Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#487568 Feb 12, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You no longer are required to test my patience Mr. 42 with language such as the above Mr. 42, because I have have forgiven the past and wish to move forward.
I also grew up fighting. My sparring sessions with my cousins were no childs play either. My sifu (Lowe Leung) lived just up the street from where I lived. I practiced Kung Fu (Eagle Claw, Win Lun) and Kick Boxing for years. I was going to get into Ninjatos, Katanas, Kunai knives, spears and shurikens but I decided to stop. I am not a big man by any means, I am very slender built but very athletic. I eat right and exercise but I generate a lot of power and speed in my kicks and punches. Being afraid is not something I do too well. Foolishly it used to get me in a lot of trouble going to school.
Now, I'm a respected person in my community. I teach youth on the streets, I teach Tai Chi also (or at least I used to) and I go to work 5 days a week. I have a family that I love dearly and I just buried my dad (may he rest in peace) on Saturday. I don't go looking for trouble and I don't recommend people hunt me down to find it. I am on a more spiritual path now more than just physical. It takes a lot of patience and I am certainly not perfect, but I am learning though I do have my short-comings.
Besides, you speak about me being godly. Allow me to clear that up if you don't mind; I'm not godly at all you see because I don't believe the Almighty Creator that I worship is a god or a common deity made and fashioned in the mind or with the hands of man. I am no bully, I assure you. I had to learn how to effectively defend myself against them and worse. I must admit, I did struggle a bit to understand your above broken English, but I managed somehow. I hope we understand each other a bit better.
Shalom Mr. 42.
CS.
We may actually be more on the same page than you might have imagined CS. I will try to be more precise in my diction also.
Thanks

Location hidden

#487569 Feb 12, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I do.
And why would you like to see my sword. Kinda strange. I must admit Mr. 42, I have difficulty understanding your request.
Counter_Strike.
Pay it no mind sir. It is an old worthless rambling anyway. LOL!
Peace
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#487570 Feb 12, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you do not known how something is for me ..
.. shame on you ..
FART
as usual proper respond to you
Psalm 14; 3.
THEY ARE ALL GONE ASIDE,THEY ARE ALL TOGETHER BECOME FILTHY; THRE IS NONE THAT DOETH GOOD,NO NOT ONE

PSALM 10;7
HIS/HER MOUTH IS FULL OF CURSING AND DECEIT AND FRAUD;
UNDER HIS/HER TOUNGUE IS MISCHIEF AND VANITY

WORTHY ONLY LOUD FARTS

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#487571 Feb 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you as poor miserable creature are not able to Lift up Lord Of Lords powerful antidimensional power
and none of you is ablt to draw all man unto Him
you sound like churchoidal lunatic and fanatic,posting more power to yourselves as To God Alone
Only Gods grace underserved kindness given to the single one is able to draw this person to Him
eph 1;3-12
you just in this post,blasphemy Gods Spirit underestimate His absolute power,
and putting yourselves and your moraly dung church above GOD,SAVIOUR AND HOLY SPIRIT
Cling........ko ko
Cling.......ko ko
Cling.........ko ko
Cling........ko ko
Cling..........ko ko

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#487572 Feb 12, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. take a gander ..
<quoted text>
.. in other words, my interpretation and beliefs do not deserve respect ..
Religious fanaticism does that.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#487573 Feb 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Lol... Proof? Read your posts. If you lie I have to point it out, we can't have hypocrisy now can we? If you feel insulted maybe you could stop lying? Just a thought. Assume away, I sit here laughing, it's better than TV... Lol... You telling me I'm angry, that's just awesome! Hahahahaha...
Yeah, you kind of do have to point it out to prove it. How will people know whether I am the liar you say I am, or you are?

I think that you have sinned against me by calling me a liar for no reason. You owe me an apology by your own standards.

But I'll never get it. You've already forgiven yourself just as I argued you could. Skombolis thought that I said that all Christians would do this, but I didn't. Only the cowardly ones that are too proud to admit their sins, or to ask for forgiveness from the one that they have slandered.

