Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#487122 Feb 11, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had tears of joy......When I read his post, I asked for the scripture, I had forgotten it all. Well, you know how I defended him and got into it with him constantly on the other site. I do believe that through my accident/sickness turning fatal, I had lost many things, movies, people, places and events that had happened. Most of them all came back, eventually, but a few things. I am glad he waited, and gave me back that memory today......the past couple of weeks, things really hit me hard, G_O_D and God juggled my memory and it all came flowing back.....from my friend who has anger with Paul.....Whether he agrees or disagrees, our paths where suppose to meet. Whether anyone or G_O_D realizes it or not, but I believe he has big things for him......he just doesn't realize it yet...God did not JUST give that back to me and be witnessed by all of these people.....God loves everyone........As you said, I am glad to be a part of it all.....God bless Sis.
I posted twice on this because my computer froze up again and I wasnt sure it posted but it was worth a double post.:) I use to "Bible beat" people too Knowledge..I am so glad God changed my heart and I finally understood that no one person is better than another. I know you had the right Intentions before, just like all the others that are condemning instead of loving..The Gospel means GOOD NEWS so lets keep posting the GOOD NEWS of Jesus Christ.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#487123 Feb 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Lots of Christians.
There is no such thing as a "homosexual christian" D, what do you base that off of?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#487124 Feb 11, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Epiphany...I will call you Ep.
Your bible is the church's handbook. It cobbled it,and it propagates it. If you learned from it, you are learning from the church.
Reading only the Bible and ignoring the (hundred or more) other early Christian texts is like listening to the prosecution witnesses at a trial and not allowing the defense to ever speak or present a single witness.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#487125 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
What do you mean by normal? Homosexuality appears to be about as prevalent as left-handedness.
What would you say to people that find religion unnatural?
<quoted text>
Some gay people think that includes marriage.
<quoted text>
I don't. Human beings raised in cultures that don't teach homophobia aren't homophobes.
<quoted text>
It's terrible to be told that you are an abomination to your god and to be made to live with that.
<quoted text>
The words of Jesus don't matter to somebody like me as much as the behavior of Christians under the direction of their church. Unbelievers are really only concerned with the latter.
And you do not see any cruelty in your own words to others.... because you justify your cruel words.

Perhaps I feel a bit differently about some of the posters in here that have come from the other forum to test those that were already posting in here. Maybe if I hadn't read Catchers invitation and comments, I would read postings differently.

But of course, from an Atheist point of view, it must be fun tossing insults at Christians, just because you can?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#487126 Feb 11, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Your two faced and multiple forked tongue hypocrisy knows no bounds Ms. Walker. You only side with this clown Mr. 42 because he's against me but you forget one thing, his utter disdain for your religion, and when I start ignoring him and his lack of proper ambition, he will get bored and turn on you. I see it too often in Topix. It's just a matter of time before you stand up for your religion and say something that offends him, and then he will verbally cleave you like a plump dog in a Chinese meat mart.
Counter_Strike: As it is written....
There ya go again. Making totally unfounded projections of your own bigoted biased opinions, placing (or trying to) the blame for your own failure of decency on others ---attempting to create divisions.
You have and will continue to fail in this despicable effort...and will depreciate your own position accordingly.
Grace and I have had our disagreements(unbeknown to you) for some time now. However, we respect each other as persons...something I am beginning to realize that you do not, or are not capable of possessing as a human being (and I use the word loosely).
I would not have even replied to this post except that you are continuing to defame my person.

Thank you for continuing to uphold my conclusion regarding your despicable character.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#487127 Feb 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
They call me Billyboy. LOL
EW.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#487128 Feb 11, 2013
Turkey wrote:
<quoted text> There is evidence you are a lonely old bastard and you are a trained legalman and you are witty and can take advantage of people and situations before your lights go out and you go where you are destined to gooooooooo. booooooooo
Hi :) if he's a 'trained legalman' then I'm an Astrophysicist.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#487129 Feb 11, 2013
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good." - Psalm 14:1-7

There's a nice sweeping generalization. Just pattern it after that:
'Baptists are fools. There is not one good one.'
'Catholics are fools. There is not one good one.'
'Methodists are fools. There is not one good one.'
Serah wrote:
Absolute bigotry and rubbish ~ and the words of the Psalm are also a bit harsh and bigoted.
That was surprisingly honest. Thank you for that.

But please not that the exact same words are "a bit harsh and bigoted" when from the bible go but "absolute bigotry and rubbish" when turned around.

Still, kudos to you for finding any fault at all with the biblical sentiment, which has powered Crusades, Inquisitions, and other horrors perpetrated by the church against non-Christians.
Serah wrote:
Most Christians I know look for the positive Scriptures, and most Atheists debating the topic look for the most negative.
We are providing balance to those who claim that the bible is a positive source of anything.

