<quoted text>
... a quick roll in the sack....
No such thing. LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#486738 Feb 11, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Ep... Buenos Dias...
Ole....Que

I am going to enjoy these next few rainy days (we need rain down cheer)....

:-)

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#486739 Feb 11, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't we supposed to love everyone and leave judgement to God? Most pedophiles are hetero males known to the child btw. Sorry Qu but I just can't wrap my head around judging people's sins, I don't think we are supposed to do that <3
Yes to the first part of your first sentence and on the last part of that same sentence we can judge righteous judgement John 7:24... a lot of christians and nons favorite scripture is Matt 7:1 but because of the habit of cherry-picking we sometime are in the habit of doing... sometimes we don't read the whole chapter in context.

But we warn people of the coming of judgement of God and consider our own wandering also... perhaps they might turn aside from wickedness and repent, same here. We're at the point in our societies where evil is now considered good and good (that is, sound doctrine from the NT) is now considered evil. I think I saw a post where you might have said, "Why do people take the Bible so literally?" Is that right? I just want to make sure I didn't misread that. But if that is the case it is because some read it with a stricter interpretation while others read it with a looser interpretation...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#486740 Feb 11, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
"What more could I have said than if I misunderstood then I apologize?"
That is not what you posted.
"What more could I have said than if I misunderstood then I will apologize."
This is what you posted.
Took a moment to get that.

the word "will" place it as a possible future event based on an "if".

Yeah, not much of an apology in that wording.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#486741 Feb 11, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
My faith has never cost lives and has nothing whatsoever to do with you.
Good for you. Did you think I was talking about YOUR faith? I wasn't. I was talking about a thing called faith.

Do you want to discuss faith, as an idea?

Do you know what a delusion is? If faith and delusion are not the exact same thing, how would you differentiate between the two? Where they are similar, would you apply the same judgement to each idea, or would you make an excuse for faith?

Is it good that people with delusions believe they have THE truth, and act on that?

#486742 Feb 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ole....Que
I am going to enjoy these next few rainy days (we need rain down cheer)....
:-)
Hah... picked up on some of that SC dialect i see.. I'm trying to remember exactly what part of SC I was in when I heard them speaking like that... I think it was closer to Charleston... outside of it somewhere in the boonies.

Yep need some rain 'round cheer' is right.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#486743 Feb 11, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
You calling me fat???? LOL...does chubby have something to do with b*tts there? That's funny <3
I thought it meant....Laughing my chubby butt off

LOL....There we had our Morning (evening for you)laugh

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#486744 Feb 11, 2013
I will leave now....Epi puts back of hand on her forehead....

"Leaving is such sweet sorrow"

(Kinda dramatic...Huh?)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#486745 Feb 11, 2013
*~*~*~*~*~

Peace....Love....

and

Brotherhood...

*~*~*~*~*~

“"None shall pass"”

There

#486747 Feb 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure why you need to put sexual innuendos in your postings,....
Why do you have such a problem with other people's sexuality.

If you are jealous, I can offer you a long roll in the hay.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#486748 Feb 11, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>...
Matthew 16:18
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Then Paul betrayed Peter and Jesus.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#486749 Feb 11, 2013
One more thing.....LOL

AJ....I thought about you when I watched this....

Cyber Bullying is wrong....

http://youtu.be/cqMvxCKxZb4

#486750 Feb 11, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I get the feeling I've forgotten something...remind me? Pretty please?
It was this article below. You may disagree with his assessments but please check it out and I would like to know your thoughts on this without any critical response from me. Just curious your thoughts on that.

http://www.theoakinitiative.org/turek-who-are...

And I must apologize to you in what you had to endure with Le le because of me. It's that fatal attraction/jealous/obsession thing with a topix plot twist... did u see the movie Fatal Attraction? Everything 'cept for the smooching part and the final situation at the end of the movie.

