“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#487551 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes. There were two.
One broke, so they had ta settle for this one.
There are many pagan symbols and placements in the entire complex.
I will tell you this much...
The builders set it all up in such a way that for every Christian gathering and move throughout the edifice, there is an equal respite for the Pagan to worship and celebrate their tradition and beliefs as well as the Christian did theirs, unbeknown to the masses and probably to the clergy...and all at the same time.
If one "knows" the secrets, one will see them.
Totally agree... it has been a compromise of Christianity and Paganism ever since the 4th century for politically-correct purposes. Those Christians and Pagans who refused to mix in were called bigots, I mean heretics... and were persecuted simply because they stood up for their own beliefs and refused the compromise. It may take on another form.. but history repeats itself.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#487552 Feb 12, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as he's not the Most High and is just a man, then I do not fear him. Besides, coming into my neighborhood as a stranger is not recommended.
That aside; thanks for usefully contributing to this thread Mr. Catcher. From the moment you came in here, you have not spoken to the topic or anything related to it.
CS.
Sorry about that.

Is the topic "Why should Jesus love me?"

I haven't seen you speak to this topic either.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#487553 Feb 12, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you know Mr. 1, that I'm not very appreciative of this. So you feel intruded upon, do you?
CS.
You may call me Catcher.

The 1 was required by Topix, as the name Catcher was unavailable.

But again, I'm Catcher.

And yes, I often do feel intruded upon.

I believe very strongly that religious beliefs deserve respect, but must be kept within one's private life.

The public sector should be totally secular.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#487555 Feb 12, 2013
Edit: Actually, the link above does points to what is currently taking shape but it doesn't focus soley on the The New Age Transformation piece which will affect every person on earth via globalism..
dr Shrink

United States

#487556 Feb 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are POS and stinking rat balls,you dumb dr reality imposter and pretender most famous dr Shrink from Dundalk
and you are brown smeared with horse vomits liar
as encouragement to flush very quickly
dr Shrink from Duandalk send huge winds of farts to your stolen computer room?
i am famous illiterate dr Shrink. Boys come play my manpole.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#487557 Feb 12, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning.. Praising the Lord... that's what's up. Smile.
I haven't read any back from last night... do I need to?
And we must keep him lifted up from the earth so that he can draw all men unto him.

As for looking back on the thread, you know how it is so I will leave that up to you my friend.

Blessings.(:

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#487558 Feb 12, 2013
Good evenng everyone.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#487559 Feb 12, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
In fact the bible in itself say there were giants in the land in genesis.
That wasn't referring to dinosaurs. It was a sports team, the Jehovah Giants, later the Seattle Pilates.
trifecta1 wrote:
When is it ok to use the bible to harm another person?
When the other person is a child?

"Georgia: Father uses Bible to justify killing son"
http://www.examiner.com/article/georgia-fathe...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#487560 Feb 12, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There came a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord. And SATAN was also among them....
Matthew 13:30
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#487561 Feb 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Do you think that saying what is written in the Bible is a myth affects my beliefs?
Not for a minute.

I don't think anything affects your beliefs except your preferences. You believe what is comforting to you - what you wish were true, right?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#487562 Feb 12, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>and you no have the slightest clue what that verse mean, because that verse is about a spiritual experience which have never happened to you and if I had to guess probably won't ever.
.. you do not known how something is for me ..

.. shame on you ..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#487563 Feb 12, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Revelation 22:17
The Spirit and the bride say,“Come!” And let the one who hears say,“Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.
Such is the still small voice of Spirit!
(((((IRRIRA)))))

How're you this evening/morning my sis?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#487564 Feb 12, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome Mr. 42. Besides, I will not hold the above worthless comments about me as I have prior forgiven you of your transgressions against me, and I hope you can return the same.
And I never knew you were on a first name basis with Ms. Walker. Interesting.
I hope you're having a great day....Mr. 42.
Shalom.
The Count of Strikerville.
Likewise CS

