Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#486124 Feb 9, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show me how to use the Bible to justify drunkenness, fornication, hatred, and malice.
that easy thing, I not even have to no get no verse.

Someone can say Jesus made wine to defend drunkenness.

Someone can say marijuana natural from the earth, God made it so it can't be bad for you to defend drug use.

Someone can say the book of song of solomon is all about sex,[and it is all about sex] to defend multiple sex partners. plus solomon had hundreds of concubines.

and plenty of times in bible God say he hate, person can say God hate I can hate to.

That what happen when people read bits and pieces of the bible, no understand what verses mean and go run with it to do what they want.

happen all the time writer.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#486125 Feb 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
But not the rectory. LOL
LOL! That's so anal!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#486126 Feb 9, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>you meet him in person? or just see his picture on the internet?
Senecus has even been to my house.

He is one of the few people I refer to as a "dearest friend". That he considers me a friend, I consider one of the greatest honors bestowed upon me.

He is a true Ben'Adam, as the Jews would say.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#486127 Feb 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my posts are directed towards certain religious sects, not individuals ..
.. read my gripes again:
SOME Religious Sects:
1. Influence government to conform to the Christian worldview.
2. Spend obscene amounts of money to influence voters.
3. Encourage members to campaign for certain politicians.
4. Promote patriarchy disguised as family values.
5. Insist abortion must be eliminated regardless of circumstances.
6. Build mega-churches and sell DVDs/Books/CD's/Etc. under the non-profit umbrella.
7. Proselytize in poor Third World Countries.
8. Influence foreign governments to pass laws against homosexuality, abortion, witchcraft or anything they consider sinful.
.. when any religious body uses tax-free tithes to buy a foreign government then convince them to sentence gays and witches to death based on the bible, we have a problem, Houston ..
.. when pastors of mega-churches use tax-free tithes for indoor swimming pools in their homes, we have a problem, Houston ..
.. when churches spend over $40,000,000.00 tax-free dollars to pass a voter bill, we have a problem, Houston ..
My point is when you want something to be you don’t have to be a Christian to try and make it so. Non Christians do it too. We both can and do try to impose, so to speak, what we want on others.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#486128 Feb 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
better to be moral joke
as to be FART like you and your filthy displays of your feamel part full of pimples from AAA plastic d...
just you are worthy'
farts of not diagested mexican chilly
prrrrrrrrrt
gay and lesbian issue leave inside of your home,
I give not any s.... to listen this immoral dung and discussions about your male a.......made vaginas,or your collection of AAA plastic male devices
Just true believers doesn't seat by your tables full of immoral viomits,leather straps, condoms, and d...... painted by human feces
leave your issue and debates with miserable creature like you,
nobody invited you to expose your orientation, this is your business not my,or believers
just go away to your friends and enjoy your filth with each other
.. my goodness !! gracious !!..

.. you've received so many positive judgeits for this post - a bunch of agrees, ha-ha's and brilliants ..

.. congratulations !! Your Christian friends love your obscene posts ..

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#486129 Feb 9, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>that easy thing, I not even have to no get no verse.
Someone can say Jesus made wine to defend drunkenness.
Someone can say marijuana natural from the earth, God made it so it can't be bad for you to defend drug use.
Someone can say the book of song of solomon is all about sex,[and it is all about sex] to defend multiple sex partners. plus solomon had hundreds of concubines.
and plenty of times in bible God say he hate, person can say God hate I can hate to.
That what happen when people read bits and pieces of the bible, no understand what verses mean and go run with it to do what they want.
happen all the time writer.
Do you understand that you are making my point for me, without answering the simple question that I asked?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#486130 Feb 9, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello my friend:)
I appeal to James:
"But we are tempted when we are drawn away and trapped by our own evil desires.
Then our evil desires conceive and give birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death."(James 1:14,15)
Somewhat the way I see it. Dwelling on desires leads to fulfilling those desires. When destructive thoughts occur, it may be best to find something constructive to think about.

The corollary to that is:

"When you are up to your behind in alligators, it's difficult to remember that the objective is to drain the swamp."

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#486131 Feb 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
add to carbon-dioxide and you are not based life form,only dead zombie form in flesh and spirit
Oh,what?...Excuse me , you say something?....
(Looking past Shrink to the horizon....)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#486132 Feb 9, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>....
Something there for him to be against paul so much....
I am not so much against Paul as I am against the doctrines that use Paul to justify (or contradict) Jesus instead of the other way around.

I see no reason to place Paul's opinion above the teachings of Jesus.

