Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>What does s..... and f..... mean?
S...is old cia code for spiritualy s.. ick
f...is f... ragrance or f ake or f ebe=LIAR LIKE YOU

it is like vouchers eating flesh of blind sick half dead human zombies wandering around in the human body and dead souls,
Included is you as part of this grave dead "s" timinking "f"east
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

manoo wrote:
<quoted text>oh you are like me I'm part Indian part Pakistan but I still love to pour snail juice on my meat
o
you are also like me
I am part of Apche Indians,part of Thailand but I still love to pour snal spaghetti soup mixed with mouses poppyseed on the pork sine steak and send you as breakfast after long time journey around the buddah belly

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

manoo wrote:
<quoted text>this is be kind to snails and beetles month maybe then God will spare you
Never underestimate the power if the scarab.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to get Heavy Burdens, Buns on Nuns, and King James Perversions.
and now you are worse from King James perversions-because he repented
and you are still alive stinking skunk searching for young boys d....
(so called by you guys-high descent morality life of atheist)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks...but I see myself as the lucky one to have him for a son.
That's how it works: love and caring begets love and caring.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO because voting your conscience in this case is supporting denying rights based on sexual orientation and this isn't a theocracy. What happens if Christianity isn't the majority religion and it is decided your rights now hinge on being in accordance with Sharia law?
If Christiananity is swept over by Sharia then I would think that bible believing Chrisitians will have to work around that as we've always have done in our 2000 year history. We will have to just and maybe hide like the other Christians in the past who had to work around the Roman empire, Calvin and the RCC for example.. or the underground Church overseas in hostile-christian territories like Iran or China.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. because you want to have sex with me ..
You have a knack for leaving me speechless.

One way or the other....

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Edit Last post "...have to adjust...like the other Christians in the past"

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I a pervert?
Because you make a lot of sexual innuendos with others on here... just like you find my opinions disrespectful, I find that disrespectful also on this particular thread as well. Is it being done on purpose out of mockery for Christians and God? Oh, I don't know. The sexual stuff is perverse none the less.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Skombolis
May I?
If an organization braggs on it's value, why shouldn't it be judged by it's failures?
Do you not know of the judgement of the Churches? Ah well, you are not the only one disputing and debating things you know nothing of....

So, as you like Scriptures so much, I'll share a few to enlighten you a touch.

Actually, I went to my old notes instead of Google, and after I have listed these for you, I will also write from an insert I have popped in there because it was special at the time. Once again, it is special :)

Book of Revelation
2:1 The Loveless Church
2:8 The Persecuted Church
2:12 The Compromising Church
2:18 The Corrupt Church
2:29 JESUS says "HE who has an ear let him hear what the Spirit says to the Churches"
3:1 The Dead Church
3:7 The Faithful Church
3:14 The Lukewarm Church

***24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

28 And I will give him the morning star.***

My book is called The Morning Star :)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaybirds are vultures occupying Wall Street and eating half dead hungry poor child form india and africa
http://in.reuters.com/article/ 2012/08/24/with-no-reforms-ind ias-bulls-get-edgy-jp-idINDEE8 7N09I20120824

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of bigots who "politely" disagreed that black people should be able to sit in the front of a bus, or eat at restaurants with whites, or stay at hotels for whites, or go to schools with whites.
I tell YOU what: bigotry is bigotry, even genteel bigotry or biblically-based bigotry.
We need more national uproars.
Good evening Catcher, I see that you are one of many people who like to equate the cause of gay rights with that of black people and the civil rights movement, personally as a black man I have always found that offensive for the reasons that we as black men and women are a ethinic race of human beings with God given rights and human rights as being such ( possibly the first race of people on earth.........POSSIBLY )I'm sorry if this offends some but homosexuality is a sin sickness and should not be compared to or beside any ethinic group of people and their struggles for human and civil rights regardless of race creed and color.

I do not personally despise anyone so much for their sexual orientation, but I cannot adhere approval for anything that is so much against the Word of God and consider myself a believer and believe that anyone who would do so while calling themselves a Christian is a hypocrite of the highest order.

