Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#486328 Feb 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'll ask both of you...
If you won the lottery for 10 million dollars...when the check arrived and you saw that the check # was 666...they refused to replace it with a different number...would you destroy the check...or would you cash it?
I know that this number holds significance in your faith (I heard about that number often as a child) but in reality it is just the number that comes after 665 and before 667.
We teach our children to count as far as they can...we turn it in to a game...often counting to 1000 and beyond. Would you teach them to skip 666?
Well lets look at what the story of Judas betrayal in the Bible and what was the end result of thoses coins and him.

Let look also what is the end result of people who already won a lottery.Most are broke within five years.So what good did that type of funds do for them when they end up just where they started off from to began with.Some even have been killed over the funds.

Lets look at the many tracing systems that is envolvening in this world today.Yet people give it all only a passing thought.SS number,w2 numbers,scan numbers thru purchases,check numbers,even bible numbers ect ect,all hold some type of meaning.So it is just not the number of 666 that holds a meaning there are other numbers which holds meanings.

My two children are very aware of the meanings of not only numbers but they also are very aware of worldly ways and the many pit falls it holds.I watched them many a time pick right from wrong and then stand their ground with a vengence.

I not the greedy type money does not spin my world.I will not even write on a check with the number 666 so why would I except a check with that amount with the number 666.My trust lays with God not money.God has provided for me handsomely already,and to Him I give all the glory.

I had another type of conversation with Q over this very thing think alot read thoses post too.I not changed my mind about money my old values of things remain the same today and they did yesterday.
mike

AOL

#486329 Feb 10, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
hello there Lad, It seems you quietly sneak in little questions, that you answer with a question.
Does this mean you know the answer already?
Christianity/Christians-- means 'Believing in Jesus Christ and that Jesus died for our sins, this we are ALL in UNITY on.
Thanks

Of course I have an opinion to my questions, thankfully, I don't speak for all, nor am I trying to get others to accept my opinion.

I do find delight in those who think for themselves without the need of posting scriptures or another internet site.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#486330 Feb 10, 2013
Doctor REALITY

United States

#486331 Feb 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet if you weren't such an obnoxious prick, you could find a real life person who would talk to you, instead of spamming this thread with your desperate attempts to have human contact.
Did you know that some men hire prostitutes just to talk to them, no sex at all ?
Just giving you options.
http://www.awn.com/files/imagepicker/35/1106g...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#486332 Feb 10, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3vfMb8TMsVQXX
You lucky Will didn't knock your lights out,huh?? The Lord Jesus Christ can cure your gayness,you know.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#486333 Feb 10, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
Of course I have an opinion to my questions, thankfully, I don't speak for all, nor am I trying to get others to accept my opinion.
I do find delight in those who think for themselves without the need of posting scriptures or another internet site.
Hi,Mikey! Mikey.........are you GAY?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#486334 Feb 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Thanks. I admit I use the word "Fundie" as an insult yet have no problem with Fundamentalism aside from the acadmic arguements.
Sometimes you want to insult somebody. And sometimes you want to do it more subliminally than overtly.

If I would criticize the use of the word "fundie" to describe a zealous and assertive atheist, it would not be on the grounds that it is an insult, but that it is not accurate enough to be the best one. The more truth in the term, the better. How about "zealot"? It delivers about the same degree of zing, but is harder to argue.

You can see that I've given this some thought. LOL.

What do you think?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#486335 Feb 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not blame the texts, the Bible says the only thing YHWY wrote was on a couple tablets and Jesus wrote something in the sand once.
Nowhere does it claim to be written by God nor the exact and complete words of God.
I blame people who read into it what they want to see.
Don't the scriptures say that the words in the bible are the "Word of God"?
mike

AOL

#486336 Feb 10, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the question?
Hello
A response to my question

(does one answer,..answer for all)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#486337 Feb 10, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an interesting site on the subject...

http://carm.org/bible-inspired
mike

AOL

#486338 Feb 10, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Mike, Hope is our anchor... those who genuinely trust Jesus are also "saved by hope"... I believe that is Romans.
"We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure..." hebrews 6:19
Come to think of it... 3 things remain after all is said and done... Faith, HOPE, & Love.

