Comments
469,181 - 469,200 of 600,204 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#487630 Feb 12, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I agree with you in much regard Ms. Walker, I still think in a lot of ways you don't get it and purposefully so. While the Savior loved everyone and met with all different kinds of people, it did not mean he agreed with much of what they do on a daily based. Throughout scripture, we see Him use words like hypocrite, viper and white-wash sepulcher to describe the behavior of others, so in turn, He wasn't hypocritical and He is able to honestly draw the line between wrong and right.
Love is Love but doesn't dictate or differentiate between wrong or right. If your child is bad and did bad things, you would still love your child, but it doesn't mean you would be in support of his or her wrong doing. This is the thing I'm very concerned about, and that is people who use 'Grace' as an excuse for other to continue living the way they live because 'god' will forgive them.
This is why we talk about no respect for the Law and people being far too excited about abolishing it or saying it was abolished. While we all recognize that every one of us sin and fall short of Yahweh's glory, "Grace" was not meant to be for the sinner but for those that keep the Law. It is only common sense that 'Grace' can only be given if an offense was made. So I ask, what was offended for 'Grace' to abound? In either case, I commend you on your compliment for Knowledge's post. It was a very good post.
Shalom!
Andrew (CS).
Thanks!
That's the CS I remember!

<smile>
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#487631 Feb 12, 2013
So,apparently,Christopher Dorner set his hide-out cabin on fire,and then he committed suicide. Apparently.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#487632 Feb 12, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
America,you SEEMED to turn to the Lord Jesus Christ after the ruthless attacks on the world trade center on September 11,2001. Hast thou returned to thy slumber? All of the SIGNS are pointing to the coming of end-time Bible events from the book of Daniel and Revelation. Are you ready to behold the King of Glory descending from the heavens,America,the abortion capitol of the world??
:(

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#487633 Feb 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
You are a bigot
I disagree.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#487634 Feb 12, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There came a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord. And SATAN was also among them....

“Love much, trust none”

There

#487635 Feb 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>You are a bigot
Please look up the definition of "bigot". That goes for everyone.

The perfessor hath spake!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#487636 Feb 12, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm... a homosexual joke.
Weird.
I thought it was an exhibitionist joke. <smile>

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#487637 Feb 12, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
With your permission and blessings, I'm going to try to persuade her otherwise. Perhaps she's had a little too much of that kind of fun already. I sure hope that Juicy takes my counseling to heart and grows from this.
Cheers ~ I much prefer to have meaningful 'conversations' as such, learning from each other and learning about each other. Of course, some feel that we shouldn't write about personal issues in forums, we are asking to get insulted as such, and yet, in my opinion, it is why we are here. I hope we all grow from this :)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#487638 Feb 12, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
And as Herod spoke,the crowd began to shout 'The voice of a god,not a man!!' But then and angel of the Lord struck Herod,and he died,and was eaten of worms,because he gave not God the glory!! Herod tried to STEAL the glory that belonged only to the Shekinah Glory Himself!!! Just keepin' it.....REAL!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#487639 Feb 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>....
This is the first time I have ever seen anyone write like this about Mother Theresa,....
He cited her! What more do you want ?

"I think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people." Mother Teresa
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#487640 Feb 12, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I have warned you,that the time is drawing near! TODAY is the day of salvation! For you are not promised another opportunity tomorrow! Watch the YouTube videos of American Airlines flight 11 and United 175 slamming into the twin towers and then you should REALIZE why the Lord Christ Almighty gave this stern warning!

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#487641 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Of course it is. Always has been. Folks are very gullible...especially if you dangle them a carrot.
The world bank is not the USA...and the federal reserve is the arm which reaches in our pockets for them...over which we have NO control. They are NOT run or regulated by the US govt.
Amen Capn.. thanks again for the info... Take care, going to head on out to watch the speech. Respectfully, Quin.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#487642 Feb 12, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
And there was a Throne in the midst of heaven! And One sat upon the Throne! And His eyes were like a flame of fire! And he said 'Behold! I AM the Alpha and the Omega! The First and the Last! The Almighty God!
:)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#487643 Feb 12, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
And I saw the dead,both small and great,standing before the Throne! And these are the ones who fled from the face of the One sitting on the Great White Throne!! And no place was found for them in heaven!!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#487644 Feb 12, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. take a gander ..
<quoted text>
Will you accept a goose instead ? <smile>
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#487645 Feb 12, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
And then the demons cried out 'What have we to do with Thee,Jesus thou Son of God??! Hast Thou come to torment us before the time??!'

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#487646 Feb 12, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why were you telling me about your neighborhood church when I referred to the church? "The church" is not a building in a place. It is an abstraction.
All Christians are trained by the church if they get their beliefs directly or indirectly from the Christian bible and/or clergy.
I don't have a neighbourhood Church, that was actually my point :)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#487647 Feb 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the links where she gave the money to the Vatican. Mother Theresa was quite open in complaining about luxuries given to the already rich when she was struggling to raise enough money for the poor to have decent food and an education.
This is the first time I have ever seen anyone write like this about Mother Theresa, and accordingly I am shocked, which is why I want the link; so that I can read what happened for myself.
It's old news.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Aplank/Crit...

