United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

[QUOTE who="Inmate #666"]<quoted text>
For restitution and apologies, you have to go to the first half of the Tome that Christians don't know about.(Clever hide it in plain sight, eh ?)[/QUOTE]Why are you always here? When are you up for parole?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
In many cases, you have to realize he is yanking your chain, so to speak and most fall for it. He will give you scriptures to back up if you ask him nicely.
Hi there Knowledge- finally got back on.

Knowlegde,- you really believe he could back up with scriptures, that God told Adam to have sex with the animals?

That was an ugly statement for him to say that, He said that quite aways back on here and he wasn't trying to yank anyone chains, he was his same old ugly man. He might throw something nice to SOME on here to gain a few friends on his side.

Maybe you could ask him where to find those scriptures that God told Adam to have sex with the animals, he told me that it was in our Bible or maybe you could find them, Me myself , have no interest in much of what he says, at all.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying hello to you before I sign off..
As always, it's good to see you Drew.
Hope all is well..
It's good to see you, Le le. I see you survived Nemo. All is well.:)
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty much our complaint to your church.
I don't belong to any church on this globe

but always you will receive disrespectful FARTS
and f.... with you and your not invited rants here on this christian topis
PFUJ

do you have descency and own honor?
I ASSUME NO,NOT AT ALL
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowlegde,- you really believe he could back up with scriptures, that God told Adam to have sex with the animals?
That was an ugly statement for him to say that, He said that quite aways back on here and he wasn't trying to yank anyone chains, he was his same old ugly man. He might throw something nice to SOME on here to gain a few friends on his side.
Maybe you could ask him where to find those scriptures that God told Adam to have sex with the animals, he told me that it was in our Bible or maybe you could find them, Me myself , have no interest in much of what he says, at all.
I asked him this wicked troll to Quote Genesis and verse where God told Adam to have sex with animals

he claim to follow jesus- for sure he follow pseudo jesus-angel of light devil alone

also wonder why single christian discuss with this wicked blasphemous creature infested with HIV and immoral filth

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
The statement itself is true, I should have been more specific. It's considered to be a fallacious argument by many. I'm sure you already know this so I don't need to explain it to you.
This is an interesting read on it;
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/unreasonablefait...
There you go.

Your source supports my statement that absence of evidence is evidence of absence.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Turkey wrote:
its easy to conclude you are a quitter ...
You seem to think that nothing should ever be quit. Is that correct? Serah is telling me that I am bullying the thread and should quit. I'll refer your sentiments to her.
Turkey wrote:
... and you have fainted.
Nah, it was just the end of the post. I had nothing more to add.
Turkey wrote:
What would you know about the bigger picture and why things are as they are?
I don't claim to know. How about you?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Really?
You don't see yourself as a bigot, do you?
No, I am not a bigot.

I don't tolerate bigotry, but that does not make me a bigot.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL. That was hilarious.
Here's one I love. Make sure not to give up on it too soon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
you are just simple cyber coward

if you would have guts as real man
YOU WOULD MAKE RIOTS UNDER CHURCHES PROCLAIMING YOUR PROFFS THAT GOD DOESN'T EXIST

but you are coward,and POS,scumbag insulting those single older man and women with your BS DAY BY DAY

get a f... away to really life
Maybe my stinking Fart will throw you away from here
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not a bigot.
I don't tolerate bigotry, but that does not make me a bigot.
fart

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you wish my intellect was poor. You only have book knowledge it seems. I am yet to see you reason with a bit of common sense and a serving of wisdom. You try to prop yourself up to lofty position by trying to disrespect me, actually, that's very smart. Trying to use me to catapult yourself into the bright lights of Topix so you can be seen or heard.
If I gave a rat$ a$$ what you really think of me then you would really be going somewhere, but a bungling malcontent such as yourself really can't grasp how indefatigable I am. Not because you were walked over and trampled upon (tail feathers and all) most of your life means that you'll finally become someone in this thread. Feller, you don't impress me, and all those people that score you those pretty little icons above your insipid little comments only do so because they find you quite amusing. Thanks for becoming the resident comic relief.
Now with all due respect, if you would stop tripping over own buffoonery and pose an on topic question or make an on topic comment, then I would be on topic. Now allow me to lend a verbal machette to your intellectual thicket....
you are boring.
Now, get with the program before I ask some of my friends in here to swiftly thoroughly handle you.
Now, shall we?
Counter_Strike aka CS aka The Count aka Zionist Lionist.
Hahahahahahah!

