“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#487243 Feb 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with ya captain.Cause I can see something in you others have long forgotten.And fella my bright blue eyes see real clearly.I tested the waters too before jumpin in and found the waters were sweeter than honey.Those are the ones I tuck in my pocket and keep forever no matter there walk.
Yer not sposed ta see that stuff! The bird's gonna start ta think'n I'm human y'know. Next thing, he'll be try'n ta take over the captains quarters too! Bad nuff, he's hitt'n me spirits! But I still love ya anaways...yer a good soul...

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#487244 Feb 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Actions indeed speak louder than words :) Humility is definitely something worth striving for!
Bonsoir Serah, my maman tells me often from our actions proceed our words defined. I hope that Sora and I are humble, we strive for it daily. We believe God has blessed us with this gift.

Location hidden

#487245 Feb 11, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Monsieur, patience is something that is cultivated through self-discipline I believe and through trial and error and most importantly learning from our past and seeing what we can do to make a better future. After my sister died, I felt for me a part of my soul died, but through living and experiencing what went wrong in regards to her life I now seek to save the lives of other's who have gone through the same thing. We need patience in all things whether it is working through our grief and sorrow like I do or even with other people. Do you see my point? The tests are meant to make us stronger people. Are you familiar with this quote: That which does not kill us makes us stronger?
Yes. I do see. I have felt your pain in your words, but refrained from replying. My first love died in my arms...I let this "love" go as it was just to dangerous for us to remain together...I have this to remind me of her as it was "us"...

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#487246 Feb 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>P.S. You might not be aware of this but you are actually posting in a forum about JESUS and love? Doesn't really give much support to your statement about not flinging things around to those unwilling to listen to it, if you are in here looking for it, do you think?
I have now read this post four times, and can't figure out what you are asking me.

Location hidden

#487247 Feb 11, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...indeed. Well, now you know, my colleagues and I are still looking for God. He's definitely not in the sun, I can tell you that much. I'll let you know when we find him, then there'll be some actual evidence ;)
Aaah! But you are looking for the wrong thing...It is not a "he"...The ALL/IAM is in the sun and is the sun, and is hiding in plain sight...and out of sight. Your Jesus explains it..for those that have "eyes" to see...When you see within, you will see without...they are only mysteries until they are found....noone can "find" them for you...these things you will "know".

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#487248 Feb 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have now read this post four times, and can't figure out what you are asking me.
"Religion should be a personal thing.

It shouldn't be flung around to those who may be unwilling to listen to it."

What is good for the goose should also be good for the gander, should it not?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#487249 Feb 11, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Serah, my maman tells me often from our actions proceed our words defined. I hope that Sora and I are humble, we strive for it daily. We believe God has blessed us with this gift.
Ahh; I am still searching Seraphine, so you are way ahead of me :)

But, in saying this, I believe GOD gave me the FAITH that I need to seek humility and that I will find it....:)

Location hidden

#487250 Feb 11, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, full responsibility for our actions is one thing but you are a good person who makes mistakes as we all do in this life. Retaliation solves nothing but leads to more violence and cruelty of word and deed. A rebuke by its very nature should be loving and gentle and should invoke feelings of wishing to do better and not guilt nor shame.*Smiles gently* it is wonderful to see you again. We have not seen eachother for some time nor have we spoken and it is I who apologize to you from my heart for not doing so. In regards to your action, I shall be the first to say this even though you have done no harm to me but I shall say this anyway: I forgive you and now you need to forgive yourself.
Thank you Seraphine, for your kindness and understanding. I am but an old blade of sawgrass, that by some miracle has not been trampled into the sands of time yet. I do enjoy Sora and your posts. You seem to be able to bring peace and beauty into an otherwise grey world, and for that you are appreciated.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#487251 Feb 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing in the Bible that attempts to document the teachings of Jesus are the four Gospels. The rest of the NT is irrelevant.
There are several Gospels that were not included when the Bible was compiled under Emperor Constantine in 350 AD. The Gospel of Thomas for example.
Can you direct me to something credible that I can read?
Lost In Transition

United States

#487252 Feb 11, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not understanding what I am saying/asking. At this point I don't think you want to. My point was - what if God did create them just as they are. What then?
God doesn't create humans anymore.
He threw in the towel after Adam and Eve.
Now he just plays bumper pool. And flosses a lot.
Lost In Transition

United States

#487253 Feb 11, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe it is you who are not understanding, God did create them as they are, a man and a woman, but they picked up that damnable spirit sometime after they were born.
I'll bet they caught it off a toilet seat.
Lost In Transition

United States

#487254 Feb 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis is a pack of lies.
Eh?
You saying Spock died for nothing?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#487255 Feb 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yer not sposed ta see that stuff! The bird's gonna start ta think'n I'm human y'know. Next thing, he'll be try'n ta take over the captains quarters too! Bad nuff, he's hitt'n me spirits! But I still love ya anaways...yer a good soul...
Awee captain is nothin wrong with taken a small peek.lol Jibber's already got you pegged and package and ya do not even know it.lol I sure would love to whisper the secrects about you to Jibber cause he have a whale of a time with you afterward.lol.Yea captain got ole Jibber to thank for us getting to know each other for sure.Sure pleased to know ya still love me anaways and now do not know about that soul stuff being good cause not much of a christian but think of myself as a believer only.You may decide differently later on down that crossroad cause you see captain I do not follow the crowd,nor do I attend a church,nor choose to follow mankind.For you see captain my church is in a black book with the name Holy Bible.My belief are spirit not earthly.I only believe in sharing when I post scripture.Nothing more nothing less.
Sorry captain I am who I am just a lil whisper in the wind.Give jibber a sweet kiss from me cause he is a sweetheart of a fellow even if he is in your spirits.

