Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#486144 Feb 9, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Abnormality or not aside, we are discovering a lot about the human body at a genetic and hormonal level.
Agreed.

I used the word abnormality instead of anomaly for clarity here.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#486145 Feb 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my goodness !! gracious !!..
.. you've received so many positive judgeits for this post - a bunch of agrees, ha-ha's and brilliants ..
.. congratulations !! Your Christian friends love your obscene posts ..
never forget
I do have many buckets of spiritual moral sweet urines to throw at your loud filth and little bit poisen your dung causing day by day your female testotrone to the death,
and leave you as human female without of any wicked sexual desire to stick AAA dildos inside of second female

also thrown bucket of urines make your briliances color yelloww,chocking from fluids your ha ha haaas
and fart on your congratualations,
and your crocked deviations seeing someone obsecen and yourselves seeing as someone proud with 12 AAA BATERY MALE DEVICES INSIE OF YOUR CLOSET

Next I am not christian,and those self appointed sainst are not my friends

get real and and fly away from here asap, before still gas is inside of your back motor engine

only God allowed me to face reality of insects like you on this earth,

if you don't shut your filthy sperm face,for sure you will receive healthy earthly normal human response from em,
ALSO DON'T PROVOKE ME,ONLY GET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENCE AND GO ON VACATION TO HONOLOULU MAKING MONKEY SCARE

I despise your pride,your happiness and your sexual s.... disgrac of your own natural feamle humanity created by God

just shut your clape( face toliet) and keep your own orientation to yourselves and your gay brothel bar friends,or other topic full of filthy immoral scumbags like you
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#486146 Feb 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my goodness !! gracious !!..
.. you've received so many positive judgeits for this post - a bunch of agrees, ha-ha's and brilliants ..
.. congratulations !! Your Christian friends love your obscene posts ..
You must like AGGING on Vulgarity and obscene posts by replying all the time to him, so you can blame it on Christians. It just makes him worse and YOU know it too, that is why you do it. You seem to have vulgarity and shady statements , in your posts also.

And besides, it is not my turn to Baby-sit Dr. Shrink.

I Think if I am not mistaken, he said he was not Christian, I mightbe wrong.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#486147 Feb 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were a vile angry bitch. My how you have changed!
A little bit of truth/reality can change a person, can't it ?
<hug>
she still is vile angry bitch
only you lately lost your mind and your thoughts, and see yourself as half gay half lesbian

if you will mock more Bible and Foundation of Christ Church

for sure very soon you be half gay,half lesbian and will grow long horse tail from your monkey bone on the back

also half gay half lesbian with horse tail from your a... will make you modern 21 century scientific marvelous creature without of God

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#486148 Feb 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Skipped ahead.
If I didn't reply to anyone that asked me sometihing, I apologize.
Just wanted to know if you heard this speech that took place Thursday morning at the annual Presidential Prayer Breakfast.

http://teresamerica.blogspot.com/2013/02/dr-b...

I do believe every American could glean some wisdom from it.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#486149 Feb 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Somewhat the way I see it. Dwelling on desires leads to fulfilling those desires. When destructive thoughts occur, it may be best to find something constructive to think about.
The corollary to that is:
"When you are up to your behind in alligators, it's difficult to remember that the objective is to drain the swamp."
Here's a comical short to illustrate(ok, it's ah, slightly dated-lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#486150 Feb 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not being defensive but I think most have given up on both Doctors.
They're just "filler"...

;)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#486151 Feb 9, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,what?...Excuse me , you say something?....
(Looking past Shrink to the horizon....)
your rabbit cut out ears
are not able to hear something what I said

also your excuses try to store inside of your kitchen jar,and marinate with acid of own bitterness and double face smiles

very soon you will have to eat all of this
Knowledge

United States

#486152 Feb 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
rather you should put stick inside of your dumb polack ass,
and stop provoke otehrs with their different sexual orientations?
You want to be f......by man your ass and mouth?
keep this inside of your bedroom not spread this filth full of stinking sperm loud around and internet
This is your own business what are you doing,
nobody have to know that you are cwel gay and POC
You open your rat face you get in return no sympathy,
Not Quin foult is
you are guilty of this,but without of any moral descency you run your mouths against others day by day
Go get some job you POS or change your place, nobody wish perverts like you among those self appointed saints
I guess you lied about your momma being polock? wow. Nothing you say holds any stature. You should at least try to remember what you say, so that it does not make you look silly the next day. Maybe you should write down everything you say, so you can remember. hint hint ! <;)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#486153 Feb 9, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
You must like AGGING on Vulgarity and obscene posts by replying all the time to him, so you can blame it on Christians. It just makes him worse and YOU know it too, that is why you do it. You seem to have vulgarity and shady statements , in your posts also.
And besides, it is not my turn to Baby-sit Dr. Shrink.
I Think if I am not mistaken, he said he was not Christian, I mightbe wrong.
no you are not wrong

