Since: Jul 11

Livingston, TN

#485745 Feb 8, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Time marches on. Thanks, Sis.
Brag on God.
Happy birthday to you oh happy birthday to you.May everyday of the year may you feel Jesus near. Oh Happy birthday to you oh happy birthday to you and the best year you ever had.

Have a great one

love and blessings
tn grams

Livingston, TN

#485746 Feb 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I love pups...good to see ya Seraphine:)
I love puppies too. How have you been skom. Hope 2013 is treating you well.

love and blessings
tn grams
mike

AOL

#485747 Feb 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Lol...good luck to those who think they are going to limit believers to practicing their faith just to their own homes and churches. Obviously faith is part of who many people are and they dont check it at the door when they leave home.Maybe Topix has given some delusions of grandeur but if you were even a fraction as successful as you think in your effort to "cripple" the church where are all the atheist politicians and members of Congress or even state legislatures and judges?And some portary Christians as delusional. Christianity isnt going anywhere and it certainly isnt restricting its use to private. So long as within the law people have every right to express their beliefs however they want and to whomever they want. There was a Revolutionary war that had something to do with this. And nobody cares if Ians or anybody else follows Christ if you choose not to. Keep saying that btw. But just like we cant force others to follow nobody can dictate to us how we choose to if legal.
To practice your "faith", is not the same as speaking your "faith".

Christianity is a "joke" and you know it...christianity is for those who refuse to think for themselves, and those who prey on the weak.

Livingston, TN

#485748 Feb 8, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the reply Epi
I'm a bit confused(as always)
If you post prayers from your heart(sincere-prayer)why do you also post someone else's prayer that's not from your heart?
Do insincere prayers work?
Epi has a great ministry on here for encouragement and a bright throught for everyone to start their day. I had you do not "understand" but she is a blessing to many

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#485749 Feb 8, 2013
TN grams wrote:
<quoted text>hey lil whispers,just passing through and thought I would give you a shout out.
love and blessings
tn grams
Hey tn good to see you here.Hope all is good with you theses days.
What the weather doin in your part of this world.Man it is brrrrrrrrrr cold out here another storm coming to play again.Wind is up and do not know what the chill factor is.Suppose to snow.You can give me a shout any ole time always game to hear from you.God bless give everyone my hugs.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#485750 Feb 8, 2013
edit Tide...i felt on a lot of your post you made some valid points although I still think you target the problem and the source. But the last part I dont understand your logic at all. The only you would know how to say oppose some preaching bigotry is to sling mud, gossip, etc? Why cant you effectively oppose someone on merit? If you feel you are in the right and taking the moral position then you should easily be able to challenge someone preaching the opposite. Now if someone is lying or engaging in bigotry I think its fair to call them on it. But how you conduct yourself doesnt have to drop simply because you are opposing a person instead of an idea does it?
mike

AOL

#485751 Feb 8, 2013
TN grams wrote:
<quoted text> Epi has a great ministry on here for encouragement and a bright throught for everyone to start their day. I had you do not "understand" but she is a blessing to many
Encouragement on an entertainment site,..really?

You sound delusional!

If your claim is you know a GOD, why isn't a GOD enough?

So you don't seek your GOD first,..you seek Epi?

Location hidden

#485752 Feb 8, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>To practice your "faith", is not the same as speaking your "faith".
Christianity is a "joke" and you know it...christianity is for those who refuse to think for themselves, and those who prey on the weak.
200 million people in America disagree with u.I see people with nothing better to do them wedge themselves in the middle of people who believe diff and complain as weak. I see it as someone who wants desperately to focus on anything but himself. To each his own. Thats the great thing about this country, I needed concern myself with what you think is weak and vice versa and our freedoms guarantee we dont need the approval of others.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#485753 Feb 8, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LuAqOzeueFYXX
some religious music is stunningly beautiful.

Proof, that in music, truth is not required.

Location hidden

#485754 Feb 8, 2013
TN grams wrote:
<quoted text>I love puppies too. How have you been skom. Hope 2013 is treating you well.
love and blessings
tn grams
Hey TN! it has been pretty good so far...but its early! LoL...hope urs has been good to you!(T) PEACE

Livingston, TN

#485755 Feb 8, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey tn good to see you here.Hope all is good with you theses days.
What the weather doin in your part of this world.Man it is brrrrrrrrrr cold out here another storm coming to play again.Wind is up and do not know what the chill factor is.Suppose to snow.You can give me a shout any ole time always game to hear from you.God bless give everyone my hugs
It is cold here suppose to be 28 tonight and I believe it. We do not have any snow in the forcast and have had very little. Did you get my email.

love and blessings
tn grams

Location hidden

#485756 Feb 8, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Skombolis
May I?
If an organization braggs on it's value, why shouldn't it be judged by it's failures?
Because the organization consists of millions upon millions of members. How do you jusge everyone based on some or judge the orgniztion because some it it and not actin g or speaking on its behalf do things they shouldnt? should you be judged on what those around you do or on what you do? If you want to challenge official policies or teachings that is diff but you cant broad brush on things that arent

