Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#487643 Feb 12, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
And I saw the dead,both small and great,standing before the Throne! And these are the ones who fled from the face of the One sitting on the Great White Throne!! And no place was found for them in heaven!!
:(

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#487644 Feb 12, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. take a gander ..
<quoted text>
Will you accept a goose instead ? <smile>
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#487645 Feb 12, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
And then the demons cried out 'What have we to do with Thee,Jesus thou Son of God??! Hast Thou come to torment us before the time??!'
:(

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#487646 Feb 12, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why were you telling me about your neighborhood church when I referred to the church? "The church" is not a building in a place. It is an abstraction.
All Christians are trained by the church if they get their beliefs directly or indirectly from the Christian bible and/or clergy.
I don't have a neighbourhood Church, that was actually my point :)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#487647 Feb 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the links where she gave the money to the Vatican. Mother Theresa was quite open in complaining about luxuries given to the already rich when she was struggling to raise enough money for the poor to have decent food and an education.
This is the first time I have ever seen anyone write like this about Mother Theresa, and accordingly I am shocked, which is why I want the link; so that I can read what happened for myself.
It's old news.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Aplank/Crit...

"The Missionaries of Charity do not disclose either the sources of their funds or details of how they are spent. In 1998 an article in the German magazine Stern estimated that the order received about US$50 million a year in donations. Other journalists have given estimates of US$100 million a year. Critics have argued that this money cannot have all been spent on the purpose for which it was donated - aid to the sick and the poor - because the order's facilities, staffed by nuns and by volunteers and offering little in the way of medical facilities, are very cheap to operate and cannot cost anything like these sums to maintain.

"Critics have maintained that the majority of the money donated to the order is transferred to the Vatican Bank in Rome, where it is used by the Catholic Church for its general purposes, or is transferred to non-Christian countries for missionary work.

"In Britain, where the law requires charitable organisations to disclose their expenditures, an audit in 1991 concluded that 7% of the total income of about US$2.6 million went into charitable spending, with the rest being remitted to the Vatican Bank."

Note the results of that audit. Assuming that Mother Teresa is at least average, I'm extrapolating that figure of about 7% of receipts going to charity to the church as a whole. That is, it is reasonable to assume that if you do a random audit on any given church's gross receipts, that we can expect to find about 7% or less of it going to charity - Mother Teresa level. The rest - the other 93%- apparently went into whatever the Vatican does with money - maybe another painting.

Here are several other links to peruse: http://snipurl.com/26di405

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#487648 Feb 12, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Continuation:
Some of these blocks were estimated as being mined more than 100 miles away in some quarries. There are theories that suggests that the technology and building techniques of Egypt and Babylon were given and engineered by other worldly beings. I agree that these civilizations (only in some sense) were far more advanced than ours. yet, here's something interesting. The Great Pyramid, built about 3,800 years ago. 38,000 Christian denominations and growing, over 38,000 errors in the modern KJV bible. Most of these errors are found in the Ketuviym or Writings which is called The New Testament in Christian lore.
The scriptures that is called The Bible consists of, the Torah, The Tanakh, The Nevi'im (Prophets) and the Ketuviym or Writings. The Torah which is from Genesis to Deuteronomy were usually sung just as were the Psalms. The Torah was either sung or read in Lashwan Quaddash or as in modern terms, Lashon HaKodesh which are earlier forms of Hebrew and Aramaic. The Bible was written horizontally in scrolls and had no commas etc. Commas later introducts often changed the meaning of many texts as did language translations which further caused problems with the translations of copies of copies of original copies of the real documents.
St. Jerome who translated the Bible from Hebrew and Aramaic into Latin and Greek wasn't even a renown Hebrew scholar at the time. there were several problems with the translations as well as dubious additions and subtractions that were made. Fact: The "New Testament' was never originally in Greek. Religion became a problem. Science and religion became enemies but this was never intended to be so. Gods and idols are worshiped instead of The Most High Creator. Now, paganism is the leading religion in the world. The pagans fought against the pagans and the pagans won. LOL
Paul was made an all too perfect scapegoat, a real fall guy especially with dubious writings such as Romans 3. It was all too easy to make him the villain, way too easy. Kefa (Simon-Peter) was never the first Pope. Another Kefa (Simon-Magnus) was. Yet I think people choose not to see rather than to see. I appreciate your search for the Truth.
Interesting read Mr. 42. Thanks for the piece.
Shalom.
CS.
Thanks CS. I have devoted a great amount of time and research to this, and am still as a scribe(poorly at that). There is much more not yet on the table, and being suppressed. Some material I had marked, and wen back some time later to utilize was completely removed and made unavailable. It is frustrating.
The pyramids were built at least 12,000 years ago-as was Gobekli Tepe. Baalbeck is uncertain, but most likely earlier. The earliest were of the largest pieces (in general). That does not consider the worldwide structures and they are many and huge construction and extremely intricate layout also...nor the others in the middle east and India. We have sophisticated structures in Africa 160,000-250,000 years ago. Of course we don't wish that discussed do we. That is evolutionary taboo. These are milestones in world development that correlate to many other findings (one has to go through hell to actually aquire them though). I am glad you posted this also. It gives me some more avenues to consider.
I had accumulated piles of material in e-files, and lost much of it in a crash. It set me back to the point of not wanting to even try to put it all together again(fail). It was in prep. for a book.
You may have helped to reinspire me...it is sooooo much work.
Thank you CS