"The Missionaries of Charity do not disclose either the sources of their funds or details of how they are spent. In 1998 an article in the German magazine Stern estimated that the order received about US$50 million a year in donations. Other journalists have given estimates of US$100 million a year. Critics have argued that this money cannot have all been spent on the purpose for which it was donated - aid to the sick and the poor - because the order's facilities, staffed by nuns and by volunteers and offering little in the way of medical facilities, are very cheap to operate and cannot cost anything like these sums to maintain.

"Critics have maintained that the majority of the money donated to the order is transferred to the Vatican Bank in Rome, where it is used by the Catholic Church for its general purposes, or is transferred to non-Christian countries for missionary work.

"In Britain, where the law requires charitable organisations to disclose their expenditures, an audit in 1991 concluded that 7% of the total income of about US$2.6 million went into charitable spending, with the rest being remitted to the Vatican Bank."

Note the results of that audit. Assuming that Mother Teresa is at least average, I'm extrapolating that figure of about 7% of receipts going to charity to the church as a whole. That is, it is reasonable to assume that if you do a random audit on any given church's gross receipts, that we can expect to find about 7% or less of it going to charity - Mother Teresa level. The rest - the other 93%- apparently went into whatever the Vatican does with money - maybe another painting.

Here are several other links to peruse: http://snipurl.com/26di405

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#487648 Feb 12, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Continuation:
Some of these blocks were estimated as being mined more than 100 miles away in some quarries. There are theories that suggests that the technology and building techniques of Egypt and Babylon were given and engineered by other worldly beings. I agree that these civilizations (only in some sense) were far more advanced than ours. yet, here's something interesting. The Great Pyramid, built about 3,800 years ago. 38,000 Christian denominations and growing, over 38,000 errors in the modern KJV bible. Most of these errors are found in the Ketuviym or Writings which is called The New Testament in Christian lore.
The scriptures that is called The Bible consists of, the Torah, The Tanakh, The Nevi'im (Prophets) and the Ketuviym or Writings. The Torah which is from Genesis to Deuteronomy were usually sung just as were the Psalms. The Torah was either sung or read in Lashwan Quaddash or as in modern terms, Lashon HaKodesh which are earlier forms of Hebrew and Aramaic. The Bible was written horizontally in scrolls and had no commas etc. Commas later introducts often changed the meaning of many texts as did language translations which further caused problems with the translations of copies of copies of original copies of the real documents.
St. Jerome who translated the Bible from Hebrew and Aramaic into Latin and Greek wasn't even a renown Hebrew scholar at the time. there were several problems with the translations as well as dubious additions and subtractions that were made. Fact: The "New Testament' was never originally in Greek. Religion became a problem. Science and religion became enemies but this was never intended to be so. Gods and idols are worshiped instead of The Most High Creator. Now, paganism is the leading religion in the world. The pagans fought against the pagans and the pagans won. LOL
Paul was made an all too perfect scapegoat, a real fall guy especially with dubious writings such as Romans 3. It was all too easy to make him the villain, way too easy. Kefa (Simon-Peter) was never the first Pope. Another Kefa (Simon-Magnus) was. Yet I think people choose not to see rather than to see. I appreciate your search for the Truth.
Interesting read Mr. 42. Thanks for the piece.
Shalom.
CS.
Thanks CS. I have devoted a great amount of time and research to this, and am still as a scribe(poorly at that). There is much more not yet on the table, and being suppressed. Some material I had marked, and wen back some time later to utilize was completely removed and made unavailable. It is frustrating.
The pyramids were built at least 12,000 years ago-as was Gobekli Tepe. Baalbeck is uncertain, but most likely earlier. The earliest were of the largest pieces (in general). That does not consider the worldwide structures and they are many and huge construction and extremely intricate layout also...nor the others in the middle east and India. We have sophisticated structures in Africa 160,000-250,000 years ago. Of course we don't wish that discussed do we. That is evolutionary taboo. These are milestones in world development that correlate to many other findings (one has to go through hell to actually aquire them though). I am glad you posted this also. It gives me some more avenues to consider.
I had accumulated piles of material in e-files, and lost much of it in a crash. It set me back to the point of not wanting to even try to put it all together again(fail). It was in prep. for a book.
You may have helped to reinspire me...it is sooooo much work.
Thank you CS

“Love much, trust none”

There

#487649 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That is correct for the most part(IMO). I knew some people some time back that thought they were doing this great and wonderful work. After having a close look into it, I wanted nothing more to do with any of it.(green). It was evident even then it was a ruse. The planet will always survive...we will not.
Our society is run by power and greed, and they lie to us like we are dogs...keeping the dogs hungry and ignorant we become willing slaves to the extortionists we call our saviors. In all these millenia, we have not learned to be the responsible, cooperative people we were meant to be.
Well said.

Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min Johnny 2,548
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessari... 734,001
Judge Mathew J. Gary (Jun '12) 27 min Ghost 27
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min AussieBobby 258,212
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 31 min Sameer 769
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr The Awakener 173,311
Calling Islam 'the religion of peace' was the D... 1 hr yon 8
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Thinking 226,548
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr JUDEletePete 118,132
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 539,557