You argued that Christians had love and were commanded to love one another - that they would therefore be forced to apologize to the one that they injured. But I said no, not if you didn't feel like it. Not every Christian has character.

I think this is an excellent illustration of that, don't you? You're simply too proud to beg me for forgiveness. You've already forgiven yourself.

I'd like you to pray on that, and then return to this forum with a sincere apology to me for your bad manners. Show the other Christians that you're filled with the Spirit. A don't just apologize - ask me to forgive you. Show me that Christian meekness and humility if you have any. Don't be too proud. Do it for Jesus.

I don't think you have the character to do more than slander others. Prove me wrong. Or prove me right.

Location hidden

#487574 Feb 12, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm... a homosexual joke.
Weird.
Again, I apologize CS.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#487575 Feb 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>i am famous illiterate dr Shrink. Boys come play my manpole.
I AM AS FOREIGNER LITERATE ENOUGH TO SPIT AT YOUR FACE AND SEND FART STRAIGHT TO YOUR A.... HOLE(MOUTH)
and farts to all blasphemers,atheists, and smart dumb polacks

Location hidden

#487576 Feb 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Now captain I once said the hardest I would ever smack you would be with a hug.Guess need to have jibber tell you that lol lol.So here goes another opinion:Programing of mankind.Mankind is programed thru regilion,governments,history,s cience,big one is news media,advertising,even meds and health care,almost every avenue of life.Mankind buys thoses programs by bait,hook and line and sinker.Using a small portion of the thinking brain.With the creation distroyous results.
You are so right LW. I barely watch TV or listen to radio for that reason...and it is always tongue in cheek.
Even research is bias and difficult to "squeeze" facts from.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#487577 Feb 12, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Cling........ko ko
Cling.......ko ko
Cling.........ko ko
Cling........ko ko
Cling..........ko ko
You preach just excelent sermon and give
very good description of your holy spirit, and drawing all people to the Lord
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#487578 Feb 12, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you kind of do have to point it out to prove it. How will people know whether I am the liar you say I am, or you are?
I think that you have sinned against me by calling me a liar for no reason. You owe me an apology by your own standards.
But I'll never get it. You've already forgiven yourself just as I argued you could. Skombolis thought that I said that all Christians would do this, but I didn't. Only the cowardly ones that are too proud to admit their sins, or to ask for forgiveness from the one that they have slandered.
You argued that Christians had love and were commanded to love one another - that they would therefore be forced to apologize to the one that they injured. But I said no, not if you didn't feel like it. Not every Christian has character.
I think this is an excellent illustration of that, don't you? You're simply too proud to beg me for forgiveness. You've already forgiven yourself.
I'd like you to pray on that, and then return to this forum with a sincere apology to me for your bad manners. Show the other Christians that you're filled with the Spirit. A don't just apologize - ask me to forgive you. Show me that Christian meekness and humility if you have any. Don't be too proud. Do it for Jesus.
I don't think you have the character to do more than slander others. Prove me wrong. Or prove me right.
She said the truth about you,and her post calling you Liar and abominable thing is supported by Bible
Psalm 14;1
The fool(stupid original hebrew meaning) hath said in his heart
THRE IS NOT GOD

THEY ARE CORRUPT LIARS,THEY HAVE DONE ABOMINABLE WORKS,THERE IS NONE THAT DOETH GOOD
3/THEY ARE GONE ASIDE,THEY ARE ALL TOGETHER BECOME FILTHY; THERE IS NONE THAT DOETH GOOD,NO NOT ONE

Pslam 10;4
The wicked(like you) through the pride of his countenance ,will not seek after God;