I never adopt any names taken from pagans and romand murders of first disciples of Jesus Christ
Jesus never called His disciples christians

roman [agans called them in this vulgar roman latin language and murder them like single duckts on every corner

I DESPISE WORLDWIDE NAME CHRISTIANITY 2000 YEARS OF MURDEROUS ATROCITIES, MORAL DUNG,PRODUCT OF ATHISM AND HOMSEXUALISM AND FAILUR OF THIS GLOBAL HUMAN MORALITY SOCIETIES

VERY SOON HELL WILL CONSUME ALL OF YOU ORGANIZE WICKED CHRISTIANITY,

IF GOD WILL NOT SAVE YOU AS SINGLE HUMAN, YOUR NAME CHRISTIAN WILL LEAD YOU TO THE HELL-DEATH,BEFORE DEATH LONG EARTHLY IMPRISONMENT FOR COMMITED SPIRITUAL CRIMES AGAINST SENSIBLE HUMAN SPIRITUAL NATURE REV 17.18;
2 COR 11;13-15.2 THESS 2;3-12 IS.14;13-14

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#486154 Feb 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The Icon Fairies found that stash of weed in the garden shed. LOL
Naw, Black Beauties or Meth...

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#486155 Feb 9, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I am female, retired and I am married to a wonderful man. I have to grown sons, with three grandchildren, and three step grandchildren. I love them all very much. I too play the piano, I play by ear. My mother also does, she plays the violin and piano, by note and by ear. I too was learning the violin, but slipped on the ice after Christmas and ended up on crutches. I have graduated to a cane, and hopefully soon, I won't need it. I am just now starting to play my piano again, the violin requires you to stand for longer periods of time... my body can not do that without my cane, so maybe this spring I will be able to pick it up again to learn. I am hopeful.
Bonsoir mon amie, Sora and I have known eachother for fourteen years and we have been married for eleven. I learned the piano at an early age, my mother is proficient on the harpsichord (A family heirloom) my father plays an instrument called the viola da gamba, a precursor to the Cello. I am hopeful and optimistic about your recovery cher. Sora's sister was a virtuoso on the violin, she was described as a modern day Paganini.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#486156 Feb 9, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wanted to know if you heard this speech that took place Thursday morning at the annual Presidential Prayer Breakfast.
http://teresamerica.blogspot.com/2013/02/dr-b...
I do believe every American could glean some wisdom from it.
Thanks for bringing that forward. I agree, averyone can learn from it.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#486157 Feb 9, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you lied about your momma being polock? wow. Nothing you say holds any stature. You should at least try to remember what you say, so that it does not make you look silly the next day. Maybe you should write down everything you say, so you can remember. hint hint ! <;)
YOUR GESSS FLOWS FROM YOUR A...
AND FROM MY FLOWS FART as response to you,

on your place would be nice if you would punch your face with own cane and start diet to lose this fat made from stolen prisoners food from their kitchen

I care slightest if I remember or not what I write,
most of you are lost generation of vouchers looking like humans,but brains are worse from cockroach brain

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#486158 Feb 9, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Knowledge,pleasure,

Let me give you a hint to what you're dealing with, a troll with a combined grey-box/registered profiles 150+, with auto-response capabilities based on the other side of the Earth. More to it but irrelevant at this point. Just like to see others retain their sanity:)

Like dog droppings you may encounter on a side walk, go around it and walk on past it;)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#486159 Feb 9, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a comical short to illustrate(ok, it's ah, slightly dated-lol)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thanks. Spot on!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#486160 Feb 9, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
They're just "filler"...
;)
Like crust on bread. LOL
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#486161 Feb 9, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
let me add
I also pee on all statures made by you and man,

tonight you lose your breath and choke to your death,because throat is full of fat and pflegm mucus assembled from not digested food from prison kitchen
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#486162 Feb 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for bringing that forward. I agree, averyone can learn from it.
from Drew everyone can learn a lot,

from you not,just useless troll bambling idiotism past 2 years

also if you agree or not agree
Drew is Drew,
you are nothing half gay,half lesbian and very soon half horse with grown from your a... horse tail diped in teh not flushed toliet

but dr Shrink is something awsome.bizarre, and space traveler around this Milky Way infested by human immoral dung

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#486163 Feb 9, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, Black Beauties or Meth...
I read you ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Robert F 987,354
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 4 min Johnny 183
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min David S Pumpkins 286,590
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 38 min dotard tracker 31,188
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 41 min Johnny 28
Whose fault was it that O.J. Simpson beat murde... (Mar '16) 48 min Johnny 51
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,327
More from around the web