Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#487394 Feb 12, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Juicylu wrote, "That's hilarious! Are you sure Skom is the one with the memory problem? Why should I copy paste your posts just to jog your memory? If you are uncertain of what you have posted, look at your posts. I think that makes me someone who doesn't follow your ludicrous 'rules'. I have no need to prove what you have posted, it's there for all to read. LOL..."I now you are so what am I?" My 7 year old upon being caught by his older brother in a lie."

Wrong answer.

I'll let your fellow Christians explain why.

Do you remember your words about Christian forgiveness and love? I do. Here they are, with my reply :
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

I wasn't off by much, was I?
You were off by a lot but I'm guessing that's not your point? I stand by what I posted and I apologised to you about the bullying women comment I thought you lied about. If you apologise to me for the many insults to my faith that you have posted, I will forgive you instantly. Do you think you are being honest right now?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#487396 Feb 12, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Epi

Encourage words!

Trying thinking for yourself, I know you can do it your GOD expects you to.
She does think for herself, for one she posts what she likes regardless of what you have to write about it.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#487397 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>Yes. It's evidence of what I actually posted, something you don't feel the need to provide.

And it's evidence that our values just aren't the same. But then I haven't spent as much time in the church as you have.
How much time have I spent in the church?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#487398 Feb 12, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
The Washington Monument is phallic of which pagan gods? Out of many One? The Most powerful and politically persuasive man in the world is usually whom... Knight Templars who worshipped baphomet (goat of mendes) heavily influenced freemasonry.. which also heavily influenced the building and structure of the U.S.?

http://www.grenswetenschap.nl/images/artikelf...
I'm picking up what you're putting down <3

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#487399 Feb 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... Now who's being funny...
You don't know much about the Revelation of John of Patmos.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#487400 Feb 12, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello
Are you asking me to take your word for it?
Sorry,...I'm having trouble with believing the bible.
No sir, I am not...just my sincere opinion.
Bible? I have my problems with it also..but I will leave it at that.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#487401 Feb 12, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. game ??..

.. for nearly 20 years, I've been asking this question and nobody has adequately explained it. It makes absolutely no sense to me ..

.. if you know somebody loves you, you trust, not fear, them. If you met Jesus tomorrow, would you fear or trust him ??..
When you were a kid, assuming you obeyed your parents at some point, what were your reasons for obeying? Are you a parent?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#487402 Feb 12, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>G. Morning G... nah, I think you're seeing it through "I hate Paul"-coloured glasses.. smile.
I agree. Just like many read it through "antichrist" glasses.

My person favorite is that it is a premonition of WWI and II and the Armenian and Nazi Holocausts. It fits that a lot better and is completely fulfilled including the establishment of Israel and the 'New Jerusalem'.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#487403 Feb 12, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>G. Morning G... nah, I think you're seeing it through "I hate Paul"-coloured glasses.. smile.
Agreed.
Just like many see it through "antichrist" coloured glasses.

If it is a prophecy then IMHO it was fulfilled over 50 years ago.
Knowledge

United States

#487404 Feb 12, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
From what he has said on here, he isn't a Christian, and no mam, he does not believe in Jesus, from what he has said, anyway.
Yes mam, I am a Christian.
I don't feel I have said anything to him to apologize for, actually I rarely ever reply to him , just had to on that particular statement..
It was the truth , that it was an ugly statement to make, and it was the truth, that if he believes that God said that to Adam, then he is a sick old man.
I will always uphold the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible.
I would apologize to anyone , if I know I am in the wrong. But I do thank you for your reply.
You have every right to stand up for what you believe, as a Christian, I get that. Over the years, working in a prison which is a hard thing to do. If you want really want to work things out with someone is, you have to eat a little humble pie. You should never apologize for what you truly believe. That is between you and God. I did find that if I wanted to make a situation happen, or try to get along with someone, it takes someone, even if they were right, or wrong, to say, "Look, I am sorry we got off on the wrong foot, could we start again." You would be surprised how far that statement will bring you, when you come to a dead stop in life... Blessed are the peacemakers.......God bless.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#487405 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>Interesting. I wonder what the Christians have to say about that? They seem to think that Satan spends more time mucking in their lives than their god does.
Funny how you acknowledge the book of Job and yet get nothing from it.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#487406 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is only an opinion. The word antichrist is never used.
The Beast could be anyone or anything or nothing at all, the entire work is unintelligable. I think John the hermit had way to much Soma.
Feel free to mistransalate the text anyway you want though.
yes... anti-christ is in the bible though it talks about the spiritual form of it. When it rests on that supposedly peaceful man... that man is called the man of sin I believe. I have heard it said that he could possibly be a homosexual or may simply espouse homosexuality.

