“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#486568 Feb 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. sometimes AIN becomes militant, kinda like Dykes on Bikes in full leather garb revving their motorcycles, ready to speed off into the Mexican sunset ..
.. other times, he's quite lovable, at least that's what Mrs. AIN told me when we .... ah ... << censured by Topix >>
.. anyway, Mrs. AINS claims he's a big teddy bear who loves animals and people, that his Topix posts give her a break from his colossal libido ..
.. yah, I've even been a little rough on SKOM too. It's so difficult getting past his ego defense mechanisms. Maybe he just needs someone he could trust. Or, a quick roll in the sack. Your thoughts ??..
Lol...naughty cat...then you complain about people seeing you by your sexuality? Hmm...

I get that about Teddy btw and have always liked him but he upset me so I have to do what I do til' I'm no longer upset. I don't know about anyone's libido, here. Skom I get. He seems to like facts and doesn't mess around with serious topics and that can sometimes come across as ego, I don't see him that way, he, G and I seem to have that in common, stating facts that don't mesh with people's agendas, imh. I have no thoughts on Skom's sack needs.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#486570 Feb 10, 2013
hick-up wrote:
Hello You, You, and You ...and anyone else I missed.
Hello YOU!! How you been Hick-Up??
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#486571 Feb 10, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
FART
You are so stupi d and immature. Why don't you go back to your own country,you country bumpkin.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#486574 Feb 10, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
There's Google on the Gold Coast...wow! You are very knowledgeable. I am a foolish professional comedian. You're a good guesser!
Just don't understand why you can't figure it out
for yourself? Like this is the time of knowledge
through the world wide web..

You need an audiance- huh?
That's cool.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#486575 Feb 10, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
She can write some pretty hurtful things too.
BTW JL...Epi knows me as well or better than most on this thread...she knows the good and the bad.

She also knows that I am passionate about certain subjects...children that need a second chance...unwed mothers...gays rights...suicide...the homeless. These are all things that have touched my life...

Hopefully by the time I get to the end of catching up here you will have had a chance to list the hurtful things that I have said. I am not denying that I haven't said some...I know that I have. I have also apologized for some of them...if it is warranted.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#486577 Feb 10, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
There is a difference between corrupt and color
Did you mean paint, decoupage, or dye?

Or did you mean modify, tweak, manipulate, alter, or corrupt?
Skombolis wrote:
Do I think you would intentionally? Probably not although I don't know you well enough to say with a certainty. I do think you are seeing the situation through rose-colored glasses.
What I saw through my glasses was you, calling someone a liar, based on your interpretation of their words.

Did you call IANS a liar?

Why?

I don't mind if you pass.
Skombolis wrote:
If we have to know the mind of someone to properly comment on what they write and can't go by their words then there is little point of this forum
When you claim that someone is a liar, without knowing that they are lying, what are you doing?

Why not say, "This seems to be inconsistent with what I have understood to be your position. Would you please clarify?"

It's so easy, even a... nevermind.
Skombolis wrote:
And when someone says "nope, not going to keep correcting you" in response to something they have said prior then it is what it is. Especially when it happens a lot and has happened with other posters. Is everybody incapable of understanding the written word?
Again, this is the basis
Skombolis wrote:
"You also said you don't rule out the possibility of a creator god (but would require proof)"
IANS responded
"Nope. I'm not going to continue to correct you any more."
If you want to keep arguing that isn't a denial then that is your right. But it is obvious to me.
You seem to be operating on a fallacy called the false dichotomy. He didn't say your paraphrasing was the opposite of what he said. The unnecessary addition of "(but would require proof)" is probably what frustrated him.

The "lie", as I understand it, is that IANS denied that he didn't rule out the possibility of a creator god. This "lie" was never demonstrated by you explicitly, or implicitly. He has consistently posted his stance on the possibility of the existence of creator gods thousands of times. What do you imagine would be his motivation to lie about it in one post?

