Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#487408 Feb 12, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. We see that a lot here - "Why do you hate me for my faith?"
I was nice to you until I had enough of you mocking me. When you mock and insult Christians, the Bible and God, you are mocking and insulting all Christians and that includes me. Since you knew virtually nothing else about me, how could it not be because of my faith?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#487410 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know much about the Revelation of John of Patmos.
Ok.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#487411 Feb 12, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>yes... anti-christ is in the bible though it talks about the spiritual form of it. When it rests on that supposedly peaceful man... that man is called the man of sin I believe. I have heard it said that he could possibly be a homosexual or may simply espouse homosexuality.
"Neither shall he regard the gods of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all."
BTW G, for my own understanding of this... it's possible that a person could have a religious affiliation but in his heart can reject all that is godly. I don't know if you've come across that in your journey. I mostly see it in politics... just to win votes.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#487412 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.
Just like many see it through "antichrist" coloured glasses.

If it is a prophecy then IMHO it was fulfilled over 50 years ago.
Nope. It wasn't.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#487413 Feb 12, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>You have every right to stand up for what you believe, as a Christian, I get that. Over the years, working in a prison which is a hard thing to do. If you want really want to work things out with someone is, you have to eat a little humble pie. You should never apologize for what you truly believe. That is between you and God. I did find that if I wanted to make a situation happen, or try to get along with someone, it takes someone, even if they were right, or wrong, to say, "Look, I am sorry we got off on the wrong foot, could we start again." You would be surprised how far that statement will bring you, when you come to a dead stop in life... Blessed are the peacemakers.......God bless.
My best friend is dragging me to a Peacemaker course that starts next week.. I wonder why? Lol...

“Saved. ”

#487414 Feb 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I was nice to you until I had enough of you mocking me. When you mock and insult Christians, the Bible and God, you are mocking and insulting all Christians and that includes me. Since you knew virtually nothing else about me, how could it not be because of my faith?
Admittedly, Ians is trying to weaken the church... so that why he's operating from that type of platform... the good news is, when we are weak... we are strong as Brother Paul had stated:

2 Corinthians 12:10...

He said that because he prayed that the devil (a messenger of satan) would leave him but God was using that instance to keep Paul humble because of the many Revelations givin him so that Paul would not be lifted up in pride in his heart.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#487415 Feb 12, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I have to look at it again... I know the 7 hills suppose to deal with Roma... lived over in Italy for a time. Just as the Grecian empire once influence that part of the world (Italy) at the time before Rome took over... the same it is with Rome by extension has influenced much of western civilization.
The whole world was made drunk by her fornication... something like that... who do you believe that is refering to? Babylon means "mixed up"... as in mixed with a whole bunch of people. hint hint.
HA! I can't say for sure, but it may just boil down to "artificial" hills. Those being the 7 territories spread over the world with them at the ancient centers...looking much farther back than Rome. The harlot could very well be the "officiator" of those "world" territories, which have yet to come to fruition. History tends to repeat itself. Much of that ancient history having been erased and/or obfuscated.
Just a thought...

“Saved. ”

#487416 Feb 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm picking up what you're putting down <3
Praise God.

“Saved. ”

#487417 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I am interested in what Qu has to offer up also..
Sent... btw, good to see reconciliations happenin'... smile.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#487418 Feb 12, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>yes... anti-christ is in the bible though it talks about the spiritual form of it....
I understand you believe that.

The word antichrist is only used in the Epistels of John.

You can think Aesop's fables are about the antichrist for all I care. However claiming that the Bible says something that it does not is IMHO deceitful or ignorance.

I do not believe you are deceitful, I just think you have "believed" so long that you can't see the difference.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#487419 Feb 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. It wasn't.
Prove it!

Location hidden

#487421 Feb 12, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Hmmm. Washington D.C. area used to be Rome, Maryland... with 7 known hills in that area.
Capitol Hill, Meridian Hill, Floral Hills, Forest Hills, Hillbrook, Hillcrest, and Knox Hill?
I don't think so. Those things were not relevant to the writer, nor in any of the prehistory...but...

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#487422 Feb 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
When you were a kid, assuming you obeyed your parents at some point, what were your reasons for obeying?
.. out of respect, an understanding of their love and all the neat gifts I received if I took their advise ..
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a parent?
.. yes and my daughter does not fear me. She proved that with a little stunt she pulled yesterday ..

