“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#487462 Feb 12, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Sent... btw, good to see reconciliations happenin'... smile.
Aaah...it's all in the wind. I ain't ALL bad y'know.
Now I gotta give all the point spreads back. LOL!
It's all Knowledge's fault y'know...try'n ta make good folks out of us all, an ruin'n all the fun!
dr Shrink

United States

#487464 Feb 12, 2013
My ween and brain go Shrinkadink!

Location hidden

#487466 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was warning us to avoid a woman with 6 tits (and a pubic mound).
Makes as much sense as any other I have heard based on the John's acid trip.
You know they was gonna ban that book right? Or remove it.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#487469 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The Chrisitian God is quite stupid and will end up with the exact opposite.
The Christian god seems to prefer the adulation of those that can suppress the gifts he gave them - reason, curiosity, free will, libido and an innate conscience - and accept extraordinary and mutually contradictory claims based on bad evidence. That sure would be a bad party.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#487470 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>At the risk of being "shot"...It is not the "kingdom of heaven" as you would know it...it is the ALL. It is as much you as you are it. If you can understand universe you can understand atomic and sub atomic structure. When you understand the essence that drives it on every level, you will "know" the ALL/IAM, and it will "know" you. As it is above, so it is below...you are all of you gods, and the ALL is you. You always were, you are, and you always shall be. To know one's self is to know god.
It has been said throughout history in a multitude of ways...all of them meaning the same thing. In that string one can find the only inalienable truth. So Mote It Be.
Luke 17:21

http://bible.cc/luke/17-21.htm
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#487471 Feb 12, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, last night I had to turn in sooner than I wanted. Today, my leg is feeling so much better. I was told from my Doctor, that people can have referral pain. Which is if you have hurt your hip, your pain can also be in your knee/leg . I am heading out today for awhile expecting a little snow tonight, or wintery mix. Then it should melt off, but to be on the safe side, I will get the things we need , not falling again! NO gladiator fighting!!!!! LOL Did we do that? LOL I know it got bad....I think we just both got wore out from it didn't we? LOL
I had two large dogs in 2 large kennels put together, one night, it was cold and raining last year. German Shepherd and Pit Bull Mastive, big dogs. Anyway, we have a big huge automatic feeder the dogs decided that night, not to share....So, they stood all night standing in front of the feeder head to head until morning in the wet cold rain, both hardly able to stand because both were so stubborn. They both just stood their wobbling... my husband went out there made them go to their houses or they would have colapsed. They did that off and on after that , and I realized it was what they loved to do. My old Pit bull Max died this winter, we didn't even know he was sick, just old age. That old German Shephrd has gone to Max's dog house and then goes and stares at his grave, for hours. I think dogs sometimes can teach us many things sometimes....We put another dog in with our German Shephrd, but she is not Max.... All that time we worried about them possibly fighting, it was just to pass time, they loved each other in their own ways... Just lossed him a couple weeks ago, had him a long time, he was a part of our family....our baby...:) Just thought I would share that story.... Have a good day my friend.:)
WHAT i GET GRADED CLUELESS, NUTS AND SPAM For a story about my dogs, and my injury, not to get in the snow? LOL Unless in was BT, whom I was talking too, you need a MOOD RING! Geez. Look at yourself! Smile, it all good! LOL Grumpy greta or Grumpy George! Didn't you get your crunchy peanut butter this morning? LOL Don't care about the grading, just thought it was humorous for someone to actually take the time in grading the above post. Where is the love? LOL;)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#487474 Feb 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
do you often call 'imaginary entities' names? Or was that yet another insult?
G_O_D wrote:
Mother Nature can be a bitch.
Uncle Sam will vouch for that. Jack Frost has been nipping at his nose all winter.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#487477 Feb 12, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe I read it too fast... isn't this what you said originally:
<quoted text>
Yes. It is confusing. In that post I was refering to Revelation, not the entire Bible. The word 'antichrist' never appears in Revelation.

