Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#486608 Feb 10, 2013
Have a blessed rest of the evening,America,and the rest of the world. And,YES,the Lord Jesus Christ is R-E-A-L,and He's waiting to hear from YOU...RIGHT NOW! Take care,and always be alert,for our adversary,Satan the devil,never sleeps. Doctor REALITY.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#486609 Feb 10, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>I gave her true description who she is this Annie
just intruder like thief on this backyard topic of christians owners

she invade this backyard and accuse owners of this topic that they hate her and her perverted company of spiritual criminals

it is like thief sentenced by judge to the prison term,
but not blaimig own criminal acts,only blame victim and judge from prison term

she cry this little unchristian criminal for hating her,bt not realizing that nobody hates her,only she and her friends are just evil law braker intruders and thiefs hating owner of this backyard TOPIC

God bless you sugar
Erm... Ok. God Bless you too Doc :)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#486610 Feb 10, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh.... how grand it is to see my twin?? And what grand words you have shared with us!! "What shall I do Lord?" Will take those words with me and into my new working week, a 'grand' way to start it off :)
Good to see you too twin.:) I hope things are getting better for you. They are for me but sometimes it still hits me. But they are with God which is really what it is all about. I will always miss them until I go where they are but it gets better with time.
HFN, SeRaH

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#486611 Feb 10, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Fish tacos.
Works every time.
Almost.
That, I don't have.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#486612 Feb 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Okay...to see if maybe we can discuss something different today...
Would like your thoughts on if you believe this is a bit extreme...or if you agree with the man's actions.
Tennessee man quits job after '666' stamped on W-2
Published February 07, 2013
Associated Press
NASHVILLE, Tenn.– A Tennessee maintenance worker says he quit his job because his W-2 tax form was stamped with the number 666.
Walter Slonopas told The Tennessean that accepting the number would have condemned his soul to hell. That number is considered the "mark of the beast" in the Bible's Book of Revelation describing the apocalypse.
The company that handles payroll for Contech Casting LLC says the number meant Slonopas' form was the 666th one mailed out.
The 52-year-old Slonopas says he had trouble with the number before. He was supposed to be assigned No. 668 to use when he clocked in. Because of a mix-up, he was assigned 666. He complained and got a new number.
A company spokesman says Contech would send a new W-2 and wants to rehire Slonopas. But Slonopas says "God is worth more than money."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/07/tennesse...
Hey Annie,
Hey Annie,
I don’t think there was anything to the number. It was just a number.
HFN
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#486613 Feb 10, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon amie, I am a Creole I have southern French ancestry among other ethnic groupings, many of the customs have been passed down in the family. I have an uncle proficient in the pipe organ he had it built to his specifications. I am the only one to play the piano in my family. Sora's sister was a beautiful human being who suffered greatly in this life. The scars she carried were internal, she suffered in silence and...*Wipes tears* she told none of us was she was going through. I do not recall if you met Sora or not, he is a wonderful person. You shall know him by the words he speaks *Giggles* he is very formal mon amie, do not be surprised when he addresses you. I am sure you have seen his postings.
I have enjoyed our writing to each other. You have given me wonderful memories as a child when my grandfather still spoke french, when he got excited to see friends visit him. The way you address me, was what my grandfather said, oh so many times. I have wonderful memories of him, but all of his brothers and sisters have passed, so I am not able to enjoy the language of part of my heritage. I thank you for giving me back such wonderful memories. It sounds like Sora's sister's sadness, was put into all of her music, therefore she became one of a kind in her music, and made it beautiful... I know when I am extra sad, or extra happy I go to the piano... I will be looking forward to reading his writings also.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#486614 Feb 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. all people seek approval from their peers. Isn't that pretty normal ??..
<quoted text>
.. no. How about, "My name is not HL and I do not abuse Christians and I'm happy about that. I am not Christian ..... but if you are, then that is your issue, not mine. If you are Christian, and I am not Christian, then we have equal rights do we not?" ..
.. would you find that offensive ??..
<quoted text>
.. they have ..
<quoted text>
.. are people only defined by who they have sex with ??..
<quoted text>
.. ahhh, that's where your warmth comes from. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully science will find a vaccine and cure for AIDS in the near future. I know you love your brother for who he is, not for who he sleeps with ..
I am not sure why you need to put sexual innuendos in your postings, but I have put it down to the fact that you are gay, open about it and want people to know about it. I rarely make comment on your postings when you write about orgies, threesomes etc, but do take note that for you at least, there is a need to write about such things.

