|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> OK. If you insist...Pull out yer pocket god ...does he have a sword?
No, but I do.

And why would you like to see my sword. Kinda strange. I must admit Mr. 42, I have difficulty understanding your request.

Counter_Strike.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Job is a fictional story and Satan is an 'officer' of God's Court in it.
Have a Rabbi explain it to you some day. A very interesting text.
stick your nose deep down in the rabbe a...maybe you will understand his semlls from inside

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What does the word "church" refer to in this scripture?:
"Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her" - Ephesians 5:25
Do you belong to that church?
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.........

In my opinion, the Church is us and we will present ourselves to GOD ~ and it is up to each of us to sanctify and cleanse the presentation. The Church is GOD and the people and religion is man made, and accordingly, filled with areas of 'concern' to say the least.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
We have no duty to tolerate Christian intolerance such as Christian homophobia and atheophobia. Maybe you don't understand what humanists mean by tolerance in the context of diversity and pluralistic societies. I'll explain:
For starters, note that unbelievers are tolerant of religion in the political sense, since we are happy to allow you to worship as you see fit in the privacy of your homes and churches without fear of governmental persecution. Christians have that now, and nobody is threatening to remove that. One doesn't need to feign respect for religion or faith to be tolerant in this sense.
Furthermore, tolerance doesn't mean tolerance of everything. What we want is a mutually tolerant society. Those that don't agree or that can't play nicely will not be tolerated. We tolerate the tolerant - not the intolerant, and we don't let our intolerant enemies call us hypocrites for so doing.
It's no more hypocritical than saying that we advocate for a peaceful, nonviolent way of life, but will take up arms to defend or restore that status if necessary.
You are a bigot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Amen Serah, amen..........
Amen and In Deed :)

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> OH, OH! I didn't mean that!
Pull yer pants back up ya pervert!
Hmmm... a homosexual joke.
Weird.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>You are whack-a-doodle sick.
you are POS and stinking rat balls,you dumb dr reality imposter and pretender most famous dr Shrink from Dundalk

and you are brown smeared with horse vomits liar

as encouragement to flush very quickly
dr Shrink from Duandalk send huge winds of farts to your stolen computer room?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sorry to burst your bubble again, but no - she does not have the respect of the world.
I think that we call all agree that a woman who gives her life to helping the dying poor in some hell hole is a rare person, and one to be admired.
But I don't admire her any more - not since I learned about the millions that she fraudulently collected for her hospices and then spirited off to the Vatican's gold pile.
Who do you suppose came up with that idea - to collect money on the pretense of helping the poor, but giving it to the Vatican instead? Humanists?
And why would she do that? Because she became a sadist. Not a malicious one. But she facilitated suffering nevertheless, because she thought it was beautiful. Seriously:
"I think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people." – Mother Teresa
Where do we suppose that she learned that? It sounds like the Sermon on the Mount. In fact, from a discussion of just that topic, Matthew 5:10-12 in particular, at http://www.meetingwithchrist.com/E018%20Bless... , we read:
"We regard those who suffer to be the pitiable ones. They are the unfortunate ones. The Lord Jesus teaches us to view suffering from a different angle. For Him, those who suffer are the ones who should be envied. They are the blessed ones. You see, it all depends on how you look at suffering. If you think carnally, you will pity those who suffer. But if you think spiritually, you will regard it as a privilege to suffer for the name of Christ."
It's a sick religion. Its reputation for benevolence derives from the work of some good people that the church not only doesn't help to become good, but actually helps to corrupt. These people bring their goodness with them, and would do good without the church. Your church happily takes credit for these good works with a lot of self-aggrandizement and puffery.
The Christian church actually convinced this otherwise great woman that it was better to let the suffering suffer and forward the proceeds to Rome. It's sickening.
As a result, she doesn't deserve her Peace Prize, and she doesn't deserve beatification. In the end, Mother Teresa was a sadist and a fraud.
Show me the links where she gave the money to the Vatican. Mother Theresa was quite open in complaining about luxuries given to the already rich when she was struggling to raise enough money for the poor to have decent food and an education.

This is the first time I have ever seen anyone write like this about Mother Theresa, and accordingly I am shocked, which is why I want the link; so that I can read what happened for myself.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Prayer for today....
O Lord let the word of Christ dwell in us richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing each other in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in our hearts to You O Lord! Let whatever we do in word or deed, we will do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
In Your precious name, Jesus Christ, Amen.(Colossians 3)
Amen :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree.
Thank you for not calling me a loon...I was waiting on it. LOL!
Now captain I once said the hardest I would ever smack you would be with a hug.Guess need to have jibber tell you that lol lol.So here goes another opinion:Programing of mankind.Mankind is programed thru regilion,governments,history,s cience,big one is news media,advertising,even meds and health care,almost every avenue of life.Mankind buys thoses programs by bait,hook and line and sinker.Using a small portion of the thinking brain.With the creation distroyous results.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Counter_Strike continues to make threats, I'll send Chris Dorner over to South Carolina.
That'll show him how.
As long as he's not the Most High and is just a man, then I do not fear him. Besides, coming into my neighborhood as a stranger is not recommended.

That aside; thanks for usefully contributing to this thread Mr. Catcher. From the moment you came in here, you have not spoken to the topic or anything related to it.

