“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#486239 Feb 10, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you ~ it is still a reflective time, but one of those exciting times where things start coming together :) I hope that your weekend is filled with Blessings too (((*_*)))
Peace be :)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#486240 Feb 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
And I leave that up to God.
Does an all powerful God need humans to enforce His Will ?
Can any human thwart God's plan ?
INHO there is no need to do anything to "help God". I think we should help ourselves to all that God provided us and stop trying to run other people's lives.
"You can't even run your own life, I'll be damned if you'll run mine." Sunshine - Jonathan Edwards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ScfUfsUlGroXX
Good evening D, on the contrary it is not my or I believe anyone who stand on the Word of God purpose to run anyone else's life but their own, we merely follow and point out God's Word on the subject of these things and WE have the right to follow that path that God has chosen for us.

Peace.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#486241 Feb 10, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nope." was not an answer to your question. It was part of the statement that he was not going to continue correcting your paraphrasing.
IANS didn't lie. You misunderstood. Then you called him a liar for your mistake.
What will you do about it?
Thank you as well. I appreciate that.

Fennario

#486242 Feb 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. SKOM, posting to you is becoming somewhat tedious
LOL.

Sorry. Carry on.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#486243 Feb 10, 2013
It is SONday Morning....

“The most beautiful people we have known
are those who have known defeat,
known suffering, known struggle, known loss,
and have found their way out of the depths.
These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity,
and an understanding of life that fills them
with compassion, gentleness,
and a deep loving concern.
Beautiful people do not just happen.”

~ Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#486244 Feb 10, 2013
Prayer of Psalm 112

Praise the Lord!
Blessed is the man who fears the Lord,
Who delights greatly in His commandments.

His descendants will be mighty on earth;
The generation of the upright will be blessed.

Wealth and riches will be in his house,
And his righteousness endures forever.

Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness;
He is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.

A good man deals graciously and lends;
He will guide his affairs with discretion.

Surely he will never be shaken;
The righteous will be in everlasting remembrance.

He will not be afraid of evil tidings;
His heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.

His heart is established;
He will not be afraid,
Until he sees his desire upon his enemies.

He has dispersed abroad,
He has given to the poor;
His righteousness endures forever;
His horn will be exalted with honor.

The wicked will see it and be grieved;
He will gnash his teeth and melt away;
The desire of the wicked shall perish.

Praise God! Thank You Jesus!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#486245 Feb 10, 2013
Encouraging Words....

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.

Proverbs 3:5

K-Love

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#486246 Feb 10, 2013
Okay...to see if maybe we can discuss something different today...

Would like your thoughts on if you believe this is a bit extreme...or if you agree with the man's actions.

Tennessee man quits job after '666' stamped on W-2

Published February 07, 2013

Associated Press

NASHVILLE, Tenn.– A Tennessee maintenance worker says he quit his job because his W-2 tax form was stamped with the number 666.

Walter Slonopas told The Tennessean that accepting the number would have condemned his soul to hell. That number is considered the "mark of the beast" in the Bible's Book of Revelation describing the apocalypse.

The company that handles payroll for Contech Casting LLC says the number meant Slonopas' form was the 666th one mailed out.

The 52-year-old Slonopas says he had trouble with the number before. He was supposed to be assigned No. 668 to use when he clocked in. Because of a mix-up, he was assigned 666. He complained and got a new number.

A company spokesman says Contech would send a new W-2 and wants to rehire Slonopas. But Slonopas says "God is worth more than money."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/07/tennesse...