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#487565 Feb 12, 2013
saves wrote:
He cares for me!
Yes he does.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#487566 Feb 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe very strongly that religious beliefs deserve respect, but must be kept within one's private life.
.. take a gander ..
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>and you no have the slightest clue what that verse mean, because that verse is about a spiritual experience which have never happened to you and if I had to guess probably won't ever.
.. in other words, my interpretation and beliefs do not deserve respect ..
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#487567 Feb 12, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>And we must keep him lifted up from the earth so that he can draw all men unto him.
As for looking back on the thread, you know how it is so I will leave that up to you my friend.
Blessings.(:
you as poor miserable creature are not able to Lift up Lord Of Lords powerful antidimensional power

and none of you is ablt to draw all man unto Him

you sound like churchoidal lunatic and fanatic,posting more power to yourselves as To God Alone

Only Gods grace underserved kindness given to the single one is able to draw this person to Him
eph 1;3-12

you just in this post,blasphemy Gods Spirit underestimate His absolute power,
and putting yourselves and your moraly dung church above GOD,SAVIOUR AND HOLY SPIRIT

Location hidden

#487568 Feb 12, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You no longer are required to test my patience Mr. 42 with language such as the above Mr. 42, because I have have forgiven the past and wish to move forward.
I also grew up fighting. My sparring sessions with my cousins were no childs play either. My sifu (Lowe Leung) lived just up the street from where I lived. I practiced Kung Fu (Eagle Claw, Win Lun) and Kick Boxing for years. I was going to get into Ninjatos, Katanas, Kunai knives, spears and shurikens but I decided to stop. I am not a big man by any means, I am very slender built but very athletic. I eat right and exercise but I generate a lot of power and speed in my kicks and punches. Being afraid is not something I do too well. Foolishly it used to get me in a lot of trouble going to school.
Now, I'm a respected person in my community. I teach youth on the streets, I teach Tai Chi also (or at least I used to) and I go to work 5 days a week. I have a family that I love dearly and I just buried my dad (may he rest in peace) on Saturday. I don't go looking for trouble and I don't recommend people hunt me down to find it. I am on a more spiritual path now more than just physical. It takes a lot of patience and I am certainly not perfect, but I am learning though I do have my short-comings.
Besides, you speak about me being godly. Allow me to clear that up if you don't mind; I'm not godly at all you see because I don't believe the Almighty Creator that I worship is a god or a common deity made and fashioned in the mind or with the hands of man. I am no bully, I assure you. I had to learn how to effectively defend myself against them and worse. I must admit, I did struggle a bit to understand your above broken English, but I managed somehow. I hope we understand each other a bit better.
Shalom Mr. 42.
CS.
We may actually be more on the same page than you might have imagined CS. I will try to be more precise in my diction also.
Thanks

Location hidden

#487569 Feb 12, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I do.
And why would you like to see my sword. Kinda strange. I must admit Mr. 42, I have difficulty understanding your request.
Counter_Strike.
Pay it no mind sir. It is an old worthless rambling anyway. LOL!
Peace
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#487570 Feb 12, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you do not known how something is for me ..
.. shame on you ..
FART
as usual proper respond to you
Psalm 14; 3.
THEY ARE ALL GONE ASIDE,THEY ARE ALL TOGETHER BECOME FILTHY; THRE IS NONE THAT DOETH GOOD,NO NOT ONE

PSALM 10;7
HIS/HER MOUTH IS FULL OF CURSING AND DECEIT AND FRAUD;
UNDER HIS/HER TOUNGUE IS MISCHIEF AND VANITY

WORTHY ONLY LOUD FARTS

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#487571 Feb 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you as poor miserable creature are not able to Lift up Lord Of Lords powerful antidimensional power
and none of you is ablt to draw all man unto Him
you sound like churchoidal lunatic and fanatic,posting more power to yourselves as To God Alone
Only Gods grace underserved kindness given to the single one is able to draw this person to Him
eph 1;3-12
you just in this post,blasphemy Gods Spirit underestimate His absolute power,
and putting yourselves and your moraly dung church above GOD,SAVIOUR AND HOLY SPIRIT
Cling........ko ko
Cling.......ko ko
Cling.........ko ko
Cling........ko ko
Cling..........ko ko

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Porkpie Hat 269,089
Is Obama legally eligible to be POTUS? (Nov '08) 12 min Truth Detector 1,176
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Clearwater 176,069
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Seentheotherside 574,472
India Benzos (May '13) 21 min moggy man 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min scaritual 810,564
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 27 min Naked Truth from ... 39,663
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 97,925
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 12 hr perfect massage r... 206
More from around the web