"Neither shall he regard the gods of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all."

BTW G, for my own understanding of this... it's possible that a person could have a religious affiliation but in his heart can reject all that is godly. I don't know if you've come across that in your journey. I mostly see it in politics... just to win votes.

In Rev, The Dragon is satan, the beast is the anti-christ... not sure who the other is at this time though.

#487407 Feb 12, 2013
Daniel 11:37 above scripture in previous post.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#487408 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>Yep. We see that a lot here - "Why do you hate me for my faith?"
I was nice to you until I had enough of you mocking me. When you mock and insult Christians, the Bible and God, you are mocking and insulting all Christians and that includes me. Since you knew virtually nothing else about me, how could it not be because of my faith?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#487410 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know much about the Revelation of John of Patmos.
Ok.

#487411 Feb 12, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>yes... anti-christ is in the bible though it talks about the spiritual form of it. When it rests on that supposedly peaceful man... that man is called the man of sin I believe. I have heard it said that he could possibly be a homosexual or may simply espouse homosexuality.
"Neither shall he regard the gods of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all."
BTW G, for my own understanding of this... it's possible that a person could have a religious affiliation but in his heart can reject all that is godly. I don't know if you've come across that in your journey. I mostly see it in politics... just to win votes.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#487412 Feb 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.
Just like many see it through "antichrist" coloured glasses.

If it is a prophecy then IMHO it was fulfilled over 50 years ago.
Nope. It wasn't.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#487413 Feb 12, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>You have every right to stand up for what you believe, as a Christian, I get that. Over the years, working in a prison which is a hard thing to do. If you want really want to work things out with someone is, you have to eat a little humble pie. You should never apologize for what you truly believe. That is between you and God. I did find that if I wanted to make a situation happen, or try to get along with someone, it takes someone, even if they were right, or wrong, to say, "Look, I am sorry we got off on the wrong foot, could we start again." You would be surprised how far that statement will bring you, when you come to a dead stop in life... Blessed are the peacemakers.......God bless.
My best friend is dragging me to a Peacemaker course that starts next week.. I wonder why? Lol...

#487414 Feb 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I was nice to you until I had enough of you mocking me. When you mock and insult Christians, the Bible and God, you are mocking and insulting all Christians and that includes me. Since you knew virtually nothing else about me, how could it not be because of my faith?
Admittedly, Ians is trying to weaken the church... so that why he's operating from that type of platform... the good news is, when we are weak... we are strong as Brother Paul had stated:

2 Corinthians 12:10...

He said that because he prayed that the devil (a messenger of satan) would leave him but God was using that instance to keep Paul humble because of the many Revelations givin him so that Paul would not be lifted up in pride in his heart.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#487415 Feb 12, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I have to look at it again... I know the 7 hills suppose to deal with Roma... lived over in Italy for a time. Just as the Grecian empire once influence that part of the world (Italy) at the time before Rome took over... the same it is with Rome by extension has influenced much of western civilization.
The whole world was made drunk by her fornication... something like that... who do you believe that is refering to? Babylon means "mixed up"... as in mixed with a whole bunch of people. hint hint.
HA! I can't say for sure, but it may just boil down to "artificial" hills. Those being the 7 territories spread over the world with them at the ancient centers...looking much farther back than Rome. The harlot could very well be the "officiator" of those "world" territories, which have yet to come to fruition. History tends to repeat itself. Much of that ancient history having been erased and/or obfuscated.
Just a thought...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min justthefacts 981,410
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 673,408
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 26 min Lonestar 104,828
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 52 min East Coast Larry 2
News Michael Jackson broke down racial barriers (Jun '09) 54 min Mojo Hojo 1,562
News Continue reading O'Reilly wig comment just the ... 1 hr slick willie expl... 3
Well.......now I KNOW I won't buy with Amazon.com 3 hr Pizza Delivery 2
More from around the web