I try to follow Jesus, not Paul. That seems to piss off a lot of Christians.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#486133 Feb 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
In many cases it already has. There are a variety of sexual 'abnormalities' caused by a variety of genetic and embryonic developmental conditions.
Agreed. Abnormality or not aside, we are discovering a lot about the human body at a genetic and hormonal level.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#486134 Feb 9, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I rarely go to Church. I don't fit in as such, but when I do go, I make the most of the grand energy that has accumulated from all those who have created that energy, and have an amazing link to GOD. An awesome feeling.
I do the same except I go to school. <smile>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#486135 Feb 9, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show me how to use the Bible to justify drunkenness, fornication, hatred, and malice.
I think Genesis 19 covers all the above.

You can add incest, too.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#486136 Feb 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'ole school rules and raisings' is still the BEST. It was closer to what God wants us to be. Times changes, but God never changes, He is the same today, yesterday, and tomorrow.
Homosexual ACTS, is further called 'Un -natural, than what HE created,(man and woman) and He denoted a HATRED for this.
God also, says to man (knowing our fleshly sins) that if we cannot sustain ourselves from desiring the woman /man- then by all means get married. Again, the Times changes but God never does.
Many of the sins talked about in the Bible is elaborated on, and Homosexuality was one that was, extremely so.
I guess what I mean to say here,is that there is nothing wrong in the 'ole school teachings for sure. Today they say,'your so old fashion.
<quoted text>
.. nothing to say about Dr. Shrink? Didn't think so ..
What is that suppose to mean? I don't recall replying to Dr. Shrink on much of any of these discussions.

This post of 'Ole school teachings, has absolutely NOTHING to do with saying or making statements about Dr. Shrink, and Lawless saying it was an excellent post, has absolutely NOTHING to do with Dr. Shrink!

Where is your brain? or are you trying to build up an argument?
of which you won't get one from me, so it is worthless for you to try.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#486137 Feb 9, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Get back in line, you'll get yer chance;)
I'm too busy with stretchers for the Trip Tent.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#486138 Feb 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if you're against immorality, perversion and sin, why haven't you commented on Dr. Shrink's obscene posts ??..
.. ahh, that's right, he's Christian. Nearly forgot. Sorry ..
Not being defensive but I think most have given up on both Doctors.
Knowledge

United States

#486139 Feb 9, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
BTW, concerning Revelations... I already have a good idea which Christians disbelieve this particular book. So those Christians who would like to use Revelations scripture to discount Revelations scripture... please spare me... I already know what the arguments are against it and it doesn't fly.
I have a question for you? You assume, that it was people like me are the reason why nonbelievers do not believe. I would like your opinion on me, since you have only read me a few times. Keeping a troll busy so that other people can write to each other in peace without being cursed. I have had some fun with the guy,there is no other way to handle him, in my opinion. If that is all you have to go on me, I will just move on, and say...tobad, you missed out. If you would like to judge me, for writing back and forth to people you do not approve of. I will just say, that the pharisees did not approve of the way Jesus talked to people. They actually called him the devil for casting out demons, and eating with the "sinners". I know that Corinthians is on your mind. But, you might want to reread the whole New testament from the beginning to the end, not a few scriptures at a time. You might find it in a whole new likeness. I am curious to hear your thoughts about me, and how it is my fault the nonbelievers are not saved because of Christians like me. Then, I would like for you to ask Black Thunder and or G_O-D what they thought of me in the past since last August when I first came on topix, on a different site. I give my blessings to them to tell their honest opinions of me, and I will not be angry, for I want them to tell you what I was.....I repeat, was.

I am not debating the Bible with you at all about Revelations. I was going to reply to your other post where you said I was not your momma. LOL No, I am not, my sons who are grown with children. They would never have spoke to me in the way that you did. Yet, you are a Christian. You might want to work on your temper with Christians, it does not go over well with God, I would say son, out of respect, but that would offend you.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#486140 Feb 9, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is when you want something to be you don’t have to be a Christian to try and make it so. Non Christians do it too. We both can and do try to impose, so to speak, what we want on others.
Agreed!

It is indeed a two way street.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#486141 Feb 9, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean just like many Non-Christians will embrace when Christians are lined up against a wall and shot? Both statements are disgusting.
Agreed 100%

“"None shall pass"”

There

#486142 Feb 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my goodness !! gracious !!..
.. you've received so many positive judgeits for this post - a bunch of agrees, ha-ha's and brilliants ..
.. congratulations !! Your Christian friends love your obscene posts ..
The Icon Fairies found that stash of weed in the garden shed. LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#486143 Feb 9, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
....I would like for you to ask Black Thunder and or G_O-D what they thought of me in the past ....
I thought you were a vile angry bitch. My how you have changed!
A little bit of truth/reality can change a person, can't it ?

<hug>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Tellthetruth 994,155
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min MKULTRA 60,299
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Faith 695,739
News US may never see another spiritual leader like ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 3 hr True Tamil Tiger 5
female,15,horny (May '15) 3 hr Actorman182 31
Do Albanian men like hispanic/latina women? (Aug '11) 4 hr Fooledthefool 98
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web