“Love much, trust none”

There

#487649 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That is correct for the most part(IMO). I knew some people some time back that thought they were doing this great and wonderful work. After having a close look into it, I wanted nothing more to do with any of it.(green). It was evident even then it was a ruse. The planet will always survive...we will not.
Our society is run by power and greed, and they lie to us like we are dogs...keeping the dogs hungry and ignorant we become willing slaves to the extortionists we call our saviors. In all these millenia, we have not learned to be the responsible, cooperative people we were meant to be.
Well said.

Thanks!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#487650 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Please look up the definition of "bigot". That goes for everyone.
The perfessor hath spake!
I did, G, and also copied it and pasted it for all to read. It is intolerance to others beliefs, is it not? Regardless of what beliefs are found intolerable!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#487651 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Pay it no mind sir. It is an old worthless rambling anyway. LOL!
Peace
Hi MR 42...LOL

“Love much, trust none”

There

#487652 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, I am always honest.
And you have to ask for my forgiveness,,,,
No problem... and to all save a few:

Can you forgive my arrogance and obnoxious responses to you in the past? I don't agree with you on many things but I do not hate you and did not mean to insult you. I have a tendancy to be overtly dramatic. No harm was inteneded. If I can make ammends without betraying my own pricples I will be happy to do so.

If you cannot, I undersand and accept the consequences of my behavior.

Thank you,

Duane

Location hidden

#487653 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If God can't take a joke He is far less than a god.
Oh, you ferret you! LOL!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#487654 Feb 12, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#487655 Feb 12, 2013

“Love much, trust none”

There

#487656 Feb 12, 2013
LOL

Yes! Run from her! Run as fast as you can!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#487657 Feb 12, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. game ??..
.. for nearly 20 years, I've been asking this question and nobody has adequately explained it. It makes absolutely no sense to me ..
.. if you know somebody loves you, you trust, not fear, them. If you met Jesus tomorrow, would you fear or trust him ??..
I don't fear Jesus..And I happen to agree with you. Why would anyone fear somebody who loves you.Thanks HL

Location hidden

#487658 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not suprised. I am amazed.
Very interesting. I was aware of other places like that but not the Vatican and Rome.
LOL!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#487659 Feb 12, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#487660 Feb 12, 2013
&li st=PLD7EB2FD5E3EFEF96&inde x=3

“Love much, trust none”

There

#487661 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes. There are 10 regional territories set up, with control centers set up for each respectively. Those command posts are already operating and ready for activation upon notice as a military action under marshal law as a state of national emergency. Effectively making this nation a 10 state (region), militarily governed nation where all civil rights will be effectively suspended without due process of law (by congress) until such time as the commander in chief deems it necessary(if ever)to return it to it's previous republic state.
Reminds me of how Julius Caesar and Hitler were given Dictatorial powers.

Those who can not remember the mistakes of the past are condemned tp repeat them.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#487662 Feb 12, 2013
&li st=PLD7EB2FD5E3EFEF96&inde x=32

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Hidingfromyou 774,040
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min guest 559,046
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr Neelakaran 1,243
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr bmz 37,798
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 265,020
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 175,556
Moses never existed 1 hr Hidingfromyou 729
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr HipGnosis 441,755
More from around the web