Livingston, TN

#485757 Feb 8, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Encouragement on an entertainment site,..really?
You sound delusional!
If your claim is you know a GOD, why isn't a GOD enough?
So you don't seek your GOD first,..you seek Epi?
No I seek my God first but I know he gives us encouragement and uses others to bring us encourangement among other things. I assure you I am not delusional. I do not come on here just for entertainment I usually enjoy the fellowship and have learned many things on here. What I find as delusional is arguing for arguing's sake just to get stuff started that only makes you more annoying.

Livingston, TN

#485758 Feb 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>200 million people in America disagree with u.I see people with nothing better to do them wedge themselves in the middle of people who believe diff and complain as weak. I see it as someone who wants desperately to focus on anything but himself. To each his own. Thats the great thing about this country, I needed concern myself with what you think is weak and vice versa and our freedoms guarantee we dont need the approval of others.
Amen brother

love and blessings
tn grams

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#485759 Feb 8, 2013
Happy Birthday Drew <3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#485760 Feb 8, 2013
TN grams wrote:
<quoted text>It is cold here suppose to be 28 tonight and I believe it. We do not have any snow in the forcast and have had very little. Did you get my email.
love and blessings
tn grams
I got one e mail couple of days ago and sent you a reply last night.Hope it all got thru to you as it was pretty long.But is nothing in my box from you right now.

Location hidden

#485761 Feb 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Edit Tide...btw all I wanted from Ians was essentially the same acknowledgement and hopefully the same distinction. That the people he would target are the radicals and he knows there is a diff between radical and mainstream. You cant shut anyone down for exercising their right to free speech but you can target them with your own. I really dont care who exposes hypocrite radicals such as preachers raging against homosexuality calling them abominations and then found having sex with young boys.Obviously an extreme example but people who promote hate are not promoting anything Christ taught. Ppl have a right to feel however they do and for the most part to say it. What they cant do is say it in God's name if their words are not supported by his teachings. And just as how maainstream disassociates with radical, many mainstream want the radical gone just as much. So it is fine to target ppl you disagree with. what someone cant do and be justified imo is to target by association
you are never short of an excuse.

Many speak in a christian voice, expressing hubris and hate, when christian voices fail to (directly) rebuke them, the silence is tacit approval.

christianity is a philosophy of hate, you are a spokesman.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#485762 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with befriending you? You're a lovely pirate <3
So I've heard it said, an it's true I'm sure. But, ther's them what swings that double edged sword, so if yer close in me company, ya gotta learn ta duck the likes o' me shadow, lest yer head be roll'n down the isle.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#485763 Feb 8, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Whatever will be will be, my friend. But, if you paid any attention to what it was I was trying to share with you, I wasn't so much placing blame on you as I was your so-called "spiritual leaders." What I was saying was that, had they known "God," then they could have shown you "God."
You weren't - blaming me?

Somehow, that didn't come through. When I wrote that "the god never came through," you wrote, "Most likely, He did, but His efforts weren't recognized." That would be my job. The god's job was to be recognized. Nobody else was involved. If you think that church leaders should have gone to work making excuses for the god, I don't. Besides, who can speak for an omnipotent god and omniscient?
Brother Lee Love wrote:
But, apparently, they didn't. And because of that, you waited for "God" to call you up some mountain with a whole Broadway production to prove to you He exists instead of looking for "God" where He could be found.
Please don't patronize me. I didn't require a Broadway production.

Notice that this is how you put it back on me. Maybe Jesus gave me as much as an off-Broadway production, but I was too demanding, right? I demanded "a whole Broadway production." My expectations must have been unreasonable.

Perhaps you are incapable of thinking about that story in terms other than blame. And since it's never going to be your god that's to blame, you've blamed yourself, the church elders, and me. Somebody has to be blamed, right, and it sure ain't Jesus?

Location hidden

#485764 Feb 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Why wouldnt it be? It was my post and I said I didnt care so what would bother your conscience? Is it the deperate pretext you are searching for to start a fight where it doesnt look like you are once again feeling the practically involuntary need to rush to Ians defense when anybody makes an unflattering post about him that is bothering you? That I could understand. Read your last two posts to me over and see if even you believe there was any reason to make them
you are a huge ball of paranoia

(and excuses)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 9 min thetruth 9,209
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 15 min HipGnosis 69,882
Max consultant: Process after consulting job co... 20 min max consultant 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min Pegasus 270,002
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min Big Country_ 817,317
dallas technologies reviews 1 hr arti gupta 4
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr MUQ2 103
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Christina La Vey 578,722
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Roberta G 176,196
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) Fri IWANNAPLAY 187
More from around the web