I hope your mind has closed on this so we can move on.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#486578 Feb 10, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...naughty cat...then you complain about people seeing you by your sexuality? Hmm...
.. levity, Diamonds, levity ..
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I get that about Teddy btw and have always liked him (AIN) but he upset me so I have to do what I do til' I'm no longer upset.
.. why did only AIN upset you? They were both throwing pitchforks, enjoying a good, old manly brawl ..
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about anyone's libido, here. Skom I get. He seems to like facts and doesn't mess around with serious topics and that can sometimes come across as ego, I don't see him that way, he, G and I seem to have that in common, stating facts that don't mesh with people's agendas, imh.
.. would you like to take my course on ego defense mechanisms? If so, PM me your Pay Pal e-mail address and password ..
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>I have no thoughts on Skom's sack needs.
HA*HA*HA*HA*HA*HA*HA*HA*HA*HA* HA*HA*HA*HA*HA

<< skimming through Christian sex joke file. Again. >>

HL: There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal in women.

SKOM: Are you talking about battery operated devices?

HL: No, a BMW and a diploma from Harvard.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#486579 Feb 10, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
WINLAC, yesterday. I was agreeing with you and you hurt my feelings with that long accusatory post. That's the only one that is currently bothering me. Then you said if you misunderstood you'd apologise. I explained my meaning. Then you said you apologised. You didn't. I thought we were past all that is all.
You brought it back up JL...not me. Nothing that I have posted on this thread today had anything to do with you nor the posts on WINLAC.

What more could I have said than if I misunderstood then I apologize?

What are you wanting...

BTW I saw the post to Steve saying that people didn't apologize even when they misunderstand a post. I knew that was directed at me but I let it go.

Again...you are the one that brought it back up...and now it is my fault?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#486580 Feb 10, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
prrrrrrrrrt plum plum plask-
loud sounds when someone seat on the toilet with diahrahea after reading stupid posts of dr Reality
whhrrrrrrrr Fart Fart
You stankin' nerd. You probably been wearing the same pair of draws for the last two weeks. Stankin' self.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#486581 Feb 10, 2013
hick-up wrote:
Hello You, You, and You ...and anyone else I missed.
I'll give you a shout and tell you that out here yesterday was 60 and 70 mile gust of nothing but dirt that whirled and whirled around all day long.The land of enchantment had a dust bowl of a time.
Truckers pulled off and parked the rigs.Seen on one post where you was in montana I'm told that is some beautiful country.Had some family who grew up there so heard alot of good stories of that place.Then seen you was in Conn in the snow storm.I'm betting you been on quite a adventure with this run.Just travel safe.

“The..”

#486582 Feb 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. levity, Diamonds, levity ..
<quoted text>
.. why did only AIN upset you? They were both throwing pitchforks, enjoying a good, old manly brawl ..
<quoted text>
.. would you like to take my course on ego defense mechanisms? If so, PM me your Pay Pal e-mail address and password ..
<quoted text>
HA*HA*HA*HA*HA*HA*HA*HA*HA*HA* HA*HA*HA*HA*HA
<< skimming through Christian sex joke file. Again. >>
HL: There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal in women.
LOL...speechless with laughter atm, will get back to you...

“The..”

#486584 Feb 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought it back up JL...not me. Nothing that I have posted on this thread today had anything to do with you nor the posts on WINLAC.
What are you wanting...
BTW I saw the post to Steve saying that people didn't apologize even when they misunderstand a post. I knew that was directed at me but I let it go.
I've brought it back because you have not apologised. I don't want anything at this point Annie. Obviously I will be better off not posting to you at all. Yeah, darn right it was directed at you. Pretend all you want, it's just a bit much when you start posting about other people being cruel to people on the internet, maybe to you I'm not a person.

“The..”

#486585 Feb 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you wanting...
"What more could I have said than if I misunderstood then I apologize?"
That is not what you posted.