I like the part when he was driving through the tunnel and checked his voicemail... it was her. I'm just messin' a little bit but on the serious side, the obsession part is real. That is what it feels like looking at from this side of the computer screen anyways...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#486751 Feb 11, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I took off of being on topix for the holidays, so that I could spend most of my time with my family and grandchildren. I am fifty years old. I have not been on this thread maybe only a few weeks now. The day after Christmas, I fell on the ice and it took my hip out of alignment, so I had to stay . I have graduated from the crutches to now a cane. I am hopeful to get rid of it soon, maybe by spring.... Many things had changed on the thread I use to go on, many names I didn't know. It was fate that I saw a few names on this site that I recognized. I have met many nice people in the last few weeks. I hope to here from you and your wife soon...
Glad to hear you are healing.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#486752 Feb 11, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you. Did you think I was talking about YOUR faith? I wasn't. I was talking about a thing called faith.
Do you want to discuss faith, as an idea?
Do you know what a delusion is? If faith and delusion are not the exact same thing, how would you differentiate between the two? Where they are similar, would you apply the same judgement to each idea, or would you make an excuse for faith?
Is it good that people with delusions believe they have THE truth, and act on that?
Nope, I don't want to discuss faith with you. Yes I know what a delusion is. A lot of people suffer from delusions of grandeur, for example, they think they know things that the greatest minds on Earth don't know, some even think that their opinions are facts. You believe whatever you want to believe, as is your right and allow me to do the same.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#486753 Feb 11, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>It was this article below. You may disagree with his assessments but please check it out and I would like to know your thoughts on this without any critical response from me. Just curious your thoughts on that.
http://www.theoakinitiative.org/turek-who-are...
And I must apologize to you in what you had to endure with Le le because of me. It's that fatal attraction/jealous/obsession thing with a topix plot twist... did u see the movie Fatal Attraction? Everything 'cept for the smooching part and the final situation at the end of the movie.
I like the part when he was driving through the tunnel and checked his voicemail... it was her. I'm just messin' a little bit but on the serious side, the obsession part is real. That is what it feels like looking at from this side of the computer screen anyways...
LOL...good movie. Yeah, seems like a very odd way to behave, each to their own I suppose. You certainly don't need to apologise for anything. Yes I did write that comment about people taking the Bible so literally btw, I just meant that parts are parables and parts are not literal in meaning, eg; Genesis. Not understanding the Bible sure seems to infuriate some people. Ok, I'll read the article and let you know tomorrow. I'll re read Matthew as well. I must try to sleep. Blessings Qu <3

#486754 Feb 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if you have not personally spoke to someone in the faith who has called homosexuals things as less than human are you really saying you aren't aware things like that are said? If that is the case I might suggest a Google search
A Christian supporting gay marriage isn't lukewarm. He simply isn't a hypocrite and he also is an American citizen who understands we can't attach civil rights to something in a secular society and then deny it to some based on religious reasons
If marriage can be denied because of what the Bible says then we would have to live in a theocracy and we do not
I will ask again, would you want your ability to get legally married as a United States citizen and be entitled to the rights that comes with that (tax benefits, legal benefits, citizenship, insurance benefits, medical decision, etc) have to be contingent on being in compliance with what some other religion says is needed even if nothing you have done is illegal?
Yes or no?
Being lukewarm would be saying the church should have to marry people who are gay
I simply understand the difference between a theocracy and a democracy and want to see it stay that way
Concerning this particular subject, I don't have an opinion either way regarding the tax benefits and all of that for gay couples. What I do know from the scriptures is that homosexuality is sinful and God is against that. Because the homosexuals want to extend that sin into marriage it would make a mockery of the holy marriage sacrament which God has ordained. As a Christian I would rather defend traditional marriage than to lend support to something sinful as gay marriage no matter the excuse which I believe will be a bastardization of the marriage sacrament. That is why I vote against gay marriages at the voting booth.

Concerning lukewarmness, yes... I believe a Christian who helps to advance the cause of any type of fornications is in rebellion in that particular subject area..

#486755 Feb 11, 2013
Edit: "is in rebellion against God in that particular subject area.."

#486756 Feb 11, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...good movie. Yeah, seems like a very odd way to behave, each to their own I suppose. You certainly don't need to apologise for anything. Yes I did write that comment about people taking the Bible so literally btw, I just meant that parts are parables and parts are not literal in meaning, eg; Genesis. Not understanding the Bible sure seems to infuriate some people. Ok, I'll read the article and let you know tomorrow. I'll re read Matthew as well. I must try to sleep. Blessings Qu <3
Thanks in advance for your assessment on it. Have a peaceful rest...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#486757 Feb 11, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am familiar with Campbell. And yes, he is a great speaker. I was listening to him when I was listening to Alan Watts and Terrence McKenna, in the late eighties - formative years. I lived in Southern California at the time, and we had a great radio station, WPFK, that featured such material regularly. Campbell was a gentle and affable man with a great heart. Thanks for thinking of me.
I was going to recommend Alan to you next. <smile>

Great stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min ROCCO 24,629
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 1 hr e williams 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr nanoanomaly 985,583
Sarah George 3 hr Rememberboys 1
News GOP not interested in health care for us 3 hr discocrisco 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr PadMark 685,462
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 5 hr Doctor REALITY 12
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 5 hr Doctor REALITY 32
More from around the web