Why Should Jesus Love Me?
mike

AOL

#487207 Feb 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain this;
That evening after sunset the people brought to Jesus all the sick and demon possessed.The whole town gathered at the door and Jesus healed many who had various diseases.He also drove out many demonons but he would not let the demons speak because they knew who he was. Mark 1:32
No one ever wants to admitt there is a satan or that possible satan is the responible party for diseases.Explain this one too.
If only that were a true story!

The bible states, Jesus said, "you will be able to do what Jesus did".

Rather than pointing to bible stories, how about duplication?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#487208 Feb 11, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi :) if he's a 'trained legalman' then I'm an Astrophysicist.
I'm an alien pilot. It might be interesting if we were all to get together at a "prime rib" dinner with the newest Dom Perignon Rose and discuss the secrets of those "untouchable" thoughts that society and religion would love to "bury" in the annals of "lost" history.
You never told me you were a astrophysicist.
mike

AOL

#487209 Feb 11, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause I wanted everyone to see how pretty they were, just like I did :-)
Thanks

If the person you sent the roses to, had a rose garden, that would mean you sent them to the wrong person?
mike

AOL

#487210 Feb 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,Mike been quite awhile since you taken a poke at me.lol.
What rubbed off you lately lol or should I say what rubbed on you lately lol.How is gang at the donut factory doin.lol Awee the good ole days and the sock you wear ya know it quite cute.But did often enjoy your jokes.lol.
Thanks

Perhaps we both have growth to appreciate,..I doubt it though on my end.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#487211 Feb 11, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Serah, as Catholics this is very troubling to us. We met the Pope twice when we went to the Vatican. We was wonderful and different from the others we have seen. Yes, they shall be voting again and yes it is unexpected. But his health was not so good. Thank you for speaking of our postings we try not to offend anyone if and we do we apologize for it, we treat all people equally. Forums such as these are akin to discussions in the real world. We try to keep our faith to ourselves and let our light shine instead just like my mentor Mother Theresa did.
Ahhhh; Mother Theresa :) An amazing Woman.... and indeed she did let her light shine. I believe that Mother Theresa has the respect of the world, or at least those who have heard of her wonderful life. Thank you for being you and for being in our forum :)

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#487212 Feb 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor is it evidence of presence.
Can interest you in a Yeti guidebook ?
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!"

-- Carl Sagan, Astronomer

-- Donald Rumsfeld, Military strategist

I agree with these fellas.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#487213 Feb 11, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>If only that were a true story!
The bible states, Jesus said, "you will be able to do what Jesus did".
Rather than pointing to bible stories, how about duplication?
I already have mike.You once ask a poster how did I know you were there when you had not posted but was lookin in.Matter of fact I asked you to come in and post.And no mike I do not have the wrong poster at all and you know it and I know it.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#487214 Feb 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhh; Mother Theresa :) An amazing Woman.... and indeed she did let her light shine. I believe that Mother Theresa has the respect of the world, or at least those who have heard of her wonderful life. Thank you for being you and for being in our forum :)
Bonsoir Serah, she was the definition of a Christian to me.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#487215 Feb 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm an alien pilot. It might be interesting if we were all to get together at a "prime rib" dinner with the newest Dom Perignon Rose and discuss the secrets of those "untouchable" thoughts that society and religion would love to "bury" in the annals of "lost" history.
LOL...indeed. Well, now you know, my colleagues and I are still looking for God. He's definitely not in the sun, I can tell you that much. I'll let you know when we find him, then there'll be some actual evidence ;)

Location hidden

#487216 Feb 11, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like me to get you some popcorn? I will let you wear my beanie hat if you lost yours.......:(:
OK!
I still got mine, but it looks like this is gonna be one o' them "gladiator" type battles...you know-the ones where ya gotta actually hold up the guy's head fer the emperor before they'll leave ya go back ta yer cell, like the good ole' days. I ain't too worried...I took on 15 of 'em at once one nite with nuth'n but a knife an chain.
They tried ta take my head off with a chain..pissed me off coz they wrecked my scooter when I hit the chain. LOL! Silly fools jist won't quit.

Location hidden

#487217 Feb 11, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too Drew. They seem a tad more reliable to me.

Location hidden

#487218 Feb 11, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
If the person you sent the roses to, had a rose garden, that would mean you sent them to the wrong person?
Not at all. No two roses are alike and one with a rose garden would appreciate it all the more :-)

Location hidden

#487219 Feb 11, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
Perhaps we both have growth to appreciate,..I doubt it though on my end.
Are you perfect? WOW!

Location hidden

#487220 Feb 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm an alien pilot. It might be interesting if we were all to get together at a "prime rib" dinner with the newest Dom Perignon Rose and discuss the secrets of those "untouchable" thoughts that society and religion would love to "bury" in the annals of "lost" history.
How rude of me, you know us Scientists have no manners, I repent. What planet do you hail from?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#487221 Feb 11, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is your right.

And I respect that.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#487222 Feb 11, 2013
hey clueless it written in this thread long ago.
Proof is in the writing and reading thereof.

Location hidden

#487223 Feb 11, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you perfect? WOW!
Bonsoir Luciana, the beauty of flora lies in the diversity, just like people.

Location hidden

#487224 Feb 11, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. No two roses are alike and one with a rose garden would appreciate it all the more :-)
Bonsoir Luciana, we have a large garden modeled after the one in Versailles, new flowers recently have been added.

Location hidden

#487225 Feb 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Counter_Strike continues to make threats, I'll send Chris Dorner over to South Carolina.
That'll show him how.
Speaking of...what did I tell ya the other nite when ya asked me what I thought...We'll see if I git ta say "I told ya so" Catch...

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#487226 Feb 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that I don't tolerate anybody's faith?
I totally tolerate, accept, and respect anybody's faith.
Somebody else's faith is not my business; it's not my place to judge it.
Taken from the other forum....

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>

As far as deities go, you have human beings that say they can feel the presence of one, or more. Lots of humans, actually. So there is a link to somewhere beyond what you can physically sense. You just ain't found it.

<Your reply> ~ All that tells me is that there are lots of deluded humans, actually......

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TUGI0DV...

Deluded Dictionary : adjective: believing things that are not real or true....

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
IANS is posting in the Why Should Jesus Love Me thread.
It's a hoot over there.
There's this guy, Counter_Strike.
You'd have a good time with him.

<My reply>: Many of us have met many years ago, through an old forum, What do you think of Jesus; God, thread. We got hassled by a lot of posters and started a couple of different threads, and finally, JW, started the one you are referring to now.

Luckily for just over 40 of us, we found FB (or FB found us) and we have taken our friendship and blossomed it into something that is prettier than a flower. We have shared deaths of loved ones amongst us, known only through forums, and we have shared deaths of our own loved ones, and deaths of our beloved pets and animals.

We have, for no other reason than our Faith in GOD and JESUS, not only found each other, we have built our Family with numbers and with genuine care. Only one member that I know of has had to be removed..... and we have been together in FB for some time now.

I hope you posters who want to make it tough for Christians stay out of that forum, it is weak at the moment and hard for newcomers to have much reason to stay. Anyway, thanks for telling others about that forum, JW started it off in a grand way, and it is still going :)

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TUGI0DV... ***

Sometimes the past comes back to haunt us :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min Clearwater 18,133
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Robert F 684,020
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 44 min Aerobatty 983,396
harthside COOKIES 1 hr i was there 1
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 4 hr Mikeylikesit 29
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 6 hr Jimjim3100 21
Testing. 8 hr ImPeach 3
More from around the web