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#486247 Feb 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Would like your thoughts on if you believe this is a bit extreme...or if you agree with the man's actions.
Associated Press
NASHVILLE, Tenn.– A Tennessee maintenance worker says he quit his job because his W-2 tax form was stamped with the number 666.
Walter Slonopas told The Tennessean that accepting the number would have condemned his soul to hell. That number is considered the "mark of the beast" in the Bible's Book of Revelation describing the apocalypse.
The company that handles payroll for Contech Casting LLC says the number meant Slonopas' form was the 666th one mailed out.
The 52-year-old Slonopas says he had trouble with the number before. He was supposed to be assigned No. 668 to use when he clocked in. Because of a mix-up, he was assigned 666. He complained and got a new number.
A company spokesman says Contech would send a new W-2 and wants to rehire Slonopas. But Slonopas says "God is worth more than money."
Good thing he didn't have a kid born on 6/6/6.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#486248 Feb 10, 2013
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id... Kobe Bryant just doesn't seem to get it sometimes. He just doesn't seem to understand that there are some 'in-house' that's none of their business,and they(the media) are going to use it against him,and his team,like they're the paparazzi. If he's so 'Mr.Right' about most everything,why did his own marriage get to the point that he was ready to break up his family through a divorce??!(YES,I went 'there'!) I mean,as far as talking to the media about things going on among him and his team mates is concerned,the dude needs to buy a whole case of 'chill tablets' and just be quiet sometimes. Just keepin' it REAL.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#486249 Feb 10, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing he didn't have a kid born on 6/6/6.
LOL He might have stuffed that baby back up where it came from.

Not today sweetheart...come back tomorrow!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#486250 Feb 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Associated Press
Well...I wouldn't have quit (would have worked with my employer and get a new number...And the 666 number on the w-2 was just a fluke...Now if he would get the same number on next years w-2....THEN I would seriously think about it....:-)

He did what he thought was best for himself (and his religious views)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#486251 Feb 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Associated Press
In the Bible what double service did Christ say is impossible.
Ye cannot serve God and mannon.Luke 16:13 (Mannon=Money)
Opinion;He made his choice and for that he will be blessed.
When one door closes another one is opened.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#486252 Feb 10, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, Black Beauties or Meth...
Jack....You are showing your age....

:-)

Fennario

#486253 Feb 10, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Because you make a lot of sexual innuendos with others on here... just like you find my opinions disrespectful, I find that disrespectful also on this particular thread as well. Is it being done on purpose out of mockery for Christians and God? Oh, I don't know. The sexual stuff is perverse none the less.
Excessive sexual prudery and the guilt that goes with it are among the many burdens imposed on society by the church.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#486254 Feb 10, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Serah :) I am enjoying your posts today, very well put, all of them. Than you for sharing your views, you have done me a huge favour as now I no longer feel the aching need to respond to such extremist views posted here today. It means a lot as extremity of any kind freaks me out a little. I've lived through so much of it. I for one, no matter how much I sometimes want to, no matter how much I have lost because of it, will never hide my love for God, ever.
Me too...After awhile it is the "Same old"..."Same old"

You know what you feel inside...I know what I feel inside...God knows what is inside our hearts....That's all that counts!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#486256 Feb 10, 2013
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory... Man,this dude needs to GROW UP,and FAST. This dude is 'the second coming of Bobby Brown',and he's in the fast lane to self destruction. Grow up,dude,and quit acting like a 'ghetto Dennis the menace'.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#486257 Feb 10, 2013
*~*~*~*~*~
Peace....Love....

and Brotherhood

*~*~*~*~*~
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#486258 Feb 10, 2013
There's something very suspicous about the Chris Kyle inicdent. I mean,another Navy SEAL who wrote a book?? It's already known that the other Navy SEAL was scolded about writing his. And now THIS?? Something's going on with that.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#486259 Feb 10, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>The arrogance...the spiritual BLINDNESS...the FOOLISHNESS...the Satanic deception that has been perpetrated upon your LOST,UNBELIEVING soul. God does not desire that ANYONE would be lost on the final Day of Judgement before the Great White Throne of His Son,the Lord Jesus Christ Almighty God,but rather that ALL MEN,and WOMEN,and ALL in need of forgivness of sin will REPENT and accept the Free Gift of ETERNAL LIFE,and FORGIVNESS OF SINS,through FAITH in the Finished Work at the Holy Cross of Calvary! TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION!! For you are not promised another chance to accept the King of kings and Lord of lords tomorrow!!! Just keepin' it REAL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rtU-NinFcGEXX
TODAY is the Day to get saved if you've never accepted Him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 774,465
Kemerburgaz Franke Servisi FRANKE 342 OO 24 Fr... 7 min frances11 1
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 9 min Ricky F 23,964
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Ink 559,217
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 9 min Johnny 4,752
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Dr_Zorderz 265,033
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 14 min SempaiGames 85
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 27 min joe 441,761
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Lyndi 175,582
More from around the web