidden

#487744 Feb 12, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Read any of Dr. Shrink's posts, they make as much sense at times(smiles)...
I see. Tell ya the truth I never read Camping, and hardly remember ever watching Emke.

Location hidden

#487745 Feb 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Awee cap nothing to fear at all but fear itself.Besides just been sharing afew of my thoughts and opinion with ya.Rotation of the new system will move slowly so folks will not pay it much mind and except it as progress.I do not expect to be around for the grand show so yes you most probably right about the snake oil trick.
Ya. Me sis.

Location hidden

#487746 Feb 12, 2013
Senecus wrote:
I live in fear,the end is near..
The earth is warming, bad thoughts are forming..
What will I do,can it be true?
Oh God please rapture, I want out -that's sure.
But if you don't come, I'll be cooked well done..
If to the sky we don't fly-
WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!
But in all seriousness, we are all going to die, you will be translated by death.
That's intuitive Senecus.
Nuth'n much can make me afraid.
I gotta worry fer my kids and thers though.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#487747 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>You are one rascally little bunnie, JLu.
;p

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#487748 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
If my spouse 'deserted' me am I permitted to remarry based on Jesus teachings ?
I felt you were on an 'expedition'-Lol!

If a believer is deserted they are not bound in such a situation.

When's the wedding?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#487749 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
For all intent, it is a natural cycle. I really doubt it is caused by man. We may be helping it a bit, but it IS a natural cycle.
If one considers that we had a minor ice age from the 1300's well into the 1800's, it is most likely that we will return to an new "climactic optimum" which last occured circa 1000 AD and was a time of food abundance in most of the world.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#487750 Feb 12, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, except Stephen wasn't an Apostle. A disciple, yes, an apostle, to my understanding, no. However you are correct in saying that Paul had a hand in Stephen's death.
Andrew (CS).
I'm not sure about that.

Location hidden

#487751 Feb 12, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
...."Places like NYC ect. COULD BECOME uninhabitable.."?
You haven't been to the south Bronx lately,have ya?
Hahahahahah!
Shoot! I never even gave that a thought!
Oh Man!
Hahahah!

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#487752 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
As some put it -Yep, yep....

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#487753 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Not directly, no.
Yeah, I didn't think so ;)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#487754 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>That's intuitive Senecus.
Nuth'n much can make me afraid.
I gotta worry fer my kids and thers though.
Thank you Capt'n- many synapses firing for that one(Lol:)

And I agree, concerned for my yungins ,too...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#487755 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> The sea levels are rising naturally due to the melting of glaciers. That in turn causes differences in pressures on the ocean floors and the earth crusts overall. Water has a mean weight of about 8 pounds per gallon. That could affect the rate of subduction and affect the movement of tectonic plates. the warming and pressure could affect the ocean currents which provide heating and cooling of the oceans and air above it affecting weather patterns and ocean life. It is also causing the loss of inhabitable land along all the coastal areas. Places like NYC etc. could become uninhabitable. In general, this happens over very long periods of time. That time frame is actually speeding up right now.
I beginning to wonder are we birds of the same feather.lol.I am six thousand feet above sea level.After that I go to boat living and fishing.Heard a while back the east coast sea raised a good fifteen feet.Hey some of thoses big boats got some fancy stuff too.I would not want one unless it had a bell on it.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#487756 Feb 12, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
I felt you were on an 'expedition'-Lol!
If a believer is deserted they are not bound in such a situation.
When's the wedding?
No plans at all for that but I was uncomfortable about dating again.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#487757 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.

I said the word "antichrist" is used only in the episltes of John.
"The Antichrist" is not even in them.

The concept of an "Antichrist" is a later invention in Christianity.
Lol!

Location hidden

#487758 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If one considers that we had a minor ice age from the 1300's well into the 1800's, it is most likely that we will return to an new "climactic optimum" which last occured circa 1000 AD and was a time of food abundance in most of the world.
That'd be good.

Anybody remember how ta plant fish?

I remember see'n the indians do it.

Location hidden

#487759 Feb 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I beginning to wonder are we birds of the same feather.lol.I am six thousand feet above sea level.After that I go to boat living and fishing.Heard a while back the east coast sea raised a good fifteen feet.Hey some of thoses big boats got some fancy stuff too.I would not want one unless it had a bell on it.
OK. Brass! Gotta be center tower twin detroit steely. Big icer too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr ROCCO 110,009
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr lightbeamrider 4,079
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr George Justapawn 675,488
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr another viewer 982,284
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr awesome reality 46,189
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 184,711
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 hr Tony 6,217
More from around the web