#487684 Feb 12, 2013

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#487685 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Yes! Run from her! Run as fast as you can!
That there's some fine breed'n stock son...fer Kermit

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#487686 Feb 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I did, G, and also copied it and pasted it for all to read. It is intolerance to others beliefs, is it not? Regardless of what beliefs are found intolerable!
Close but not quite:

""a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially: one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance" - Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Location hidden

#487687 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of how Julius Caesar and Hitler were given Dictatorial powers.
Those who can not remember the mistakes of the past are condemned tp repeat them.
I know.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#487688 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That there's some fine breed'n stock son...fer Kermit
ROFLMAO

Kermit is the Antichrist !

Location hidden

#487689 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
Kermit is the Antichrist !
That looked like Bourbon Street Too, didn't it? LOL!
Sora

San Diego, CA

#487690 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. I do see. I have felt your pain in your words, but refrained from replying. My first love died in my arms...I let this "love" go as it was just to dangerous for us to remain together...I have this to remind me of her as it was "us"...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Pwbowi-8YooXX
Bonsoir Monsieur, my heart and my soul grieve for you as well, for myself the first December without my sister was the hardest, but I want to honor her last wish, which was for Seraphine and myself to remember her always and light a candle on her birthday and the anniversary of her death. Even after the loss of my sister my faith never waivered, I wanted to make something good come out of this tragedy and I have done just that, she would be proud of the work her brother has done to save the lives of others.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#487691 Feb 12, 2013
This is Doctor R-E-A-L-I-T-Y of the United States of America. When the King of kings and Lord of lords returns in great power and glory,will His angels place you on His RIGHT SIDE,or His LEFT SIDE?? Tonight,you have the power of CHOICE to make sure that you are not among the 'goats' on His LEFT SIDE when He returns. Have a wonderful rest of the evening everyone in every nation. Good night:

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#487692 Feb 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh; I am still searching Seraphine, so you are way ahead of me :)
But, in saying this, I believe GOD gave me the FAITH that I need to seek humility and that I will find it....:)
Bonsoir Serah, seek and ye shall find.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#487693 Feb 12, 2013
http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/...

Mother Teresa was born Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu in Skopje*, Macedonia, on August 26**, 1910. Her family was of Albanian descent. At the age of twelve, she felt strongly the call of God. She knew she had to be a missionary to spread the love of Christ. At the age of eighteen she left her parental home in Skopje and joined the Sisters of Loreto, an Irish community of nuns with missions in India. After a few months' training in Dublin she was sent to India, where on May 24, 1931, she took her initial vows as a nun. From 1931 to 1948 Mother Teresa taught at St. Mary's High School in Calcutta, but the suffering and poverty she glimpsed outside the convent walls made such a deep impression on her that in 1948 she received permission from her superiors to leave the convent school and devote herself to working among the poorest of the poor in the slums of Calcutta. Although she had no funds, she depended on Divine Providence, and started an open-air school for slum children. Soon she was joined by voluntary helpers, and financial support was also forthcoming. This made it possible for her to extend the scope of her work.

On October 7, 1950, Mother Teresa received permission from the Holy See to start her own order, "The Missionaries of Charity", whose primary task was to love and care for those persons nobody was prepared to look after. In 1965 the Society became an International Religious Family by a decree of Pope Paul VI.

Today the order comprises Active and Contemplative branches of Sisters and Brothers in many countries. In 1963 both the Contemplative branch of the Sisters and the Active branch of the Brothers was founded. In 1979 the Contemplative branch of the Brothers was added, and in 1984 the Priest branch was established.

The Society of Missionaries has spread all over the world, including the former Soviet Union and Eastern European countries. They provide effective help to the poorest of the poor in a number of countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America, and they undertake relief work in the wake of natural catastrophes such as floods, epidemics, and famine, and for refugees. The order also has houses in North America, Europe and Australia, where they take care of the shut-ins, alcoholics, homeless, and AIDS sufferers.

The Missionaries of Charity throughout the world are aided and assisted by Co-Workers who became an official International Association on March 29, 1969. By the 1990s there were over one million Co-Workers in more than 40 countries. Along with the Co-Workers, the lay Missionaries of Charity try to follow Mother Teresa's spirit and charism in their families.