Location hidden

#487256 Feb 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. I do see. I have felt your pain in your words, but refrained from replying. My first love died in my arms...I let this "love" go as it was just to dangerous for us to remain together...I have this to remind me of her as it was "us"...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Pwbowi-8YooXX
Coming down thru the page and seen this. Captain I am so sorry to read you lost a love of your life.Tis good you have the music for comfort.I hope you shall move forward in life and walk in happy memory lane of her.

Location hidden

#487257 Feb 11, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh?
You saying Spock died for nothing?
Want to swing in with a hi,good to see you and
yep I still running auto thingy lol.And thanks
to you a better understanding too.Now where is
those bearclaws lol.

Location hidden

#487258 Feb 11, 2013
Sorry people I gotta go just stepped out for arm load of wood for the stove and wow it is snowing and I gonna for a walk in it for some fun.caught ya all later.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#487259 Feb 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Explain this;
That evening after sunset the people brought to Jesus all the sick and demon possessed.The whole town gathered at the door and Jesus healed many who had various diseases.He also drove out many demonons but he would not let the demons speak because they knew who he was. Mark 1:32
No one ever wants to admitt there is a satan or that possible satan is the responible party for diseases.Explain this one too.
Seriously? How do I explain that? OK.

It never happened. It's a myth.

Fennario

#487260 Feb 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
So if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there before the altar and go. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
(Matthew 5:23,24)
And forgive us our sins, for we ourselves forgive everyone who is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation.”
(Luke 11:4)
When one of you has a grievance against another, does he dare go to law before the unrighteous instead of the saints? Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world is to be judged by you, are you incompetent to try trivial cases? Do you not know that we are to judge angels? How much more, then, matters pertaining to this life! So if you have such cases, why do you lay them before those who have no standing in the church? I say this to your shame. Can it be that there is no one among you wise enough to settle a dispute between the brothers,...
(1 Corinthians 6:1-20)
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
(1 Corinthians 13:4-7)
Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
(Ephesians 4:32)
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
(James 5:16)
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.
(1 John 4:7,8)
Raise your hand if you can comprehend what these passages mean. Too hard? How about this one?
Luke 17:3-4 ESV
Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him, and if he sins against you seven times in the day, and turns to you seven times, saying,‘I repent,’ you must forgive him.”
Hmm...what does repenting to your brother mean?
repent - feel remorse for; feel sorry for; be contrite about
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/repent
Was that a rebuttal to the claim that a Christian can forgive himself without apologizing to his victim or making restitution if he chooses? If so, it didn't do that, did it?

Fennario

#487261 Feb 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
existing absence is not evidence of none existing absence
Oh boy! Word salad.

Was this mess supposed to say that the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence? If so, it's incorrect.

Location hidden

#487262 Feb 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Awee captain is nothin wrong with taken a small peek.lol Jibber's already got you pegged and package and ya do not even know it.lol I sure would love to whisper the secrects about you to Jibber cause he have a whale of a time with you afterward.lol.Yea captain got ole Jibber to thank for us getting to know each other for sure.Sure pleased to know ya still love me anaways and now do not know about that soul stuff being good cause not much of a christian but think of myself as a believer only.You may decide differently later on down that crossroad cause you see captain I do not follow the crowd,nor do I attend a church,nor choose to follow mankind.For you see captain my church is in a black book with the name Holy Bible.My belief are spirit not earthly.I only believe in sharing when I post scripture.Nothing more nothing less.
Sorry captain I am who I am just a lil whisper in the wind.Give jibber a sweet kiss from me cause he is a sweetheart of a fellow even if he is in your spirits.
Ya. I understand how you might see it all, and that you rely on the writings as teaching truth in the spirit. I have a different outlook and belief. Very difficult to put into words. I believe that there were better teachings and understandings of the ALL long long ago, and what we have now are but small remnants of those teachings and "knowledge". Those "knowings" of old have been misinterpreted and mistranslated over the ages into something completely contrary to the intent of a far better civilization than we have now. We may have progressed from what little time we know of history, but we have regressed as compared to the great civilization that once was. I believe we had a great civilization maybe about 35000-12000 years ago, or possibly even before that. We suffered a couple cataclysmic events. Those being supernova events that caused major havoc on our planet, a planetary collision(s)within our solar system(involving our earth, and there is evidence also of nuclear war. From what I have found, we have not come close to that degree of sophistication yet. All the real ancient history has been lost, and what we have is vague and adulterated...much of it deliberately changed. That is why it is so difficult for us to make sense of. This might sound crazy, but it is being verified by research, and our translating of very ancient documents and artifacts are now showing correlating evidence. That which has been taught is incorrect and untrue due to power lusting entities. Even much of the Abrahamic relations of history are found to be refabrications of a more ancient history and events. Our very ancient ancestors communicated in "binary" code and symbols similar to our "newly discovered" scientific symbols, and it appears that they may have understood quantum mechanics.
That is the light in which I see the history of the world, and the religious teachings that resulted due to it's course. I believe in the ALL/IAM, but in a far different light than any "religion" that has portrayed it as something lesser than it should be. I feel that "men" have selfishly adulterated it into self serving idolatry symbols to feel more self important than they really are, and suit their own needs...that being an abomination to the ALL. That is also why the Roman theocracy tried so desperately to stamp my people out of existence.
Jibber is the trickster! Ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 558,654
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Rick in Kansas 264,931
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Catcher1 773,075
BEBEK BOSCH Servisi 299 I5 34 Arnavutköy Hisar ... 18 min vanserta 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 22 min UidiotraceuMAkeWo... 4,635
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min Catcher1 175,472
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 33 min Hatti_Hollerand 53,244
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 43 min scirocco 119,606