Location hidden

#487478 Feb 12, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, last night I had to turn in sooner than I wanted. Today, my leg is feeling so much better. I was told from my Doctor, that people can have referral pain. Which is if you have hurt your hip, your pain can also be in your knee/leg . I am heading out today for awhile expecting a little snow tonight, or wintery mix. Then it should melt off, but to be on the safe side, I will get the things we need , not falling again! NO gladiator fighting!!!!! LOL Did we do that? LOL I know it got bad....I think we just both got wore out from it didn't we? LOL
I had two large dogs in 2 large kennels put together, one night, it was cold and raining last year. German Shepherd and Pit Bull Mastive, big dogs. Anyway, we have a big huge automatic feeder the dogs decided that night, not to share....So, they stood all night standing in front of the feeder head to head until morning in the wet cold rain, both hardly able to stand because both were so stubborn. They both just stood their wobbling... my husband went out there made them go to their houses or they would have colapsed. They did that off and on after that , and I realized it was what they loved to do. My old Pit bull Max died this winter, we didn't even know he was sick, just old age. That old German Shephrd has gone to Max's dog house and then goes and stares at his grave, for hours. I think dogs sometimes can teach us many things sometimes....We put another dog in with our German Shephrd, but she is not Max.... All that time we worried about them possibly fighting, it was just to pass time, they loved each other in their own ways... Just lossed him a couple weeks ago, had him a long time, he was a part of our family....our baby...:) Just thought I would share that story.... Have a good day my friend.:)
Ya. Ya won ya ole' goat! You an yer peacemaker ways! I jist told Qu 'bout hav'n ta give all the spread money an bets back coz o' you! I mean...we didn't even git past the first round yet! I think it was all jist selfish, an ya jist didn't wanna haft'a clean up the mess. I see how ya are.
We might be able ta set up a stage round like Las Vegas does jist ta git our money back now though. I'll haft'a talk it over with CS an see what he thinks first.
I know what ya mean 'bout the dog's personalities. I like 'em better than people most of the time. At least when ya git bit ya usually know why! LOL
Sorry 'bout yer lose'n yer friends, and they are too...

Anyways, thanks fer think'n that much of both of us ta stick yer neck out like that. Maybe I learned a bit about friends and humility from ya.
Who would'a ever thunk that! Yer gonna be the ruin o' me reputation y'know.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#487479 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Setting my tampons square?
WTF is THAT?
Sorry I don't believe in the limited "gog" that you do.
Feel free to leave your projections in your pocket also...I have no need for them either.
No need to apologize to me just yet. You must be more contrite than this. In either case, I have forgiven your very rash and uncivilized behavior and have decided to wipe the slate clean so to speak.

I am happy you have much respect for me. I appreciate it Mr. 42. I have made promise to Mr. Knowledge that I shall treat you with a fair bit of kindness because I may have misunderstood your motives.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
I seriously doubt that you could post any questions that would interest me or be of any value besides defamatory demeaning rhetoric on your behalf.
Yes, I'm sure you have seriously doubted many things in your life and you're probably still struggling with the fact that there is no Santa Claus or Tooth Fairy. So I feel for you. Oh I haven't begun to be defamatory or demeaning yet old chap. You seem a mite sensitive there, so I will go ahead and be a bit more mindful of the way I treat you. Humble apologies old fellow.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
What I have gleaned from any intercourse with you is that you believe you are above any others on this thread (and probably all in general), and to that end I have addressed your arrogance toward others...and It would only be a matter of time before your stain would be inflicted as well on myself.
No I don't. I believe peasants and nobles are equal. I believe all men are equal, even in some regard the homosexual species among us. Love is universal and is not limited nor should there be preconditions in order to share it. I pray the day there will be no more rich and no more poor, but that everyone can share and be happy in a replenished, bountiful earth and live in peace and harmony. The issues we have with each other are minor and can be rectified. If you see me above you it is not because I stand tall but because you've chosen to stoop so low old friend. We should see eye to eye. And for the record, I don't have disdain for you and I will not throw you under the bus in the future. You have my word.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Congratulations. You have proven my expectations correct.
I think you didn't notice that I didn't care about your expectations of me nor did I really want your respect. However, you are much more than meets the eye based on what I've read and I believe I was wrong about you.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Until such time as you can provide respectful interaction with myself and others, it would be to your advantage to not post your demeaning rhetoric to my person at all, as it will be met with the very same response as you are seeing right here.
You seem not to get it. You seem not to get it at all. What you say to me whether you consider it disrespectful or otherwise was never regarded higher than bat crap. However having thought about my actions and my behavior, I offer my apologies. It is up to you to accept or reject it, but I must say, you do have a way with words. You are more intelligent than I gave you any credit for. One thing though....did you ever stop to think and notice that you were the first to attack me? I suppose you didn't, but I'll let it slide. It would be wise we not go down the uncomfortable road, if you catch my meaning.

:)

Continued....

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#487480 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
That blatant disrespect toward others was what prompted my response to your demeaning posts in the first place. So long as you continue in that disrespectful rapport, you will receive the same in like.
My fine feathered friend, I assure you, if I had truly decided to disrespect someone, I would probably be banned from Topix for the next 600 years. I still don't think you get it though. You ahve no idea who I am and how I view people's ugly words towards me. However as I've said, I will wash my hands of the hostility....if that is ok with you.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Oh, BTW...I don't worship the deity you have placed so many despicable (man) attributes on as you do, nor the "men" words that you have errantly placed your misguided trust in. I prefer to "revere" that which is untainted by such self serving idolatry.
You have been misled.
Thank you for your time,
this time,
until next time...
And salami and bologna to you too...sport
I don't worship a deity or god. It seems for a supposed intellectual you don't pay attention very well. It seems most of the stuff you make up you assume your way through a conversation. You remind me of IANS in that regard, in terms of someone who wants to be heard but rarely ever listens to anyone but himself. I don't see my words as worthy enough praise for The Most High, but that is all all I know for now until I can learn a better way.