.. kinda know where you're going with this. It just doesn't work for me ..

.. your turn ..

If you met Jesus tomorrow, would you fear or trust him ??..

“Love much, trust none”

There

#487423 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> HA! I can't say for sure, but it may just boil down to "artificial" hills. Those being the 7 territories spread over the world with them at the ancient centers...looking much farther back than Rome. The harlot could very well be the "officiator" of those "world" territories, which have yet to come to fruition. History tends to repeat itself. Much of that ancient history having been erased and/or obfuscated.
Just a thought...
I thought it was warning us to avoid a woman with 6 tits (and a pubic mound).

Makes as much sense as any other I have heard based on the John's acid trip.

Location hidden

#487424 Feb 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I like you too much, plus you're an alien, I must be hospitable if I'm to try to study you and ask for coordinates.
LOL!
Ya still haft'a help dig the ship out!

Location hidden

#487425 Feb 12, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
The Washington Monument is phallic of which pagan gods? Out of many One? The Most powerful and politically persuasive man in the world is usually whom... Knight Templars who worshipped baphomet (goat of mendes) heavily influenced freemasonry.. which also heavily influenced the building and structure of the U.S.?
http://www.grenswetenschap.nl/images/artikelf...
More than most could ever know...The Vatican also.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#487426 Feb 12, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>yes... anti-christ is in the bible though it talks about the spiritual form of it. When it rests on that supposedly peaceful man... that man is called the man of sin I believe. I have heard it said that he could possibly be a homosexual or may simply espouse homosexuality.

"Neither shall he regard the gods of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all."

BTW G, for my own understanding of this... it's possible that a person could have a religious affiliation but in his heart can reject all that is godly. I don't know if you've come across that in your journey. I mostly see it in politics... just to win votes.

In Rev, The Dragon is satan, the beast is the anti-christ... not sure who the other is at this time though.
The lawless man is another name for him.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#487428 Feb 12, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Admittedly, Ians is trying to weaken the church... so that why he's operating from that type of platform... the good news is, when we are weak... we are strong as Brother Paul had stated:

2 Corinthians 12:10...

He said that because he prayed that the devil (a messenger of satan) would leave him but God was using that instance to keep Paul humble because of the many Revelations givin him so that Paul would not be lifted up in pride in his heart.
Yeah, I can see that. God is good, thanks Qu <3
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#487429 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading only the Bible and ignoring the (hundred or more) other early Christian texts is like listening to the prosecution witnesses at a trial and not allowing the defense to ever speak or present a single witness.
You know what is really sad, is speaking to the "elderly" about this...wow...they think they will go to hell if they read anything else, but only the Bible. It is not just in one denomination, I have found it to be in so many denominations. I have to say I am having a hard time with man, I feel traumatized from what I have searched and found out how through time, how they have mutilated the Bible...What I find even more repulsive is so many don't have a clue. You know I have to thank you for making me search for myself. I have a long road of ahead, I am hungry to know what was originally said, not what man over time has raked, and taken away from God's Holy Word. I wish I could get my hands on the original scripts, or I should say a copy of them, converted "exactly" in English. I am sure someday, it will be made available but
I am on a journey now, and if it was not for you and BT I would have never went forward....When you finished your degree in Anthropology, did you happen to find out anything about the 'new dead sea scrolls' and if they were thought to be original. Just wondered what your studies taught on that? Or was it taught as a fake?

“Saved. ”

#487430 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand you believe that.
The word antichrist is only used in the Epistels of John.
You can think Aesop's fables are about the antichrist for all I care. However claiming that the Bible says something that it does not is IMHO deceitful or ignorance.
I do not believe you are deceitful, I just think you have "believed" so long that you can't see the difference.
But didn't you say earlier that the word "antichrist" was never used?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Regina 600,143
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min Great Day of Arma... 40,898
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Aura Mytha 865,734
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 20 min Great Day of Arma... 33,186
30+ ladies ka sex 25 min Aarav_dlycan 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Charlie Sheen 272,426
The Christian Atheist debate 33 min Rowan 2,052
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 22 hr Victoria Bologna 7,504
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 22 hr andy 45
More from around the web