Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#485924 Feb 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
also keep your views to yoursleves, because Scripture are against your views,and against your threating others with your imaginary view and hell?
it is good to keep personal views of Scriptures to yourselves,if you are not so sure
hell also exist for you too? because Liars doesn't inherit Kingdom of God
Gal 5;17-21
Isn't this what you believe about hell?

http://www.teachingtheword.org/apps/articles/...

Snippet from link: "Jehovah's Witnesses make sweeping, dismissive statements denying the doctrine of eternal punishment in Hell, which they cannot support from Scripture:"
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485925 Feb 9, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I am female, retired and I am married to a wonderful man. I have to grown sons, with three grandchildren, and three step grandchildren. I love them all very much. I too play the piano, I play by ear. My mother also does, she plays the violin and piano, by note and by ear. I too was learning the violin, but slipped on the ice after Christmas and ended up on crutches. I have graduated to a cane, and hopefully soon, I won't need it. I am just now starting to play my piano again, the violin requires you to stand for longer periods of time... my body can not do that without my cane, so maybe this spring I will be able to pick it up again to learn. I am hopeful.
fart
nobody is interested your testimony and your life resume?

get out from this place of saints

you are gossiper, bodybusy and spiritual criminal volunatrly using criminal langue pop poo poo

#485926 Feb 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of bigots who "politely" disagreed that black people should be able to sit in the front of a bus, or eat at restaurants with whites, or stay at hotels for whites, or go to schools with whites.
I tell YOU what: bigotry is bigotry, even genteel bigotry or biblically-based bigotry.
We need more national uproars.
If I'm a bigot, sobeit... The catch phrase doesn't phase me, it's one of those silly psychological guilt traps that people try to put on others who don't agree with the perversion of sin. But if I'm a bigot then the bible is bigoted concerning the sin of homosexuality.

Look, I'm a black, I'm spanish... at least that is what the demographics say what I'm suppose to be... a black latino, spanish negro, black hispanic. And I can tell you that the gay movement piggybacking on civil rights is a personal offense to me and to many other blacks. Now to other black leaders, they see it differently... they are not my leaders.

Sexual sin, whether it is hetero or homo is sexual sin.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485927 Feb 9, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't this what you believe about hell?
Snippet from link: "Jehovah's Witnesses make sweeping, dismissive statements denying the doctrine of eternal punishment in Hell, which they cannot support from Scripture:"
I read Bible,not your faken zionistic webs posted here

my believs goes from Bible,yours are based on phony bolong faken webs, anyway read this web very beneficial for you and compare Scripture with Scripture,not bs web pages

Scripture deny an living fire hell- Jesus Spoke in parables Pslam 78;2.Mat 13;34-35

I prove you that your web is full of lies and you too,read my next post that Scripture support my views not yours,and your devil spirit doctrines

#485928 Feb 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give s....what you conform or not,
and there is not your f.....business where from I broke or not?
What does s..... and f..... mean?

#485929 Feb 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I read Bible,not your faken zionistic webs posted here
my believs goes from Bible,yours are based on phony bolong faken webs, anyway read this web very beneficial for you and compare Scripture with Scripture,not bs web pages
Scripture deny an living fire hell- Jesus Spoke in parables Pslam 78;2.Mat 13;34-35
I prove you that your web is full of lies and you too,read my next post that Scripture support my views not yours,and your devil spirit doctrines
lol, in other words those JW views match your own.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#485930 Feb 9, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
I remember recently how one of the leaders with Chick Fillet politely disagreed with Gay marriage sentiments and the like. He wasn't rude about it but still it caused a national uproar.
I tell you what... my wife and I were some of the Christians who joined with millions of other pro-traditional marriage advocates which came out to show support for Chick Fillet.
Hey Q

I am asking because I know you and i are capable of talking about this civilly

But what do you feel about the civil and secular rights attached to marriage being denied to some people?

I have no problem if some people believe marriage should be between a man and a women. They have a right to their opinion. In fact that right is protected by the Constitution that says everyone is supposed to get equal treatment under the law

Yet someone who is gay can not get insurance benefits, have a right to make medical decisions about loved ones, can't become citizens, don't have spousal privilege, etc

Do you think it is fair to say if Christians wanted to keep marriage for themselves they should have kept it as a sacrament and never made it part of a secular society and attached civil rights to it as this is not a theocracy?

I am not saying people can't personally oppose gay marriage for personal beliefs. What I am saying is they shouldn't be able to legally try to oppose it as we are using it to create a privileged class where straight people get more rights than gay people. Can you imagine if we said only whites can get married? There was a time marriage was only between a white man and white woman

Wondering your thoughts on that

(T) Peace

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#485931 Feb 9, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>If I'm a bigot, sobeit... The catch phrase doesn't phase me, it's one of those silly psychological guilt traps that people try to put on others who don't agree with the perversion of sin. But if I'm a bigot then the bible is bigoted concerning the sin of homosexuality.
Look, I'm a black, I'm spanish... at least that is what the demographics say what I'm suppose to be... a black latino, spanish negro, black hispanic. And I can tell you that the gay movement piggybacking on civil rights is a personal offense to me and to many other blacks. Now to other black leaders, they see it differently... they are not my leaders.
Just like the George Wallaces, Bull Connors, and George Lincoln Rockwells, you will be relegated to the dustbin, those who were on the wrong side of history.

The times, they are a changin'.

Yes, you are a bigot.

The segregationists were proud bigots, just as you are proud of your bigotry.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#485932 Feb 9, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>If I'm a bigot, sobeit... The catch phrase doesn't phase me, it's one of those silly psychological guilt traps that people try to put on others who don't agree with the perversion of sin. But if I'm a bigot then the bible is bigoted concerning the sin of homosexuality.
Yeah, you're addicted here(smiles).

Can't stay ,just had a quick read and saw your post,I agree, and you might like the following:

&fe ature=player_embedded

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Ann Arbor, MI

#485934 Feb 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Nostress
Respectfully we weren't talking about characteristics. He stated for certain Jesus can't exist. Yet by his own posts and beliefs he can't rule that out. Although even without those he can't rule that out
Now could one say the entity known as Jesus exists but isn't the way people describe him? Yes. But he would still exist
And there have been many things with not even a shred of gray area.
I say he wants to limit the church's influence on politics and society (which he said many times and ironically providing posts of him saying that) and he responded I have paraphrased him all wrong and he wants to limit the church to volunteers which he now says it already is. Why he would originally lie and claim I paraphrased him wrong when I accurately stated he wants to reduce the church's influence on society and politics you will have to ask him. I am guessing it is for the same reason he denied he said it is possible creator gods exist and said I was paraphrasing him incorrectly again when I was not. Or why he told Juicy she had him wrong when she said he believes all or most Christians are indoctrinated and then went on to say basically just that to Brother Lee
I could give many more examples as this has happened in room after room. Then when he denies something you know he said he demands you find the post even if from months ago or a different room. When you ask him is really trying to deny he said something he will respond he won't confirm or deny what he said. It is basically saying he is going to stick with his lie unless someone can prove otherwise
I don't know how much exposure you have had to him but imo these couldn't be more intentional and calculated acts of dishonesty
(T) Peace
Simply a suggestion here, but I think you are over thinking this one. What role would you like any other religion to play when it comes to our government? Our schools? Would you second guess a law that came to light if recommended by someone of another faith, aspiring to make it a law? What about the Muslims that wish to make Sharia law legal here in the states for all of those that are Muslim? Why is that not a good idea?

I do understand your point, I also understand his.

Location hidden

#485935 Feb 9, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
I disagree

The bible says nothing of homosexuals. It says homosexuality is wrong. Just like any of the other 667 sins. The Bible also says we can not judge hypocritically. Yes someone has a personal and biblical right to say they believe gay sex is a sin. What they don't have a biblical right to do is single out a sin they know they will never commit and then elevate it one sin of the flesh over all others and claim those that engage in it are deviants while not judging equally across the board. If gays are deviants then so are people who are divorced...according to the bible

And gain this is only because I know we can have this discussion but

1)do you agree your sins make you no better than a homosexual if you sin every day?

And

2) do you agree God gives faith and through faith we are released from being controlled by our sinful natures and if even then we can't stop sinning it is kind of hypocritical to judge those who still sin who have not been released from their sinful natures and don't think something is a sin?

Location hidden

#485937 Feb 9, 2013
Edit Que

Meant to add I disagree because people can be against homosexuality and still rise to the level of bigotry when they exceed what they are biblically allowed to do and they do hypocritically. Not everyone who thinks homosexuality is a sin is a bigot but some most certainly are IMO
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#485938 Feb 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to a Chik-Fillet and pretended I was gay and 'flirted' with the men working there as I ordered a sandwich. LOL
"Oh m'god!, you are sooooo cuuuute !" <in sterotypical 'flaming' voice"
I would say that was 'making fun of them or belittling them, unless of course you ARE a 'wanna be.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485939 Feb 9, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't this what you believe about hell?
next post proving your Lies about Bible and teachings of JW
Hell-definition many time are able to find in Bible,in many translations,also King Hames transaltion too,
they call many time as "land of dead" Hades,hebrew sche'ol in greek hai'des
those word doesn't have meaning as or some separated place existing eternaly,only have simple meaning of english word GRAVE OF MORTAL MANKIND
also greek koine ge'en'na means as symbol of eternal destruction inhalation, erasement from any living memoreies)not baking this huamn for 1 milion years)

but your believes and devil spirit christianity teach that God is monster,created eternal chamber of tortures, rooms of demons full time workers tormenting disobey bad souls, and you as part of this Lie believe that Jesus have enjoyment with His saints to not give rich man drop of the water from His heaven(does hell is so close to heaven that someone can give eternaly torment drop of the water?)

maybe your pseud jusus have such plan after taking power of true God over,and make hell from those who are and were serving true God

at this time
please learn basic meanings of this term in hebrew language sh'ol and greek koine hai'des.or ge'en'na
and never open loud mouth to force false church doctrines threating human spiritual sensitive lifes

if you argue I prove you and your fake zionistic web lies on the base of Bible,
Bible doesn't teach eternal torment of dead humans souls;
Ecless 9;5-10.psalm 146;4 Ezech 18;4.
Job 14;13 was prayed to be shelyer or covered in hell( he was prayed to be milions years tormented in the hell)
Acts 2;25-27
all souls are in the hell????
REV 20;13,14
Souls resurected from hell(tormented milions year,burnt, skin complately baken by grill were resurected to the Judgement ????????

man you talking about resurected zombies from hell and you are first in this raw
Just Zombie cursing God because your views

Bible is first

but churches.webs,and lies and your views flush with human s....in the toilet

Location hidden

#485940 Feb 9, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you're addicted here(smiles).
Can't stay ,just had a quick read and saw your post,I agree, and you might like the following:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Oi_KaZ53eDgXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Simply thinking it is wrong doesn't make someone a bigot

Elevating its status does

Is someone divorced living in sin any less than someone who is gay?

If not, why?

And for the record since i sin every day I don't believe I am living in any less sin either

Although ironically those who are gay may be living in less sin. Their only sin would be the act of homosexuality not being homosexual. Yet someone divorced is living in sin every day as they continue to keep torn asunder what God has joined. So if a gay couple has sex once a week and someone divorced continues to live against what God joined, who is guilty of sinning more?

