Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree
The bible says nothing of homosexuals. It says homosexuality is wrong
< >
Genesis 19:1-38
New International Version (NIV)
Sodom and Gomorrah Destroyed

19 The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2 “My lords,” he said,“please turn aside to your servant’s house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning.”

“No,” they answered,“we will spend the night in the square.”

3 But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house. He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate. 4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot,“Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said,“No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”

9 “Get out of our way,” they replied.“This fellow came here as a foreigner, and now he wants to play the judge! We’ll treat you worse than them.” They kept bringing pressure on Lot and moved forward to break down the door.

10 But the men inside reached out and pulled Lot back into the house and shut the door. 11 Then they struck the men who were at the door of the house, young and old, with blindness so that they could not find the door.

12 The two men said to Lot,“Do you have anyone else here—sons-in-law, sons or daughters, or anyone else in the city who belongs to you? Get them out of here, 13 because we are going to destroy this place. The outcry to the Lord against its people is so great that he has sent us to destroy it.”
I believe this is where we all seem to have our first knowledge of this subject in the Bible.

Even the Angles are depicted as 'men'- and the lust of other men for them - which was reason for the destruction of such a city and it's people +++

I recall Jesus and the prostitute...
"Neither do I judge you..... Go and sin no more."

I also believe just as with any 'neighbor'- as we were instructed to Love all as a neighbor, as Jesus taught - it is not the 'sinner' but the sin.

Maybe this what you mean when you say 'the Bible says nothing of homosexuals.'

For too many Christians, it is easy to condemn.
It is not easy to offer the unconditional Love which Jesus taught.

Yet when such things find their way into a family of the heterosexual kind, adjustments of all concerned both in heart and mind must be made to accommodate such Love.

And in the end... only God is the judge.
No church, religion, or man made law has that right.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#485979 Feb 9, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I remember Catch when I was installing a network at a Customer's premise and I walked into the site and there was a lady who was clearly a lesbian as she had a mustache... men's clothes... the whole nine. Okay, no problem... I'm here to install. So when I went to install I explained 'to her' what I was doing and called her Ma'am... It was out of habit having been in the military. She quickly corrected me and 'told' me to call her sir. I thought about it... thought about my faith... thought about this was a violation of my view and continued to call her ma'am under risk of losing my job. At the end of the day she respected me. Not only because I stuck to my guns but also because I satisfactorially installed her network. She was all smiles.
.. you wouldn't call her Ma'am because it's sinful? Verse please, Ma'am ..

.. do you think all lesbians are bull dykes ??..

With Established Harem

#485980 Feb 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be silly. I would never wear a leapoard leotard with tube socks. LOL
.. not even for me ??..

With Established Harem

#485981 Feb 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I a pervert?
.. because you want to have sex with me ..
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485982 Feb 9, 2013
manoo wrote:
<quoted text>maybe you should cover yourself in snail juice topped with beetle juice when bluejays eat worms they always prefer the ones that have snail soup in their diet so do i
maybe you should cover yourselves in the frog leg soup toped with mouse dry feces look like popey seed when white maggots and snail worms prefer to swim in this bowl full of mixture of tailand spagetti,
add this to your diet,will make you skiny like broom stick
so do it,and buy ticket to your india village and be big cheef of kitchen delicious recepies for your folks

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#485983 Feb 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
LOL
You are running out of material
You can call me "dim" all you like
At the end of the post, just like at the beginning of the post, you will still be the same liar
Your dishonesty and dishonest tactics are catching up to you. You do it so often that it has become second-nature some of it has been so blatant there is simply no way to even try to pretend otherwise
You are a very insecure person. You clearly want to be seen as an authority on everything and never wrong about anything because you will lie and change your own claims and positions just to try to refuse to give any ground in an individual post or exchange. Are you this desperate for validation from others or is it the other extreme and your ego is just out of control?
I really don't care I suppose. I will keep pointing it out each time you lie though. If you want me to stop pointing it out, you may want to stop lying
You haven't pointed out any lies yet.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485984 Feb 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks...but I see myself as the lucky one to have him for a son.
you serve pagan godes of luck?
thank you lucky mlaki do do mama
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485985 Feb 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaybirds an vultures don't really care what the course is...jist like you.
Jaybirds are vultures occupying Wall Street and eating half dead hungry poor child form india and africa

