“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#486919 Feb 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Que
I am not asking simply as it pertains to marriage. If you are not sinning as far as your marriage goes then that is good but I am asking about your sins in general.
Are the sins you commit just as bad in the eyes of God as the sin of homosexuality?
Respectfully I think you know I am not asking you if God sees straight marriage the same as gay marriage. I just want to know if you feel the sin of homosexuality is worse than the sins you probably would admit to committing every day or at least still commit?
Just saw this... yes sir. If I sin it is gross to God. If I continue in that unrepentant sin, that is. However, if I repent then the slate is wiped clean through the Blood of
Christ. Those who are in gay relationships are obviously continuing in unrepentant sin... if they repent however and come to Christ then that slate would be wiped clean also through Christ's Blood... but other than that it is sinful behavior and helping a person to commit sin is pretty much aiding and abetting.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#486920 Feb 11, 2013
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly nor standeth in the way of sinners nor sitteth in seat of the scornful.But his delight is in the law of the Lord and in His law doeth he meditate day and night.Psalms 1:1&2

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#486921 Feb 11, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
For starters, it's correct. Christian doctrine requires only that you repent and ask for forgiveness, not that you make restitution or apologize to your victim.
Second, how is that a blanket statement? Are you turning it into a statement about Christians again? This is why we call you Dim. It was a comment about an idea - a doctrine - not about people.
<quoted text>
See, Juicy? It's Dim doing the whining about Christians and their hearts. I've only referred to a doctrine that permits cheap self-forgiveness.
<quoted text>
You are unbelievably dense. The broad brush is in your head. Where did I say that all Christians feel that way? I didn't. You said I did, and then impugned my character for it.
Sorry, Dim, but it's been explained to you repeatedly. Are you stupid or malicious? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by calling you Dim.
<quoted text>
And that is why you are known as Dim.
You are a liar and not very bright. You say Christians don't need to feel about about who they hurt or don't need to make amends because they can ask the sky for forgiveness and you don't see where that is a broad-brush?

Plus your lies are now contradicting themselves. NOW you are trying to pretend you were just explaining doctrine. Yet you said earlier than when you were a Christian you never felt receiving forgiveness meant you didn't have to feel bad or make amends.

You have no proof anybody does this and you never did this yourself. But you wanted to give the impression Christians don't care about hurting others so long as they can be forgiven. And now that it exposed your bigotry you are trying to backpedal and use technicalities

The statement was meant as a slam. You are a liar and a bigot and people can see it

End of story

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#486922 Feb 11, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
...."How can one justify sin?"....
How can one define it ?

I have yet to see a list that all Christians agree on. Even the Ten Commandments are interpreted differently and Jesus' commandmetns to "Love" are punched full of loopholes.

It is sad that so many Christians have nothing to do in their lives but bitch about who other people are fucking.

Worry about who is in your own bed. Others can choose to "go to Hell" if they want. It is none of your business.

Location hidden

#486923 Feb 11, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Hey Skombo.. everyone else...gotsta go. C ya'll l8ter Lordwilling... sending a Rev study:
:)
Have a good one

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#486924 Feb 11, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>....God did create them as they are...
Genesis is a pack of lies ?

Location hidden

#486925 Feb 11, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>No.. I get your point. I don't think you are getting my point. I mean, once we agree that it is sin that should be the end of discussion concerning the Word. Not sure why you are saying that you are trying to keep it calm... I didn't see it as anything else. Smile.
Well I don't know if my posts were coming off as something less than calm. I am glad they are not as I am not intending them to be anything but calm

I agree it is the end of the discussion as far as Christians

I simply don't think it is any of our business in regards to others and I think the Bible says that too

(T) Peace

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Ann Arbor, MI

#486926 Feb 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we would have to consider the implications at that time
But is there any reason you have to think that would be the case?
You know I like you NS so this isn't asked in a challenging way but did you ever decide to be "straight"? Did you weigh the pros and cons, look at what your friends were doing, decide what would be the best societal move for you and then decided you would be straight or did one day you simply realize you were attracted to the opposite sex?
And if the latter, why would you think it is different for those attracted to the same sex?
I am simply curious
(T) Peace
I am not taking your post as a challenge. To be honest I am merely frustrated by the fact that while some choose to use the Bible to dictate how another should live, they will not look deep into issues that cause them to demean others. In my mind this is not simply about someone’s sexuality, but how someone chooses to use what they personally believe against others.

Location hidden

#486927 Feb 11, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Just saw this... yes sir. If I sin it is gross to God. If I continue in that unrepentant sin, that is. However, if I repent then the slate is wiped clean through the Blood of
Christ. Those who are in gay relationships are obviously continuing in unrepentant sin... if they repent however and come to Christ then that slate would be wiped clean also through Christ's Blood... but other than that it is sinful behavior and helping a person to commit sin is pretty much aiding and abetting.
I don't see not forcing my beliefs on others as helping them

A vote to me is saying, do you want to force your beliefs on others and I don't think I have that right

But as far as sinning, the bible says we are no longer controlled by our sinful natures, our new creations in Christ, have been given a way out of every temptation, and should not sin any longer once we believe.

So my question is, how can we not only expect people who haven't had the benefit of all the above to stop sinning when we don't, but how do we take it one step further and restrict their rights for sinning when they aren't even Christians yet we do nothing to restrict the rights of Christians who continue to commit sins that aren't illegal?

How is that not the most hypocritical type of judging there is?