So upon posting this commentary..........I have full shields up.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Because you make a lot of sexual innuendos with others on here... just like you find my opinions disrespectful, I find that disrespectful also on this particular thread as well. Is it being done on purpose out of mockery for Christians and God? Oh, I don't know. The sexual stuff is perverse none the less.
You really should pull that stick out of your ass.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
<..>
Could it possibly be that some do not have GOD in their DNA? Is this why there is dead thought instead? Is this perhaps why some can think death simply means shutting everything down and others cannot comprehend that thought at all?
Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
seal
noun
an embossed emblem, figure, symbol, word, letter, etc., used as attestation or evidence of authenticity.
This was the part of your post my Sister. A very interesting point as food for thought.

My own thoughts have always been why 'blood' is considered 'holy' in many religions, and power-filled by even Indigenous folk.

Leaving this 'seal' more than 'written in the DNA'???
Meaning... Spirit alone ???
For any who have witnessed anything 'in Spirit' know that is why it too is called 'Holy'.

Have you experienced 'being sealed'?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the George Wallaces, Bull Connors, and George Lincoln Rockwells, you will be relegated to the dustbin, those who were on the wrong side of history.
The times, they are a changin'.
Yes, you are a bigot.
The segregationists were proud bigots, just as you are proud of your bigotry.
Times may be changin' but GOD and his Word will NEVER change and HE will have the last word about homosexuality and everything else.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the reply Epi
I'm a bit confused(as always)
If you post prayers from your heart(sincere-prayer)why do you also post someone else's prayer that's not from your heart?
Do insincere prayers work?
Are you suggesting that Epi's Prayers are not real or from the heart? Ahh, how does one teach about a heart in Prayer? How does one explain the link between GOD and those in Prayer if one doesn't not have that sense or emotion? It can be done, of that there is no doubt, because it is a tangible asset of the greatest magnitude and stronger than the other senses as such. If one cannot see, will they ever know the color blue regardless of how many times it is described? How does one explain the many ranges of blue so that one who has never seen blue will picture it in their minds eye?

But that explanation is not necessary with GOD ~ as HE is in control of the ranges :)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should pull that stick out of your ass.
On the contrary Catcher you should give that advice to all of your gay friends.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Your heart as a mother is exactly as one should be my Sister Friend!
Keep painting the stars with your sunshine Annie J, and may the Love that you share on those streets you walk, warm the hearts you touch even in the markets. For the rare gift that you have, many Christians would not even stoop to see is a pearl of great price.
Luv U always.
Me you too Irrira!
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Hey,
Learning about God is one thing. Knowing God is another.
I hope everyone is having a good day.
HFN
Experiencing God Day By Day:
Encounters with God
'But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you.(Acts 26:16)
God was working in your life long before you began working with Him. The Lord knew you before time began, and He knew what He wanted to do with your life (Jer. 1:5; Ps. 139:13). Before the apostle Paulís conversion experience on the road to Damascus, Jesus already knew Paul and had a specific assignment for him. But Jesus only revealed this assignment after Paulís conversion (Acts 9:15). So misguided was Paul that in his sincere efforts to serve God, he had actually been waging war against Christians! Although God knew what He wanted for Paul, He waited to reveal it to him until He gained his attention and became his Lord.
Our Lord does not come to us to discover what we would like to accomplish for Him. He encounters us in order to reveal His activity and invite us to become involved in His work. An encounter with God requires us to adjust ourselves to the activity of God that has been revealed. God never communicates with us merely to give us a warm devotional thought for that day. He never speaks to us simply to increase our biblical knowledge. Our Lord has far more significant things to reveal to us than that! When God shows us what He is doing, He invites us to join Him in the work He is doing.
Are you prepared to meet God today? Donít seek to hear from God unless you are ready to ask, as Paul did,ďWhat shall I do Lord?Ē
See you all later.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Times may be changin' but GOD and his Word will NEVER change and HE will have the last word about homosexuality and everything else.
You'll have to produce that god first.

He's awfully secretive about his whereabouts.

Some of us don't think he is, at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 467,641 - 467,660 of599,030
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

377 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Naveen kumar 4,450
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Aura Mytha 719,927
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Buck Crick 223,988
Tony Dungy was right 22 min USN Atheist 10
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min Porkpie Hat 256,344
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 32 min sameer 390
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 49 min mamma-san 221,373
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Chess 532,265
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr RATTYslayer 114,939
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace1 172,192
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000