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#485986 Feb 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your heart as a mother is exactly as one should be my Sister Friend!
Keep painting the stars with your sunshine Annie J, and may the Love that you share on those streets you walk, warm the hearts you touch even in the markets. For the rare gift that you have, many Christians would not even stoop to see is a pearl of great price.
Luv U always.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485987 Feb 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what I thought. I must really be perverted then...I have a gay son!
LOL
of course you are rewarded by rotten fruits,
and because of you son is sufering low stage of human Society

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#485988 Feb 9, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, thanks for the reply.
Shouldn't you be reading scriptures and talking to your GOD before you come onto an entertainment site?
This thread was not paid for by wanna-be christians, therefore it is not intended for wanna-be christians.
This thread wasn't paid for by those who mock JESUS ~ therefore it is not intended for mockery!!?

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#485989 Feb 9, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Modern Jugs And Gardens?
Perhaps you read the Christian versions instead (from TopFive.com ):
Knockers on Heaven's Doors
Onward Christian Boulders
Mounds of Shame
The Pearly Weights
Hooteronomies
Racks of Lambs of God
First and Second Mammalonians
Pamela 36:D
Beelzeboobs
I used to get Heavy Burdens, Buns on Nuns, and King James Perversions.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485990 Feb 9, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>What does s..... and f..... mean?
S...is old cia code for spiritualy s.. ick
f...is f... ragrance or f ake or f ebe=LIAR LIKE YOU

it is like vouchers eating flesh of blind sick half dead human zombies wandering around in the human body and dead souls,
Included is you as part of this grave dead "s" timinking "f"east
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485992 Feb 9, 2013
manoo wrote:
<quoted text>oh you are like me I'm part Indian part Pakistan but I still love to pour snail juice on my meat
o
you are also like me
I am part of Apche Indians,part of Thailand but I still love to pour snal spaghetti soup mixed with mouses poppyseed on the pork sine steak and send you as breakfast after long time journey around the buddah belly

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#485993 Feb 9, 2013
manoo wrote:
<quoted text>this is be kind to snails and beetles month maybe then God will spare you
Never underestimate the power if the scarab.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485994 Feb 9, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to get Heavy Burdens, Buns on Nuns, and King James Perversions.
and now you are worse from King James perversions-because he repented
and you are still alive stinking skunk searching for young boys d....
(so called by you guys-high descent morality life of atheist)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#485995 Feb 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how it works: love and caring begets love and caring.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#485996 Feb 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO because voting your conscience in this case is supporting denying rights based on sexual orientation and this isn't a theocracy. What happens if Christianity isn't the majority religion and it is decided your rights now hinge on being in accordance with Sharia law?
If Christiananity is swept over by Sharia then I would think that bible believing Chrisitians will have to work around that as we've always have done in our 2000 year history. We will have to just and maybe hide like the other Christians in the past who had to work around the Roman empire, Calvin and the RCC for example.. or the underground Church overseas in hostile-christian territories like Iran or China.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#485998 Feb 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. because you want to have sex with me ..
You have a knack for leaving me speechless.

One way or the other....

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#485999 Feb 9, 2013
Edit Last post "...have to adjust...like the other Christians in the past"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min seriously the ori... 539,239
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Tide with Beach 733,271
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 50 min Don 91
Alicia Yarbrough Bippus! (Apr '12) 1 hr Suzie-C 4
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr playful 756
Why do Turkish men cheat (Aug '10) 2 hr meme 477
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr JUDEletePete 118,014
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr religionislies 226,397
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr MUQ1 258,090
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed 3 hr Jojo 29
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••