|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
@ Skom... what I'm trying to say is.. I really do not have an opinion regarding the gays, insurances, taxes, health and the like. Perhaps you are thinking that my back is up against the wall or something. But I don't look at fornications, gay marriage, bestiality and the sort like that... I look at fornications (homo, hetero bestial) as a sin... there's really no more I can say about it.
"How can one justify sin?"
I believe that is what I'm trying to say their in the sentence previous to this one..
I am not sure why you would think I think your back is against the wall?

I am simply asking for clarification and honestly it is taking a little longer to get than I thought but that could simply be because we aren't understanding what the other is asking. Although if what you are saying is you don't care or think about the rights it restricts then i accept that. You are basically saying you are going to vote against it because you feel it is a sin and whatever the consequences of that so be it. But my question is what gives you that right biblically?

Nobody is justifying sin

I have said it is a sin. I have said Christians are not allowed to engage in it.

What I am asking is where does it say in the Bible we are allowed to punish those outside the faith for sinning?

And why then do we not punish other Christians for sins they commit that aren't against the law?

And what rights of yours should be restricting for your sins that aren't illegal?

Fair questions no?

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah. I guess everyone thinks we'er here jist ta make 'em all feel good...we ain't allowed ta have opinions, and god ferbid if a crister happens ta befriend a varmint like meself y'know. It's kinda nuts y'know?
Indeed.
Well said Mr. 42. Well said.

CS.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Romans 1:21-32
you contradict horible those passages having nothing to do with your heart sacrifced to the man made doctrines of devil-your church

rather those passages fit all Christianity and inclueded you and your devotion to your earthly church of Lies

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
Galatians 6:7-9
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not

Yep..........what goes around WILL come around.
Franklin's Tower 21-24:

21 Some come to laugh their past away
22 Some come to make it just one more day
23 Whichever way your pleasure tends
24 If you plant ice you're gonna harvest the wind.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Not how someone believes...it is what they do with that belief...
you are out of any authority to write about believers what they do with their belief

their beliefs is between God and them,
not you abominable unbeliver troll playing to be teacher of them

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon Skom, hope all is well with you, I'd just like to weigh in here a little, Qu like myself are not trying to enforce our beliefs and way of life on anyone, as Christians we have to take on God's Word in every aspect to ourselves and we cannot knowingly or deliberately condone anything of the sin nature that goes against the statues of the God that we serve, for myself my personal desire is that all men and women would come unto the light of Christ, but of course I know that is not going to happen but I pray for people none the less.
You see for those of us who name the name of Christ, we have to put God first in every aspect of our lives and therefore apply his Word to us in all things pertaining, and anything that his Word condemns we cannot condone in any venue either in or outside his Holy Word, granted that this is a secular and not a religious society true..........but I still cannot in good conscience condone same sex marriage legalization and feel undefiled before the living God of our salvation, this is not an attempt to chose sides here but just MHO from honest conviction.
Peace.
Good Afternoon Lawest

Personally I think it is an unfair position to put people in and it never should have even had to come to this

I understand why some Christians may have trouble voting for what they see as essentially condoning sin

I understand why people like myself feel it is not my place to force others outside the faith to live by the rules of Christianity

Making people vote on it sucks. Honestly imo it never should have had to be something we have to vote on. Our job as Christians is to enforce the rules of Christianity on ourselves and others Christians. Our jobs as Americans is to uphold the law. How it came to be where we have to vote on whether someone outside the faith is allowed to commit a legal yet sinful act is beyond me

These two worlds never should have collided IMO

(T) Peace
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Franklin's Tower 21-24:
21 Some come to laugh their past away
22 Some come to make it just one more day
23 Whichever way your pleasure tends
24 If you plant ice you're gonna harvest the wind.
your cheap s...
have nothing to do with L100 biblical pasages in his post.

as usual you are dumb polack butt

you believ at man,just bow your stupid head before man and worship him and thie worthless poems

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Seraphine wrote:
I have selected after careful thought and consideration my final avatar. What do you think of it? I would very much like your opinion on it as well...
Nice. You are an esthete.
Seraphine wrote:
*Sighs* we have been dealing with buried emotions that we never did allow ourselves to process, Sora's sister and my sister in law was a beautiful, intelligent human being and for people to say she is going to Hell because she was a suicide is beyond any moral human decency.
Did somebody say that? That's terrible.

Somebody was just telling me how comforting Christians were in times like that, and asking me if I would want to interfere with that aspect of religious life. I said, no - that that is private religion.