You express regurgitation, then post scriptures as though absolute applies. You have nothing that speaks for itself, I struggle at times for hope in this life.

A GOD doesn't give you "hope", An individual must develope "hope" on their own and that is a fact.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#486339 Feb 10, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hi,Mikey! Mikey.........are you GAY?
http://cafelutadedimineata.files.wordpress.co...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#486340 Feb 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening D, on the contrary it is not my or I believe anyone who stand on the Word of God purpose to run anyone else's life but their own, we merely follow and point out God's Word on the subject of these things and WE have the right to follow that path that God has chosen for us.
Peace.
I do not understand why you don't see that your "rights" cease
the second you tell someone they do not have the same rights that you have.
You do have the right to follow any path you see fit -for you-
you do not have the right to try and block any path others
might see fit for their life!

You and your religion need to stay out of others business..
You are not God- you don't speak for God, get over yourselves already!

Did you join Q and his wife at the "Chick Fil A" Appreciation
Day?
I wondered what kind of monsters would join together to support
such a statement denying equal rights to all..

Didn't have to look very far did I?? There's two right here on this thread..

It's shameful, to me, that you claim the same God as I do..
Doctor REALITY

United States

#486341 Feb 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an interesting site on the subject...
http://carm.org/bible-inspired
http://cafelutadedimineata.files.wordpress.co... Is that your son with sir,uh,I mean,ma'dam Elton?
mike

AOL

#486342 Feb 10, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
I remember recently how one of the leaders with Chick Fillet politely disagreed with Gay marriage sentiments and the like. He wasn't rude about it but still it caused a national uproar.
I tell you what... my wife and I were some of the Christians who joined with millions of other pro-traditional marriage advocates which came out to show support for Chick Fillet.
As a result of Chick-Fillet's outward expression, how has a GOD blessed "Chick-Fillet"?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#486343 Feb 10, 2013
'No,honey,I want to wear PINK today! You wore PINK yesterday!''O.k.,Snookie..'
Doctor REALITY

United States

#486344 Feb 10, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Ain't they cute?! Just like Daffy and Daisy Duck!

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#486345 Feb 10, 2013
Good Morning Folks
Part 1

Good Morning Folks... Just a little Bible this morning... and this message is in brevity. It is short and concise but it is not to everyone. It's not for the unrepentant backslider, it's not for those Christians who are hard of heart and unbelief in this particular subject area... and it's not for those who reject Christ as their Lord. As the Savior had alluded to, "I pray not for the world but those that the Lord had given Him".

As you know "ALL", that is everyone, has fallen short of the Glory of God. It is a given that no one is perfect accept for God (The True and Living God), His Son Jesus and those who passed on who are currently with the Lord. Now while Jesus was being accused for hanging around prostitutes and sinners, it was an accusation by the Jewish leaders to mean that He was supporting them in their sin. No, He did not support their sin... He loved them, had mercy on them, spoke the truths to them and let them know about repentance and Salvation. He did not lend or give support in their sin no matter what the excuse because that would of made Him culpable in their own sins. He told them to go and sin no more. He dealt with their attitudes toward the Kingdom of God FIRST before He died. You can't be in God's Kingdom and have a careless attitude about sin... there has to be an attitude of Repentance and that was part of the whole purpose of sending John The Baptist ahead of Him to get the people minds ready for the introduction of Himself, The Messiah.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#486346 Feb 10, 2013
Henry

Germany

#486348 Feb 10, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
A "word of god" is of course nothing else as a m€yth no more! The bible is manmade nothing else!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 28 min ardith 52,750
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min Gabriel 992,274
____ TRUMP 100% in the spirit of ANTICHRIST ____ (Mar '16) 2 hr Poster Child for ... 22
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 2 hr c840xba 32
___TRUMP Already Met & Deceived by ANTICHRIST___ 2 hr Poster Child for ... 2
shuh up meathead! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr PadMark 693,440
More from around the web