Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#485806 Feb 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
my women take shower twice a day
Don't forget the latex sheets.
Dr Shrink wrote:
don't be greedy to pay for water,and allow your women to wash her stinks
I would regret posting any of the things that just crossed through my mind.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Fennario

#485807 Feb 9, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see, you said your mom vomits shmitz gelatin often males swine poop on grass.
Would that be the gelatin tablet we call supositories? You should never give those to your poor old mother. The pigs don't eat them either, but I guess both ways would end in the same result. Poop on grass. Got it teacher! Thanks for your funny story.
It's always edifying to spend a few moments in the Shrinkmeister¿s head. I'm still traumatized from thinking about why his women need so many showers.

Fennario

#485809 Feb 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
That is EXACTLY what you said "nope....not going to keep doing this" when I claimed you said you believe its possible creator gods exist.
Not according to my records, and not according to Google. And not according to any link that you have provided.

I think that you're paraphrasing me again.
Skombolis wrote:
I am at work but upon anticipating this already found the back posts. I will be more than happy to post them later if you like. When I provided them to you last time showing both your denial and you original claim you had nothing to say and I posted them to you multiple times so you couldnt say you didnt see it. You arent honest Ians
Please do all of that.
Corey

Northampton, PA

#485810 Feb 9, 2013
God and Jesus are not real.

Fennario

#485811 Feb 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Lol..so when I said the other day you want to weaken the influence on society and politics you claimed I paraphrased you wrong again and gave your explanation about volunteers. I can copy that post if u like also. Man you lie so much you cant even keep track
Support your scurrilous claims, Dim.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#485812 Feb 9, 2013
Corey wrote:
God and Jesus are not real.

Prove it.

Fennario

#485813 Feb 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Lol...good luck to those who think they are going to limit believers to practicing their faith just to their own homes and churches.
Thanks. What a mensch.
Skombolis wrote:
Obviously faith is part of who many people are and they dont check it at the door when they leave home.
Likewise with atheism. We took our beliefs out the front door as well. But we stifled them.

When what you believe hurts you to admit out loud, you tend to keep it to yourself, or share it only with like-minded people. It's called being closeted. I know of a closet that will soon be available for occupancy.

Fennario

#485814 Feb 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Maybe Topix has given some delusions of grandeur but if you were even a fraction as successful as you think in your effort to "cripple" the church where are all the atheist politicians and members of Congress or even state legislatures and judges?
They're coming, Dim. We're only at about 20-25% now. We'll need most of the next twenty years to attain majority status, and even more time to turn believer majorities into unbeliever majorities. I probably won't live to see that.

“But it really doesn't matter with me now, because I've been to the mountaintop. I've seen the Promised Land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people, will get to the Promised Land."
Skombolis wrote:
Christianity isnt going anywhere and it certainly isnt restricting its use to private. So long as within the law people have every right to express their beliefs however they want and to whomever they want.
Just like the Druids. They're here to stay, too. And you will remain as free to express yourselves as they are. And you'll just as much a player.

That's your fate. You're losing a battle of hearts and minds.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#485815 Feb 9, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Thanks, Doc. This is the much coveted endorsement that I've yearned for.
Do you ever yearn? I yearn. Often, I sit and yearn. Have you yearned? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wA4oJfNe-DUXX
Sometimes, when I'm reading certain magazines, I yearn a lot.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#485816 Feb 9, 2013
Morning.....It is a beautiful one

“If you are not getting as much from life as you want to, then examine the state of your enthusiasm.”

~ Norman Vincent Peale

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#485817 Feb 9, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear Lord, Thank you for this day and for the instruction you provide through your Word. Please help me to always have a soft answer to turn away wrath, not harsh words that stir up anger; help me to use knowledge rightly, not to speak foolishness. I pray that my tongue would build up others as a tree of life giving shade and shelter and never speak perverseness that would break the spirit. Let me always receive your instruction and correction with an ear to hear, a mind to accept, and a heart that is humble.(Based on Proverbs 15:1.) I thank you and offer this prayer in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Prime Time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#485818 Feb 9, 2013
Encouraging Words....

I will praise you forever, O God, for what you have done. I will trust in your good name in the presence of your faithful people.

Psalm 52:9

K-Love

Fennario

#485819 Feb 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
LOL I do so hope that I do not become that...ever! Sadly I have heard to tone of her voice in people...I usually try to make a quick get-away.