Mother Teresa's work has been recognised and acclaimed throughout the world and she has received a number of awards and distinctions, including the Pope John XXIII Peace Prize (1971) and the Nehru Prize for her promotion of international peace and understanding (1972). She also received the Balzan Prize (1979) and the Templeton and Magsaysay awards.***

Your assumption that only 7% of the funds was used for these purposes appears to be way out..... but then again, I would never assume anyone guilty and yet you have easily stated that she does not deserve her Peace awards? Too bad she is not alive to defend herself, hey?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#487694 Feb 12, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-body-found-ru... If the dude wanted to 'clear his name',why didn't he just hire a high-profile lawyer. I mean,good gosh..

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#487695 Feb 12, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Serah, seek and ye shall find.
Cheers Seraphine, I was just thinking those words myself when I sought information on Mother Teresa.... Ah, I will continue to seek :)
Knowledge

United States

#487696 Feb 12, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to apologize to me just yet. You must be more contrite than this. In either case, I have forgiven your very rash and uncivilized behavior and have decided to wipe the slate clean so to speak.
I am happy you have much respect for me. I appreciate it Mr. 42. I have made promise to Mr. Knowledge that I shall treat you with a fair bit of kindness because I may have misunderstood your motives.
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm sure you have seriously doubted many things in your life and you're probably still struggling with the fact that there is no Santa Claus or Tooth Fairy. So I feel for you. Oh I haven't begun to be defamatory or demeaning yet old chap. You seem a mite sensitive there, so I will go ahead and be a bit more mindful of the way I treat you. Humble apologies old fellow.
<quoted text>
No I don't. I believe peasants and nobles are equal. I believe all men are equal, even in some regard the homosexual species among us. Love is universal and is not limited nor should there be preconditions in order to share it. I pray the day there will be no more rich and no more poor, but that everyone can share and be happy in a replenished, bountiful earth and live in peace and harmony. The issues we have with each other are minor and can be rectified. If you see me above you it is not because I stand tall but because you've chosen to stoop so low old friend. We should see eye to eye. And for the record, I don't have disdain for you and I will not throw you under the bus in the future. You have my word.
<quoted text>
I think you didn't notice that I didn't care about your expectations of me nor did I really want your respect. However, you are much more than meets the eye based on what I've read and I believe I was wrong about you.
<quoted text>
You seem not to get it. You seem not to get it at all. What you say to me whether you consider it disrespectful or otherwise was never regarded higher than bat crap. However having thought about my actions and my behavior, I offer my apologies. It is up to you to accept or reject it, but I must say, you do have a way with words. You are more intelligent than I gave you any credit for. One thing though....did you ever stop to think and notice that you were the first to attack me? I suppose you didn't, but I'll let it slide. It would be wise we not go down the uncomfortable road, if you catch my meaning.
:)
Continued....
A...Mr. Knowledge is a Mrs. Knowledge...LOL ;)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#487697 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That looked like Bourbon Street Too, didn't it? LOL!
Yes, it did.

Did she get triple beaded ?

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#487698 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you Seraphine, for your kindness and understanding. I am but an old blade of sawgrass, that by some miracle has not been trampled into the sands of time yet. I do enjoy Sora and your posts. You seem to be able to bring peace and beauty into an otherwise grey world, and for that you are appreciated.
Bonsoir mon ami, thank you for your kind words they touch my heart and soul. Old blades of grass no matter how brittle on the outside have life on the inside. The reason you are not trampled is because you are needed here on this Earth, in this time and place. The world to me is vibrant and awash with life and color, my optimistic nature and my artistic eyes will not let me see it any differently. The sentence in my avatar is my daily motto. In sppite of our grief we continue to make the world a better place one person at a time.
mike

AOL

#487699 Feb 12, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Lot was raped... you wasn't aware of that or did you jump to conclusions too quickly? Read it again.
The same thing happens when something is slipped into someone's drink so that they are drugged.
Thanks!

That was a very foolish statement. Perhaps you should read the story again, when "Lot" separated from "Abraham" he chose to go to the land of perversion.

I'm a man,... to "Rise" to the occasion and sustain that rise while "Drunk takes concentration...A man can't be forced to "Rise".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min George Justapose 678,673
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min worthless crap 118,726
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 11 min Trump your President 2,236
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 55 min May2017 NewsGlobal 982,133
____ 1-WORLD 'mark' -- IN PLAIN VIEW ____ 57 min May2017 NewsGlobal 1
News Trump budget shows tiny surplus in 10 years, wi... 1 hr discocrisco 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 445,837
More from around the web