Shalom!

CS.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#487482 Feb 12, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul didn't involve himself in any murder of any Apostle or Shliyah. I would also like to hear the answer too.
Counter_Strike.
According to Acts and supported by Paul's own epistles, he was influential in the death of Stephen (and many other Christians and Jews), he even said he found joy in Stephen's death.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#487483 Feb 12, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There came a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord. And SATAN was also among them....
Job is a fictional story and Satan is an 'officer' of God's Court in it.

Have a Rabbi explain it to you some day. A very interesting text.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#487484 Feb 12, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>God is Good ALLLLLL the time...
Did you know that is also a song?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#487485 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know they was gonna ban that book right? Or remove it.
Yep. Luther tried but failed to do so. He did make it clear that Revelation was all but useless and meaningless.

Once again a religion ignores what its founder taught.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#487486 Feb 12, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
And as Herod spoke,the crowd began to shout 'The voice of a god,not a man!!' But then and angel of the Lord struck Herod,and he died,and was eaten of worms,because he gave not God the glory!! Herod tried to STEAL the glory that belonged only to the Shekinah Glory Himself!!! Just keepin' it.....REAL!
Yep.

From the admitted second-hand tales collected by an unknown author about a century after Herod, Jesus and Paul were dead.

Location hidden

#487487 Feb 12, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>True... that particular obelisk at the Vatican in St. Peter's square, If I remember correctly originally came out of Egypt.
http://bettybaroque.files.wordpress.com/2011/...
Some words in the bible for "images" translates to obelisk in the original language.
Yes. There were two.
One broke, so they had ta settle for this one.
There are many pagan symbols and placements in the entire complex.
I will tell you this much...
The builders set it all up in such a way that for every Christian gathering and move throughout the edifice, there is an equal respite for the Pagan to worship and celebrate their tradition and beliefs as well as the Christian did theirs, unbeknown to the masses and probably to the clergy...and all at the same time.
If one "knows" the secrets, one will see them.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#487488 Feb 12, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christian god seems to prefer the adulation of those that can suppress the gifts he gave them - reason, curiosity, free will, libido and an innate conscience - and accept extraordinary and mutually contradictory claims based on bad evidence. That sure would be a bad party.
If one honestly evealuates the Bible, then things like Katrina, 9/11, miscarriages, cancer and AIDS make perfect sense.

God can be a 'evil' S.O.B. and reality bears that out.

God also gives life, love and wisdom..... all with the same breath.

Location hidden

#487489 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am reminded of an Islamic story where a man who walked through Mecca saying "There is nothing in these clothes but Allah!" was considered a prophet while the man who walked the same street saying "I am Allah." was stoned to death for blasphemy.
I guess it is all in the perception and context.
I am persecuted for speaking the truth all too often.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#487490 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Acts and supported by Paul's own epistles, he was influential in the death of Stephen (and many other Christians and Jews), he even said he found joy in Stephen's death.
I have to agree with G-O-D he did. Go back and reread Acts. Paul was notorious for what G_O_D accuses him off above. Read Acts 22:20, I don't think it gets any plainer than that... He often spied on others and had them punished/killed for not living up to his expectations of what 'he ' thought Christ would want. But, you must read the whole New Testament to understand, he learned as you read through the New Testament he was wrong. He finally realized before his death it is all about the love of Jesus, that he did much of it wrong, he had many regrets... You must read the "whole" New Testament as quickly as possible, so you don't forget any of it. You must also read it with a pure heart, asking God to help you understand. I went through it in less than a week when I read it with a pure heart... In my opinion, the books were put in the order to show us what Pauls life was, and the horror of judging, spying on his friends, murders and punishments...but at the end it was all about the love of Jesus. So many people and even preachers miss it all....they just jump from a few chapters and scriptures to another book to make a point they want to get across. Yes, you will find it all in the King James Version, if you seek, you shall find. If you knock, it shall be opened. Many will argue the point, but man sometimes tend to follow men, and choose not to follow the Bible, in fear they are to ignorant to understand, or in fear, of just learning something that they might feel uncomfortable with. Some just too lazy, and will follow anything.....Good hunting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump Still Not Convinced Obama's Birth ... 4 min nick 7
[Video] what's type of this animal ?? 15 min joe 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 29 min AN NFL FAN 121,335
Save on another hosting account: Only $1/month ... 39 min top4hosting 2
Whatsapp group Hot n Sexy for guys and girls 40 min mahendra7788 46
How to Lose Weight - Don't Lose Your Sleep and ... 50 min maifran 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Wyle E Coyote 809,734
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 1 hr coco 204
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 574,078
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 hr RADEKT 268,883
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 12 hr yes lover 162
More from around the web