GOD IS NOT IN ALL HIS THOUGHTS

5/HIS WAYS ARE ALWAYS GRIEVOUS;THY JUDGEMENTS ARE FAR ABOVE OUT OF HIS SIGHT;
AS FOR ALL HIS ENEMIES HE PUFFETH AT THEM

6/ HE HATH SAID IN HIS HEART;FO I SHALL NEVER BE IN ADVERSITY

7/HIS MOUTH IS FULL CURSING ,LIES DECEIT AND FRAUD;
UNDER HIS TOUNGUE IS MISCHIEF AND VANITY

EXCELENT DESCRIPTION OF OF YOU, EARTHLY LOST MISERABLE CREATURE REJECTING GOD,AND MOCKING OTHERS FOR THEIR BELIEFS

Location hidden

#487579 Feb 12, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Interesting....
If I never thought something good could come of this, I would have obliged you to try. Anyway, what knowledge said was right. For your own good and the good of this thread, stand down.
It can be done nice and easy.
Counter_Strike: As it is written, so let it be done.[Quo Vadis]
And it is done.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#487580 Feb 12, 2013
@ Bro. Skom, regarding yesterday posts and your question about not forcing our beliefs on others being that we're in a secular society.

I believe people of all persuasions, Athiest.. Agnostic, Christians (liberal and conservative), the LGBTQ community, witches, and other pagans have their own set of beliefs whether they believe in a God or not. They vote their consciences from whatever values they have experienced and have been taught regarding beliefs.

I don't like to use that term 'force others' because if that is the case then that term should also be directed towards Non-Christians. People of all persuasions, religious and non-religious, force their beliefs on others through the voting booth... if we want to use that term 'force others'.

Some want to get rid of the concept of God... some want to control and censor others from voicing their beliefs freely in the public sector with their own, what-seems-to-be marxist values.. some want others to accept the fact that they want the right to kill themselves (euthanasia...), some want to force public tax dollars to go to abortion funding. I don't like none of those options but they are forced onto others also who don't like that particular set of beliefs if you would like to continue with that term.

So anyways, as a citizen of this world and God's Kingdom... with my own set of religious convictions, spiritual beliefs and the freedom to vote in this mixed judeo-christian/secular society ---> I believe it's best not to be turned around and support a devilish cause in this world (as much as possible). So with that, I will continue to vote against gay marriage if the amendment comes up, vote for defence-of- traditional-type marriage candidates, pro-life politicians (if there are any left).

Also, from a religious and spiritual standpoint, we (those willing) will continue to speak out against the sin of fornications if there is an unction to do so. I remember when Daniel was told that he better not pray.. When it was time to pray... Daniel prayed. Much in the same way, the onslaught against the church has been that way since it's inception but it is still standing firm on Jesus no matter the storm... no matter who comes and no matter who goes.

Again, I strongly encourage and wholeheartedly support those herculean efforts of those legal businesses (such as chick-fillet, hobby lobby) who politely resist non-conservative values as much as possible. For me and my own set of beliefs, I truly believe that I would be less of a Christian if I went against my beliefs to support fornications. For others, not so much. Now I'm not talking about social interaction and coming to the aid of ordinary people regardless of ther persuasion... I'm talking about preserving godly values as much as possible within our mixed society. jmo

I suppose for some Christians who may be questioning or sitting on the fence... just my thoughts ---> If one is inclined to do so, it's okay for a Christian to vote against gay marriage or any other kind of fornications if that is what one feels will give a clean conscience before God and The Lord Jesus Christ... or whatever freedom-of-will choice they "freely choose" to make. jmo.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#487581 Feb 12, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. in other words, my interpretation and beliefs do not deserve respect ..
sure they do. on some verses of the bible it very obvious what it mean. in other verses it take spiritual discernment, which you not have.