Is that seeking approval from others? People are not defined by whom they have sex with unless they are the ones giving the definition.

I don't find it offensive at all to see you post that you are not a Christian, and would expect the same courtesy from you if I post that I am not homosexual?!

#486615 Feb 10, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Kiddo, Yer touch'n on some really inherent faults of men. Those present from the earliest of time. It is a need to be seen as "pureblood" or "the best", and along with that comes the "aire" of "righteous"...except that is the furthest thing from the truth, and is merely the lust for greed and power. Little good ever comes of it...just the "appearance" of greatness which is but a ghost of insatiable iniquity wearing saintly robes as a disguise. However long it might take, the worms will devour the effigy, and even those unsuspecting participants who are lured into it's web.
I will share with you a "personal" example...
when I was still quite young, I was asked to join a bowling league. I was capable of bowling 270-300 even at 11-12 years of age. My "captain" [paid] me to bowl select low scores that would affect our placement of pecking within the league, and I would comply within 4-5 pins per game, and to NEVER bowl a 300 during league play(1000 dollar diamond ring reward).
Long story short...we won the league championship (which made him a 5 year consecutive winner). Then he confessed his motives. I threw the trophy away-never got the diamond ring-and never went back to league bowling...it makes me sick every time I think about how someone else forfeited a treasured goal because of my participation in such despicable behavior.
Cheers ~ I absolutely understand and feel that you were duped by your peer as such. Their behavior is starting to turn me off sport altogether because it is getting harder to know who is cheating and who isn't. It appears that most teams are cheating, but we will hear more about that in the next week or so :(

#486616 Feb 10, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm
He called me "dim" quite a few times
Hypocritical judging
Puts you in a bad light
Catcher invited posters from the Athiest forum to come into this forum as a bit of a laugh, so to speak. I no longer post in that forum due to the cruelty of one in particular poster, but did ask that they come in here and respect the fact that this is an old forum and that there is a purpose and has been a purpose to our postings.

I believe that there has been some bombardment as such to get posters in here to react, and have been reading such postings without reaction. They came in here with the intention of pushing buttons, Skom, and it is easy to see who they targeted :)

#486617 Feb 10, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't like your pet name, Dim?
Name calling always makes the name caller look like an idiot, don't you think?

#486618 Feb 10, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
A grown man on the internet calling me dim...oh woe is me!
LOL
Exactly ~ glad you are laughing..... it is good medicine for the Soul :)
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#486619 Feb 10, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Madame, I do not believe we have been properly introduced I am Sora, Seraphine's eternal friend and soulmate. I am also a poet,musician and a linguist. In regards to our faith it is something that we prefer to keep private and instead show it through our words and actions, if you must know we are Catholic. We are also what is refered to as Humanitarians much like Peter Paul Rubens was. Brilliant man if I may say. His descendants still exist throughout Europe to this day. I myself play Classical guitar, I have a preference for Classical music we both do very much so. I also compose as well as does she. Musically my tastes are more anachronistic than hers are and if I may elaborate further also moreso than my beloved twin *Sheds tears* I miss her Madame I know she is with me but it is not the same. I miss her smile, her affectionate nature, I miss our long conversations on all topics, I miss hearing her tell me how much she loves me. Her last wish is that we live and we thrive and light a candle for her on the anniversary of her death and on her birthday. She at least got to see us married, her bright light burned out on the first of December, three days after we were married. I am looking foward to knowing more about you Madame. I would also very much like that yourself,Seraphine and I may become friends, I have a feeling that we may learn alot from eachother. With your permission of course, I was raised ina different world some may say, indeed it may seem so to me it has served me well. Farewell for now.
It sounds like you have been blessed to have such a wonderful sister. Since she was your twin, that would make you even closer. Many people in this world did not have the love as you had with her. You also finding Seraphine, makes you double blessed. Your sister sounds like she was a wonderful woman, and the world is without a little less love, and beautiful music that she gave to all with her heart. Her light will always burn in your heart, and one day you will meet again. Farewell, my friend.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#486620 Feb 10, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god has already changed multiple times.
Your god's word is becoming more irrelevant every day. Your god may still be talking in a century, but almost nobody in the West will be listening. I hope its "last word" will come sooner.
Notice how my comment irritates you. That's because you feel that you have the right to make proclamations like the one you just made, but that contradictions are inappropriate. But no:
What comes 'round goes 'round.
Galatians 6:7-9
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not

