Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Knowledge

United States

#486152 Feb 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
rather you should put stick inside of your dumb polack ass,
and stop provoke otehrs with their different sexual orientations?
You want to be f......by man your ass and mouth?
keep this inside of your bedroom not spread this filth full of stinking sperm loud around and internet
This is your own business what are you doing,
nobody have to know that you are cwel gay and POC
You open your rat face you get in return no sympathy,
Not Quin foult is
you are guilty of this,but without of any moral descency you run your mouths against others day by day
Go get some job you POS or change your place, nobody wish perverts like you among those self appointed saints
I guess you lied about your momma being polock? wow. Nothing you say holds any stature. You should at least try to remember what you say, so that it does not make you look silly the next day. Maybe you should write down everything you say, so you can remember. hint hint ! <;)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#486153 Feb 9, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
You must like AGGING on Vulgarity and obscene posts by replying all the time to him, so you can blame it on Christians. It just makes him worse and YOU know it too, that is why you do it. You seem to have vulgarity and shady statements , in your posts also.
And besides, it is not my turn to Baby-sit Dr. Shrink.
I Think if I am not mistaken, he said he was not Christian, I mightbe wrong.
no you are not wrong

I never adopt any names taken from pagans and romand murders of first disciples of Jesus Christ
Jesus never called His disciples christians

roman [agans called them in this vulgar roman latin language and murder them like single duckts on every corner

I DESPISE WORLDWIDE NAME CHRISTIANITY 2000 YEARS OF MURDEROUS ATROCITIES, MORAL DUNG,PRODUCT OF ATHISM AND HOMSEXUALISM AND FAILUR OF THIS GLOBAL HUMAN MORALITY SOCIETIES

VERY SOON HELL WILL CONSUME ALL OF YOU ORGANIZE WICKED CHRISTIANITY,

IF GOD WILL NOT SAVE YOU AS SINGLE HUMAN, YOUR NAME CHRISTIAN WILL LEAD YOU TO THE HELL-DEATH,BEFORE DEATH LONG EARTHLY IMPRISONMENT FOR COMMITED SPIRITUAL CRIMES AGAINST SENSIBLE HUMAN SPIRITUAL NATURE REV 17.18;
2 COR 11;13-15.2 THESS 2;3-12 IS.14;13-14

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#486154 Feb 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The Icon Fairies found that stash of weed in the garden shed. LOL
Naw, Black Beauties or Meth...

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#486155 Feb 9, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I am female, retired and I am married to a wonderful man. I have to grown sons, with three grandchildren, and three step grandchildren. I love them all very much. I too play the piano, I play by ear. My mother also does, she plays the violin and piano, by note and by ear. I too was learning the violin, but slipped on the ice after Christmas and ended up on crutches. I have graduated to a cane, and hopefully soon, I won't need it. I am just now starting to play my piano again, the violin requires you to stand for longer periods of time... my body can not do that without my cane, so maybe this spring I will be able to pick it up again to learn. I am hopeful.
Bonsoir mon amie, Sora and I have known eachother for fourteen years and we have been married for eleven. I learned the piano at an early age, my mother is proficient on the harpsichord (A family heirloom) my father plays an instrument called the viola da gamba, a precursor to the Cello. I am hopeful and optimistic about your recovery cher. Sora's sister was a virtuoso on the violin, she was described as a modern day Paganini.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#486156 Feb 9, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wanted to know if you heard this speech that took place Thursday morning at the annual Presidential Prayer Breakfast.
http://teresamerica.blogspot.com/2013/02/dr-b...
I do believe every American could glean some wisdom from it.
Thanks for bringing that forward. I agree, averyone can learn from it.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#486157 Feb 9, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you lied about your momma being polock? wow. Nothing you say holds any stature. You should at least try to remember what you say, so that it does not make you look silly the next day. Maybe you should write down everything you say, so you can remember. hint hint ! <;)
YOUR GESSS FLOWS FROM YOUR A...
AND FROM MY FLOWS FART as response to you,

on your place would be nice if you would punch your face with own cane and start diet to lose this fat made from stolen prisoners food from their kitchen

I care slightest if I remember or not what I write,
most of you are lost generation of vouchers looking like humans,but brains are worse from cockroach brain

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#486158 Feb 9, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Knowledge,pleasure,

Let me give you a hint to what you're dealing with, a troll with a combined grey-box/registered profiles 150+, with auto-response capabilities based on the other side of the Earth. More to it but irrelevant at this point. Just like to see others retain their sanity:)

Like dog droppings you may encounter on a side walk, go around it and walk on past it;)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#486159 Feb 9, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a comical short to illustrate(ok, it's ah, slightly dated-lol)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thanks. Spot on!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#486160 Feb 9, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
They're just "filler"...
;)
Like crust on bread. LOL
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#486161 Feb 9, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
let me add
I also pee on all statures made by you and man,

tonight you lose your breath and choke to your death,because throat is full of fat and pflegm mucus assembled from not digested food from prison kitchen
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#486162 Feb 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for bringing that forward. I agree, averyone can learn from it.
from Drew everyone can learn a lot,

from you not,just useless troll bambling idiotism past 2 years

also if you agree or not agree
Drew is Drew,
you are nothing half gay,half lesbian and very soon half horse with grown from your a... horse tail diped in teh not flushed toliet

but dr Shrink is something awsome.bizarre, and space traveler around this Milky Way infested by human immoral dung

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#486163 Feb 9, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, Black Beauties or Meth...
I read you ...

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#486164 Feb 9, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wanted to know if you heard this speech that took place Thursday morning at the annual Presidential Prayer Breakfast.
http://teresamerica.blogspot.com/2013/02/dr-b...
I do believe every American could glean some wisdom from it.
Hello Drew!