But I guess it's not all comforting.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see not forcing my beliefs on others as helping them
A vote to me is saying, do you want to force your beliefs on others and I don't think I have that right
But as far as sinning, the bible says we are no longer controlled by our sinful natures, our new creations in Christ, have been given a way out of every temptation, and should not sin any longer once we believe.
So my question is, how can we not only expect people who haven't had the benefit of all the above to stop sinning when we don't, but how do we take it one step further and restrict their rights for sinning when they aren't even Christians yet we do nothing to restrict the rights of Christians who continue to commit sins that aren't illegal?
How is that not the most hypocritical type of judging there is?
(T) Peace
No one is restricting the homosexuals from their RIGHTS! None of us! They are asking us as Christians to condone it! Won't happen!
Skom, if you are a Christian that wants to condone their sexual ACTS then go for it, vote for it, do what ever you want to for the homosexuals.. God does not Condone their sexual ACTS, and will NEVER do so.
No matter what they WIN with the STATE, they will never WIN with God. If some of these Christians and non-christians on here wants to continue to argue with God , then do-- but you will never WIN the arguement!, never, ever, never
No one Christian on here is taking their right to sin, or even hetros to sin! All of us have have free will to SIN.
Christians that believe the Bible , believes homosexual ACTS is sinful. Yes, and along with many oher SINS,
But the Sin in discussion is 'Homosexuality, so that is what we are talking about.
God does NOT condone it, whether the STATE does or not!
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing again.
It's always traumatic to take even a brief trip through your mind. I usually feel like I need a shower afterwards, or at least to wash my hair. You live in there all day. I'll bet that's quite a ride.
Dr. SHRINK visits his doctor
Dr. SHRINK : Herr doctor - pleasing to be helping me. Having bowel movement every morning, seven AM.
MD: What's the problem, Latke? Most people would love to be that regular.
Dr. SHRINK : You not to understood, doctor. I don't get up until eight!
dr Srink visits his nurses to make 7 Am visit sick mentaly clients like you,

nurses command sick psychopath to move his(yours) bowl full of night s..and urine to move forward before the cleaning personel not even before nurse after doctor.

really dc Shrink visit idiot like you always after 12 Am

your paranidal sickness,and halucinations take you out of reality,time, your not curable atheistic brain of psychopath,

sickness robed you from healthy analizes of your deadly situtation,and mental hospital as your last journey of your bambling nonsense,and lunatical wandering around all beds with one finger in the nose,and left finger sticked inside of you a...

also your post full of bumablings signify how horibel is your mental atheistic condition

without God earthly trush like you,mostly is flushe with all dung deep down to the pit Mat 15;14

let me tell you
your low IQ,and primitive education doesn't qualify you as simple cleaner dr Shrink shoes,or night snickers,
even doesn't qualify you to smell dr Shrink night FARTS

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Afternoon Lawest
Personally I think it is an unfair position to put people in and it never should have even had to come to this
I understand why some Christians may have trouble voting for what they see as essentially condoning sin
I understand why people like myself feel it is not my place to force others outside the faith to live by the rules of Christianity
Making people vote on it sucks. Honestly imo it never should have had to be something we have to vote on. Our job as Christians is to enforce the rules of Christianity on ourselves and others Christians. Our jobs as Americans is to uphold the law. How it came to be where we have to vote on whether someone outside the faith is allowed to commit a legal yet sinful act is beyond me
These two worlds never should have collided IMO
(T) Peace
I understand what you are saying my friend, but by holding true to our beliefs from honest conviction is not really enforcing our beliefs on others, if that was the case then the reverse would have to be true as well.......which would be to force us to condone and allow something that we know in our heart of heart is wrong, and I know that this is not what you are saying but because they are sinners and are outside of the Word, I still cannot give them approval of their actions to do wrong, but people will do what they chose regardless.

Peace.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
Well said Mr. 42. Well said.
CS.
How do you know,that his short post?
IS WELL SAID OR FLOWS FROM HIS MIND?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nice. You are an esthete.
<quoted text>
Did somebody say that? That's terrible.
Somebody was just telling me how comforting Christians were in times like that, and asking me if I would want to interfere with that aspect of religious life. I said, no - that that is private religion.
But I guess it's not all comforting.
fart
some flakes are glued to your few heairs-
go take shower? ot at least wait to dry,and comb them nicely with benefits to spare water

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Galatians 5:19-26
19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

24And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

26Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we would have to consider the implications at that time
But is there any reason you have to think that would be the case?
You know I like you NS so this isn't asked in a challenging way but did you ever decide to be "straight"? Did you weigh the pros and cons, look at what your friends were doing, decide what would be the best societal move for you and then decided you would be straight or did one day you simply realize you were attracted to the opposite sex?
And if the latter, why would you think it is different for those attracted to the same sex?
I am simply curious
(T) Peace
These are some of the questions I asked Chris a mnth or so ago.
He didn't answer me, but I was sincerely wondering how he and his
wife came upon knowing they were gay.
And then working w God to become "un"gay.