CS.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm... a homosexual joke.
Weird.
this bunch of homsexuals run around like lunatics on those topics, and only spread filth,wickedness,and so called by them "high morality" with full closet of AAA batery male and female devices hanging like old lumps around

Psalm 14;3
They are gone aside,they are all together become filthy;there is none that doeth good,no not one

they eat earth people bread and vomit around with not diagested s...

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, K! Thanks fer try'n ta stay a battle, and I love ya fer it too. but...when an ingrate takes a swing at me fer correct'n his poor behavior towards another, I'm gonna go fer the throat an ya know it. This one is gonna git his lil' golden crown knocked all the way up ta the 3rd heaven, if ya know what I mean. He needs ta quit mak'n doormats of other folks...so here I is. It's got nuth'n ta do with "religion" either...but I fear it may become a casualty in the process. Hopefully, it won't ruin our standing toward each other...I think we'er better than that.
LOL

Interesting....

If I never thought something good could come of this, I would have obliged you to try. Anyway, what knowledge said was right. For your own good and the good of this thread, stand down.

It can be done nice and easy.

Counter_Strike: As it is written, so let it be done.[Quo Vadis]
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Show me the links where she gave the money to the Vatican. Mother Theresa was quite open in complaining about luxuries given to the already rich when she was struggling to raise enough money for the poor to have decent food and an education.
This is the first time I have ever seen anyone write like this about Mother Theresa, and accordingly I am shocked, which is why I want the link; so that I can read what happened for myself.
this psycho atheistic pervert in simple Liar

Mother Theresa at end of her life,harshly criticized RCC greed,money doctrines and their riches and whole leadership standing far away from True Gospel

today old pope Benedict from almost same reasons give up his papacy position.

Maybe His sincerely love of Lord,allow God to give this old man Gods Grace,and Holy Spirit push him out from any RCC positions or leadership world influences

I am not worldwide christian,
But I see biblical fulfilment starting from RCC root of all spiritual abominations and end start from this RCC, tragic end, horibel dissapointment that God thrown them all RCC with their sects just to the lake of fire-like wortless tree and root RCC existing 2000 years.
Very soon atheistic beast with wound on her head- UNO NGO will enter all religion and phisicaly rip them out of all worldly
assembled riches

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

If you are following Jesus path and someone blocks you way,
wait and see just what they want, it might just make your day.
You've heard the tale of the big bad wolf
and why he's a devil of a man...
God knows why that wolf was there, and you must know His Plan!
The Plan to overcome adversity if it happens to block your path.
The Plan to carry your cross in Life and not expect to pass.
The Test to make your Spirit strong and have more Faith in Him,
For God knows everything you don't and why you chose to be
on the very Path of Life called His and why its history.
Did you expect not to encounter anyone on the way?
Did you forget Jesus here, and how many tried his day?
Did you start out along that path expecting one smooth ride?
Then don't forget it was on that road that Jesus truly died!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.........
In my opinion, the Church is us and we will present ourselves to GOD ~ and it is up to each of us to sanctify and cleanse the presentation. The Church is GOD and the people and religion is man made, and accordingly, filled with areas of 'concern' to say the least.
Revelation 22:17
The Spirit and the bride say,“Come!” And let the one who hears say,“Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.
Such is the still small voice of Spirit!

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
Not at all.
I have total respect for anybody's personal religious beliefs, and also their practices as long as they don't intrude on others.
My objection is not to personal religious beliefs and practices.
It's the intrusion of religion into the public arena that concerns me.
And the posters I am addressing, are the ones who want to foist their religion on others. I find this to be despicable, and I will continue to assert my view.
Sometimes, humor is an effective tool.
At other times, a frontal attack is required.
Religion should be a personal thing.
It shouldn't be flung around to those who may be unwilling to listen to it.
Just like a boom box in public.
It's not appropriate.
I hope you know Mr. 1, that I'm not very appreciative of this. So you feel intruded upon, do you?

CS.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.
Galatians 5:26

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes. There were two.
One broke, so they had ta settle for this one.
There are many pagan symbols and placements in the entire complex.
I will tell you this much...
The builders set it all up in such a way that for every Christian gathering and move throughout the edifice, there is an equal respite for the Pagan to worship and celebrate their tradition and beliefs as well as the Christian did theirs, unbeknown to the masses and probably to the clergy...and all at the same time.
If one "knows" the secrets, one will see them.
Totally agree... it has been a compromise of Christianity and Paganism ever since the 4th century for politically-correct purposes. Those Christians and Pagans who refused to mix in were called bigots, I mean heretics... and were persecuted simply because they stood up for their own beliefs and refused the compromise. It may take on another form.. but history repeats itself.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as he's not the Most High and is just a man, then I do not fear him. Besides, coming into my neighborhood as a stranger is not recommended.
That aside; thanks for usefully contributing to this thread Mr. Catcher. From the moment you came in here, you have not spoken to the topic or anything related to it.
CS.
Sorry about that.

Is the topic "Why should Jesus love me?"

I haven't seen you speak to this topic either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 469,121 - 469,140 of598,709
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

580 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min OnlyPatchWork 114,554
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min gort 715,997
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Liam 529,710
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Clearwater 171,395
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 35 min Chess Jurist 440,797
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 38 min andet1987 3,864
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min Charlie Sheen 255,603
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 41 min Hidingfromyou 93,143
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Shut-Up 60