Saw you posted it to me earlier, thank you. Did listen to it that day. Thanks for the link for future reference. He blows the smoke out of the way:)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#486165 Feb 9, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Knowledge,pleasure,
Let me give you a hint to what you're dealing with, a troll with a combined grey-box/registered profiles 150+, with auto-response capabilities based on the other side of the Earth. More to it but irrelevant at this point. Just like to see others retain their sanity:)
Like dog droppings you may encounter on a side walk, go around it and walk on past it;)
let me to help you to make you more less to be LIAR

TRY ALWAYS POST MY LOCATION INSTEAD LIE AROUND LIKE OLD STINKING BACK ROAD DEAD SKUNK

ALL OF YOU READ DOG POSTS, BUT YOURS? WHO READ? ONLY YOUR HALF GAY HALF LESBIAN G_0_D

old crip camping was right, that after 21/10/2011 after chruches if going to be left spiritual fumes,hates, idiotism and left behind spiritual devil children like you,liars and demented clown

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#486166 Feb 9, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a question for you? You assume, that it was people like me are the reason why nonbelievers do not believe. I would like your opinion on me, since you have only read me a few times. Keeping a troll busy so that other people can write to each other in peace without being cursed. I have had some fun with the guy,there is no other way to handle him, in my opinion. If that is all you have to go on me, I will just move on, and say...tobad, you missed out. If you would like to judge me, for writing back and forth to people you do not approve of. I will just say, that the pharisees did not approve of the way Jesus talked to people. They actually called him the devil for casting out demons, and eating with the "sinners". I know that Corinthians is on your mind. But, you might want to reread the whole New testament from the beginning to the end, not a few scriptures at a time. You might find it in a whole new likeness. I am curious to hear your thoughts about me, and how it is my fault the nonbelievers are not saved because of Christians like me. Then, I would like for you to ask Black Thunder and or G_O-D what they thought of me in the past since last August when I first came on topix, on a different site. I give my blessings to them to tell their honest opinions of me, and I will not be angry, for I want them to tell you what I was.....I repeat, was.
I am not debating the Bible with you at all about Revelations. I was going to reply to your other post where you said I was not your momma. LOL No, I am not, my sons who are grown with children. They would never have spoke to me in the way that you did. Yet, you are a Christian. You might want to work on your temper with Christians, it does not go over well with God, I would say son, out of respect, but that would offend you.
Well, K, I first thought you were a hard azz angry hateful witch that couldn't see past the thought of anyone not being able to see god the way you did....and proceeded ta chew at ya fer it too. Somewhere in the middle of the (Demsey)ring(an it WAS ugly), I guess we both came ta see we'er jist two folks(what I failed ta see in the first place), an we were actually fight'n the same battle o' sorts. I reckon the scars was worth it. LOL! Oh...we'll still have tiffs(that's inevitable), but ther's no more "justice" in the destructive "battle" of "enemy mine", so the cannons are stowed. We'er better than that. IMO.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#486167 Feb 9, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>I read you ...
Hey Ken, hunkered down for the night?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#486168 Feb 9, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Drew!
Saw you posted it to me earlier, thank you. Did listen to it that day. Thanks for the link for future reference. He blows the smoke out of the way:)
future doesn't exist anymore for you,all future references you can hand on the rusty nail inside of your toliet room and wipe your old a...+clean all fles s...left on the windows and your toilet cover
Knowledge

United States

#486169 Feb 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were a vile angry bitch. My how you have changed!
A little bit of truth/reality can change a person, can't it ?
<hug>
I read some posts on here, and it reminds me of how heartless I was. But, the wolf witch....no, I don't think she and I will ever not bump heads. I got to draw the line there. I know she is your friend, but, even you had to ask her to tone it down the other day, I don't think she listened. I really did try to have a couple of new starts with her, she just kept cursing me out.... Although it didn't help My telling her she was going to hell everyday either. But, in all fairness, I kept telling her if she didn't change her ways. She didn't, she is one that I don't think any kindness I put out there she would accept. I will leave her to her own life. LOL Did I hit you in the head with my Bible one too many times? I will say I presented it direct....I don't believe any less than I did, you know that, I have just learned to present it differently. We all can learn from each other if we would get self, out of the way......I am glad we can actually have a descent conversation with each other, to bad I didn't do that last August, my loss. ;) Funny, that is the name I believe you called me, more times than I can count. I am glad we can agree to disagree.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#486170 Feb 9, 2013
Same 'ol godless L O S E R S spending all of their Saturday nights in front of a computer,talking to invisible mutes on the internet,because they have no social life away from their monitors. How PATHETHIC.
Knowledge

United States

#486171 Feb 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, K, I first thought you were a hard azz angry hateful witch that couldn't see past the thought of anyone not being able to see god the way you did....and proceeded ta chew at ya fer it too. Somewhere in the middle of the (Demsey)ring(an it WAS ugly), I guess we both came ta see we'er jist two folks(what I failed ta see in the first place), an we were actually fight'n the same battle o' sorts. I reckon the scars was worth it. LOL! Oh...we'll still have tiffs(that's inevitable), but ther's no more "justice" in the destructive "battle" of "enemy mine", so the cannons are stowed. We'er better than that. IMO.
That is right, we are. I would rather have a friend than an enemy any day. We can agree to disagree.... I am still wearing my beanie hat! Old boy is busy tonight. Who will be next? LOL <:p)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Bongo 119,058
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min _KENTUCKY 678,980
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 32 min manapua 2,525
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 46,211
Why does everyone claim that they are native am... (May '09) 2 hr Anonymous 28
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 4 hr Wanderer 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr _KENTUCKY 982,137
More from around the web