"What more could I have said than if I misunderstood then I will apologize."
This is what you posted.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#486587 Feb 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
On another note, our strange English language:
1) The bandage was wound around the wound.
2) The farm was used to produce produce.
3) The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.
4) We must polish the Polish furniture.
5) He could lead if he would get the lead out.
6) The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert..
7) Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to
present the present.
8) A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.
9) When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
10) I did not object to the object.
11) The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
12) There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.
13) They were too close to the door to close it.
14) The buck does funny things when the does are present.
15) A seamstress and a sewer fell into a sewer line.
16) To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
17) The wind was too strong to wind the sail.
18) Upon seeing the tear in the painting, I shed a tear.
19) I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
20) How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?
Reminds me of my pet peeve on a busy city sidewalk.

I lived in DC...I often was on M Street...the busiest street in the city...not just cars but pedestrians...thousands of people...butt to butt...trying to make their way through.

People...if it was a place to jog...it would be called a siderun.

If it was a place to ride your bike...it would be a sideride.

A sidewalk...a place for people to WALK along the SIDE of a street.

Okay...I am finished...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#486588 Feb 10, 2013
&li st=PL7CECD5718BD137B2&inde x=4

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#486590 Feb 10, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
I don't think you do. Otherwise you would see the problem with referring to Christians as an entity
Who referred to Christians as an entity, Dim?

I said "Christianity as an entity."

Christians are people. Christianity is a religion.
Skombolis wrote:
And I am not going to split hairs on the difference between "blanket statement" and "generalization"
You split the hair with your word choice. I just pointed it out.
Skombolis wrote:
Negatively describing an entire group based on the actions of some is bigotry
Are we talking "some" as in a small minority, an equally representative amount to the larger population, or a majority? Is the description accurate?

Are you accusing someone of bigotry, and exactly what for? Quotes and an argument would be nice, if you expect to be taken seriously.
Skombolis wrote:
And yes I have accused IANS of it many times
Oh, okay. Did you ever demonstrate it?
Skombolis wrote:
I think a lot of your posts are driven by trying to use semantics and loopholes and technicalities and in addition they seek to complicate what are simple concepts
I'm detail oriented. I can handle extreme complexity and nuance. Sorry.
Skombolis wrote:
You one can go by what people type and how almost all people would perceive their words to mean or one can't
It really makes no difference to me if you disagree how I see it
It doesn't matter how either of us interprets someone else. That person gets to decide what they meant.
Skombolis wrote:
I responded to a few more because I felt you were making an effort to be more civil but I also am going to respectfully now tell you I am done talking about it with you. I am not trying to convince you nor do I care if you agree with how I see it. I am not saying it with an attitude, that's just the facts.
You aren't getting that it doesn't matter how you interpreted the situation. You insulted someone based on your interpretation. That is the crux of the issue, and the main problem I have with your behavior.

IANS has already told you on other occasions that you fail to accurately paraphrase his words. If he can't convince you, the one that wrote the words, then you cannot be convinced.

If your interpretation of IANS words was incorrect, calling him a liar was unfair. Is it possible, even remotely conceivable, that you might have been wrong in your interpretation, or are you perfect?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#486592 Feb 10, 2013
&li st=PL7CECD5718BD137B2

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#486595 Feb 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of my pet peeve on a busy city sidewalk.
I lived in DC...I often was on M Street...the busiest street in the city...not just cars but pedestrians...thousands of people...butt to butt...trying to make their way through.
People...if it was a place to jog...it would be called a siderun.
If it was a place to ride your bike...it would be a sideride.
A sidewalk...a place for people to WALK along the SIDE of a street.
Okay...I am finished...
I'm very familiar with that scene.

I went to high school in the Maryland suburbs, Bethesda, Montgomery County.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#486596 Feb 10, 2013

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#486597 Feb 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>

Really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min ChristineM 228,000
How bout them Denver BRONCOS, BABY???!!!!!!!!!!! 8 min Bev Jamison 8
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 13 min khalifa 909
Women fighting on the front lines 14 min Bev Jamison 7
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Michael 543,292
Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 -- (Mar '10) 35 min Frank Smythe 191,462
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Sindhi Tamil 5,391
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr ChristineM 740,774
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr bad bob 173,912
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr Dr_Zorderz 259,771

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••