Yep..........what goes around WILL come around.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#486621 Feb 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to see what type of hatred it breeds...just take a look at the posts of DR's that have been directed my way...from my avatar which is nothing more that a piece of art to the belittlement of my son.
All that I can say is...I feel pity for him...nothing more in his life than trying to tear down others.
It is however what some choose to do with their religion...with whatever god they believe in.
In the mean time...I will try to remain gracious...LOL
Bonsoir Annie, this may sound strange coming from me but I admire your restraint, bringing up one's child or in the case of Sora a dead sister is repulsive and it crosses a moral threshold and becomes a personal attack and no longer an issue of cyberbullying do you not agree? How sad it is for someone in order to feel better about their self worth must tear down the self worth of another to do so. I too feel pity for people such as these who are reduced to feeling hatred towards their fellow human beings due to differences.

#486622 Feb 10, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
Hey Epi, Annie, Skom, Quinn, HFN, Irrira, and Deb. Just looking in, also, G_O_D, Senecus, Serah, and {LeLe and whoever I missed.
Got internet again for today and see the conversations are a bit different lately so will just read a bit.
Almost forgot, Annie. Got the link for the other place from Senecus. May stop in there one day.
Wishing you all a great evening, anyone seen LIT? The sqirrels are missing his weasels.
Peace and pancakes,{got some fresh maple syrup.
J_Dub
JW
Hey J_Dub... always good to see you in here ~ and yep, the conversation has changed a bit, although we have probably had similar discussions somewhere over the past 8 years :)

Enjoy those pancakes, I have been thinking about having some and might make Valentine's Day the day to indulge. Have to be in the city for a seminar, and the pancake shop is pretty close, so might be the perfect opportunity. My favorite is grilled banana and cinnamon topped with ice cream.... I guess I could always make some at home though, they will taste just as good :)

Peace and Ponies to you and hope to see you again soon; Serah xxx

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#486623 Feb 10, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why it needs to be harshly denounced. We need to be very clear about our judgment of your god and bible.
Your church can expect to be treated exactly as it treats others. You, too. That's fair, isn't it? You're a Golden Rule kind of guy, aren't you?
What comes 'round goes 'round.
Young man ( presumely ) I am quite confident IN the Lord that YOU bring nothing new or unique against the church that God hasn't dealt with already, so stop beating yourself on the chest before you hurt yourself physically has you have already done spiritually, your arms are too short to box with God (:

Matthew 16:18
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#486624 Feb 10, 2013
Good evening everyone.

#486625 Feb 10, 2013
hick-up wrote:
Hello You, You, and You ...and anyone else I missed.
Hey Hick up :)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#486626 Feb 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I don't expect anyone to follow the path I have chosen or to believe as I do. I merely explain why "I" do.
I like reading what others believe as well and have even changed my opinions based on them... and I am sure the same has happened to others.
True and interesting.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#486627 Feb 10, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Annie, this may sound strange coming from me but I admire your restraint, bringing up one's child or in the case of Sora a dead sister is repulsive and it crosses a moral threshold and becomes a personal attack and no longer an issue of cyberbullying do you not agree? How sad it is for someone in order to feel better about their self worth must tear down the self worth of another to do so. I too feel pity for people such as these who are reduced to feeling hatred towards their fellow human beings due to differences.
And people of this ilk should be avoided; ignored; shunned, if you will.

They come here looking for attention, and it is a mistake to give it to them.

For me, it's very easy.

The Catcher white sheet is 100 percent effective.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Darwins Stepchild 877,318
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min karl44 603,093
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 42 min karl44 7,890
Gay sex in raigarh 51 min Nikhil 50 29
girls how many gangbangs have you had (Feb '15) 51 min spelliccia 13
Getting the urge to get intimate with my dog 1 hr Bettsy 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 272,823
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr Kamal 7,610
The Christian Atheist debate 5 hr Critical Eye 3,775
More from around the web