Why do you disregard the not so pretty scriptures? Aren't they just as holy?
Serah wrote:
Imagine if some of your words made up part of a book from the past in the future? They would not be all nice and caring, would they?
No, they wouldn't. And if anybody ever claimed otherwise, that's how posterity could tell that they were not the words of a god. We expect more from one.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#487130 Feb 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>And you do not see any cruelty in your own words to others.... because you justify your cruel words.
Perhaps I feel a bit differently about some of the posters in here that have come from the other forum to test those that were already posting in here. Maybe if I hadn't read Catchers invitation and comments, I would read postings differently.
But of course, from an Atheist point of view, it must be fun tossing insults at Christians, just because you can?
It certainly seems to be the only reason they are here.

Fennario

#487131 Feb 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
leave us alone.
That's pretty much our complaint to your church.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#487132 Feb 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I have a question and a message for Beyonce': So,are you a member of the Illuminati?? If so,you need to know that there is no way to God except through the Lord Jesus Christ. If you don't accept the Lord Jesus Christ before you leave this current world,all of your millions won't be able to able to save your soul on Judgement Day. All of Steve Jobs' billions couldn't save his life,or his soul.
:(

Fennario

#487133 Feb 11, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. OH !! MY !! nearly forgot to tell you ..
GOOD NEWS
.. WALDORF has found a permanent home. His new mommy snarfed the little guy up about two hours ago ..
.. PRAISE JESUS or, whoever, whatever, wherever, whenever !!..
Congratulations!
Knowledge

United States

#487134 Feb 11, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Knowledge.. I am not sure if this is the post that you were refering to but this one brought a tear to my eye. You have no idea how this has touched my heart. God has done some beautiful work in you and I LOVE reading this from you. You hit the nail on the head Knowledge. Its the Goodness of God that leads people to repentance..No amount of condemnation will ever have the affect that Love will have. You are starting to understand the Grace that God has towards us ALL. Keep letting your light shine..Its beautiful
You don't understand, it was there, I just hadlost everything I had found out in my grace study, so I went back to before, after my experience/ recovery. G_O_D just helped juggled my memory, God did the rest... still believe in hell, but God does not want anyone to go there....My beliefs are still the same, it is how we present ourselves in love, not in self righteous, or pounding someone in fear..... it is all about the love of Jesus Christ...love. Most people are not pure evil....LOL We are all a work in progress...:)
Turkey

Oswego, NY

#487135 Feb 11, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi :) if he's a 'trained legalman' then I'm an Astrophysicist.
Hi, would i believe a beautiful disaster?
Knowledge

United States

#487136 Feb 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> There ya go again. Making totally unfounded projections of your own bigoted biased opinions, placing (or trying to) the blame for your own failure of decency on others ---attempting to create divisions.
You have and will continue to fail in this despicable effort...and will depreciate your own position accordingly.
Grace and I have had our disagreements(unbeknown to you) for some time now. However, we respect each other as persons...something I am beginning to realize that you do not, or are not capable of possessing as a human being (and I use the word loosely).
I would not have even replied to this post except that you are continuing to defame my person.
Thank you for continuing to uphold my conclusion regarding your despicable character.
Would you like me to get you some popcorn? I will let you wear my beanie hat if you lost yours.......:(:
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#487137 Feb 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>And you do not see any cruelty in your own words to others.... because you justify your cruel words.
his insults are worth only ugly Farts

if everyone would fart on his insults and blasphemies he would be here long time ago

those pigs since internet exist serve only devil to insult,mock, and blasphemy God and His children

I prefer to defend one unsaved christian,as 1 milion those atheistic filthy moraly paganic pigs

Fennario

#487138 Feb 11, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
He's the gift that keeps on giving.
<quoted text>
He should be told, often.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ss8LDBNcsWcXX
LOL. That was hilarious.

Here's one I love. Make sure not to give up on it too soon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#487139 Feb 11, 2013
[QUOTE who="Inmate #666"]<quoted text>
For restitution and apologies, you have to go to the first half of the Tome that Christians don't know about.(Clever hide it in plain sight, eh ?)[/QUOTE]Why are you always here? When are you up for parole?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#487140 Feb 11, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
In many cases, you have to realize he is yanking your chain, so to speak and most fall for it. He will give you scriptures to back up if you ask him nicely.
Hi there Knowledge- finally got back on.

Knowlegde,- you really believe he could back up with scriptures, that God told Adam to have sex with the animals?

That was an ugly statement for him to say that, He said that quite aways back on here and he wasn't trying to yank anyone chains, he was his same old ugly man. He might throw something nice to SOME on here to gain a few friends on his side.

Maybe you could ask him where to find those scriptures that God told Adam to have sex with the animals, he told me that it was in our Bible or maybe you could find them, Me myself , have no interest in much of what he says, at all.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#487141 Feb 11, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying hello to you before I sign off..
As always, it's good to see you Drew.
Hope all is well..
It's good to see you, Le le. I see you survived Nemo. All is well.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Charles 646,253
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min here 47,675
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min Freebird USA 182,612
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min New Age Spiritual... 971,529
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,000
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr USA-1 38,710
sex 1 hr gud frnd 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Ficken Facts 105,566
More from around the web