I am not targeting people whoa re divorced. I am just wondering why people single out homosexuality. And why some people who are divorced do it or why any Christian who still sins does it or why people no longer controlled by their sinful natures that can't stop sinning expect others to
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485941 Feb 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree
The bible says nothing of homosexuals. It says homosexuality is wrong. Just like any of the other 667 sins. The Bible also says we can not judge hypocritically. Yes someone has a personal and biblical right to say they believe gay sex is a sin. What they don't have a biblical right to do is single out a sin they know they will never commit and then elevate it one sin of the flesh over all others and claim those that engage in it are deviants while not judging equally across the board. If gays are deviants then so are people who are divorced...according to the bible
And gain this is only because I know we can have this discussion but
1)do you agree your sins make you no better than a homosexual if you sin every day?
And
2) do you agree God gives faith and through faith we are released from being controlled by our sinful natures and if even then we can't stop sinning it is kind of hypocritical to judge those who still sin who have not been released from their sinful natures and don't think something is a sin?
I agree with your post skom

only homsexuals doesn't have to be so proud from this sin filth,
and expose their wicked sexual dirt around,only keep them to yourselves and own bed

I even see some justification of marriage 2 gays or 2 lesbians- if they live life time with each other atheistic goverment is entitle to pay SS for this person who die and second is left alone-regardless if they are 2 man or 2 women
Again this type of problem gays suppose to solve in the courts,in silent agreements of goverments and courts,
NOT INSULTING LOUD AROUND PEOPLE WITH THEIR NORAML GENDER AND NORAM SEXUALA DESIRES MAN WITH WOMEN

God bless you skom
have nice weekend man

Location hidden

#485942 Feb 9, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply a suggestion here, but I think you are over thinking this one. What role would you like any other religion to play when it comes to our government? Our schools? Would you second guess a law that came to light if recommended by someone of another faith, aspiring to make it a law? What about the Muslims that wish to make Sharia law legal here in the states for all of those that are Muslim? Why is that not a good idea?
I do understand your point, I also understand his.
I am not sure you are following what the problem was No Stress

I am not challenging the fact he wants to limit its influence in society or politics as is his right and no I would not want another religion telling me how to live or holding up my rights based on their religion if what I was doing was legal

My problem is he denied saying things he absolutely said. And he has done this over and over again telling people they have quoted him wrong or paraphrased him wrong when they have not. And he does this because when they use past statements of his to make a good point against what he is currently arguing he will simply lie and say he never said that

What he said isn't the problem. Him lying about what he said is. I apologize if I didn't make that clear as to what the issue is

(T) Peace
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#485943 Feb 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the George Wallaces, Bull Connors, and George Lincoln Rockwells, you will be relegated to the dustbin, those who were on the wrong side of history.
The times, they are a changin'.
Yes, you are a bigot.
The segregationists were proud bigots, just as you are proud of your bigotry.
are you CWEL(GAY)?

Location hidden

#485944 Feb 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your post skom
only homsexuals doesn't have to be so proud from this sin filth,
and expose their wicked sexual dirt around,only keep them to yourselves and own bed
I even see some justification of marriage 2 gays or 2 lesbians- if they live life time with each other atheistic goverment is entitle to pay SS for this person who die and second is left alone-regardless if they are 2 man or 2 women
Again this type of problem gays suppose to solve in the courts,in silent agreements of goverments and courts,
NOT INSULTING LOUD AROUND PEOPLE WITH THEIR NORAML GENDER AND NORAM SEXUALA DESIRES MAN WITH WOMEN
God bless you skom
have nice weekend man
I agree, rights should be even across the board for law-abiding citizens

I am about to go run some errands

Have yourself a good weekend

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#485945 Feb 9, 2013
manoo wrote:
<quoted text>why so much anger and hate did you just come to America on boat in chains
Show me 'manoo' the anger and hate;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min RiversideRedneck 49,247
Family members... 7 min Thedirtydog 3
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 8 min andet1987 2,095
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 min Buck Crick 445,740
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min RiccardoFire 44,712
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Regina 646,796
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 44 min Buck Crick 971,785
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Annaleigh 105,649
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 14 hr taylorr 25
More from around the web