Now yer stoop'n ta threaten me with "gang" warfare? Hahahahah! LOL!
YOU are such a JOKE! Git over yerself lil' boy!

I have been a fighter ALL my life-an "real" fights. I'm still here too. Ya know why? I don't back up. The likes o' YOU ain't nuth'n sonny boy...never will be either.

Yer a BULLY! I hate BULLY"S. Yer weak too-that's why ya act out yer hate on others that ya think ya kin scare int'a submission ta yer arrogance...So bring yer lil' gang on...it's ole' hat fer me salami.

Jist don't start ta cry'n when yer lick'n yer wounds afterwards...or I'll wup yer azz somemore fer it!

It'd prolly be good if ya pray lots ta yer god first too...at least that kin pump yer sorry azz up fer the beat'n yer gonna git!

Didn't take long fer yer "godliness" ta show up fer the lie it is neither, now did it?!

I guess my "boringness" sure lit a fire under yer hateful azz, didn't it!
That's good...folks need ta see the "real" you...not the "godly" you. LOL!

Carry on bozo...let it ALL show! Yer doin a great job so far bigot!

Hahahahah!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
Only a delusional person would believe that his/her words and opinions on an anonymous forum constitutes as evidence
You asked for my evidence. What were you expecting - a package in the mail?
Juicylu wrote:
There is no evidence of the non existence of God.
If by "God" you mean Jehovah-Jesus, I disagree.
Juicylu wrote:
I don't have to explain my faith to you or anyone else
Of course not. What's to explain? You choose to believe and you do.
Juicylu wrote:
evidence based on logical argument and personal opinion is not evidence
It's not? It is if the argument is sound.
Juicylu wrote:
... doesn't give you license to attack my faith just for kicks. I mean, that is what you're doing here is it not?
Nope.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't understand, it was there, I just hadlost everything I had found out in my grace study, so I went back to before, after my experience/ recovery. G_O_D just helped juggled my memory, God did the rest... still believe in hell, but God does not want anyone to go there....My beliefs are still the same, it is how we present ourselves in love, not in self righteous, or pounding someone in fear..... it is all about the love of Jesus Christ...love. Most people are not pure evil....LOL We are all a work in progress...:)
Amen Knowledge. I understand!! I have done a lot of thinking and I come to the realization that even if someone may believe different and have some differences with scriptures, Its STILL all About JESUS. Not us and our opinions. G_O_D is correct when he said that the bible has been translated time and time again so who is to say who is right? Who should care as long as we have belief, trust and faith in the ONLY ONE who can save us? Could you imagine ALL of us on topix trying to re-interpret the bible? LOL What a bunch of confusion we will leave for the future generations. We are all entitled to our beliefs as God grows each one of us as HE see's our needs, strengths and weaknesses. We all have different walks with God and different talents to use. We all have different callings so we shouldn't force our callings on others. God has His ways and His timing. Well, I have some schoolwork to do now. Have a good night and I pray you sleep peacefully without any pain. God Bless You and Yours

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

dr devil Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my insults are worth only ugly Farts
if everyone would fart on my insults and blasphemies i would left here long time ago
me and my pigs since internet exist serve only devil to insult,mock, and blasphemy God and His children
I prefer to defile one unsaved christian,as 1 milion those atheistic filthy moraly paganic pigs
We know ...
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You seem to think that nothing should ever be quit. Is that correct? Serah is telling me that I am bullying the thread and should quit. I'll refer your sentiments to her.
<quoted text>
Nah, it was just the end of the post. I had nothing more to add.
<quoted text>
I don't claim to know. How about you?
just quit
nobody among those older women and man needs you at all

just show your guts,and riot before christian churches to expose their bad beliefs and your atheistic claims

because now you are simple COWARD and POS,
bullying older christians,without of any descency,morality or own honor seating like cowardish cockroach all days long and posting BS
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go.
Your source supports my statement that absence of evidence is evidence of absence.
You behave like heavy drank bum
vomiting of not diagested food and alcohol
and eating this again and again