Funny that you should post this. On my way back from the farmers market I walk by this art gallery. I had seen this one piece through the window and decided I would go in for a closer look. Price of it was way over my budget but I loved the simplicity of it.

Geesh IANS...that was kind of depressing! LOL Sad that there are people that see life that way. I have a sister such as that...it is hard to be around her.
I'm glad you liked it. I think it's quite funny, too. I loved her depressing monologue, his superficiality, and her disgust.

And though she was the existentialist version of pessimism and nihilism, she embodied nicely the same darkness that I've been complaining about in so many of these Christians:

ME: Kittens!
THEM: Owls!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#485820 Feb 9, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
For some of us it is a good way to start the day, the reading/posting of scripture, positive thoughts and prayer. Uplifting, if you will. If it is not your cup of tea, don’t read it. Epi has been posting like this for over a year now, on a thread intended for Christians. If she were posting this daily on a thread not intended for Christians, I could understand your questioning her in the manner that you chose.
Morning NS4M

Hope you have a Blessed day today.....

Fennario

#485822 Feb 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Just more of the same tactics. You have never told me how you would go about trying to get the church to just volunteers.
It already is all volunteers. Mission accomplished!
Skombolis wrote:
That is such a bizarre goal to begin with and there is no way I can imagine anybody could hope to accomplish that.
You're a hoot. That's what you are - a hoot.
Skombolis wrote:
But you are blatantly lying again as you have not even come close to explaining how you would try to get the church down to just volunteers.
I'm going to use a pyramid to channel cosmic brainwaves, Dim.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#485823 Feb 9, 2013
TN grams wrote:
<quoted text> Epi has a great ministry on here for encouragement and a bright throught for everyone to start their day. I had you do not "understand" but she is a blessing to many
:-)

How are you Tn Grams?

Have a Blessed day!!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#485824 Feb 9, 2013
TN grams wrote:
<quoted text>No I seek my God first but I know he gives us encouragement and uses others to bring us encourangement among other things. I assure you I am not delusional. I do not come on here just for entertainment I usually enjoy the fellowship and have learned many things on here. What I find as delusional is arguing for arguing's sake just to get stuff started that only makes you more annoying.
Amen.....

((*L-))

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#485825 Feb 9, 2013
Will catch up Later

C U

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#485826 Feb 9, 2013
*~*~*~*~*

Peace....Love...and Brotherhood

*~*~*~*~*

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#485827 Feb 9, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ditto Lawest100, I am adding my Happy Birthday wishes for Drew to yours and everyone else's :)
This morning is one of those reflective, GOD mornings; one where I revel in memories instilled with love. In other words, I am 'tripping down memory lane' and have the luxury of time on my side.
Thinking of writing of my Step father; and the message I received from him when he had passed to his new realm. I have since heard of him too ~ but then again, when one seeks those who 'feel' Angels, or Souls of our beloved, one expects to receive these messages.
'Tis usually only those that have strong Spiritual depth (for one way of putting it and not a slur against those who don't) that seek the Spiritual..
My understanding comprehends those who have these feelings, as I know from personal (and many) experiences that we do have links with the Spiritual Realm, and I find it hard to consider that there are some who do not have these links and experiences.
I am not talking about GOD, or JESUS, I am talking about our own loved ones; how does one live a lifetime without connection to them?
Now, I am talking about GOD and JESUS ~ how can one not heed their messages? Like caterpillars in the making..... we are nourishing our vessels in preparation of moving into the next Realm ~ one where our bodies are useless but our Soul is vital? We are taking with us that which we have etched into our DNA, our game plan, and it is this game plan that we will be presenting to our Heavenly Father.
***Some people are born a success, scientists believe.
Research shows that much of our predisposition towards determination, sociability and self-control and sense of purpose is in our genes.
In fact, our DNA plays a bigger role in influencing these traits than our upbringing and the company we keep.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl... ***
Could it possibly be that some do not have GOD in their DNA? Is this why there is dead thought instead? Is this perhaps why some can think death simply means shutting everything down and others cannot comprehend that thought at all?
Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
seal
noun
an embossed emblem, figure, symbol, word, letter, etc., used as attestation or evidence of authenticity.
Good morning Serah, interesting things to ponder upon, hope you have a Blessed weekend.(c:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 12 min Good-Evil 2,049
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Porkpie Hat 270,213
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Hidingfromyou 818,373
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Christina La Vey 579,413
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 31 min RiccardoFire 39,985
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 49 min Stonelove415 147
Doomsday's naysayers Apocalypse pending.... 1 hr giddy up 4
More from around the web