Location hidden

#487582 Feb 12, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Totally agree... it has been a compromise of Christianity and Paganism ever since the 4th century for politically-correct purposes. Those Christians and Pagans who refused to mix in were called bigots, I mean heretics... and were persecuted simply because they stood up for their own beliefs and refused the compromise. It may take on another form.. but history repeats itself.
You may be right...maybe
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#487583 Feb 12, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for a minute.
I don't think anything affects your beliefs except your preferences. You believe what is comforting to you - what you wish were true, right?
Psalm 53;1
The fool(stupid-original hebrew meaning)hath said in his heart.
THRE IS NO GOD
CORRUPT ARE THEY,AND HAVE DONE ABOMINABLE INIQUITY
Rom 3;10-12
.........THER ARE ALL GONE OUT OF THE WAY.THEY ARE TOGETHER BECAME UNPRIFITABLE;THERE IS NONE THAT DOETH GOOD,NO NOT ONE

13/ THEY THROAT IS AN OPEN SEPULCHTURE,WITH THEIR TOUNGUES THEY HAVE USED DECEIT;

THE POISON OF ASPS IS UNDER THEIR LIPS(yours too)

14/
whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness
Their feet are swift to sheed blood
16Desctruction and misery are in their ways

17;AND THE WAY OF PEACE HAVE THEY NOT KNOWN NEVER LEARN

O O O
HOW EXCELENTLY BIBLE DESCRIBE YOU AND YOUR ATHEISTIC PSYCHOPATHS FULL OF MISERY AND FILTHY IMMORAL ATHEISTIC DUNG?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#487584 Feb 12, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>sure they do. on some verses of the bible it very obvious what it mean. in other verses it take spiritual discernment, which you not have.
You also not have spiritual maturity and understanding holy table of God Holy food given only to His children

if you share this food with devil table members,
You are unmature, dumb butt, and comit sin against God Law

true folowers of Christ are encouraged by God not participate by the table of devil and his children

or"bad association spoli good habits"

your worthless discussion with this homosexual troll is Gods blasphemy

this lesbian purpose is to be since Internet exist,not to learn Gods Fear
only to mock Him,insult Gods Law,and PROCLAIM LOUD HOW PROUD,HAPPY AND BETTER SHE IS FROM ALL CHRISTIANS

also before giving other advices,at first try to clean yourselves from all spots of this world because firenship with world is abominable to God
1 John 2;15-16

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#487585 Feb 12, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>sure they do. on some verses of the bible it very obvious what it mean. in other verses it take spiritual discernment, which you not have.
.. and, you do ??..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#487587 Feb 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
[1] Yes, I pray like that and in accordance with God's will for my life. No, it's not hype. I'm a very different person now, I've never known peace within before I had faith.
Yes, I can see what a new person you are - completely transformed. Very impressive indeed.
Juicylu wrote:
[2]...The fruits of the Spirit have developed in me, over time and through learning from experiences I've had over the past three and a half years. I'd say I have all but the last two, however I am much gentler and controlled than I've ever been. Definitely not hype.
I don't see where these fruits are worth much. That's what I'd call hype.
Juicylu wrote:
Thanks for the link, I didn't see that comment. I'm sorry.
No you're not.

Besides, that's not nearly good enough to cover what you said. You said, "You seem to have a comprehension problem, either that or you just enjoy lying." You never considered the possibility that you were mistaken, only that I was either an idiot or a liar.

You need to ask me for my forgiveness for that if you want to get right with me and your god again.
Juicylu wrote:
I have a few questions for you, weren't you a diligent Christian once? Why did you ask me those two questions? Don't you know already? Was it to judge me?
Yes, I know already. And no, it was not to judge you. I have already done that. Guess again.
Juicylu wrote:
Do you believe that Christians cannot question your posts or disagree with you? Or point out your hypocrisy?
My hypocrisy? You have pointed out no such thing. You have merely accused me of being a liar and refused to say or show how. I believe that you don't have the right to do that. You need to repent and show your god that you're not too proud to beg a heathen for forgiveness - that you possess that Christian love you were telling me about here, and that it is not as shabby a love as I described :
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Juicylu wrote:
Cheers :)
God bless you.:)

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#487588 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>In all these millenia, we have not learned to be the responsible, cooperative people we were meant to be.
.. and, the fault lies ....??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Catcher1 100,394
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min New Age Spiritual... 670,303
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min New Age Spiritual... 980,149
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr shkreli zionism 121,925
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr waaasssuuup 445,655
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 4 hr Libhater 58
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr 2 tim 2 15 6,146
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web