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you wish my intellect was poor. You only have book knowledge it seems. I am yet to see you reason with a bit of common sense and a serving of wisdom. You try to prop yourself up to lofty position by trying to disrespect me, actually, that's very smart. Trying to use me to catapult yourself into the bright lights of Topix so you can be seen or heard.
If I gave a rat$ a$$ what you really think of me then you would really be going somewhere, but a bungling malcontent such as yourself really can't grasp how indefatigable I am. Not because you were walked over and trampled upon (tail feathers and all) most of your life means that you'll finally become someone in this thread. Feller, you don't impress me, and all those people that score you those pretty little icons above your insipid little comments only do so because they find you quite amusing. Thanks for becoming the resident comic relief.
Now with all due respect, if you would stop tripping over own buffoonery and pose an on topic question or make an on topic comment, then I would be on topic. Now allow me to lend a verbal machette to your intellectual thicket....
you are boring.
Now, get with the program before I ask some of my friends in here to swiftly thoroughly handle you.
Now, shall we?
Counter_Strike aka CS aka The Count aka Zionist Lionist.
Hahah! Ya remind me of the lion alright...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you are correct. I should have said “Some” in my post.
Agreed. I do understand that the definition of harm may be disputed. To clarify what I mean, I literally got sick to my stomach yesterday when I read this:
<quoted text>
The poster went on to say that the Bible condemns homosexuality so the bullying behavior is ok. To me this type of behavior, is using the Bible to harm others.
I understand that this is an extreme case of someone twisting the word. The problem to me is that it can be done. I would never ask someone to go against what they truly believe God wants for their life, but how on earth can the message received be true, if it is full of hate? Meh, I guess my feathers are ruffled at this point and I should probably let it go for a few to clear my head.
I don't condone or support bullying at any level. To me, it is reprehensible.

People have been twisting God's Word to fit their agendas ever since it was written. Many are just blind followers of self-promoting leaders who twist the Word. And most of those followers know little of what the Word actually says.

If a person is a believer, then it should be clear to them what the Word says, and that is the spreading of the Gospel of Jesus' death, burial and resurrection to pay the penalty for the sins of mankind is first and foremost. It is not up to any one person (believer or not) to condemn another. Furthermore, no believers should harbor any hatred in their hearts toward anyone regardless of what they've done. That's just not Christlike.
Knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
I have found out one thing in life. A women working in a all male prison, men who disagree and are going to fight it through, in most cases. A well seasoned humble man will make a way to figure things out.....I have fought the battle you are on with him on the other site...I will not choose sides, there is no side....Jesus left the flock and went after the lost one who had left the fold. More than likely you have angered him, and he is yanking your chain...messing with you.......He is a very knowledgeable man, if you would take the time to listen. It took me awhile......LOL He believes in Jesus, he just has problems with many of the books......he has went back further than just the Bible. We do not see eye to eye on many things, but we respect each other as human beings, we are all a work in progress... We have both learned from each other...You have an interest, or you would not have came to me....go back and apologize, your Christian are you not? You just got off on the wrong foot,with him... You will figure it out... and ask to start all over without condemning him in anger and agree to disagree in respecting each others beliefs, and talk about it ...it can be done......I am proof. That is why you are here on this site. Right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Birds of a feather it seems Mr. 42.
Are you a stuffed animal or just cheaply molded figurine?
You seem a bit fragile old boy.
Cheap Vietnamese ceramic maybe?
:)
I sit here trying to identify something you've written that was on topic, and I struggle to see your non hypocrisy.
Now, can we please get on with it?
CS.
OK. If you insist...Pull out yer pocket god ...does he have a sword?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 468,821 - 468,840 of596,481
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

565 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min andet1987 216,631
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min truth 511,916
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Zioni 109,496
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 7 min andet1987 3,314
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min pusherman_ 679,723
Did GM REALLY pay back the loans ? (Jul '11) 11 min indy 26
Gay Snapchat Names 11 min Jasondan1003 1,311
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min KiMare 89,488
•••
•••
•••