I do not believe it is a decision one makes out of the clear blue..
"Hey- I am going to find someone from the same sex as my self
to have a relationship with!"??
Who would choose a life of insults hate speach and fear??

With all my heart I believe it is not a choice, I believe some are
born attracted sexually to the same sex.

I am not a Christian who believes this group of my fellow humans has to then, once discovering who they authentically are,
under go some type of shock therepy or an exorcism..:\
to right some "wrong" impossed upon them by our church leaders.

I believe they should find that partner that makes them swoon and
makes their heart sing.. and live happily ever after..

Shouldn't be so difficult to understand it's none of the church's
business who I or anyone else Loves..
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't know if my posts were coming off as something less than calm. I am glad they are not as I am not intending them to be anything but calm
I agree it is the end of the discussion as far as Christians
I simply don't think it is any of our business in regards to others and I think the Bible says that too
(T) Peace
It is our Christian duty ,and even if you are NOT Christian,' In regards to others, if we see adults, children, going astray and doing something wrong and mean , that could HURT them and others , to help them, we do not have to use the Bible for that.

Some homosexuals (no, not all , I know) go after the younger boys,
and this will be their right also. Right? Some younger boys are waiting to turn 18, to be with their lover. But it started very young.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe it is you who are not understanding, God did create them as they are, a man and a woman, but they picked up that damnable spirit sometime after they were born.
Lawest, no disrespect intended but may I clarify what is going on in my own mind at this point in our discussion? I asked you a simple question about what if someone’s sexuality is one of birth. I gave you no indication of my own beliefs when it comes to the subject at all. You started off by telling me that I had a lot of what ifs in my post when there was only one, and then you attacked my reading comprehension skills. You are picking an argument with me that has nothing to do with what I asked. Skom answered it right off in his reply to me, simply because he actually took two seconds to think about it. You keep stating that you are standing on the word when it comes to what you believe, yet do not seem to understand that it is your own comprehension of the word as it is intended for your life. You could not answer an honest question as it proposed without subjecting me to your own opinion, so why would I think that you have my best interest at heart when it comes to the understanding of the word? In other words what could I possibly learn from you, if you have a personal perception in your head of me…as damned?(Or picked up "that damnable spirit" as you put it)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't fussin' atcha...
We are both passionate about this subject and others...we wear our hearts on our sleeves and do not mind others seeing that.
You know Lele...I bare my soul here at times...I wish I didn't have to...I wish that there was no reason to.
One of the things that I like about you...
You stand up for what you believe to be right knowing that there will be those that condemn you and question your beliefs.
There are some of you that take stances that are not very popular amongst your peers...I admire the courage that must take.
Thanks Annie.
You are one of the very few in here, that I would love to sit across from and "dish" all day with..

I have witnessed the torture involved in a young
person's heart when they discover their sexuality.

I will never be convinced that my God would be proud of and call
people "my child" that treat those who are born differently
with such hate and indifference..

I will always defend my fellow man anywhere bigotry, of any kind, shows it's ugly oppresive head.

Even if it means two punks on a message board believe I am satan's daughter!
lol!!

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about this. You explained to me prior how the Bible can be used to justify anything. Creationist use the Bible to deny the existence of the dinosaur’s all the time my friend. What if the Bible is simply being used to justify the demeaning of others? In other words, when is it O.K. to harm another by using the Bible?
The Creationists I know do not deny the existence of the dinosaurs. They believe that man and dinosaurs co-existed.

And moreover, it is not okay to harm anyone by using the Bible.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
It is our Christian duty ,and even if you are NOT Christian,' In regards to others, if we see adults, children, going astray and doing something wrong and mean , that could HURT them and others , to help them, we do not have to use the Bible for that.
Some homosexuals (no, not all , I know) go after the younger boys,
and this will be their right also. Right? Some younger boys are waiting to turn 18, to be with their lover. But it started very young.
Wow!
Just wow!

And..some hetrosexuals go after the younger girls.. it's a messed up dangerous world. Yes?
Arrest and punish anyone committing crimes against children..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

439 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 533,527
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Buck Crick 224,584
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Ghost Writer 2 U 722,080
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min ThatOneBand 115,590
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Aura Mytha 256,958
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min RiccardoFire 93,836
GMO foods and you! 24 min Hidingfromyou 1
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••