(T) Peace

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#486928 Feb 11, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
for past two months,I sleep, wake up,fart in them,and sometimes dry stains create protective umbrella from any cold weather flowing between two balls,
Thank you for sharing again.

It's always traumatic to take even a brief trip through your mind. I usually feel like I need a shower afterwards, or at least to wash my hair. You live in there all day. I'll bet that's quite a ride.

Dr. SHRINK visits his doctor

Dr. SHRINK : Herr doctor - pleasing to be helping me. Having bowel movement every morning, seven AM.

MD: What's the problem, Latke? Most people would love to be that regular.

Dr. SHRINK : You not to understood, doctor. I don't get up until eight!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#486929 Feb 11, 2013
What is sin.
Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law:For all sin is the transgression of the law.
1 John 3&4

In what condition are all men.

For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.Romans 3:23

By what are all men proved guilty.

Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law:that every mouth may be stopped and all the world may become guilty before God.Romans 3:19
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#486930 Feb 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
you too not only pack of lies
but also 10 buckets of human s...

Location hidden

#486931 Feb 11, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You're most welcome Steve.
Shalom.
Andrew (CS).
Good to see ya C.S

(T) Peace

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#486932 Feb 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure where you thought I was saying you are in duress
But if you feel you are Biblically justified in forcing unbelievers to live by our beliefs then when you get a chance can you please show me the verses that you base that on
I know for Christians homosexuality is a sin. The Bible also says dust off my sandals, don't judge hypocritically, and leave the punishments to God. So where does it say you are allowed to punish those outside the faith by restricting their rights because they don't adhere to the rules set by Christianity? If God supports you on this let me see where
Good afternoon Skom, hope all is well with you, I'd just like to weigh in here a little, Qu like myself are not trying to enforce our beliefs and way of life on anyone, as Christians we have to take on God's Word in every aspect to ourselves and we cannot knowingly or deliberately condone anything of the sin nature that goes against the statues of the God that we serve, for myself my personal desire is that all men and women would come unto the light of Christ, but of course I know that is not going to happen but I pray for people none the less.

You see for those of us who name the name of Christ, we have to put God first in every aspect of our lives and therefore apply his Word to us in all things pertaining, and anything that his Word condemns we cannot condone in any venue either in or outside his Holy Word, granted that this is a secular and not a religious society true..........but I still cannot in good conscience condone same sex marriage legalization and feel undefiled before the living God of our salvation, this is not an attempt to chose sides here but just MHO from honest conviction.

Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#486933 Feb 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR opinion my friend.

Location hidden

#486934 Feb 11, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not taking your post as a challenge. To be honest I am merely frustrated by the fact that while some choose to use the Bible to dictate how another should live, they will not look deep into issues that cause them to demean others. In my mind this is not simply about someone’s sexuality, but how someone chooses to use what they personally believe against others.
I understand

I actually saw a reply to your post that made me think I probably didn't understand why you made yours.

I thought you were suggesting if someone wanted to they could just stop being gay so its their fault for being gay

I think I understand what you were getting at now

Thanks for the reply

(T) Peace

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#486935 Feb 11, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to read the US Constitution...
The US Constitution does not define marriage. That has been left up to the states. When same-sex marriages came to the forefront many states...especially conservative states scurried to amend their state constitutions to define marriage between man and woman.
Less than 50 years ago the 14th Amendment was used in a Virginia law suit to over-rule the discrimination of blacks not being able to legally marry someone outside their race. This same amendment is being used by some as a basis to over throw the ban on same sex marriages.
Nevertheless the Word of God defines it, and for more of that see my post to Skombolis.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#486936 Feb 11, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Not how someone believes...it is what they do with that belief...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#486937 Feb 11, 2013
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Romans 1:21-32
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#486938 Feb 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see not forcing my beliefs on others as helping them
A vote to me is saying, do you want to force your beliefs on others and I don't think I have that right
But as far as sinning, the bible says we are no longer controlled by our sinful natures, our new creations in Christ, have been given a way out of every temptation, and should not sin any longer once we believe.
So my question is, how can we not only expect people who haven't had the benefit of all the above to stop sinning when we don't, but how do we take it one step further and restrict their rights for sinning when they aren't even Christians yet we do nothing to restrict the rights of Christians who continue to commit sins that aren't illegal?
How is that not the most hypocritical type of judging there is?
(T) Peace
God says to the wicked ones who pretend to be christians and those who are saved and sin not more
PSALM 50;16
But unto wicked ones God saith
What hast thou to do to declare my statues,or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth
17/ Seeing thou hatest instruction,and casteth my words behind thee
18/when thou sawest a thief,then thou consentedst with him;-,adulters
19/Thou givesth thy mouth to evil, and thy toungue frameth deceit

20/ Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother;
THOU SLANDEREST THINE OWN MOTHER'S SON

Skom if you are truly save with new heart?,
please be careful constantly seat by the table of Gods immoral mockers debates with them,and drink their cups of filth

truly saved man or women never proclaim loud about his/her life saved by Grace,

almost all of them truly SAVED are rejected by this world and despises by this world for their truths against each of them FILTHY IMMORALY ABLE OF DEVIL AND DEVIL CHILDREN

May God bless you man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Buck Crick 751,328
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 548,959
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Thinking 230,133
Father of beheaded man blames Bush, not Zarqawi (Jun '06) 28 min swedenforever 40
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 56 min Tim Osman 118,680
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 261,722
How to Talk Masturbation with Your Kids. 1 hr andet1987 3
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr i want it 1,074

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE